Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dulcet Scarface

Thank you <3
I plan to have the Momoni paid off by the end of this month actually! =D

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

User Image does anyone know where these eyes came from? im real desperate in finding em

Fluffy Prophet

Saffron Blehckchah

Fin, it's been way too long! :'D
That sounds so cool. I've always loved living in small spaces, and I love the ocean, too. Is the beach good for swimming? :0
Aw, I'll be bummed if you have to downsize your collection. But if you do, maybe I'd take somebody off your hands. I love your dolls. 3nodding

What led us to small places is the simplicity as well as affordability, it's such a nice cultural movement towards eco-friendly living in harmony with the land. It should make life so much more manageable. Yes we can swim there! But the sneaker waves can be a danger and I'm getting old so I think I'll stick to kayaking in the bay lol. There's a wildlife refuge in kayaking distance. I think you'd love it, there's foxes and raccoons and deer.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Tonberry Queen X
Thank you <3

Oh, that's exciting! 8D Do you have anything ready for her when she gets home?

OIiphant
User Image does anyone know where these eyes came from? im real desperate in finding em

Sorry, no idea! sweatdrop I've kept my DD's original eyes since I got her, so I'm not sure which stores besides Volks sell animetic eyes - or if maybe that was a limited pair.

Finlet

What led us to small places is the simplicity as well as affordability, it's such a nice cultural movement towards eco-friendly living in harmony with the land. It should make life so much more manageable. Yes we can swim there! But the sneaker waves can be a danger and I'm getting old so I think I'll stick to kayaking in the bay lol. There's a wildlife refuge in kayaking distance. I think you'd love it, there's foxes and raccoons and deer.

I bet I would love it, it sounds amazing. heart Foxes! Ahhhh. That's so cool. I'd probably try to get a job there. x'D With my health issues I'm also wanting to keep my living space small and maybe be somewhere close to nature so I can just take easy walks or do little things to enjoy it. A lot of people my age are out climbing mountains and stuff, and I just can't. sweatdrop
How's Dave and his work? And what's Fizz up to these days? :0

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

rip me they probably were limited time cause i cant find a trace of them anywhere online thanks!

Saffron Blehckchah
Tonberry Queen X
Thank you <3

Oh, that's exciting! 8D Do you have anything ready for her when she gets home?

OIiphant

Sorry, no idea! sweatdrop I've kept my DD's original eyes since I got her, so I'm not sure which stores besides Volks sell animetic eyes - or if maybe that was a limited pair.

Finlet

I bet I would love it, it sounds amazing. heart Foxes! Ahhhh. That's so cool. I'd probably try to get a job there. x'D With my health issues I'm also wanting to keep my living space small and maybe be somewhere close to nature so I can just take easy walks or do little things to enjoy it. A lot of people my age are out climbing mountains and stuff, and I just can't. sweatdrop

Fluffy Prophet

Saffron Blehckchah

Oh health issues, that's a big motivator for us. What sucks the most about it is that it's hard to get people to understand our limitations. I've had to come to terms with the fact that they just can't understand no matter how I explain it. They just keep applying able-bodied logic to us. Dave's doing well with work, same old same old except now we're empty nesters! Fizz is in college, she moved out last August. Can you believe she's a grown up now?

Fluffy Prophet

OIiphant
rip me they probably were limited time cause i cant find a trace of them anywhere online thanks!

I used to get my DD eyes printed by Ersa Flora, I wonder if that's a custom pair too. I'm not even sure if Ersa Flora does Animetic eyes anymore, their website shut down and they're only on etsy now.

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

Oh I looked and the eyes prob could be custom sadly the owner of the doll hasn't messaged me
Finlet
OIiphant

I used to get my DD eyes printed by Ersa Flora, I wonder if that's a custom pair too. I'm not even sure if Ersa Flora does Animetic eyes anymore, their website shut down and they're only on etsy now.

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
Would anyone happen to know where to get shoes that fit Doll Zone YOSDs? I've ordered a few pairs of standard YOSD shoes and they're way too big for my girl. I feel so bad, I've had her for almost a year now and she still doesn't have shoes that fit her

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

anyone know anything about SQlabdoll i love their wigs but cant find a trace of them

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

ahh that's always a problem. can neve find the beautiful wigs shown ;-;

Ghost

User Image

HOLY CRAP A BJD THREAD!! I never knew this was here till I looked up a question in Google!!

I have 3 dolls right now, and one is being made and I'm awaiting shipping! I ordered all 3 through Alice's Collections. The first pic is with one of my OC twins with a variation of Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel was my first doll. He's a Mystic Kids Gene, and the twins are both Doll Leaves, with Steven heads, one male one female. .3c The second pic is my OC with his twin, who has yet to be dyed. .3 Their father is the one who is in shipping. The pics below those are the art of them so you can see who they'll be when they're done. .D (Their jester father is going to need a whoooooole custom wardrobe....)

User Image
          --Twins deleted actually, I need to censor some bits cuz I forgot Gaia rules n doll nudity, their clothes aren't done or ready yet-- I'll post these again when I'm off work n I can edit lol.

User Image User Image User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm selling a luts Karis SD head in NS with faceup for $90 if anyones interested

Fashionable Gaian

Ah man its been ages since I been here. I'm glad this thread is still kicking. Nice to see old faces again @ Fate, Fin, and Saph

Fluffy Prophet

B3autiful Hangover
Ah man its been ages since I been here. I'm glad this thread is still kicking. Nice to see old faces again @ Fate, Fin, and Saph

Good to see you in the thread again too! I'm really on and off as I get distracted by life, but I always enjoy talking about bjd's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff