Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

soxassassin
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX

Hopefully you guys can oogle my boys sooner then next may!

Dude, are you not going to fan expo?

No way.
Too poor
no enhanced license.
ect. ect.
I have dolls to save up for, woman!
And.. car
insurance
desperte need for a new phone
..the list carries on. Lol

Just [********] coooome. DDD:
You can room with me and Saff (don't throw things at me for inviting the world into our room).
Come, come, come! heart

Edit: We're the ones that both don't have passports, right? I really need to get one of those. I'd come get you if I had one. Ughhh. I suck.

Yeah--no passport for me. And my license is up in October, so I won't pay NOW for an enhanced license, $42.. and then pay another 30 when my renewal comes in October. Isn't worth it.

Saff and spore will just hav eto come down and visit me themselves. We'll take pics of my BORY for you. ;D

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Electrified CandyPop
XFateX
Electrified CandyPop
XFateX
Electrified CandyPop
XFateX

Yeaaah she's a cutie pie sometimes.
Lol

So selling my luwen heaadd

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?464422-LUTS-Delf-Lu*Wen-dreaming-vampire-head-(Normal-skin)-90&highlight=Luwen

for thos einterested
I wants! o wo
; n;

annnnd why are you selling your little one?
Cause I want a dollfie dream.
/horrible person.

Aww. xD
Well, if you're happier with that. xD
I am ; u;

x3 Well good luck selling then!

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX
soxassassin
XFateX

Hopefully you guys can oogle my boys sooner then next may!

Dude, are you not going to fan expo?

No way.
Too poor
no enhanced license.
ect. ect.
I have dolls to save up for, woman!
And.. car
insurance
desperte need for a new phone
..the list carries on. Lol

Just [********] coooome. DDD:
You can room with me and Saff (don't throw things at me for inviting the world into our room).
Come, come, come! heart

Edit: We're the ones that both don't have passports, right? I really need to get one of those. I'd come get you if I had one. Ughhh. I suck.

Yeah--no passport for me. And my license is up in October, so I won't pay NOW for an enhanced license, $42.. and then pay another 30 when my renewal comes in October. Isn't worth it.

Saff and spore will just hav eto come down and visit me themselves. We'll take pics of my BORY for you. ;D

HEY! That's not nice. XD Super jealous. If they go without me I will be sad. D:

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Hahaha. WELL GO GET YOUR PASSPORT, GIIIRL.
>w<

You have to have it so I can see Ciel right awayyyyyy!!

annnnnnd

Happy page 100 thread!
We sure got there fast

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

Hahaha. WELL GO GET YOUR PASSPORT, GIIIRL.
>w<

You have to have it so I can see Ciel right awayyyyyy!!

annnnnnd

Happy page 100 thread!
We sure got there fast

Oh, I will. Probably this pay check coming up. My credit card finally has a 0 balance. Good news.
I know. I am excited to first of all get him and second of all start doing some doll meets and photos with others. He's going to look real cute beside your boys. (fan service anyone? Yeah, I'm on a fan service kick right now).

Yeah really, holy man. .___.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Then you gotta get yourself a passport, missy! xD

@Fin; Ah, so you noticed DZ Annie too. xD She was the first that I considered, and so far the last. I think the Island doll is an interesting choice, I'd never considered one of them - probably because I'm not good at picturing dolls with alternate faceups. xD I like the more mature body but what IM said about the fit of the clothes makes me nervous, I might stick with something easier to fit. Plus, now that I think of it... not sure that I can buy Annie as a head and oh boy, then I'd have to get into selling and resin matching. xD

@Fate; Have to agree with you there, she's not exact but I do like her regardless. If she didn't suit the part, I might keep her anyway and turn her into something else. The faceup might not be right, but I might order her and try her with different eyes and wig, it could make all the difference. We shall see!
And yes, I do hope we end up meeting sooner than next May! ; w ;

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I thought of Shushu

http://dollfairyland.com/shop/step1.php?number=62

For Kos-mos. [I've played at least Xenosaga one, part of it, so I osrt of know how Kos mos is.
I've seen Shushu play so many roles and look so different, I think she's a good doll to mold into others.
But I don't think the faceup is exact on her, either.
You might have an easier time ordering one wihtout a faceup, and finding a good artist on DOA who can mimic Kos-mos. :3

Just tell me when you guys are available. :3 I always know my schedule 2 weeks in advance!

xD I don't know if Kouji is gay, so good luck with that fanservice. I have a feeling he's not. But who knows
I think my Too might be, though. We'll see.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Indecent Memories
LOl my brother's g/f told me to get a passport. I can like tag along and hit the big Jo Anns out there for material that is probably way cheaper here..

The more the merrier!! I'd love to pick a central place that we could all go to and have a massive doll meet. That'd be awesome. I'm thinking ... Greece or Germany? (Just kidding. I just love Greece and Germany way too much).

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

I thought of Shushu

For Kos-mos. [I've played at least Xenosaga one, part of it, so I osrt of know how Kos mos is.
I've seen Shushu play so many roles and look so different, I think she's a good doll to mold into others.
You might have an easier time ordering one wihtout a faceup, and finding a good artist on DOA who can mimic Kos-mos. :3

Just tell me when you guys are available. :3 I always know my schedule 2 weeks in advance!

xD I don't know if Kouji is gay, so good luck with that fanservice. I have a feeling he's not. But who knows

I don't know if Ciel is straight, bi or gay yet either. I'm going to have to ask him when he gets here. He seems the swing both ways type though. There's no harm in kissing other boys to figure it out either. XD

Sparkly Genius

@Fate - Good luck selling the head! And haha, you can put my real name if you want, I am chill. It is so hard to coordinate schedules, I hope we can figure something out soon =(
@Fin - Oo, Imma get started on your challenge now! I know a few and recognize many, which is already starting to bother me XD
@E.C. - You're selling Clementine? D: I hope she finds a good home then =(
@Fuday - I am fine with eyebrows that don't match but are a neutral colour, because I love bangs that cover them mostly anyways lol. Both my dolls have light eyebrows and black hair, which I thought would bother me at first, but it's all good XD
@Saff - Aw man, that's okay. Our kids look fab as they are. I think you made the right decision on Beyla, too.

Btw Sox was the prop master for my cottage photoshoots. And I teared up a bit when I was leaving too, lol.

Woahh Page 100, that didn't take long!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Gooood luck getting me on a plane.
No.
My feet will stay right here thanks. On the ground.
I won't even go on a boat. -hugs and kisses solid ground-

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

soxassassin
XFateX

I thought of Shushu

I don't know if Ciel is straight, bi or gay yet either. I'm going to have to ask him when he gets here. He seems the swing both ways type though. There's no harm in kissing other boys to figure it out either. XD

xDD HE can try to go after Kouji
I'd love to see that outcome.
A slap to the face or something. >w<
My other boys are too old for him. I'm convinced they're both gay. I know Kai is. But Rens a little more shy about it, as far as I'm aware.
He has Amon as his best friend. [my friends el]
But he says they're just friends. <.<

Fluffy Prophet

Saffron Blehckchah
Then you gotta get yourself a passport, missy! xD

@Fin; Ah, so you noticed DZ Annie too. xD She was the first that I considered, and so far the last. I think the Island doll is an interesting choice, I'd never considered one of them - probably because I'm not good at picturing dolls with alternate faceups. xD I like the more mature body but what IM said about the fit of the clothes makes me nervous, I might stick with something easier to fit. Plus, now that I think of it... not sure that I can buy Annie as a head and oh boy, then I'd have to get into selling and resin matching. xD

I think picturing alternate faceups and styling is the best way to get it to look like her, Annie's head isn't particularly Xenosaga-like, it's mostly just the outfit, which... you're right no way a big busted msd could squeeze into. I'll keep my eyes out for a similar facemold, petite nose, neutral mouth. I think maybe even a DoC might work

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I have this specific song that reminds me of Ciel. XD I've been listening to it ever since I ordered him so I every time I hear it makes me think of him. Ironically it's a song about someone coming home and something about, "I know there's someone somewhere praying that I make it home." XDDD. So cute, because it's true! I'm hoping he makes it home safe everyday.

Anyways, it's not everyones style of music but the song is "Someone Somewhere" by Asking Alexandria. I'm kind of in love with them. I have an unhealthy attractive to scene and emo guys. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff