Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Death Before Dish0nor
Hello everyone! c:
I'm not really sure what my sexual orientation would be sweatdrop
So any help is highly appreciated.

Okay so here's the deal: I'm biologically female. I'm also straight [attracted to males- always have and always will be]. BUT, I dress up in male clothes. I've always loved their fashion and I've always wanted to be a guy. But being in that mental state of wanting to be a guy..I'm still attracted to males. I sometimes feel like if I were to somehow magically be able to *physically* change into a male, that I'd be the *best guy* ever. The type who's nice, understanding, respectful, old school manners, etc- not to sound sexist or offend anyone here. I just feel like there's not enough guys who'd have all that in a package.

But anyway- What exactly would I be? Genderfluid? GenderQueer? Etc

Edit: I still wear female clothes but only on occasion. As you can see with my current avatar, I also like cute outfits. I guess it's cause I feel that it makes up for the lack of female clothes that I wear IRL, lol.

Weren't you just wearing something pink? o -o
You suddenly shifted to blue.. Or is it just me?

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
Death Before Dish0nor
Hello everyone! c:

Okay so here's the deal: I'm biologically female. I'm also straight [attracted to males- always have and always will be]. BUT, I dress up in male clothes. I've always loved their fashion and I've always wanted to be a guy. But being in that mental state of wanting to be a guy..I'm still attracted to males. I sometimes feel like if I were to somehow magically be able to *physically* change into a male, that I'd be the *best guy* ever. The type who's nice, understanding, respectful, old school manners, etc- not to sound sexist or offend anyone here. I just feel like there's not enough guys who'd have all that in a package.

Edit: I still wear female clothes but only on occasion. As you can see with my current avatar, I also like cute outfits. I guess it's cause I feel that it makes up for the lack of female clothes that I wear IRL, lol.

If you still identify as female but just dress up in male clothes, then you are still a cisgender female, that would just make you a crossdresser. If you, however, identify as male sometimes and identify as female other times, then you could be bigender, or genderfluid, or genderqueer, etc. If, however, you only feel like you identify as male then that would make you transsexual. How you dress also does not determine your gender identity. How you dress is what you like to wear, how you feel inside is your gender identity. Sexual orientation also does not influence gender identity. People who are transsexual and cisgender can be of any sexual orientation. For example, I'm MtF yet I like girls.

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Severinsen
Death Before Dish0nor
Hello everyone! c:

seve i never knew u were like this im just shocked >.<
erk.

you're whatever you want to be.

titles are so boring.

Friendly Citizen

Flickering Hope
Death Before Dish0nor
Hello everyone! c:

If you still identify as female but just dress up in male clothes, then you are still a cisgender female, that would just make you a crossdresser. If you, however, identify as male sometimes and identify as female other times, then you could be bigender, or genderfluid, or genderqueer, etc. If, however, you only feel like you identify as male then that would make you transsexual. How you dress also does not determine your gender identity. How you dress is what you like to wear, how you feel inside is your gender identity. Sexual orientation also does not influence gender identity. People who are transsexual and cisgender can be of any sexual orientation. For example, I'm MtF yet I like girls.

Ah, Thank you so much! This was really informative c:

Friendly Citizen

Severinsen
Death Before Dish0nor

ahaha, yeah I was. I tend to change outfits depending on my mood. If I feel feminine, then I'll wear pink if more on the masculine side, I'll wear blue.

Friendly Citizen

mellifluous glass optics
erk.

titles are so boring.

I agree- That makes life a lot easier.
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
erk.

titles are so boring.

yep. there's so many new types of genders and sexualities out there now, i can't even keep up. i just nod these days and go "okay".

it doesn't matter to me. people are people, you like who you like, you dress how you dress. you go by sir/ma'am or whatever. doesn't mean much to me.

though i don't like people who use the titles in order to get attention or trick others. but that's just me.

Friendly Citizen

mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
erk.

titles are so boring.

yep. there's so many new types of genders and sexualities out there now, i can't even keep up. i just nod these days and go "okay".

it doesn't matter to me. people are people, you like who you like, you dress how you dress. you go by sir/ma'am or whatever. doesn't mean much to me.

though i don't like people who use the titles in order to get attention or trick others. but that's just me.

Exactly- it's all a matter of personal choice and how each individual feels about themself.
haha I was just thinking about somehow making my own 'Jarvis' system [the one in Iron man] and have Jarvis address me as 'Sir' whenever he poses a question or action.
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
erk.

titles are so boring.

Exactly- it's all a matter of personal choice and how each individual feels about themself.
haha I was just thinking about somehow making my own 'Jarvis' system [the one in Iron man] and have Jarvis address me as 'Sir' whenever he poses a question or action.
oh god, iron man.

mmn. you would bring up the one guy/superhero i'd rape for a year straight if i could.

Friendly Citizen

mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
erk.

titles are so boring.

oh god, iron man.

mmn. you would bring up the one guy/superhero i'd rape for a year straight if i could.

lmao, yea.. he's pretty delicious. I wanted to be iron man for halloween but the store-bought [iron man] costumes are kinda tacky looking. So I'll probably end up making my own Dx
That or pimp myself out in a Tron outfit emotion_dealwithit
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
erk.

titles are so boring.

oh god, iron man.

lmao, yea.. he's pretty delicious. I wanted to be iron man for halloween but the store-bought [iron man] costumes are kinda tacky looking. So I'll probably end up making my own Dx
i hope i never come across someone cosplaying Iron Man.

i would not be able to resist the molesting and that would end badly.

Friendly Citizen

mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics
Death Before Dish0nor
mellifluous glass optics

oh god, iron man.

i hope i never come across someone cosplaying Iron Man.

i would not be able to resist the molesting and that would end badly.

yes, yes..I imagine it would. *backs away slowly*

Greedy Fatcat

Ravyn457

I think the real issue is I just don't feel like I'm really a part of the LGBT community, since I've never actually been with a girl. I can wear the colors, but if I haven't had the same experiences, then what does it mean? I don't know.

I think you're thinking about it all wrong. Of course you can acknowledge and celebrate your orientation and support the LGBT community without having same-sex relationships. At least I never look at anyone cross-eyed(haha not sure if this is the right idiom in English) based on their relationships.

ps. joking about molesting and rape is kinda uncool guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff