Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So how was Vacation, Sox? Obviously we know how Spores time went, since hse kept us posting. [And I totally almost put her real name. Wow. lol]

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

*missed many pages and kinda skimmed the last few and such*

Man Fuday, you are so full of DoD knowledge, if I ever want anything from them I'm asking you about it first. xDD I really like Twin B. <33 Augh, she impresses me every time I look at her.

@Fin; Congrats on winning! You really know your companies. Maybe you'd be a good person to ask this question to - I'm looking for a good MSD size to represent this character.

@IM; I love how giving the middle finger is the first thing that pops into your head when you think of jointed hands.... rofl I laughed.

@Fate; So you will be at AN next year? Faaaabulous. :'3 Spore and I and maybe even Sox will likely be there to ogle your boys. xD

@Spore; I looooooooove baby chipmunk and Maddy's final journal. <3
Oh, btw, I counted the days and our Leeke order definitely will not arrive until after AN so I am kinda sad. D: Dang pre-orders.

Oh, and ftr, I said no to the Beyla.... Even though it makes me sick to give up buying a year-old Soom MD fullset, it also makes me sick to go $600 over my yearly budget despite my current savings. There will either be another MD for sale in the future, or I will save my funds for whatever comes out next year.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Hopefully you guys can oogle my boys sooner then next may!

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

So how was Vacation, Sox? Obviously we know how Spores time went, since hse kept us posting. [And I totally almost put her real name. Wow. lol]

Pretty good! The exciting details of the trip were pretty much the same as Spore's. I was the one obsessively holding "Matilda", the baby chipmunk. It was adorable. I was so in love with it. I didn't want to let it go but I had to and then I ran away so I wouldn't be able to go back and pick it up again. XD The first thing I said when I was holding her was, "Get Maddy! OMG, good shot opportunity!" So we got it. We got a lot of good shots (as you see). C: We did a lot of thinking for good shots. I realize now that instead of using something interesting for the marshmallow I could have actually used a mini marshmallow but it sort of would have been too big.

The whole time I grumbled about "If Ciel was here ..." haha.

I had my little end of vacation, going to miss my family bawl-fest when I got home. Back to work tomorrow after a lovely (thanks for asking) vacation. C:

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

Dude, are you not going to fan expo?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
sad i'm trying to name all the dolls on the naming game but i'm still 5 short.. it's super annoying because i know i've seen three of those ones before..

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pugnacious Banana
sad i'm trying to name all the dolls on the naming game but i'm still 5 short.. it's super annoying because i know i've seen three of those ones before..

Omg, I only got 5 in total. I think Fin already won the contest anyhow.
Btw, we haven't talked yet. Hello! XD Welcome here, your girlfriend Fuday as well. It's nice to see all the new people. Your dolls are sexyyyy! I love Nao!

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
soxassassin
Pugnacious Banana

Btw, we haven't talked yet. Hello! XD Welcome here, your girlfriend Fuday as well. It's nice to see all the new people. Your dolls are sexyyyy! I love Nao!
i want to know what they all are~~

hello! thank you. nao loves you. he loves everyone who calls him sexy. xD

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pugnacious Banana
soxassassin
Pugnacious Banana

i want to know what they all are~~

hello! thank you. nao loves you. he loves everyone who calls him sexy. xD

Oooh! So Nao ... You want to do a little fan service for the person you love, then? ;D
I request picspam! C:

Fluffy Prophet

Saffron Blehckchah
Maybe you'd be a good person to ask this question to - I'm looking for a good MSD size to represent this character.

the outfit makes me think of this girl: Annie
but if it's an msd with a large/mature shape then maybe Lillith or Iplehouse glamour body like I has would be good: Iplehouse

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

soxassassin
XFateX

No way.
Too poor
no enhanced license.
ect. ect.
I have dolls to save up for, woman!
And.. car
insurance
desperte need for a new phone
..the list carries on. Lol

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX

No way.
Too poor
no enhanced license.
ect. ect.
I have dolls to save up for, woman!
And.. car
insurance
desperte need for a new phone
..the list carries on. Lol

Just [********] coooome. DDD:
You can room with me and Saff (don't throw things at me for inviting the world into our room).
Come, come, come! heart

Edit: We're the ones that both don't have passports, right? I really need to get one of those. I'd come get you if I had one. Ughhh. I suck.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XFateX
Electrified CandyPop
XFateX
Electrified CandyPop
XFateX

Yeaaah she's a cutie pie sometimes.
Lol

So selling my luwen heaadd

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?464422-LUTS-Delf-Lu*Wen-dreaming-vampire-head-(Normal-skin)-90&highlight=Luwen

for thos einterested
I wants! o wo
; n;

annnnd why are you selling your little one?
Cause I want a dollfie dream.
/horrible person.

Aww. xD
Well, if you're happier with that. xD
I am ; u;

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Finlet
Saffron Blehckchah
Maybe you'd be a good person to ask this question to - I'm looking for a good MSD size to represent this character.

the outfit makes me think of this girl: Annie
but if it's an msd with a large/mature shape then maybe Lillith or Iplehouse glamour body like I has would be good: Iplehouse

Annie= exactement!!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I think Annie's close, but not exact. Lol I think it's just hte way she's portrayed.
But She doe slook nice. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces