Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

She stared at the kittens, trying to think of a name but nothing came up. No ideas came to her mind to name them. She never named something before. "No... I can't think of anything." Vulpecula went back to petting the grey kitten before letting out a little shout of pain before looking behind her. A calico kitten decided that her tail was a toy and had it in its mouth. "My tail isn't a toy! Let go!" Lifting her tail, the kitten was still holding on, not wanting to let go. "I think this one wants to come with us too."

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"All right, we can adopt this one too..." said Korvain, gently pulling the calico kitten off of Vulpecula's tail. He then took Vulpecula and brought her out of the room before any other kittens decided they wanted to come with them. Looking down at the two kittens which he held in his arms, Korvain pondered for a moment, before smiling at Vulpecula "I suppose we could name the cats after figures from the mythology of my people. "We could name the gray one Haku, the orange one Nyx, and the Calico one Moranth. How does this sound, my love?" Before deciding on the names, he wanted to make sure that Vulpecula liked them.

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Everfear2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roselina walked in a straight line with no specific destination in mind. So many people were making a ruckus it was hard for her to focus on her goal. She wanted a slave, a slave that would be her companion. She had lost her morals on slavery a long time ago. It was a never ending cycle. She looked up in time to see her raven hovering above before landing on her shoulder blade. Roselina remembered when she had saved him from his doom against hunters. "Did you see anyone that was alone, my friend." It shook its head before it ruffled its feathers. She stopped next to a tree remember her surroundings.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula followed him out and continued to hold the grey kitten after he got the calico off her tail. "I like Haku and Nyx but this one is more of a little Minx." She said, poking the kitten's belly with her finger. "You are being a little trouble maker." She added before setting the calmer grey kitten in her other hand, holding him up to her face. "You are a lot more manageable..."

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

User Image

Arius groaned as he sat up, opening his eyes as he looked around at his unfamiliar surroundings. He had a terrible headache, and his throat felt parched and dry. He saw that he was in the middle of a dense jungle. It was extremely hot and humid, and the songs and calls of exotic tropical birds filled the air. Arius closed his eyes, trying to recall how he had ended up here. The last thing he remembered, he had been sitting alone in his home which was high up in the mountains, studying an ancient book on magic. He had heard a sound from behind, and swivelled around to see a hooded figure dressed in black standing behind him. Before he could react or draw his sword, the mysterious stranger had lunged at him, tackling him to the floor and stabbing him in the neck with a syringe.

Arius looked down at the ground, and was relieved to see that his sword, an enchanted blade called Terminus was lying there. He picked it up, carefully cleaning the dirt off of it before sliding it into it's sheath, which still hung at his hip. He also saw a piece of paper on the ground, which he picked up and read.

"Welcome to the island paradise, Jaeger. You are now part the monthly hunt where Hunters from around the world gather to hunt worthy prey. You have one week to escape capture. If you last the week, we will take you back home. If you are caught, you will spend the rest of your life as a slave. We have given you a weapon to aid you in your escape. There is plenty of food on the island if you know what's edible. Also, there are a few first aid kits hidden throughout the island if you get injured. Good Luck!"

A grin crossed Arius' face as he read the letter... He was not terrified, but rather he was amused. Whoever these people were that had kidnapped him and brought him here - they were either very brave or very stupid, perhaps both. They had gone to a lot of work to capture him. They had braved the elements, the precarious climb, and the traps he had set to get to his home, which was located high in the mountains in a remote corner of the world... They had then taken him all the way out here, to this island, yet they were overlooking one major detail. He was a dragon. All he had to do to escape this island was shift into his dragon form, spread his wings, and fly away. Not to mention like most dragons, he was very strong, powerful... and free-spirited. Even if a mortal had somehow managed to capture him, they would soon be disappointed when they discovered that he would not submit to their will.

Arius decided he would play along with this little game for the time being. After all the trouble these people had gone to capturing them, he wouldn't want to ruin it for them by leaving so soon. He had to admit, he was starting to become bored with his life. This tropical island paradise was certainly a welcome change of scenery from the rugged mountains he lived in. Not to mention, it would be very amusing to watch some stupid mortals' feeble attempts to capture him and make him their pet. This would actually quite fun, a welcome vacation from the terrible monotony of his existence.

Smiling, Arius set off walking through the jungle, wondering what sort of people and situations he might run into... This would definitely be interesting, and he may even meet his true love.

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Everfear2

Since I'm here might as well set camp soon, it will be night. It was to hot here already. She sniffed the air and noted there was a lake nearby. It would do nicely. Roselina took note of the old tracks near. They were at least 3-4 days old so she wasn't bothered. She used some logs nearby to make a fire-pit and pulled out a sleeping bag. She had no intention of hunting at night or at least not tonight. She used the large leaves to make a shift tent. Roselina then set traps to capture animals for supper later. After all she needed to eat to did she not?

Roselina a snap of a branch somewhere which caused her head to snap in the southern direction from which she was standing. She lifted her arm which caused her raven to take flight. If it cawed once it will of spotted someone. She waited a couple of moments till she heard her raven crowing. This is why I came right? To capture a companion. I hope its not a human. She had no use for human beings. She unscathed her weapon and walked the direction as her raven came back. Judging by the birds speed to and from her target whomever it was wasn't far.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Roxanne Aerovane

My Song: Linkin Park - Burn it down
What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne blinked and looked up over they water as she thought. It looked clear enough to drink and she wouldn't have to worry about getting sick. If something were to make her sick enough to die then her body would just regenerate. Pushing her bangs back from her face she turned from the water and listened to the woods it was clear there were others there and that interested her. She would need to watch the others to learn about them. If she could learn about them she could avoid getting caught all together. Vaguely she wondered what she would do once she was released. It wasn't like she had a home to go back to, but still the idea of being someone else's pet didn't sit well with her at all.

Walking slowly and quietly through the forest she made barely a sound as she headed towards what sounded like other people. Once near she would take to the trees and perch lightly hidden by the foliage.

User Image
It's a little thing I like to call..... Honor.

EverFear2

Miyori_loves_animals

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain smiled, agreeing with the name that Vulpecula had chosen for the mischevious calico kitten. "All right, 'Minx' it is then. Korvain filled out all of the adoption paperwork, then stopped at a pet store and left Vulpecula in the car with the kittens while he bought all of the essentials - food and water dishes, cat food, litter and a litterbox, a few kitty toys, and even a cat tree they could all climb and play on. He also bought a few bags of catnip - it would not only be a treat for the kittens, but for himself as well. Like most felines, he couldn't resist it... He found himself thinking about Vulpecula, wondering if the powerful yet harmless narcotic would have the same euphoric effect on a kitsune that it had on cats.

Korvain then drove himself and Vulpecula back home, bringing in the kittens before bringing in their things and getting them set up. When he was all finished, he sat down on the couch, holding Minx in his arms and softly petting her. She was no longer being rambunctious, but just laying there and purring. Korvain's touch seemed to have a calming effect on her. Korvain looked up at Vulpecula with a smile on his face, gesturing for her to sit down beside us. "I'm so happy we decided to take these cats home with us... They deserve to have a good, loving home where they are well cared for."

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

User Image

Arius wandered through the jungle until he saw the woods clearing up ahead. He continued forward to find a medium-sized lake. As he gazed at the crystal-clear water he realized how hot and thirsty he was. Breathing a sigh of relief, Arius waded into the water until he was waist-deep in it... He splashed it over his entire body before drinking it. It was so cool and refreshing, and his parched mouth and throat instantly felt much better.

Seeing movement out of the corner of his eye, Arius looked to see a raven land on a branch almost directly overhead. It looked straight at Arius, letting out a single caw before flying away. Arius could tell from the bird's peculiar behavior that it was not wild - it had been somebody's pet, trained to search for others - and the call it had let out signified that it had found who it was looking for. Arius was almost certain that the bird's owner would soon follow...

Rather than try to run or hide, Arius climbed out of the water and sat down on a nearby log, looking out at the lake and waiting for his hunter to find him. He was not in the least bit afraid of being taken or made a slave. In fact, he was eager to meet his potential captor and show the fool just who they were dealing with. If somebody thought that they could 'own' him like a pet or a piece of furniture, they had another thing coming...

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula held on to the kittens while Korvain was in the pet shop, juggling between which ones stayed in her hands and away from other parts of the car. It was a little tricky, especially when all three wanted to explore at once. In the end she just ended up hugging the trio to keep them from running around. She was glad when he returned with the things needed for the kittens and they were off to their home. Once inside she set the trio down and they ran off to explore, well, all but the orange kitten Nyx. She seemed to be with content climbing up the kitsune's clothes. Vulpecula sat down, pulling the kitten off her pants leg and let her climb all over her. "They have a lot of energy..." She said as the little grey kitten Haku tried climbing up to them before finally scrambling up, settling against her tail.

Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Everfear2

Rosalina walked straight till ahead lay a lake. It appeared this island had a lot of lakes. Her crow flew off her arm and landed a couple of feet from a man in red clothing. It was an indication that this was the guy. He carried a sword in a hilt on his side. He was either strong or very stupid. Either way getting cut up wasn't her plan.

She nodded her head at the man. "Hello there, it appears you have caught the attention of Sam, my raven. What is your name?" She used some of her siren power into her voice to prevent an automatic fight. It was pretty much impossible to tell if she was using her voice or not. I really hope this isn't a human.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow woke up. She didn't hear the sounds of the city. She didn't hear cars, the buzzing of street lights. She didn't feel the hard cold concrete. She heard the sounds of animals and that was it. She slowly opened her eyes feeling the grass and plants. She saw she wasn't in the city. She was in what looked like a jungle. She had only seen pictures. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. She felt the pain from the pinch and knew then and there that it wasn't a dream at all. She then remembered being someone grabbing her from behind and a cloth being placed against her mouth and nose. She saw a note and read it. She really didn't like what it said. She then spotted the weapons and picked them up. She started running around in the juggle to see what was around.
((Shadow is open to be interacted with ^^ ))
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2
darkqueenie
Roxanne_Aerovane

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

User Image

Arius was amazed to see a stunningly gorgeous woman standing before him. In almost four thousand years that he had roamed the earth, he could honestly say that he had never seen such a beautiful woman in his entire life. He gazed into her eyes, finding himself captivated by them.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Arius Rothlain..." said Arius, smiling warmly at Rosalina, although the loneliness and despair could clearly be seen in his eyes "And who are you? What brings you to this island? Have you been taken here against your will like I have, or are you here to try to take me as a slave? If you're here for the latter, I recommend finding someone else to be your pet, because I will not go easily." he then slid over on the log, politely gesturing for her to sit down "Anyway - come, sit beside me and let's talk for a while..."

Even if Rosalina hadn't used her siren power on Arius, he wouldn't have attacked her. He was loath to use violence unless it was absolutely necessary to defend himself or others, and he didn't see this sweet young girl as a threat to him. Right now, all he wanted to do was find out who she was and why she had come here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff