Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2141 2142 2143 > >> >>> »|

User Image It's finally open! : D User Image
I'm sorry.

This thread makes me want a BLT sandwich.

Aged Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
:3 I like this thread!
*Subscribes*
serene delusions
I'm sorry.

This thread makes me want a BLT sandwich.

User ImageNow I've made the gay -> sandwich connection. Huh. :0

@Kotomi_Mitsurugi: Glad you like it! I saw a couple of failed atempts, so I decided to finally get my s**t together. I'm Gil.User Image

Aged Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
GLBT

@Kotomi_Mitsurugi: Glad you like it! I saw a couple of failed atempts, so I decided to finally get my s**t together. I'm Gil.User Image

Well, thanks Gil for making a thread where the GLBT community can feel welcomed
and accepted for who they are :3 I'm sure many others will agree as well.
Kotomi_Mitsurugi
GLBT

Well, thanks Gil for making a thread where the GLBT community can feel welcomed
and accepted for who they are :3 I'm sure many others will agree as well.

User Image Awww, thanks! :3 I feel like I should create conversation starters, or something. Tell us about yourself! : DUser Image
Hey I'm Steven. I'm 17 years old and I'm gay. heart Love these threads.
SoullessRetainer

User Image Hullo, Steven. Nice to meet you. I'm hoping that this one manages to stick, haha. It took enough work. D; User Image
GLBT
SoullessRetainer

User Image Hullo, Steven. Nice to meet you. I'm hoping that this one manages to stick, haha. It took enough work. D; User Image

I imagine! Lots of typing and thought you put into it. Proud of you. ^^
SoullessRetainer
GLBT
SoullessRetainer

I imagine! Lots of typing and thought you put into it. Proud of you. ^^

User Image Awww. Thanks, dad. razz

I'm starting a topic for everyone in general: When did you come to terms with your sexuality/gender identity and when did you finally come out?User Image
About at the age of 13, had an experience that I'd rather not bring up. sweatdrop
I came out at 16, first to my friend and then my mom. Then some friends at my school before I switched. Now my Myspace page says orientation:gay and I'm proud I can do that now. Sounds corny but I'm a corny person. lol
Did someone say something about a gay sandwich? surprised
I figured out I was "bi" cough when I was like thirteen, then I just went farther and farther from boys until the start of sophmore year, when I finally realized I was a lesbian.

But of course there was all that stuff in my childhood that happened but at that age you can't really identify as "gay", because at that point you don't know what sexual attraction is, really.
SoullessRetainer
About at the age of 13, had an experience that I'd rather not bring up. sweatdrop
I came out at 16, first to my friend and then my mom. Then some friends at my school before I switched. Now my Myspace page says orientation:gay and I'm proud I can do that now. Sounds corny but I'm a corny person. lol

User Image No shame in being corny. That's awesome. ^_^ Was your mom okay with it?User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff