Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Dark half elves are able to eat meat. That is why you got the wrong info. It's a common mistake really." She told Rosalina. She got off of Aruis's lap so he could pack. She didn't really have anything on her. She looked at Arius and jumped wanting him to carry her in his arms.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain heard a sound from behind him, and turned around just in time to see a figure rushing towards him, nimbly cartwheeling across the room. He felt pain in his head as the tip of a steel-toed boot impacted his skull, then blacked out momentarily to wake up on the floor. There was a woman sitting on his chest, with the barrel of a silenced micro-SMG pointed at his head. Even though his vision was blurred and his head hurt, he recognized her as the woman who had been behind the wheel of the van from earlier. When she saw that he was awake, she pressed her finger to his lips saying "shhh... If you ever want to see your precious Vulpecula again, we have a little job for you to do. We want to kill your old friend, President Jerry Hudson..."

Ezrael Bhilani saw Vulpecula on the couch in her fox form and lunged at her, intending to snatch her.

Ezrael, or Ezra as he liked to be called, was Korvain's long-lost brother. His face looked remarkably similar to Korvain's, yet he had short silver hair, and a scar that ran down the length of the right side of his face. There was also an eyepatch over where his right eye had once been. Like Korvain, he was a ruthless killer. However, unlike Korvain he had absolutely no capacity for love or compassion.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula was surprised when something grabbed her, her heart racing. She squirmed and fought, trying to bite whatever was holding her. One thing for sure, she knew it wasn't Korvain. "Korvain!" She called before seeing the arm of her captor, biting down as hard as she could to try to escape. If she could get to the snow, she had a good chance of hiding but this person wasn't letting go.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain could here Vulpecula screaming his name and he struggled against the woman's grasp... "Vulpecula!" he shouted. He then glared at the woman, his fear for Vulpecula greater than the fear of the gun in her hand. "What are they doing to her? You b***h!"

"She'll be safe, as long as you do what he want and kill Hudson before he goes back home... Sweet dreams, now." the next thing Korvain knew, he felt a stinging sensation in his neck as a needle was inserted... and the world went dark.

---------------------------

Ezrael hissed Vulpecula's teeth sunk into his arm. After having sedated Korvain, the human woman duct taped a Manila envelope to his chest before walking to the living room. She helped Ezrael wrestle Vulpecula into a pet carrier and put a lock on it... Carrying the cage, Ezrael walked out to the van with the human woman by his side "Be a good little fox and we won't have to kill you!"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula tried getting free but was pushed into a carrier before she could escape. She tried shifting to her more human like form but she couldn't. "What do you want?! Where are you taking me? Where is Korvain?" She asked, trying to break the lock off and escape. Unfortunately foxes didn't have thumbs and the lock was nothing she could break. "Release me you cowards!"

Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rosalina smiled at his kindness though she hated saying the next part, "Well I am a siren, so my home will have to be near the ocean. I had bought a house for a companion before I came here. Its nice to have found one without fighting or anyone getting hurt. I honestly dislike violence." Sam returned and landed on her shoulder. "I think we would also need a place a little bit more populated for Shadow, it won't do her any good being cut off from the world." Rosalina smiled at Shadow. She was going to make sure she had what she needed in life. "I'll remember that for the future Shadow. Why don't you tell me what you like to eat as we walk.Lets head to the east its the quickest way to the beach therefore off this island."

Everfear2

Terra817

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow looked at her and nodded. She walked over to Rosalina. She thought about it. "Hmmmm I like fruits, salad and I love pasta. Pasta is really good especially fettuccine alfredo. That is to die for in my opinion. I haven't had any in a very long time though. What do you like to eat Rosalina?" She asked her.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Terra817
Everfear2

"Well, I like fruits and fish. Grapes are a favorite of mind and if you believe the lore of my species so are human souls." Rosalina laughed at this thought. She hoped Shadow had realized that last part was a joke.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain awoke a couple hours later with a pounding headache... the power had been switched back on, and he checked his watch to see it was around 1:30 in the morning. He noticed that there was a manila envelope taped to his chest with "READ ME" written on it along with a little smiley face.

A letter inside the envelope stated that the people who had abducted Korvain wished him to assassinate the president of a foreign country, a man named Jeremiah Hudson. He would be flying in later this day for a diplomatic meeting with the prime minister and his top officials, and would be staying for the next few days, at the same hotel that he and Vulpecula had stayed in. Included inside the envelope were a copy of the president's official itinerary, blueprints of the embassy and the hotel, pictures of the President's jet, as well as profiles of his security detail. Korvain sighed, closing the envelope before shoving it into his desk.

Korvain had known President Hudson personally - he had been one of his clients, and he had performed several assassinations and other dangerous assignments for him. He had eaten dinner with him and the First Lady, and had respect for him. He had once promised to him that he would never attempt to assassinate him, no matter who may have hired him. As much as he wanted to save Vulpecula, he didn't want to break this promise.

Korvain stepped outside, wondering what he would do... He had to find the people who had taken her somehow, and kill them - but this was easier said than done... It had been a couple of hours since they left, and they could be anywhere by now. It was freezing cold, and the skies were clear as they had been all afternoon and evening - Korvain had an idea.

Hudson himself had spent a billions of his government's defense budget on the controversial Argus Global Surveillance System... It was named after a legendary ancient God who was said to be an all-seeing giant with a hundred eyes. This was a fitting name for the project, because it involved a network of satellites equipped with high-resolution optical and thermal cameras that literally covered the entire world. Pictures were taken every ten seconds and archived in a supercomputer for a week before being overwritten.

Grinning, Korvain booted up his laptop. Hacking into the Argus network was practically child's play for a skilled assassin such as himself... Once he was in, he was able to navigate the system with relative ease. Despite the intricacy of this system, it had been extraordinarily user-friendly... He was quickly able to find the city they were in, zooming in on his house - due to it being nighttime, little was visible in the conventional view - so he switched it over to the thermal view, looking back in the archives for several hours.

And that is when he saw the image of the van parked outside of his house from several hours before... It was a bright orange rectangle amidst a field of blue. After moving forward in one - minute increments, he eventually saw two orange dots emerge from his house - the woman and her accomplice - one appeared to be carrying something, which he assumed was Vulpecula.

Moving forward in ten-second increments, it was easy to follow the van's progression as it left the city, heading to a large building about ten minutes outside of city limits. A quick search revealed that the building was a sawmill - privately owned, the utilities were paid, yet it hadn't actually been operational for two months - perhaps it was a seasonal thing, or perhaps it was being used for some more sinister purpose.

Korvain grabbed all of his weapons, and jumped into his car before heading towards the sawmill. He pulled the car into a vacant field a quarter mile away, then walked through the woods up to a hill on the east side of the property. Looking through the telescopic sight of his crossbow, he surveyed the area, noting where guards were posted... He knew that Vulpecula was inside, and that he would have to act quickly to save her.

-----------------

"We have one last job for Korvain before he retires... he's going to kill a president for us. As soon as the job's done, we'll release you to him... And if he doesn't do it or tries to come over here and play hero, we'll kill you." said the woman, grinning wickedly at the fox through the bars of the cage.

The thugs then drove Vulpecula to a sawmill. Ezrael picked up her carrying case and brought her inside, carrying her up a set of stairs and across a catwalk to the manager's office. Once he was inside, he set it down on the desk. He looked at the terrified fox, grinning. "It seems that my brother has very strong feelings for you... I know he won't let us down. After all, your life depends on it."

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius smiled, agreeing with Rosalina that Shadow would need to live somewhere more populated. He was also happy about living near the ocean. "I could use a change of scenery - and I look forward to seeing our new home."

The dragon laughed, knowing that Rosalina had been joking when she mentioned human souls. "I'll eat pretty much anything, although I especially love anything spicy. Traditionally, my people are hunters... we eat fresh meat, and lots of it. However, living among mortals has led me to develop more refined tastes. In my travels, I've learned about cuisine from around the world, and I've become quite the accomplished cook. When we get home, I'll have to fix a nice dinner for all of us."

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

"The ocean has always been my home, the waves can be hypnotic. I'm glad you don't mind." Rosalina smiled as the beach came into view. Soon she would be away from the dreadful inferno. "Yes, my people are hunters as well, though we are considered manipulative. I've learned to eat things not from the sea." The sand felt blazing under her feet so she rushed to the water. "Hey Shadow," she shouted from across the minefield of heat. "How well do you handle the sun?"

Everfear2
Terra817

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius followed Rosalina into the water. After walking for miles in the sweltering heat of the jungle, the cool water of the ocean felt so refreshing. "Just let me know as soon as you're ready to leave, and I'll shift into my dragon form so I can take us all out of here." He heard Rosalina ask Shadow how well she handled the sun, and realized that this was a very good question. Because she was a half-vampire the sun probably didn't bother her, but then again, she was half-elf as well, so it may affect her differently. While flying on his back, they would be exposed to the sun's rays much more than they were while they were in the jungle, and it was better to be safe than sorry. If he had to, he would be willing to wait until nightfall to leave.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The kitsune was scared but was trying to hide it in anger. "Why don't you release me and fight like a man! You are being nothing but a coward!" She insulted, trying to shift again but something was restricting her from doing so. "Picking a fight on someone in a smaller form than your own is cowardly!" Vulpecula was hoping Korvain would be alright and figure something out.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Looking through the scope, Korvain saw a guard patrolling with a dog at his side, and another standing in front of the door. The dog had much better senses than a human, and he knew that it would have to be dealt with first. He pulled back the lever on the crossbow, positioning the targeting reticule above and slightly to the right of the dog to compensate for wind and the effect of gravity. Many questioned the Neko assassin's preference for crossbows over guns; seeing as they were weaker and harder to use. However, they had one major advantage over firearms

Viktor sipped coffee from his thermos, blissfully unaware that these were the last moments of his life. He cast a glance at the dog that walked by his side, then sighed, spitting onto the frozen ground "I'm freezing my balls off..." he muttered "They don't pay me enough for this s**t!" Hearing a yelp from the dog beside him, he turned to see the dog laying on his side. "Butch, you all right buddy?" Poor mutt probably froze to death. He knelt down next to the dog, patting him gently. His eyes widened when he saw the bolt protruding from the animal's side. He realized, with horror, that he was a very good target, kneeling down on the ground. This was the last thing that ever crossed his mind, as a crossbow bolt pierced the back of his skull a split second later.

The stationary guard was easy enough to deal with. He joined his comrade in death, with a bolt going all the way through his neck. Korvain ran down the hillside to the building.

Ezrael held down the button on his radio. He didn't think that his brother would be able to find him, but he didn't want to take any chances. "Radio check." he ordered, and was pleased to hear all of his men report back in... except for the ones posted outside the building. "Bravo team, do you copy?" he then paused for a few seconds before repeating "Bravo team?". He sighed nervously "Damn fools are probably off in the woods drinking again." he then raised the radio to his mouth once again. "Ming, can you go check on the status of Bravo team? And beat their lazy asses into shape while you're at it!"

"Affirmative." replied the voice of his female partner...

Korvain had been near the entrance, when he had heard this exchange from the dead guard's radio... Knowing that somebody would come to investigate, he hid to the side of the door... after about a minute it flew open, and the woman from before came out - the same one who had kicked him in the head and drugged him. It was time for some sweet revenge... Quickly creeping up behind her, Korvain looped a length of wire around her neck and pulled it tightly, strangling her. Gagging, she tried to fight back in vain, grasping at her throat. She grew weak quickly, falling to her knees. Korvain took this opportunity to deliver the coup de grace. Grasping her chin with one hand and the back of her head with the other, he rapidly twisted her head to the side until he could hear her neck snap with a sickening crunch. He then let her fall to the ground... as tough as she was, she had fallen rather easily.

Korvain then picked up the dead woman's SMG, looking at it. While he ordinarily wasn't fond of firears, he had to admit he liked this one. It was compact, sleek, and sexy, equipped with an extended mag, recoil reducer, silencer, and laser sight. The guards were definitely aware something was amiss, and this gun could come in handy when he was on the inside.

Realizing that time was of the essence, Korvain made his way through the sawmill building, weaving in between machinery and piles of lumber. Suddenly, a light clicked on overhead, followed by a volley of gunfire that narrowly missed him. Instinctively, Korvain took cover behind a stack of lumber, returning fire blindly.

In an instant, the sawmill was transformed into a warzone, filled with the roar of gunfire and the sound of men yelling. Korvain leaned out from behind cover, skillfully taking out three of the guards with well-placed shots. Things seemed to be calming down when he heard a man shouting from above.

Ezrael's hissed when he heard the symphony of destruction from down below. He took cover behind the desk, a stray bullet striking the window and shattering it. After about a minute, the gunfire ceased. Either Korvain had killed all of his guards, or they had killed him.

Enraged, Ezrael unlocked Vulpecula's cage and pulled her from it, grabbing her with one hand. He had obviously never handled animals before, and was holding her in a manner that she could easily break free from his grasp, bite him, and make an escape. He pulled his pistol from it's holster, pointing it at her head... He then kicked the door open and ran out onto the catwalk above the warehouse. He held the fox out over the edge so that Korvain could see her, wherever he was. "Korvain!" he bellowed "This is what you get for trying to be a hero!" He then pulled the trigger only to hear a click. In his haste, he had forgotten to disengage the safety...

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Hearing to loud banging, Vulpecula dropped to the floor of her cage and covered her ears, trying to block it out. The next thing she knew she was being pulled out of the cage and carried. She growled and snarled, wiggling a bit before being held over the railing of the catwalk. When nothing happened, the kitsune bit into the arm holding her to be released, only to shift mid fall to catch the catwalk platform with her hand to keep from falling into the machinery below.

Everfear2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces