Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Hello everyone! It's been a really long time, but I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing!

For all the new people, I'm Pink or Ashlee, I have a 2 1/2 year old son named Jeffrey. I've been in here since I was 4 months pregnant with him off and on. Life gets in the way though, he has some defects that keep me very busy!!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
Hello everyone! It's been a really long time, but I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing!

For all the new people, I'm Pink or Ashlee, I have a 2 1/2 year old son named Jeffrey. I've been in here since I was 4 months pregnant with him off and on. Life gets in the way though, he has some defects that keep me very busy!!

Hi! He's so cute!
Digital Fiend
xoxoPink Supremexoxo

Hi! He's so cute!

Thank you! Under the cute-ness is a thin layer of evil haha. He just stole my sandwich Dx

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
Digital Fiend
xoxoPink Supremexoxo

Hi! He's so cute!

Thank you! Under the cute-ness is a thin layer of evil haha. He just stole my sandwich Dx

whee When I was around 2-3, my dad was convincing my Nana to eat an eggroll. She refused, and he even pointed out that I would eat it. Well, I came walking up and he gave it to me to bite and Nana swore I would never like it.

I ended up walking away with it. My eggroll!
I try to feed Amelia before I eat, because she is the best food thief. First it's "mommy, can I have some?" then it's oh look at that, she ate all my dinner. I can't eat anything without her waltzing over with that curious/guilty look on her face.

Right now, she's swearing up and down that it's my birthday. I keep telling her not yet.
Digital Fiend

James is very family oriented. He made me so happy yesterday I teared up. Hehe, if you ever need someone to vent to, my pm box is always open. And I won't comment unless you wish me too.

The only time I got a female cat, I made it my priority to get her fixed. I'm glad we did too. She's know my mil's cat. Originally James found her in a ditch. She's a cute calico.

I got my cat pre-neutered and he's declawed in the front. He thinks he's a dog. He likes to fetch his toys so he can rope you into playing with him.

That's always good. smile I'm hoping that my SO understands more once he actually has his daughter here. He's very good with my son, but I do take for granted sometimes that while he's been in my life for 5 years, he's only lived with us since last fall/winter, so while I've been focusing on my son since '05, he's still adjusting to living with a child/family instead of being a bachelor. I might take you up on that sometime, haha. Sometimes I think I just get myself down and worry too much about things, when I just need someone to say "Stop, you're hormonal. This isn't the end of the world."

My son's cats will fetch when it suits them. Mostly they're just about shedding on everything and eating moths that wander inside. rolleyes

I was totally feeling kind of bummed because a lot of my shirts are (finally?) getting to that "too tight to work anymore" point, but I put on a newish dress and get ready to run errands. My son looks up at me and goes "Wow mom, you look beautiful." Awwww. heart My hair's a mess, and I know a 6 year old isn't the best judge, but it warmed my heart.
Jeffrey hardly ever eats, so I'm glad that he's eating but in a way I'm like..but..but..it's mine!! *cries* haha

Greedy Receiver

Digital Fiend
Eisefin
Hey y'all! Finding out the gender of my baby this coming Wednesday! We'll see if I'm carrying a Daron Lee or a Delilah Marie. We're so excited!

My firstborn son, Chad Nicholas, is only a year and and two months right now so he doesn't understand fully what mommy's growing tummy means, but he will be just about a year and a half when the baby is born so we'll see how he reacts then! He is such a social little guy, though, and loves to play with kids and hug them so I'm not too concerned about jealousy or aggression towards the new baby. Hopefully, he'll love being a big brother!

Oh! And a fun tidbit here, Digital Fiend and I are practically right on top of one another as far as due dates are concerned. We'll see who goes into labor first! lol

Edit: Here's a picture of my little guy a couple months ago sitting at the table like a big kid eating Corn Puffs: Chad Nicholas

Omg! That face! He's so cute.

Thank you! 4laugh
He's so hard to get a picture of sometimes, especially from my phone. He loves to move and wiggle and dance and run and - lol

Adorable Fatcat

Cute kiddo, Eisefin.

Here's mine.

The Kiddos

The baby is currently hating tummy time on the floor. >.<

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Travis and Ashton hated tummy time.. and they hardly ever had any. They are such strong babies though.
Travis can easily lift up his head and push up on his feet and arms.. he loves for you to hold him so he can stand.. gonk
I have a weird headache.. and I hope it doesn't turn into a migraine =(
We are watching Arrietty.. Ashton is in love. ;3
Scotch Taped Heart
I try to feed Amelia before I eat, because she is the best food thief. First it's "mommy, can I have some?" then it's oh look at that, she ate all my dinner. I can't eat anything without her waltzing over with that curious/guilty look on her face.

Right now, she's swearing up and down that it's my birthday. I keep telling her not yet.

My son does that too- but sometimes, out of curiosity, he'll take food (or a drink ) and eat or drink it without asking!

One time my son Lijan downed a cocktail in the few seconds I took my eyes off of him and boy, did father give him a good lecture. >___<
Anja_Of_Keller_Happiness
Scotch Taped Heart

My son does that too- but sometimes, out of curiosity, he'll take food (or a drink ) and eat or drink it without asking!

One time my son Lijan downed a cocktail in the few seconds I took my eyes off of him and boy, did father give him a good lecture. >___<

Amelia goes for beer bottles (like I used to as a toddler) and she'll attempt to empty them for you if you're not fast enough. Or if they're already empty, she'll tip them back anyway.

Greedy Receiver

Mightelove
Cute kiddo, Eisefin.

Here's mine.

The Kiddos

The baby is currently hating tummy time on the floor. >.<

You have a cutie too!
heart

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm so lost right now.... I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm losing my mind.
She's driving me crazy... she gets to this point where she eats and then she keeps acting like she's hungry so I try to keep feeding her but really all I'm accomplishing is making my boobs sore as ********. And they are- they hurt SO BAD and I've already gotten a booby infection in one of them so I'm taking antibiotics for that. I'm trying to work on her latching better but I can't figure out what she's doing wrong - I know she's getting enough food though... at least, I'm pretty sure... I can get three or four ounces from both when I pump, and babies are supposed to be able to get more than that right (plus I give her more time that I do the pump). Or what Im doing wrong. And then when she continuously tries to eat she starts throwing this fit where she kicks and fusses and flails around and I try to feed her as much as I possibly can but it just doesn't work. I can calm her down with a pacifier but only for a few minutes and I've tried cuddling her but with her kicking she ends up hurting me (especially if she manages to get a kick in on my incision) and I just can't seem to get her to stay calm and it's frustrating as hell that I can't just have her calm and happy so I can play with her or whatever, no she has to be hungry or angry or sleeping all the time and I realize that's what babies are supposed to do but is she getting to that age where she's supposed to be awake for a longer period of time? And she's not supposed to be pissy the whole time, is she?
I must be the worst mother in the world. Seriously. It seems like you all are doing amazing jobs at this and you're all so happy and your babies are happy and you're doing things right and I can't figure out how it's so easy for you all...
I mean, I can't even manage to take the time to pump out a bottle most of the time - it sounds so easy to just be able to pump a few ounces a day and either freeze it or save it for some alone time, but I can't even manage to do that because either she's eating or has eaten recently or will need to eat soon, or I'm sleeping, or trying to sleep (except that it seem every time I'm actually tired she has to get upset and be awake and either fuss or want to eat randomly, and every time I've gotten to the point where I can't sleep she finally falls asleep)
And then I end up playing on the computer because it takes my mind off of everything like the baby that just can't be happy or the fact that I fail as a mom or the fact that even if I wanted to go to the lactation consultants I couldn't because we can't even afford to put gas in the car anymore, not to mention the fact that I have yet to go apply for food stamps because my day is just too full or stressful or I'm sleeping. The laundry hasn't been done in a week and I'm nearly out of clothes that I can wear (cuz I only have two bras that actually fit atm and my boobs keep leaking on them because when luna eats on one, the other one soaks through the stupid pads that I can't afford to buy anymore because I go through a box of 60 in like a week)
And I'm so tempted to just walk the frick out and leave cody with the baby because 'formula is just as good' anyway (which is something that his mom seems to be pushing for and my stupid evil doctor said was okay too)
Have I mentioned my boobs hurt like ******** HELL???? Mostly the nipples. And now she needs to eat again. I'm a horrible mother, because I really don't want to... But I suppose I'll disract myself with tv or something
Sorry for the absence today...it's hard to get online at wok even during breaks. Really shitty phone service in the break room! I don't really feel like back reading though, so if anyone feels ignored by anything directed at me earlier, I apologize!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff