Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula was getting annoyed with having to hold the kitten while eating but she didn't want the kittens eating their food. They would never stop if they gave them some. She finished eating soon and cleared her place before the pesky calico could get her plate. Clearing her dishes, the kitsune headed to the living room, sitting down on the couch as the kittens flocked to her and started climbing all over her, wanting to play.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain sat next to Vulpecula on the couch, snuggling up close to her. He put one arm around her shoulder, using his free hand to play with the kittens in her lap. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before turning his attention back to the cats. He tried his best to shove the strange black van to the back of his mind, thinking that they were nothing but mere burglars. He had been one of the world's greatest assassin's after all, and if anyone tried to break into the house, they would find nothing of value but an untimely death at his hands. Never did it occur to him that the humans in the van had not been petty criminals, but a group of dangerous international terrorists intending to force him out of retirement to kill a popular and well-respected president.

Korvain let out a yawn, giving the kitsune a kiss on the cheek. "I'm feeling tired..." he said softly "How about you, my dear?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

She tensed when Korvain sat beside her, getting close to her. He didn't seem to understand space. She didn't mind not needing to fight to survive but this clingy behavior was irritating. "I'm fine. You can go to bed." Vulpecula said, watching the kittens and not returning any advances Korvain was making. Her ears were still back, even thinking about changing forms so she could have space.

Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalina smiled and hugged Shadow back. Then she laughed at her good mood. "Good morning Shadow, are you hungry?" Arius looked like he just dug his way out of the ground. Laughter bubbled out of her mouth, it couldn't be helped. "Its no problem, I don't have plates though, so your have to let them cool first." Her raven was feasting on a raw fish in a tree above.

Fang Massacre

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"Not without you..." said Korvain softly "I don't think I can go to sleep without you in my arms." He then pulled the brush from his pocket and began to gently run it through her hair, hoping that it would calm her down. "You seem so tense, Vulpecula - just try to relax a bit."

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius waited until the fish had cooled down enough to eat, then took a bite of it... After having gone for so long without eating, it tasted amazing. "This is delicious, Rosalina." he said with a smile "Thank you so much! I never knew you were such a good cook - I'm sure you'll be able to teach me a few things once we get off this island."

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow shook her head. "No I'm not hungry. I can't eat meat anyway since I'm half elf. My body is unable to process it. I don't need to eat as often if I drink blood. Though if I do eat I don't need blood as often. I can supplement it but I can't live on food alone." She walked over and sat in Arius's lap.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Feeling the brush, her body tried to relax but her mind was keeping her from doing so. "I am not open like you or as easily trusting. I am glad for the need of fighting for survival being gone but I don't like being clung on to all the time." Vulpecula said, finally looking at him with her eyes narrowed. "I cannot just relax because you say to. My body is used to two things. Fight or flight. Not relaxing or just doing nothing." She got up, setting the kittens down and went to the window to look out at the snow. "I would think with someone of similar history would understand the unnerving feeling when everything is too easy."

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable at times." said Korvain, gazing solemnly into Vulpecula's eyes "But the reason I cling onto you so much is because I truly love you with all my heart and soul... I know exactly how you feel, though. After all, I've been a hitman for a good deal of my life. My body is used to the adrenaline, the fight or flight, the thrill of the kill. Although I'd be perfectly content to spend the rest of my life in your warm embrace, I think a little action and adventure would do us some good." He then smiled at her "I had an idea... as soon as that wound on your side heals, I'll take you up to the mountains. I'll teach you how to snowboard, or if you prefer we can go bear-hunting."

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

"Thank you for letting me know this, Shadow." said Arius, smiling as she sat down on his lap. "I'll make sure that you have plenty of blood to drink, as well as some fresh fruits and vegetables." although she had not been his own flesh and blood, he felt as if he could get to love her just as if she was his own daughter.

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalinas cooking wasn't that great, even though the comment was appeasing to say the least. "Its nothing special, after all it is only a fish over an open fire." She had already finished her food and Sam had finished his own off. He flew off to stretch his wings, or at least thats what she assumed he did every morning. The siren began to pack up what stuff she had brought with her, the island was no longer necessary. "I apologize Shadow, I must of been told wrong about half elves." After everything was packed up she smiled. "So is everyone reading to head to land or do you want to stick around a little longer."

Everfear2

Terra817

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"That's not what I meant." Vulpecula said, backing away from him, turning her back to him. "I don't know how else to say it." She added before shifting into her fox form and running off, hiding under the bed and hopefully getting space away from Korvain. Her instincts kept telling her to attack or run, especially when Korvain was clinging so close to her.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"Vulpecula!" called Korvain as he walked through the house, looking for her... "Vulpecula, where are you my love?" He couldn't find her anywhere, and finally gave up in frustration, realizing that she would come back to him when she was ready. This was very depressing - all Korvain wanted was to get close to her, and she just wouldn't stop resisting him. What he wanted most of all was for her to love him the way he loved her, but he didn't know how to accomplish this.Feeling depressed, Korvain put on some metal music, then laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling...

Korvain awoke to the sound of a crash somewhere in the house... He saw that the lights had been turned out, and the stereo was off, thinking that Vulpecula must have done it. "Vulpecula? Honey, is that you?" he asked, only to recieve no response. He then looked over at the clock to see what time it was, but the display was blank. The power was out... More likely than, some drunk had crashed into a telephone pole, but he couldn't help but think of the van he had seen earlier. Korvain arose from his bed, grabbing his crossbow off the nightstand "Vulpecula? Are you here?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula didn't make a sound as he called for her, just wanting some space. She heard the bed above her shift and weigh down, covering her ears when the music started playing. What was that awful sound?! She waited for a while before leaving under the bed, going back in the living room. Shifting back, the kitsune was glad she finally had some space, not having the neko cling on to her. He was always on her or within reach and it was just uncomfortable for her. Laying down on the couch, she stared at the wall in silence, lost in thought.

The sound of the crash snapped her back to reality, sitting up on the couch. What had caused the sound? And why was everything so dark now? It was silent though it was filled by Korvain's voice shortly after. "I'm here. What's going on?" She asked, looking out the window to try to see what was going on. It was so dark though. Kitsunes didn't have night vision.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

"I'm ready to leave this island if you are." said Arius, smiling warmly at Rosalina and Shadow. He packed up his things and started getting ready to leave. "We'll just have to head to the beach, where I'll have enough room to take off. The forest is simply too thick here." he said, glancing up at the dense green canopy overhead. He then walked for a little while.

"So, where would you like to go once we leave the island?" asked Arius, taking Rosalina's hand. "I've got a home in the mountains, although it's far from anyone else and it can get awfully cold up there. I'll gladly live wherever you want to."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff