Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Finlet

me too, for Pria it's butterfly, the techno ddr song.

Oh god, my grade school DDR memories just went flashing by my eyes. xD

I loooove the colour on those wigs, Fin! You are so good at searching. xD I hadn't found any in that colour for some reason.
I have one ordered from Luts that plays on the lighter variant of her hair: http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=2481

Also, check out this Meggilu faceup on a Shushu: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3432/3929432465_69fa829fb1.jpg Very close to what I'm going for.

Blahh too many people online I can't keep up. xDD I'm taking off to my bf's place now.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm sure it would be fun. x3
I'm iffy on the RPing between dolls.

Since they interact between different dolls that'll never meet each other.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX

I'm sure it would be fun. x3
I'm iffy on the RPing between dolls.

Since they interact between different dolls that'll never meet each other.

True, but I know for a fact we're going to have doll meets between the four of us in here.
I don't know. Something to ponder, I guess. I'm having fun with the Maddy & Ciel emails, clearly since I never go more than a week or two without seeing Spore, usually and I see Maddy and Nora all the time.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Oooh we sure are having doll meets. >w< We're so close, it would be stupid not to!
Darn border for making it hard right now.

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
Spore XP
soxassassin

I have something similar to this. It's Fefe Dobson's "Stuttering" haha, which is lame but it makes me think of Maddy because it was what I was constantly listening to while I was debating ordering her. Whenever I hear it I think of waiting for my first doll. It's cute that your song matches the wait.

me too, for Pria it's butterfly, the techno ddr song.

<3 that song, the first time I ever saw someone playing DDR it was that one lol

@Sox - That's sad you didn't find Matilda again. I guess Jenna was really sad when Uncle Jim left and she cried a lot because she likes to play with the little boys. I DO NOT look forward to going back to work. I still had today off because we were originally supposed to go home today too, so I went to get my schedule yesterday and this girt saw me and freaked out and was all "can you take my shift tomorrow!?" and I was like "no chance..." >__< I'm not very nice that way (I put myself first)
I <3 our doll RP, you haven't responded in a while though! I guess Ciel is busy being in Korea and such.

@Fate - Once our dolls have met, and if they make friends, maybe then they will want to correspond lol.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Quote:
fudaykjnura7

Hello, there! I don't know you, either...you're new since I was last here. How are you? biggrin

Quote:
Spore XP

I've been great. The family's great, too. I got a new job and also have been planning the wedding, so I STAY busy. xd

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Ophelia doesn't seem to be a RPer. xD Well, I imagine her being very sweet and polite, so I don't know how many interesting things she'd have to say anyway. I'd imagine the future twins being much more talkative... mostly Rosa. >.>

Oh jeez Fate, I JUST noticed your post about the a la carte thing on Fairyland. That is SO awesome. Seorin is actually much better, especially when I see it next to Shushu without makeup. Shushu's nose is turned up, face shape is a bit less angled, and yeah, the eyes on Seorin are better too. This could certainly go somewhere. I'm especially close to being sold because there are only 3 pages in the database and nobody's Seorin really looks like what I'd be doing with mine. YAY UNIQUENESS. xD
But we shall see... this is an uber tough decision.

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
*blinks blinks* wow that was a lot to catch up on just wow

Sparkly Genius

Lady Tora

I've been great. The family's great, too. I got a new job and also have been planning the wedding, so I STAY busy. xd

Good to hear smile Do you have any picspam for us? You should make Wataame a bridesmaid dress lol

@Saf - Nora doesn't say much either, she is crappy for chatting XD

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Oh hey Tora! You've risen from the depths! owo I miss picspam of Wataame, she's wayyyyyy too pretty. Plus she has those adorable hands. <3

@Cannibal; Haha, yeah, there is always a lot to catch up on around here. xD

@Spore; Yeah, Nora doesn't seem like the talkative type. xD
Oh oh, you don't happen to have any bubblewrap lying around, do you? I gotta make sure to get some before Fan Expo so Ophelia will be safe on her way home from getting her seams sanded. And maybe her fingers separated. And her joints sueded. xD

Okay guys, so the competition now is between MNF Seorin and DZ Annie. There is no DB for Annie.... D: So this makes it rather tough. I have no idea how she'd look with a different faceup. It is difficult to tell who is more versatile. Decisions decisions.

Sparkly Genius

Saffron Blehckchah

@Spore; Yeah, Nora doesn't seem like the talkative type. xD
Oh oh, you don't happen to have any bubblewrap lying around, do you? I gotta make sure to get some before Fan Expo so Ophelia will be safe on her way home from getting her seams sanded. And maybe her fingers separated. And her joints sueded. xD

Bubblewrap... not really. I guess I still have the bubblewrap Nora came in, since I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to sell her at first, but I have kind of been hording it for just in case? I would get some fresh stuff though lol. Poor Ophelia's operation.
I am playing some FFXIV and a dude just went by named "Kosmos Xeno" lol

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

No worries, I'll buy fresh stuff. You're hording it eh? xD
Nahh, it's not much of an operation, a real operation would be getting her neck hole drilled on either side so the S hook could fit through it... GENIUS. I saw someone who has like 12 BFs and had it done to all of them, I'm so jealous. D: No one has modded the head cap for easier removal though.

Lolol nice name.
So which doll do YOU think is better, hmmmm? And why aren't you on Skype, HMMM?

Sparkly Genius

Saffron Blehckchah
No worries, I'll buy fresh stuff. You're hording it eh? xD
Nahh, it's not much of an operation, a real operation would be getting her neck hole drilled on either side so the S hook could fit through it... GENIUS. I saw someone who has like 12 BFs and had it done to all of them, I'm so jealous. D: No one has modded the head cap for easier removal though.

Lolol nice name.
So which doll do YOU think is better, hmmmm? And why aren't you on Skype, HMMM?

Yeah, you never really know lol.
That is a true operation, and making a magnetic headcap would be useful too... >__<
I am not sure what I think would be better. I tried to look up more pics of Annie but I only found these, which are weird. Seorin could work I guess but I'm not sold.
I'm not on skype because I am playing FFXIV and did not want to be disturbed, I am just coming on here briefly between some quests XD

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP

I'm not on skype because I am playing FFXIV and did not want to be disturbed, I am just coming on here briefly between some quests XD

holler if you see this guy around, he's my hubbie
User Image

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Spore; You're sure you're... hording it? ;D
Yes, it really is an operation! I really should have it done, it would make things much easier. The magnetic headcap would be sweet but I dunno how it could be done. At least it stays on with the wig cap for now. xD
Yeah, that's quite a different style for Annie. Not sold, eh? I'm still looking around, I figure I'll end up going through every company before I actually decide on one. xD I'd better keep an eye out for some nice SDs too. I think I'm pretty sold on Ruo Feng but you never know.

Oh, and thanks for keeping an eye out Fin, I have much research left to do so I appreciate it. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff