Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

The new LE Me And My Shadow dolls (from LUTS) are adorable biggrin I love Lolly!!

I want this wig in my life, haha XD even if it would be too big for France / Masa @w@"
c l i c k y
I like 2 wigs from LeekeWorld too but they're not as pretty as this one >w<''

About songs and dolls <v<".. I think "Waratteta" from Mou Sukoshi would suit Torin (But I think "Carnival of Blood" by DJ SiSeN & Selia might suit him too <////<' )

( v . v ) I don't have that much to tell...

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Ophelia's song is, well, Ophelia. xDD By Kaya. It's pops into my head whenever I say her name.

Neo, that wig is HAWWWT. x3 I want France to have it so badly.

Okay, so... I like DoC Mint, but no database for him? D: And no separate head? I wouldn't want to get stuck having to sell the body. Poooooooo.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
sad i don't think many people have bought mint and daisy.

Desirable Genius

@ Saffron
haha, now it sounds like you want it more XD

I decided to give it a try and sketch Masa c: .. and the haircut is supposed to be that wig XD
I took a picture of the sketch because scanners ruin drawings XD
It's not that clear though >/////<

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Saf: Ithought that face would work nice too. >w< But good luck finding! Hope you do find the perfect doll for her. >w<

Sparkling Senshi

*runs around like a giddy moron* MY GIRL COMES TODAY~

But I will be at work. BUT SHE'LL BE HERE WHEN I GET HOME!

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Lucifer Force
*runs around like a giddy moron* MY GIRL COMES TODAY~

But I will be at work. BUT SHE'LL BE HERE WHEN I GET HOME!
patience work will either zoom by or be really slow i hope time passes rapidly for you

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
6 days just 6 more days omg

Sparkling Senshi

Oh yes, I hope work goes by quickly. >_> Yesterday was pretty fast, but that's no indicator of today. xp

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
every day i hope my ringdoll is going to show up unexpectedly, since they hardly ever send shipping notices. emo

Sparkling Senshi

@Nana - Really? That's odd. Why don't they send shipping notices? o_o

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
because their communication is terrible. they don't send shipping notices, don't reply to e-mails from customers, don't confirm that they've received your payments and don't let you know that your doll is going to take over six months to ship.

Sparkling Senshi

gonk I guess I won't be ordering from Ringdoll! I prefer lots and lots of communication for the money I'm spending. crying

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

So, I guess Ringdoll is added to my "never order from" list along with Lati.
Too bad, because Ringdoll has some very nice sculpts. D:

@Pug; Which sculpt did you order from them? :0
And yeah, I guess not a lot of people have bought Mint. Dx Even though Mint and Daisy together are sold out on DoD.

@Lucifer; Yayyyyyy!! Don't worry, no matter how slow the day goes by, it's only a few hours until you get her! ;3

@Cannibal; Oh boy, only 6 days to your last payment? :3 Sounds like we'll be getting plenty of new doll friends around here soon.

@Neo; Maybe I do... >.> But I don't even have a boy. xD

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
the only way i would ever order from ringdoll again would be if i ordered through their dealer jeeryama on ebay (they're in china and seem to be the only dealer able to contact ringdoll easily and most dolls ordered through them have shipped in under three months, which is pretty good compared to other people's wait times). apparently they used to be pretty good with communication. they suddenly got bad right after i ordered my doll. rolleyes
i ordered ringdoll judges~ he's discontinued now so i'm glad i was able to order him, even though i've had a lot of trouble.

mint is cute~ i'd buy his default clothing if they were selling it separately, but i probably wouldn't ever get him because i prefer DoD's half-closed-eyes dolls.

but then i got DoD leya before because i couldn't resist the cuteness. xD she goes like O_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff