Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Liberal Fatcat

Hello all! I've been around Gaia for quite some time but never even thought to check for anything like this in the forums area. I'm a 26 year old Lesbian who came out six years ago, I'm very thankful to have a very accepting family. Also my workplace is not only accepting, but they actually have one of the largest turn outs for our Pride parade/festival every year. I've been with my loving partner for six years now as well but we live in a state where it isn't legal for us to be married...yet! xd

Businessman

i dont know if this is the right place to post about it, ive been in a relationship with an amazing person for almost a year now. they're genderfluid (man) and identify as female more often than male. i think i'm pansexual but i'm not sure anymore. i think i might be 100% lesbian.

i'm insanely attracted to women. i only really notice women when i go out, things like that. also lately i haven't been getting off when my significant other and i hook up. maybe it's his lack of experience or because i'm just not sexually attracted to him, i dont know.

my problem is there are very few guys i'd have sex with but i dont know if i would enjoy it. and there is only one person i love roght now and that's my significant other. i want to experiment but i cant because we're supposed to be exclusive. what do i do/am i lesbian?

Liberal Fatcat

toasty nippIes
i dont know if this is the right place to post about it, ive been in a relationship with an amazing person for almost a year now. they're genderfluid (man) and identify as female more often than male. i think i'm pansexual but i'm not sure anymore. i think i might be 100% lesbian.

i'm insanely attracted to women. i only really notice women when i go out, things like that. also lately i haven't been getting off when my significant other and i hook up. maybe it's his lack of experience or because i'm just not sexually attracted to him, i dont know.

my problem is there are very few guys i'd have sex with but i dont know if i would enjoy it. and there is only one person i love roght now and that's my significant other. i want to experiment but i cant because we're supposed to be exclusive. what do i do/am i lesbian?

I think the best thing you can do is be honest with your partner about how you feel and your thoughts on the situation. Communication is key no matter what type of relationship you deal with in life. This isn't something you should keep from them because I'm sure they want for you to be happy and right now you don't sound too happy with everything

Kawaii Fatcat

The Gay Experience
⇉ ♛ ⇇
My mom's my only parent, so telling her got all that out of the way. My grandma was a little confused, and still is, but she's OK with it.
Hopefully your dad takes it well. c:
Yeah, dating isn't always a priority. Gotta wait for good people to come into your life emotion_awesome

Kawaii Fatcat

KumikoSen
Hello all! I've been around Gaia for quite some time but never even thought to check for anything like this in the forums area. I'm a 26 year old Lesbian who came out six years ago, I'm very thankful to have a very accepting family. Also my workplace is not only accepting, but they actually have one of the largest turn outs for our Pride parade/festival every year. I've been with my loving partner for six years now as well but we live in a state where it isn't legal for us to be married...yet! xd
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Wow, congrats! That's all really great c: It's amazing and somewhat uncommon (at least in my area) to have accepting workplaces.
It'll hopefully be legal very soon! I didn't expect my state, Pennsylvania, to allow same-sex marriage any time soon, at look at us!

Magical Shounen

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
pythonesque
The Gay Experience
⇉ ♛ ⇇
My mom's my only parent, so telling her got all that out of the way. My grandma was a little confused, and still is, but she's OK with it.
Hopefully your dad takes it well. c:
Yeah, dating isn't always a priority. Gotta wait for good people to come into your life emotion_awesome

Thank you!!!
gonk Sometimes I get kinda lonely, but at times I get really scared of people.

Kawaii Fatcat

The Gay Experience
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Yeah, I get anxious around people. It makes it tough, sometimes.

Dapper Pup

toasty nippIes

It's best if you discuss this with your partner. Not only because communication is pretty important but because it could cause some problems later on in your relationship.

You could always work out some form of compromise or find ways to meet your needs in bed if you know that just won't work.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Happy LGBT Pride Month!

Sparkling Senshi

Hello tharrrrr! whee 4laugh 3nodding

Kawaii Fatcat

⇉ ♛ ⇇
Does anyone have any Pride plans?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
So since I still don't have my own car, I officially had to kill my hopes for going to the Pride festival in my state.

Kawaii Fatcat

TigerLilyChick
So since I still don't have my own car, I officially had to kill my hopes for going to the Pride festival in my state.
⇉ ♛ ⇇
Same.
It's at least a 2.5 hour drive to any of the Pride events, so I don't think I'll be going to anything. Booo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff