People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A lonely squawk from under a chair alerted Hazard to the lone occupant. Trotters had been exiled from his mistress. The parrot squawked pitifully as he trudged out from under the chair. Looking for his mistress. His feathers drooped behind him.

Super Scamp

"Ahoy Trotters...that is what they say when they greet you, right? Ahoy...that's it...Ahoy." Reaching into his pocket the traveler produced a bag of sunflower seeds. "Hey buddy you ever try one of these delicacies before? You chew the outside until you get to the meat of the seed and then spit out the husk...it can be a repulsive habit if you're not careful about where you are spitting though..." Tearing open the bag so the parrot didn't need to Hazard sprinkled some seeds around his chair. "Don't worry about getting them all...I'll pick up what's left." He chuckled, "I see Tish has gone and disciplined you for your act of theft. I wonder what that pocket watch must mean to her...it must be nice, having meaningful connections to your past and to history like that. I wonder what my place in history might be....I wonder if I'll ever be worthy of mention in any significant way..."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Trotters squawked and began to pick at the seeds. The parrot, despite his misgivings as a thief rather liked the odd man Hazard. Pecking at the husk and trying out the meat turned out to be delightful for the parrot. He pecked and pecked. Occasionally ruffling out his feathers.

Upstairs his mistress was waking up. She patted her pillow sleepily. Her hand touched pillow and air. This startled her. Where was her Trotters?! Tish rose from her bed and paused long enough to change shirts. Her trousers were still drip drying out the window, she was confined to wearing shorts until her trousers were dry. Today, she was dressed in melancholy shades of blue an' black. She trotted out the door, down the stairs calling for her bird. "Trotters? Trotters? Where are ye lit' mate?" She was clearly worried about him.

Dapper Genius

A new place. Always something interesting. Sometimes you just had to wander, to look...

To find new people to bargain with.

That was what drew this man to a new place, to new locales. The chance encounters that were so VERY rewarding. Everyone had something they wanted.

And a man who could provide you with anything you desire was always in the best position of all.

And with that in mind, Robert smiled as he stepped out of the darkness, walking towards the spot of light that was this tavern. Something new. Something... Different. Maybe even something worth his time.

It might be a good night to make a deal.

Super Scamp

"Oh Tish, hey....glad you could join us..." Mr. O'Brien waved her down before cradling the bag of sunflower seeds in the palm of his hand. "Would you care to join Trotters and I for an after-dinner snack? We're enjoying a meal of sunflower seeds." A smile flickered across his face for a scant second and then promptly died. "I apologize if I don't appear to be the life of the party that I was last night...I'm having a bit of what you might call an existential crisis at this very moment...."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Wot sort of crisis?" She asked, kneelin' down to scoop up her parrot. Trotters squawked in protest. His delicious meal was being interrupted. "Oh Trotters! Lit' Mate! I've been worried aboot ye some fierce." The pirate snuggled against her parrot and kissed his ruffled feathers. She dinna care that she dinna look like a dignified pirate captain. Only that her beloved pirate parrot was back in her care.

Dapper Genius

The man walked in, considering the place. It looked rather quiet. And quaint. They can't all be hustle and bustle, but really. One did wish to find something at least active, if not entertaining.

Still, he'd brush off his suit for a moment as he looked for an empty table, case held in one hand. Someplace a bit open. Someplace suitable so that people could hear him. Someplace close to a bar, so he could at least get a damn drink.

He'd give the place a shot. And he'd smile as he sits, considering the two anachronisms he was watching.

Super Scamp

"How is the best way to sum this up..." Hazard wondered aloud as he looked to Trotters, then to Tish's face and then back down at his hands. "I am alive...but I am dead...in the world I was born into." His face sunk. "What did I leave behind when I woke up underneath that bench with no memory of who I was? Was it a wife who's now a grieving widow? A pair of kids who want to know where their dad is? I mean it's not as if I woke up in a hospital bed with nurses doting over my battered body and promptly explaining the circumstances to my drug addled mind." He groaned, "I want closure I'll most likely never have...because I feel like going back into my past is a fool's errand. Like I told Jez last night...all I know is how to be dangerous. How to hurt people...is that really the life I want to revisit even if it means finding out who I am...who I was?"
The door opened a couple moments later and a red haired woman wearing shades at night walked in. Flaming red hair with her face mostly concealed by dark tinted shades, yes, even at night, the lapel of her trench coat upturned, the hat on her head being removed once to wipe once, twice, and then a third time to get rid of the rain water before she had put it back on her head exactly as it had before. The aura on this one was one of precision and danger.

She cast the black duffel bag from her shoulder and it made a heavy sound as it hit the floor, Spotting the parrot, the woman got a very deranged looking smile on her lips a moment, muttering to herself. "Polly want Pistol-whipped?" She wasn't much for animals. Or people for that matter. But she drug the duffel bag over to a stool, making sure the fabric rubbed against the flooring loud enough to annoy anyone without eyesight before she took a seat at one of the stools, thumping a hand against the counter top.

"Guiness please, and today, not yesterday. I need to...unwind for abit." She had an unlit cigarette being twirled between her lips, moving it back and forth between her lips with her tongue on the filter, calculating as her eyes took in the people nearby, visible exits and if any troublemakers existed. Well, she knew of two offhand.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Hold dat thought mate. An' 'old Trotters." Tish dumped her parrot into Hazard's lap, risin' an' saunterin' o'er to the newcomer. She smiled warmly at him. "'ello. Welcome to de Two Moons Tavern. May I 'elp ye?" she asked curiously. Nay, she dinna work at the bar but Tish knew a thing or two about servin' drinks. The female human smiled pleasantly at the new gent. She blushed, slowly realizing that her shirt was loosely tucked into her shorts, the slit showed her midriff an' black satin bra. As casually as she could, Tish pulled some of her waist long emerald curls to cover the exposed area.

binghu's Bride

Dangerous Datemate

User Image
† ALICE FOSTER †
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You came to me in seamless sleep, slipped right in. Behind my eye, on the back of my mind...

...We swam a sea of pretty sights and chandelier skies. I swore I could feel you breathe, it was all so real to me.

With a soft sigh, Alice walked into the tavern with a small shiver. She hadn't dressed properly for the weather as anyone could see.

Her sky blue, strapless dress made it just to her soft white thighs. One leg was wrapped in a blue striped stocking that matched the witch's hat atop her blonde head. Her blue boots slapped the hard wood floor as she made her way to the bar.

With her innocent twin ponytails and beautiful royal blue eyes, anyone would guess she was underage, but they would be wrong.

Shyly clearing her throat, she looked around, hoping to find someone to talk to. The girl was desperately lost, and she could certainly use a place to stay for the night.

"Hello?" She called out in a soft, sweet voice, hoping not to interrupt anyone. She always hated to be a bother.

Dapper Genius

It. Really was a temptation to laugh. Just to laugh. But Robert only smiled, tipping his hat down to shade his eyes. "That all depends on what you mean by... Help."

He let that linger for a moment before speaking up. "For myself, I could use a drink. Martini, vodka. With lemon, yada yada. You've probably heard the spiel before from someone. And I think the woman over at the bar was calling for a drink as well. Other than that, no. I don't need... help. I'm just a traveling merchant, looking for somewhere to ply my wares."

Super Scamp

Startled when a live parrot was unceremoniously dropped in his lap the traveler made to perch Trotters on his shoulder and fed him a handful of sunflower seeds. "Sure is lively tonight Trotters mate. Wish I wasn't so dead so I could make the best of enjoying it..." Shaking his head Hazard stood up and walked to the bar. "Err, hello Miss." He greeted the witch that had just walked in. "I like your hat." Hazard admitted honestly. When he had first awoken beneath the park bench he too had been sporting something between a witch's cap and a cowboy's ten gallon. "Oh and this is Trotters...don't worry, he doesn't bite."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Iffen de bartender was 'ere, ye would be gettin' yer drink ten years from now." Tish spoke to the woman at the bar. She managed a brief smile as she returned her attention to the gent. "As ye might naught know, I dinna work 'ere. I only reside in between brief trips away. An' aye. I'll get yer bloody drink." Turnin' on her heel she sauntered to the bar, prayin' to de gods dat Namfoodle or wot'e'er de hell dat old man's name was wouldn't be offended by her steppin' up to de job.

It dinna take her long to set up the woman's drink first, setting it down as she went to drop off the martini to the gent. "Hazard? Would ye like somethin' as well? Keep an eye on Trotters. 'e tends to like shiny items." Tish called out to Hazard. Her grey eyes keenly watching her parrot who for the moment was happily pecking seeds.
This woman had caught a portion of what the man had said, the whole alive but dead spiel. "Being dangerous is a hell of a lot better than being a wuss puppy. Especially an undead being forced to babysit a god damned parrot. But that's...my opinion, I could be wrong." She flashed the man an unsettling smile before she pulled a silver zippo from her pocket with black leather gloved hands, bringing it up to light her smoke up, right there in the bar, rules were meant to be broken after all. Damn no public smoking laws. What was next, no public breathing?

Justice tilted her head at seeing how this woman approached the man in black and then the other woman that walked in. might help her get better ti..ts..I mean tips..but it's liable to cost her the head from her shoulders"Shaking her head and shrugging a moment as she debated what to use for an ashtray before pulling over someone's empty bottle. Heck, wasn't her problem. "And Sugar the Stripper just walked in. See, thats whats wrong with women these days, Programmed to dress like tramps and show lots of cleavage to garner attention, but again, I would rather wear black and red and just be myself because by god, I am happy with myself. Or just happy in general. I'd be happier with a Guiness in my hands..."

The woman took a long drag off of that cancer stick and let it filter through her lungs. "And yet, no one wonders what a woman is doing walking around in that weather, in THAT dress...but they'll think I'm the crazy one..pshaw."

She caught the drink from the wee pirate lass and flashed a smile. "Thank Ye Kindly, ye Bar Wench." She held up the bottle and undid the cap with her teeth for effect. Though hearing the parrot liked shiney things, she immediately shot him a dead man;'s look. If that parrot took anything from her Duffle Bag O' fun, his guts would litter the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff