Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Satil
Oh really? Where? We've lived in Knoxville for about 9 years now.

And thank you! He is an adorable little thing. We have fancy newborn pictures today and his photographer said he was the cutest baby she had worked with all year. biggrin

Congratulations Satil! Unfortunately the link won't work so I can't see the cutest baby of the year, but I'll bet he's adorable!

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
We're up the late because miss Luna got hungry, but after feeding her she puked every little bit up.... all over everything.... I was snuggling her after her meal, so it's all over my blankets....
Would love to join in this thread if that's okay. Currently 27 weeks 5 days along.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
This morning has been sooo fast xD!

Travis fed. Then spit up on. Boob leaked everywhere. Travis and Ashton changed. Travis wipe bath ( which he hated ) . FINALLY bathroom break. Bowl of berries for Ashton and swing for Travis.

Finally both boys are happy xD!

SATIL: I was so excited for you !! Epidurals DO EQUAL nap time. I passed out both labors once I had mine. It's a nice little rest before you have that baby, and he is adorable =) so happy for you both!!

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Pandella: I hated gaining weight. I've already started working out and my son isn't even 2 months old...
I wish I had encouraging words.. but I don't. I'm done with pregnancy for awhile. Only for the fact that I hate how fat it makes me =(

I hear ya love :C
When is the general time around in which you can start actively trying to lose weight. I know
I heard it can affect milk production, and I plan on breastfeeding if everything goes according
to plan. Ugh, what us women go through mentally and physically!

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Congrats Satil! Look at those little feetsies!
magicalpuffin
Would love to join in this thread if that's okay. Currently 27 weeks 5 days along.

Welcome to the thread!
...Okay.
So right now all I want is one of those chicken and bacon burgers from hungry jacks.
I want one to the point where I want to cry.
Seriously, what the hell?

Have any of you been that emotional over food?
PetitChat
magicalpuffin

Welcome to the thread!

Thank you biggrin
E r r o r r e v o L
...Okay.
So right now all I want is one of those chicken and bacon burgers from hungry jacks.

When I was pregnant with my son, Lijan, I had an immense craving for a bacon cheeseburger from Ruby Tuesdays but, I actually tried to hold the caving back - due to the fact that whenever I eat burgers, I not only feel fatter but I feel like my arteries clog up as well. -__-

Though, it wasn't until I started to cry that my fiance drove my butt over there and told me to get one or else he'd go insane from my crying.
magicalpuffin
PetitChat
magicalpuffin

Welcome to the thread!

Thank you biggrin

Are you excited??
Anja_Of_Keller_Happiness
E r r o r r e v o L
...Okay.

When I was pregnant with my son, Lijan, I had an immense craving for a bacon cheeseburger from Ruby Tuesdays but, I actually tried to hold the caving back - due to the fact that whenever I eat burgers, I not only feel fatter but I feel like my arteries clog up as well. -__-

Though, it wasn't until I started to cry that my fiance drove my butt over there and told me to get one or else he'd go insane.

Yeah, that's what I feel like now.
Only I won't be able to satisfy this one- The only Hungry Jacks around here is an hour and a half away by car and I can't drive.
E r r o r r e v o L

Yeah, that's what I feel like now.
Only I won't be able to satisfy this one- The only Hungry Jacks around here is an hour and a half away by car and I can't drive.

Oh dang. .___.

The one time, I had to drive that far was when I was in labor because due to a certain ice storm, the hospital couldn't pick me up and instead, they told me to drive there - and of course, my fiance's cellphone broke a few days ago and I couldn't contact him. -____-
Satil
Oh really? Where? We've lived in Knoxville for about 9 years now.

And thank you! He is an adorable little thing. We have fancy newborn pictures today and his photographer said he was the cutest baby she had worked with all year. biggrin
we live in big old crossville lol. we make trips to knoxville every so often so we can hit once upon a child and Mkay's books.
He is a doll and that hair ohhhh 4laugh i so hope mason has his Daddy's dark hair but i know the chances are slim to none sweatdrop
magicalpuffin
Daddy's girl

hi there and gratz User Image
lil kitty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out