Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

XFateX

I really love her, and I have big plans for an outfit but I just haven't had my sewing stuff at the ready. I was thinking she looks like a Penelope, what do you think?
User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

She looks adorable! Wow <3 And those eyes are fierce! I think PEnelope fits

Dulcet Scarface

Angelic Zealot

Are there any 1/6 bjds under $200?
I'm a doll customizer (usually MH and each) but I'm really captivated by BJDs, but I'm also broke. No recasts, though.
I'd love to have something I can work towards, but there's so much out there, it's hard to know where to start. I'm totally fine w 100% blank dolls. I'm confident in my ability to do faceups, wigs and clothing.

Enigmatic Doll

32,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
LadyoftheGreenKirtle
I'm a doll customizer (usually MH and each) but I'm really captivated by BJDs, but I'm also broke. No recasts, though.
I'd love to have something I can work towards, but there's so much out there, it's hard to know where to start. I'm totally fine w 100% blank dolls. I'm confident in my ability to do faceups, wigs and clothing.

I actually just did some research on more affordable BJD companies in preparation for a con panel I plan on running called "BJDs on a Budget." Here are some legit companies with 1/6 dolls under $200:

-Resinsoul and Bobobie (don't let the bad company photos fool you, google owner pics)
-IMPLdoll
-Angel of Dream
-Doll Family-A and Doll Family-H
-Doll Leaves
-Doll Legend
-Mystic Kids
-ALM Doll

Mind you, these are mostly more childish looking dolls. (Resinsoul and Bobobie have the most mature looking 1/6 dolls on this list.) If you were looking for something more like a mature fashion doll, I don't know if I've seen any of those types for cheap.

Angelic Zealot

Bittersweet Blue
LadyoftheGreenKirtle

I actually just did some research on more affordable BJD companies in preparation for a con panel I plan on running called "BJDs on a Budget." Here are some legit companies with 1/6 dolls under $200:

-Resinsoul and Bobobie (don't let the bad company photos fool you, google owner pics)
-IMPLdoll
-Angel of Dream
-Doll Family-A and Doll Family-H
-Doll Leaves
-Doll Legend
-Mystic Kids
-ALM Doll

Mind you, these are mostly more childish looking dolls. (Resinsoul and Bobobie have the most mature looking 1/6 dolls on this list.) If you were looking for something more like a mature fashion doll, I don't know if I've seen any of those types for cheap.

Thank you so much! Looking it up, I'm actually so in love w Ian from Resinsoul. 😍😍

Enigmatic Doll

32,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
LadyoftheGreenKirtle

Thank you so much! Looking it up, I'm actually so in love w Ian from Resinsoul. 😍😍

Glad to help! Resinsoul has really good customer service too. I hear they'll even mix and match parts or customize resin colors for you.

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

Does anyone know if sqlabs dolls site is still active? I emailed them a year ago

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

I re-did my boy's faceup yesterday and finally got around to painting his alt head as well! emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TW for Blood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Prophet

Pumpkin Kings

I've always been a big fan of that sculpt, and I love what you've done with him!

Bun

OIiphant
User Image
does anyone know where these eyes came from? im real desperate in finding em

If you don't mind not to have exact same eyes, this shop have animatic eyes~

I just noticed this is an old post

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

Lel its fine thank you heart
Kiyoko Aoki
OIiphant
lUser Image
does anyone know where these eyes came from? im real desperate in finding em

If you don't mind not to have exact same eyes, this shop have animatic eyes~

I just noticed this is an old post

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

Eshne got a new face last month, a new wig this month!
a small shoot to celebrate them both User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff