Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius sat and watched patiently as the Vampire child drank his blood... When she was finished, she licked the wound - the natural coagulant properties of vampire saliva caused his blood to clot almost instantaneously, sealing the wound. "You're more than welcome, Shadow." said Arius with a smile. He could see that the girl looked a little more healthy already, as a tinge of blue had started to appear in her eyes. He then pulled some gauze and tape out of the pouch at his waist and bandaged the cut to keep dirt and bacteria out until it healed fully.

Arius then turned his attention to Rosalina... He gazed into his newfound companion's eyes as he gently took her hand, smiling at her. The two of them could give the child a home where she wouldn't have to starve or suffer like she was right now. While he and Rosalina could never replace her real parents, they would be the next best thing... These thoughts made him very happy, for he had always dreamed of having a family of his own.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow watched him bandage his wound. She wished she knew how to heal so she could heal it up for him. She didn't know if she was able to do so like other elves could since she was half elf. She watched Arius look give Rosalina this loving kinda look and hold her hand. She wondered if they had came to this island together.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

When Arius looked into Rosalina's eyes, he could see into the very depths of her soul, and he could tell that she was a good, kind-hearted person. Even if she had come voluntarily to this island as a hunter, her intentions were pure... As much as he hated the idea of slavery, he supposed that wearing a slave collar for her wouldn't be so bad...

"So, Rosalina..." said Arius, smiling kindly at her "Would you like to try to leave this island now, or get some sleep and leave this island first thing tomorrow morning? If we get some rest and a fresh start tomorrow, I'll be able to fly for longer without stopping." he was exhausted after this whole ordeal and would have liked to stay on the island for the night, but he wanted to do whatever Rosalina and Shadow were most comfortable with.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow contuined to watch him look at Rosalina. She sat down while they stared at each other. She yawned lightly. She wondered how long she had been out from what ever was used on her. She also wondered how long she has been up since waking up from it. She curled up in her arms bringing her knees close to her chest. She was cold and only had what she was wearing at that very moment.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled at his kindness, it was not often someone shared their blood to save a vampire. When that was done Shadow looked healthier with a tint of blue in her eyes. It made Rosalina smile subconsciously. "I know some basic healing spells, but it might leave a scar when it is done." Seeing the young vampire yawn, "I have a camp set five minutes south she may sleep there." Without asking she picked up the sleepy child and began to head to the original lake.

Everfear2

Terra817

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow felt herself being picked up. She looked at Rosalina and blinked a bit. She then snuggled close to Rosalina trying to stay warm. She close her eyes as she was being carried along. She didn't really mind being carried really. Though she didn't know where she was being taken to.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Terra817

Rosalina smiled and held the child closer to her chest. For some reason, she couldn't bear the thought of not having this child. It was odd, since she had never had children. It was funny how this child made her want to do something completely irrational. When they got to the lake, the siren uncovered her sleeping bag and put Shadow in it. By now the stars were out and the atmosphere was cooling down. She covered the sleeping bag with a tent made from large leaves. She had only carried 3 matches and lit the logs she had gathered earlier causing a light to cast across the lake. It was so nice she felt the urge to transform and swim.

User Image

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

She was still tense as he tried to massage her, watching the kittens. "I-I'm still not used to this... Having someone so close and so...nice." She said, picking up Minx and playing with her in her lap. "It just feels...off. I never really had much contact with people other than the den mothers. The couple times a man touched me at all..." She trailed off, remembering those days and only tensed up more at the memories.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius walked with Rosalina and Shadow back towards the lake... He watched as she transformed into her siren form and swam out into the lake. It was such a nice night, and Arius wanted to join her, yet he felt bad about leaving Shadow alone in the tent... He could see that Shadow was watching over the child intently, however. Sam seemed to be much more intelligent and compassionate that a regular animal. "I'm going for a swim with Rosalina..." said Arius to the raven "If the child stirs or wakes up, let us know." From the way the raven had looked at Arius, he could tell that the creature could understand.

Arius then stripped down to his underwear and waded into the lake until he was up to his shoulders... It seemed awfully cold at first, but he quickly got used to it. He swam over to where Rosalina was and smiled at her - she looked so lovely in the moonlight. "If you need to put a collar on me or something, go ahead and do so - I will not resist" he said softly, "You are a kind, gentle soul, and I know that your intentions are pure. I would be honored to serve you for as long as I live." he then smiled at her "I'm thinking we should also take Shadow with us. We'll never be able to replace her parents, but we can give her a home where she's loved and cared for. After the rough life she's been through, it's the least we can do for her. What do you think?"

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"Don't worry, Vulpecula, those days are over, and you will never suffer like that again for as long as you live..." said Korvain, hugging her gently. "Things are going to be so much better for you from this point forward... The best thing you can do is not dwell on the past anymore - instead, focus on the new, pleasant memories that we will be making together." Keeping an arm around her shoulder, Korvain turned to face Haku, who had jumped up into his lap and was hungry for attention... "Hey little guy!" said Korvain playfully as he started to pet the kitten.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow felt herself smiling a little when Rosalina held her close to her chest. It felt warm, and kind like this. She didn't want this feeling to stop at all. She was treasuring this feeling. She felt her put her down and opened her eyes to look at her a bit. She curled up in the sleeping contently. She found the sleeping bag to be extremely comfy. She had been sleeping on hard cement for two years so that had to do with it. She watched her walked off to the lake after making a fire. She then closed her eyes as Arius walked away as well. She was used to be being alone.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Everfear2
Terra817
(She hadn't transformed yet biggrin , but I'll change it so she was

Rosalina swam looking up at the moon, after being in the hot sun all day, it was nice just to sink into water and let her worries float away. The siren smiled as she floated on her back. She had left Sam in charge of protecting the girl so she needn't bother keeping an eye on her. Thats when she heard Arius speak to her raven.

Sam was intelligent , she'd always known that. The day she had saved him from what easily could of been his death bed. It had been the smell of alcohol that had lured her into the forest near the river. Hunters, three of them both whistling at the animal under a fishing net. They had thrown rocks at the nest he was in causing him to fall. Just for fun they had thrown a net onto the mother who was screeching. It was to late to save her, for they had beaten her with the butts of their guns. Where the father was she had no guess. They were going for the only child she had left. Thats when she let out her voice and let out a large siren scream. They were dead before they even knew she was there. The only survivor, a baby raven. Thats how it all started.

Rosalina was startled for a split second when he came into the water. Most stayed away from the water when a mermaid or siren was spotted. It was a natural instinct of survival. A collar, thats right, she had came to the island searching for a slave, a companion. "Why would a put a color on someone who's already willing to follow? You could of escaped long before now, instead you remain. Water is where I can strongest. Yet you came in without a second thought. That is when she looked into his eyes, no past his eyes into the depths of his soul. She smiled at his kind words now understanding how alone they were. "I had not planned on leaving Shadow in this place, especially since her only home was the streets. I would never forgive myself if something happened to that child.I will take her with me and your right, we can give her a home so that she may grow and learn.

With that being said she looked in Shadow's direction. Yes, she would take care of the child and have Arius remain at her side. This made her feel warm inside. Had she finally found what she'd been looking for nearly her whole life?

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow slept for some time then woke up. She didn't sleep for a long time. While on the streets she couldn't sleep for a long time otherwise that runs the risk of getting attacked by someone like street gangs. She takes naps through out the day instead. She got up and noticed they weren't back yet. She got out of the sleeping bag. She gathered some sticks and tied them up to look like stick people. She played with them near the fire. One of them caught on fire and she tried to use the other stick person to put it out but that just caught the other one on fire. She then made little screaming noises acting like she was still them before going to the lake to put them out.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

After hearing Rosalina's words, Arius was overjoyed... For the longest time, he had been so lonely - he had dreamed of finding a loving companion to walk by his side, and having a family of his own. And it seemed that his dreams were finally coming true. "You know, Rosalina..." he said softly "When I first awoke on this island, I was angry at whoever had kidnapped me and taken me here. But now, I am eternally thankful for what they have done for me." he then looked up at the moon and stars, feeling like somebody was watching over him... "I may be wrong - but I don't think that this island is really about slavery. I believe that whoever runs this contest must look for people who are lonely, lost, dejected, outcast - individuals like you and me; and this being brings them to the island so that they may find each other and know happiness. Perhaps it was even the will of the Gods themselves that brought us here." He then put his hand on Rosalina's shoulder and smiled "Anyway, would you like to go back and check on Shadow now?"

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Rosalina tilted her head slightly when he addressed her. "I cannot blame you for being angry, I would be infuriated and be in a rage." when Arius continued about being thankful she smiled at him. "Although that is a good thought, I doubt there intentions were good. More than likely it was profit that motivates them." Rosalina swam right under him with ease before grabbing his and did a play pull at his legs before busting out of the water with. "Yea maybe we should go check on her." Thats when Sam began to make croaking noises. "Appears she is already awake." Thats when Shadow popped up with what looked like two pieces of soaked wood at the edge of the lake. Thats when the siren hissed at Arius below her breath, "put on some pants shes by the lake." She swam to the shore line where Shadow is.

"Hello Shadow, could you not sleep?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces