Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Super Scamp

"Why thank you Jez! Some of it is unintentional I swear...but..." Hazard rubbed the back of his head. "Some not so much. Whatever happened to me...well needless to say the two of us must have been going at it like Kilkenny cats! I don't remember anything before the fight and even the common knowledge seems to evade me at points. Take Trotters for example!" He motioned to the parrot with a sweep of his arm. "When I first saw him I had no idea what a parrot even was! My knowledge of birds is currently limited to parrots and pigeons. He took me as a hell of a surprise, what with him being all red and blue and gold!' Finally he heaved a gentle sigh. "Here's how I see it...whatever life I left behind, maybe it was about time to take a break and collect myself, take a breather before I collect any more scars!" He leaned back in his chair as his stance became more relaxed. "Tell you what though...with fine folk around here like you and Tish, I'll be as fine as cream gravy in no time flat."

That's when the time piece hitting the floor made him jump in his seat. "Trotters! What sort of mischief are you getting into?" He looked to the antiqued watch and let a low whistle part his lips. "Now that's a piece o' work right there it is! Wonder if Tish plundered it off of some flush old Dude."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Ready to sail." Trotters preened himself. He knew. His beady eyes locked in on the timepiece being held in Hazard's hand. The parrot was sneaky.
Three...two... one.....

"TROTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Upstairs the shriek of a female's voice. Downstairs the parrot squawked and dove to hide. Tish slammed her door to her room, buckling her belt over a pair of snug fitting shorts. Her shirt was loosely worn as she tried to find her timepiece. It became apparent to her that the parrot did it again. "YE FLEA BITTEN BAG OF BONES! I'LL SKIN YE ALIVE!" she bellowed. A foot on the last step, her head jerked up as she realized that she was naught alone downstairs... the gent, and Jez. Her cheeks flared up in heat.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ ❇
Jez smiles politely at Hazard as he recalls the night he was hit and lost his memory. She nods at the right times to show her interest and her brow remains furrowed as she mulls over his words and thoughts. He's certainly telling the truth and she doesn't need to see his mind to know that. For a moment, the girl ponders if she could delve into Hazard's mind to find his lost memories. But then she is reminded of her encounter with Gerard some time ago and the pain inflicted. That, and this man doesn't seem to be too keen to reminisce about his life previously. His body even seems to protest the notion of going back to how things were before the fight. The blonde lets out another small chuckle at Hazard's mention of his first encounter with Trotters. Her expression shifts back to her more relaxed smile as worry about the man disappears. "Well, that's all good to hear."

Abruptly, Hazard motions to some object on the ground and Jez realises that that is what the bird had dropped when he ruffled his feathers. She peers at it with intrigue but doesn't dare to touch it. The antique piece appears ornate and expensive, something the clumsy teen should not be handling. In the midst of her admiration, a sudden angered voice interrupts the serenity of the tavern. The girl looks up from the beautiful watch with wide eyes and an almost frightened face. Until she recognises the voice. A small amused grin comes to the blonde's pale face as Tish appears in a frenzy. Jez just grins at her and gives a small wave.

"all the єғғσяȶ in the ωσяℓɗ..
won't ɱαȶȶєя if you're not ιηsριяєɗ.."

Super Scamp

The sudden shout caused Hazard to jump again and this time he spun in his seat, hand going to the sword at his waist. He turned and admonished the hand that gripped the hilt. "What are you doing? Get away from there! I don't even know how to use you!" His eyes followed the thundering shriek to the bottom of the stairs where Tish stood fuming. "I reckon this is yours?" He scooped up the watch and flicked it open with ease, checking the time to make sure it still worked. "I just met your friend Jez here. Lovely young woman she is...how come you don't have a lip ring Tish?" He had temporarily forgotten the reason Tish had arrived on the scene in such a fury. "Oooooh yeeeeaaaah...I suppose you'll be wanting this back and the parrot responsible for the theft, eh?" Hazard offered the time piece up to her.

Looking back to Tish Hazard smiled. "The two of us are a jumpy lot, eh?" He tossed his head back and laughed heartily. "I think I'll fit right in here...well, as much as a jigsaw of a man can fit." He added in reference to the veritable road map carved out into his flesh like living canvas.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ruffled an' flustered, she calmed down herself and nodded. "Aye, I'd be wantin' dat timepiece back please." She tucked in her shirt, tucking it into the shorts. Smiling at Jez. It was good to see her again. "'ello Jez." Turning her attention to the gent she spoke. "Aye. Thank ye kindly Meester....?" The pirate didn't know his name. At the mention of her parrot she narrowed her eyes.

"Where is he?"

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Jez just blinks in surprise at Hazard's comment after fully digesting his words. 'Lovely young woman.' She peers up at him with that blank look, but he doesn't see as he is speaking to the newly arrived Tish. Thus, the blonde just keeps to herself and attempts to calm herself after the compliment. One thing she still isn't used to is praise and being accepted, liked even. When the pirate directs a greeting to Jez, she flashes a genial smile and replies, "Hello to you, Tish."

Super Scamp

Placing the pocket watch back in Tish's hand he smiled, "O'Brien. Hazard O'Brien." Once he had handed off the watch Hazard turned and glanced about the room. "I could have sworn he was hear a minute ago. Where could that crafty parrot have gone?" Hazard would have thought that a bright red and blue parrot would be easy to spot...but he was apparently no where to be seen!

He cast a glance over to Jez, "Did you see where ol' Trotters got himself off to? I swear I only took my eyes off of him for a scant second and he vanishes into thin air like a wind-walker..." He rather liked these two. There was something normal about Jez and Tish herself seemed pretty adventurous, but not in the laborious way that Hazard imagined he once was.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tish smiled warmly. She returned her pocketwatch back to the spot on her belt where it usually hung. "'ello Jez. Tis a pleasure to see ye again. Keepin' out of trouble?" Back to Hazard. "Mister O'Brien. Tis good to see ye are naught as far injured as ye were before. An' nay. A lip ring tis naught me style. But this is." The pirate lifted her shirt to expose her belly. Her belly button was pierced wit' a stud, a silver pirate's skull and bones hung as a charm. Rubies for eyes. "Dat adventurous enough?"

Super Scamp

"Oh no I'm as injured as I was before...give or take a few bandaids and a bag of frozen peas." Smiling he peered at her belly piercing in silent wonder. "How in the world do they get a needle in there? Doesn't that hurt?" He crouched down, tipping his hat back to scratch at his head. As he did so however a puff of silver-grey hair fell to obscure his left eye. "Can you swap it out for others?" He turned and looked to Jez's piercing. "Can you!?"

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Trotters crept along the floor in the shadows. Trying to keep out of sight which would be difficult, considering how brightly colored his feathers were. The parrot for the most part was unnoticed. He intended to creep out that way.

"At times, I take it out when havin' it can be a danger." Tish said. She was delighted in showing it off.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Jez had shaken her head at Hazard's inquiry, letting him know that she hadn't seen the bird. Trotters certainly had disappeared in a flash once his disgruntled owner appeared. To Tish, the girl smiled pleasantly and mumbled about having "been around." She really hadn't gone anywhere amazing like the pirate probably did. It was just that there were more pressing matters than the blonde's recent endeavours. However, that actually seems to become the opposite as the man becomes distracted by the green-haired woman's bright attire and piercings. Jez blinks in astonishment at the belly button presented, but suppresses her shock with a small smile at the conversation. Old habits are hard to break, especially her sense of manners. Despite that, the teen doesn't judge Hazard or Tish for being so open and instead responds to his inquiry.

"Uh, of course. It's just a piece of metal," Jez says almost matter-of-factually as she sticks out her lip and unscrews the ball of the barbell. She pulls it out and shows to removed piercing to Hazard with raised eyebrows as if to say "see?" Just as swiftly, the girl replaces the metal and swirls it around with her tongue to get the foreign object comfortable in her labret.

Sudden movement across the room draws the psychic's attention and her eyes dart to the creeping shadows where the colourful bird hides. For a moment, Jez contemplates ratting out the parrot to his upset owner. Instead, she just peers at the cowering Trotters as she chews on her piercing anxiously.

Super Scamp

The traveler's eyes grew to the size of saucers. "My mind...is completely and utterly blown. I can not say whether or not piercings were this mystifying to me before I completely lost my memory...but they are now." Suddenly a massive yawn cracked his features. "Eeeeeeeeyaaaaaah..." His yawn was accompanied by an equally massive stretch. "Mmmmh! I think I'm going to head in soon...being an amnesiac really takes it out of a guy!" He ambled over and wrapped Jez in a massive bearhug before turning and giving Tish the same treatment. "You two have a lovely night...I'll catch you around soon." Tipping his hat to them Hazard left for the confines of Tish's room.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Night." Turning to Jez, "'ave ye seen Trotters anywhere? Dat bird 'as got to learn naught to steal me timepiece." she said without malice. in truth, she liked her parrot's games. It made lonely nights naught so lonely. Tish readjusted her shirt, the ribbons on her stockings fluttered as she shifted her weight.

Trotters had disappeared under a chair. Out of sight.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Bed time for me.]]

Tish shrugged. "Iffen ye see the parrot, let 'im know to come to bed." The pirate spoke as she left Jez to return upstairs. She was cold and her bed was waiting. Hazard, she hoped was sound asleep in his own bed. The pirate thanked the stars she had gotten a room with two beds. Oft times tossing her parrot to the other bed. Damn little bird took up alot of room on her pillow.

Super Scamp

Hazard trotted downstairs shrouded in a powerful melancholy. Physically he looked in better shape, sporting a clean and crisp wardrobe in the form of a white coat and black work trousers and a pair of highly polished boots. Anyone could tell my the stooped shoulders, the hunched posture, the downcast eyes. Pulling out a chair he sat heavily and cradled his head in his hands and heaved a heavy sigh. A malaise had clearly gripped him over the night. How could he communicate the kind of sorrow that afflicted him? Hazard couldn't imagine another person who could experience the kind of torment that he endured at the moment, save for another amnesiac. As nothing currently occupied him save for his quest to find out just who he was Hazard could only stew in his misery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff