Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

E r r o r r e v o L
...Okay.
So right now all I want is one of those chicken and bacon burgers from hungry jacks.
I want one to the point where I want to cry.
Seriously, what the hell?

Have any of you been that emotional over food?
Daddy's girl

yay i'm not alone. sorry had to say it. i'm bad to do that sometimes and its just random stuff it makes no sense at all
lil kitty

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lil Enslaved Kitten
E r r o r r e v o L
...Okay.
So right now all I want is one of those chicken and bacon burgers from hungry jacks.

Daddy's girl

yay i'm not alone. sorry had to say it. i'm bad to do that sometimes and its just random stuff it makes no sense at all
lil kitty

OMG O_O WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TINY PANDA ON YOUR SHOULDER?!?!? O:

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Baby shower was amazing. So overstimulated, still. xd Got so many things I needed and I only need to get a few more things and I got money just to spend on her as well. The Cake was beautiful. Food was amazing, I felt so loved and happy. 3nodding It was so perfect.
PetitChat
magicalpuffin
PetitChat
magicalpuffin
Would love to join in this thread if that's okay. Currently 27 weeks 5 days along.

Welcome to the thread!

Thank you biggrin

Are you excited??

Excited and absolutely terrified.
Azlein
Lil Enslaved Kitten
E r r o r r e v o L
...Okay.

Daddy's girl

lil kitty

OMG O_O WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TINY PANDA ON YOUR SHOULDER?!?!? O:
Daddy's girl

Kelp o' th' Loch 3rd Gen. i found by total chance when tekteking my avi
lil kitty
magicalpuffin
PetitChat
magicalpuffin
PetitChat
magicalpuffin
Would love to join in this thread if that's okay. Currently 27 weeks 5 days along.

Welcome to the thread!

Thank you biggrin

Are you excited??

Excited and absolutely terrified.

And that's how you should feel haha
Do you know what you're having?
Totally dreading my doctor appointment tomorrow. It's the diabetes test (which I'm not expecting to be difficult, but it's going to suck sitting there alone for an hour) and I need to bring up the massive amount of hip/groin pain I've been in but I'm already expecting my practitioner to blow that off like she has the rest of my concerns so far. My SO won't be able to go to the appt with me since he has to work, and doctors make me anxious in general so it's going to suck dealing with everything by myself.

On the bright side, my next appt is with the OB instead of the nurse practioner (and I'll be on appts every 2 weeks) and I'm hoping she's a bit more understanding than the lady I'm seeing now. It's not like I don't expect discomfort while pregnant, but my hips/groin hurts so bad when I stand/walk/sit that it's made work and getting around difficult. Even popping Tylenol every chance I get isn't helping, and I feel really uncomfortable taking any kind of medicine while pregnant.
FarmFreshEggs
Totally dreading my doctor appointment tomorrow. It's the diabetes test (which I'm not expecting to be difficult, but it's going to suck sitting there alone for an hour) and I need to bring up the massive amount of hip/groin pain I've been in but I'm already expecting my practitioner to blow that off like she has the rest of my concerns so far. My SO won't be able to go to the appt with me since he has to work, and doctors make me anxious in general so it's going to suck dealing with everything by myself.

On the bright side, my next appt is with the OB instead of the nurse practioner (and I'll be on appts every 2 weeks) and I'm hoping she's a bit more understanding than the lady I'm seeing now. It's not like I don't expect discomfort while pregnant, but my hips/groin hurts so bad when I stand/walk/sit that it's made work and getting around difficult. Even popping Tylenol every chance I get isn't helping, and I feel really uncomfortable taking any kind of medicine while pregnant.

You could've dislocated your hip - I've had that happen to me MULTIPLE times so far -__- A quick trip to the chiropractor fixed me, though, which I'm grateful for.
I hope not. Don't think I have, but there's been times I twisted my leg just the wrong way and had sudden shooting pain in the hip socket. sweatdrop Pretty sure I'm just having severe sciatic pain, which is weird since I didn't have it at all with my son, but it's getting so severe that I'm struggling. Even waking up in the morning it'll be sore, by night it's hard to walk.

I don't think I can afford a chiropractor. sweatdrop

Adorable Fatcat

FarmFreshEggs

Probably will blow off the hip/groin pain. It's normal. I had excruciating hip pain, right in the joints. The doctor told me that some women, their hip joints basically partially dislocate due to the loosening of ligaments/tendons. The pain results from the added strain on the muscles. There's not really anything they can do for it. >.<

As for the glucose test, I don't know how it's done in your area, but I drank it before I went and then told them what time I drank it so they could get the labs drawn on time. I think, with some labs, you're also allowed to call in and tell them you are having a one hour glucose test and that you're drinking the yucko stuff and to be ready. xd

Shameless Consumer

Just sounds like your hips are stretching out, how far along are you, again? Try sleeping with a pillow between your legs or under your hips. Honestly, by the time I was in my third trimester I was taking way over the recommended amount of Tylenol just to keep the pain in my pelvis and legs. It felt like my body was trying to split in half just to get those babies out.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shima Shinji

I was taking Tylenol night to try and get rid of the back pain and swelling crying .
And Tylenol in general is such a crappy pain killer .. at least to me.. ugh.
Mightelove

Probably will blow off the hip/groin pain. It's normal. I had excruciating hip pain, right in the joints. The doctor told me that some women, their hip joints basically partially dislocate due to the loosening of ligaments/tendons. The pain results from the added strain on the muscles. There's not really anything they can do for it. >.<

As for the glucose test, I don't know how it's done in your area, but I drank it before I went and then told them what time I drank it so they could get the labs drawn on time. I think, with some labs, you're also allowed to call in and tell them you are having a one hour glucose test and that you're drinking the yucko stuff and to be ready. xd

Yeah, I imagine it's something I'll just have to learn to bear, but it's getting tricky. Especially if I spend an 8 hour work day on my feet, followed by housework/getting things done at home. sweatdrop I have a high pain tolerance, I don't like being a whiner, but it's just horrible.

I'm supposed to go in and drink the stuff, they didn't give it to me ahead of time. I'm allowed to have breakfast as long as it's not overly sugary so at least I don't have to fast. Then I imagine I'll be stuck waiting there until the blood is drawn. There's a chance that my ex might flake out on watching my son, so then I'll be stuck in a doctors office with a bored 6 year old. Joy.. razz

Shima - 27 weeks tomorrow. I've been trying that, doesn't seem to really help. As it is I'm taking 2 every 4 hours when I work, and it barely takes the edge off. At the end of the day, I'm not just waddling, I'm like, shuffling. >.<

Adorable Fatcat

FarmFreshEggs
Mightelove

Yeah, I imagine it's something I'll just have to learn to bear, but it's getting tricky. Especially if I spend an 8 hour work day on my feet, followed by housework/getting things done at home. sweatdrop I have a high pain tolerance, I don't like being a whiner, but it's just horrible.

I'm supposed to go in and drink the stuff, they didn't give it to me ahead of time. I'm allowed to have breakfast as long as it's not overly sugary so at least I don't have to fast. Then I imagine I'll be stuck waiting there until the blood is drawn. There's a chance that my ex might flake out on watching my son, so then I'll be stuck in a doctors office with a bored 6 year old. Joy.. razz

Shima - 27 weeks tomorrow. I've been trying that, doesn't seem to really help. As it is I'm taking 2 every 4 hours when I work, and it barely takes the edge off. At the end of the day, I'm not just waddling, I'm like, shuffling. >.<

I hear ya. I work 12 hour shifts on my feet, running around. It stinks. But it can be done.

That sucks. The doctor gave me the glucose drink. It made things so much easier.

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Since I'm not married yet, my "sister-in-law" just had a baby and..well, I'm actually at their house visiting now!! The baby is about a month old, so it's not so difficult to take care of it at the moment since everything is so basic.

Eventually, later in life, I wanna have a baby.. but my goals are so scattered right now I don't think I'll be having a baby for another few years emo Yeah, I'm kinda sad about that, but priorities prevail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff