Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
pythonesque
Im sorry for being black
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Maybe.
I've heard younger boys use it directly meaning that gay means liking guys and that being a bad thing. I wasn't thinking of this when I posted initially, but I thought of it now.
I am in a rural area where people are still very judgmental.

I see, I stay in a very diverse area. And despite 20% of the people here being lbgt, even they use gay as am insult.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
So I realized something last night: today's the last day of Pride in my area and it coincides with Father's Day. Wow, it was a good thing I didn't get my car in time. I wonder how many people forewent Father's Day (who actually have fathers in their lives) to go to the Pride Festival.

Sparkling Senshi

Anyone know if there are any pride events around L.A between the 1st of July and the 15th? I've never been to one and I am going to be up there in that time frame. I would love to see what they are like.

Dapper Pup

Astral Charmer
Anyone know if there are any pride events around L.A between the 1st of July and the 15th? I've never been to one and I am going to be up there in that time frame. I would love to see what they are like.

Unfortunately no. I Googled it and apparently they had their's last weekend.

Sparkling Senshi

Okami Attorney
Astral Charmer

Unfortunately no. I Googled it and apparently they had their's last weekend.

Oh well, that is too bad. Hopefully next time I go in the future I'll be able to plan it around some pride events. I am asexual, but I still think they look pretty fun. Who knows I might even meet other asexual people there, you never know. smile

Kawaii Fatcat

TigerLilyChick
So I realized something last night: today's the last day of Pride in my area and it coincides with Father's Day. Wow, it was a good thing I didn't get my car in time. I wonder how many people forewent Father's Day (who actually have fathers in their lives) to go to the Pride Festival.
⇉ ♛ ⇇
There might have been a fair amount of people.
I think its easier to reschedule Father's Day (celebrating it with a father, I mean) than to go to a different Pride event for a lot of people?
People's fathers might be understanding, as well.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
pythonesque
TigerLilyChick
⇉ ♛ ⇇
There might have been a fair amount of people.
I think its easier to reschedule Father's Day (celebrating it with a father, I mean) than to go to a different Pride event for a lot of people?
People's fathers might be understanding, as well.

Well the event was from 11 AM to 6 PM so people who had Father's Day dinner plans probably went during the beginning of the festival.

Kawaii Fatcat

TigerLilyChick
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Ah, that's true C:
People hopefully planned ahead well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items