Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gay Bacon Swagg
my friend wants to set me on a date with her lil sis
but her sis is like 12 or 13
i never dated sum1 younger than me so idk
shuld i give her a chance or just tell her she's to young for me

as long as this "date" is innocent. 12 is too young even if you're only 1 or 2 years older.

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ravyn457
Gay Bacon Swagg

as long as this "date" is innocent. 12 is too young even if you're only 1 or 2 years older.

ik and yes the 'date' is going to be innocent im not like that and plus she's like 12 or 13 soo yea xP

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gay Bacon Swagg
Ravyn457
Gay Bacon Swagg

ik and yes the 'date' is going to be innocent im not like that and plus she's like 12 or 13 soo yea xP
there are a LOT of laws about sex with minors. but if it's innocent like you say, then sure go on a "date" with her.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
EthanWayneOliver
I've never been in this thread before.
Hello, I'm Oliver. I'm gay.
You all seem very lovely.

Hello Oliver. My name's Trisha and I'm a MtF transsexual. Welcome to the thread.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
Ravyn457
Condensed version: I came out as bi in college (08 or 09), and I've been with the same guy since 07. I've never been able to have a relationship with a girl since I'm with a guy. Most of the time I'm ok with that because I love him and I want to be with him forever. Is it wrong to still want to know what it's like to be with a girl?
I'm not going to leave him, curiosity just nags at me sometimes emo

There's nothing wrong with wanting to know what it's like to be with a girl. That's just curiosity. Just thinking about it doesn't mean that you're acting on it. There's nothing wrong with a little curiosity.

decaySYS's Husband

Man-Hungry Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Flickering Hope
EthanWayneOliver
I've never been in this thread before.
Hello, I'm Oliver. I'm gay.
You all seem very lovely.

Hello Oliver. My name's Trisha and I'm a MtF transsexual. Welcome to the thread.

Hello Trisha. c: Thank you. <3 MtF's are pretty wonderful, if you ask me~

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Flickering Hope
Ravyn457
Condensed version: I came out as bi in college (08 or 09), and I've been with the same guy since 07. I've never been able to have a relationship with a girl since I'm with a guy. Most of the time I'm ok with that because I love him and I want to be with him forever. Is it wrong to still want to know what it's like to be with a girl?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to know what it's like to be with a girl. That's just curiosity. Just thinking about it doesn't mean that you're acting on it. There's nothing wrong with a little curiosity.

I just feel bad, I feel like I'm being held back. I guess that's what a relationship is though sweatdrop

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gay Bacon Swagg
Ravyn457
Gay Bacon Swagg
Ravyn457
Gay Bacon Swagg

there are a LOT of laws about sex with minors. but if it's innocent like you say, then sure go on a "date" with her.

im only 14 and im not trying to have sex with my friend's lil sis O.o

I wasn't saying you were, just saying to be careful, especially if you were older (I didn't know how old you are)

Greedy Fatcat

Ravyn457
Flickering Hope
Ravyn457

I just feel bad, I feel like I'm being held back. I guess that's what a relationship is though sweatdrop

I'm bi as well, have been with the same girl since '05, never been with a guy and I understand your sentiment. But ultimately it's about letting go off the "what ifs". If you really want to be with this person, then that means that you can't really be with others. Unless that's how your relationship works of course, not everyone is into monogamy.
But yeah, it's normal to wonder and to be curious. I'm sure plenty of people in monogamous relationships come to a point where they wonder what it would be like to be with someone else, without it meaning that there's something wrong with their relationship.

Friendly Citizen

Hello everyone! c:
I'm not really sure what my sexual orientation would be sweatdrop
So any help is highly appreciated.

Okay so here's the deal: I'm biologically female. I'm also straight [attracted to males- always have and always will be]. BUT, I dress up in male clothes. I've always loved their fashion and I've always wanted to be a guy. But being in that mental state of wanting to be a guy..I'm still attracted to males. I sometimes feel like if I were to somehow magically be able to *physically* change into a male, that I'd be the *best guy* ever. The type who's nice, understanding, respectful, old school manners, etc- not to sound sexist or offend anyone here. I just feel like there's not enough guys who'd have all that in a package.

But anyway- What exactly would I be? Genderfluid? GenderQueer? Etc

Edit: I still wear female clothes but only on occasion. As you can see with my current avatar, I also like cute outfits. I guess it's cause I feel that it makes up for the lack of female clothes that I wear IRL, lol.

Lonely Explorer

This is another thread I think should subscribe too. ninja

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Karoish
Ravyn457
Flickering Hope
Ravyn457

I'm bi as well, have been with the same girl since '05, never been with a guy and I understand your sentiment. But ultimately it's about letting go off the "what ifs". If you really want to be with this person, then that means that you can't really be with others. Unless that's how your relationship works of course, not everyone is into monogamy.
But yeah, it's normal to wonder and to be curious. I'm sure plenty of people in monogamous relationships come to a point where they wonder what it would be like to be with someone else, without it meaning that there's something wrong with their relationship.

I think the real issue is I just don't feel like I'm really a part of the LGBT community, since I've never actually been with a girl. I can wear the colors, but if I haven't had the same experiences, then what does it mean? I don't know.

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hallo hallo!
(hello hello)
I never thought I would ever post in a forum like this on Gaia...
Yes, really!
But here we are, and I am doing it never the less.
So, here is my story for all the world to see:

I am a 16, soon 17, year old girl from Norway. Yes, you read right, Norway! The country that its currently topping the UN's list of best places to live in the world, yay.
And the past few years I have been running around inside my head, thinking about things and questioning my own sexuality.
(It sounds so.. I don't know.. Cheesy?)
Either way, I concluded with being pan sexual.
So, hello to the rest of you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces