Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

"I see. Well, I have no breasts with which to hide Lord in. I apologize if I have cause you any problems by drawing out his ire." Gerard said, his face suddenly showing genuine concern for her well being. "Can that guy cast spells on you or something?" He said with a bit of worry, his gaze looking at Lord with a bit more suspicion. "Cause I mean, if there's anything to be done, just tell me."

((Sleepy times. Night night all.))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ ❇
It certainly has been a long time. But not much has changed. The pale figure approaching the Two Moon has the same tousled snowy locks, luminescent silver eyes, even her smile hasn't faded into the past. The only difference is the excessive amounts of clothes she adorns due to the new brisk weather: a wool pea coat, matching knitted beanie, scarf, and gloves, and fuzzy boots. However, most of that comes off as she enters the warmth of the establishment. The girl's smile widens as she breaths in the scent of food and happiness. She's instantly warmed to the core -- physically and figuratively. Slowly, the blonde walks to her usual table, the one she's had quite a few memories at. She removes her coat and hangs it over the back of her chair, getting an extreme feeling of deja vu. An ache comes to her heart at having been away for such an extended period of time. It may not have actually been a long, but it certainly feels so to the psychic that blossomed here just the season before. She lets out a meditative sigh as she carefully seats herself and keeps her silver gaze on the familiar features of the tavern.

"all the єғғσяȶ in the ωσяℓɗ..
won't ɱαȶȶєя if you're not ιηsριяєɗ.."

Super Scamp

Around this time, the man from Spectre...no, no, wrong man--the man from last night, or perhaps the night before (he couldn't recall) appeared at the top of the steps. Promptly he fell down them, tumbling a** over teakettle until he hit the ground with a hard thud and a crack. "Aaaaah! Finally got that kink out of my back! Two birds, one stone!"
Pushing himself to his feet the weary traveler dusted off his jacket and proceeded to pat himself down. "No broken bones...no internal bruising good good...confirming my hypothesis that I am plenty sturdy!" Strangely his hat remained atop his head during this entire ordeal, obscuring one eye. "The day hasn't been a total failure then!" Got my coat dry-cleaned--they really did a great job getting all the blood out...still don't know who's that was...mine or someone else's....oh oh! And I bought frozen PEAS! Yes for my injury..." Looking up from his state of amazement he smiled and tipped his hat to the only other soul in the place.
"And a pleasant evening to you there Miss."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Trotters swooped in out of nowhere and landed on the man's head. He squawked. "RAWRK!" clinging to the gent's hairs as he ruffled up his feathers. Crimson, gold and sapphire feathers fluttered up into the air before falling down to the floor. He liked this man. His mistress, the pirate seemed to like him too. Trotters' talons, both bone and wood talons dug into his hair. Where the pirate was currently... upstairs sound asleep.

Super Scamp

"JAY-SUS H. CHROIST!" The traveler cursed aloud as the parrot, Trotters as he knew him, landed on his head. He simultaneously ducked and raised his hands to cradle the parrot as his mind and body disagreed on what reaction was more appropriate. Clutching the ball of feathers in his hands he carefully untangled the parrot from his hat and hair. "Trotters! Ya nearly scared me half to death...I don't have any pie for you buddy." Smiling he reached down and grabbed a handful of multicolored feathers before sticking them into the brim of his beat-up old hat. "Now we match there!"

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Pie?" The parrot fluttered his wings as best he could, he nipped the man's fingers affectionately. Trotters wondered what sorts of pies the man had hidden away. His beady eyes rolled in their sockets as he squawked.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Jez is caught completely off guard when she hears the noise of someone's conscious coming from the staircase. She turns her gaze to the source of the noise, and her eyes immediately go wide as the figure promptly collapses and tumbles down the steps. Without hesitation, the girl frantically stands and fumbles over her chair as she rushes to the stairs. By the time she reaches the man, he's mumbling to himself about some nonsensical things. And his mind isn't much different. Trying to ignore the strangeness of his behaviour after tripping down the stairs, the pale girl inspects the peculiar man for any serious injures. But surprisingly, he appears in good condition aside from his ragged attire. Still, Jez's heart pumps rapidly at the excitement and she frets over his well-being.

"Uh, sir? A-are you alright??" she questions in her distinctly foreign accent riddled with fervent worry.

Without warning, more excitement occurs in the form of a large colourful bird seemingly attacking the frazzled man. However, before the teen can act upon her concerns of violence from the parrot, the stranger holds the creature in his arms and speaks familiarly with it. At first, she is again put off by his oddness. But, just a few weeks ago she could have been seen as just as strange. That, and the bird is familiar to her also. Jez's scared appearance seems to fade a bit as she calms down. Still, she asks her question again. "Are you alright?"

{[ ooc: sorry for lateness ^^ ]}

Super Scamp

"Now you stay put right here..." The traveler placed Trotters on his shoulder and bade him stay. "While we go rustle up some pie for you." Grinning broadly he chuckled, "You've got some teeth on you there...mate? I think that's the word the good captain used to describe you." He glanced around for the doors to the kitchen. "I wonder if they mind terribly me poking about the place..."

That's when the young woman from before approached him, "Oh yeah me?! Never better Miss!" He parted his jacket to show off the stitches and scars that riddled his torso. "Tough and stringy on the outside...tough and stringy on the inside, I reckon I do. Sorry for giving you the spooks Ma'am." He offered a hand in greeting. "Hazard O'Brian at your service. This here is Trotters...first mate of a girl name Tish whom you may have seen around these parts."

((No worries! I was wondering where you disappeared off too! ^ ^ ))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Jez blinks almost dumbly at the scars presented by the man. Such peculiarities the Two Moon seems to attract. Either way, the girl lets out a relieved sigh and gives a polite smile. "You can call me Jez. It's a pleasure, Hazard," she greets him as she gently takes his rough hand in a shake. As she lets his palm go, she blinks in realisation at whom the bird belongs to. "Oh, I am acquainted with Tish. It's been a while, but I know her. Do you know where she is?" In that moment, the blonde wishes from some sense of familiarity amongst the strangeness that is this man. Not that she doesn't like him, she's just still not that comfortable with meeting new people. Jez feels her anxiety beginning to rise and absently nibbles on her pierced lip/

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Trotters peered out at Jez. If a parrot could smile, his beak opened up as if he was. "Rawrk! Jez! Jez!" the parrot flew off the man's shoulder, flapping his wings excitedly as he tried to land near the teenage girl. He rawrked happily.

Super Scamp

"Well met Jez! And the pleasure's all mine!" As she released his hand Hazard smiled, "Oh she took me in last night. I hit my head something fierce a few days ago...don't remember anything before that except how to be dangerous." He smiled and chuckled softly. "You girls around here seem to favor a lot of metal...It's kinda endearing. I got nothing but stitches and scars, myself...." He smiled broadly, "Tish sure was kind enough to let me shack up. I think she's still upstairs..."

((Now it's my turn to apologize! My guest arrived mid-post. smile ))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Hazard's kind and friendly words ebb at the girl's anxiety and she meets his eyes with her own bright silver ones. EDIT: She looks at the bird for a moment as it utters her name and she grins genially at it with a nod to acknowledge it's presence. "Yea, Tish is lovely like that," Jez comments without much of a thought to the words. They just seemed to come out naturally at the thought of the green-haired pirate. Her smile comes back with more confidence and she gives a small chuckle at the man's comment on piercings. "Oh? How do you know the woman around favour metal?" The way the teen utters the words with a raised brow implies some perversity and she laughs some more at having said such a thing. After years of being taught to be proper, saying something with devious intentions feels awkward but liberating in a way. That and this man seems so easy-going that it's effortless for her to say such a thing. However, she stops suddenly and gives Hazard an almost serious look as she clarifies, "Y-you don't have to answer that."

Super Scamp

"Well you've got that piercing in your lip and Tish has her ears all done up!" He smiled, "You think I aught to get one Jez? It might be a little bit of overkill though...I mean I'm kinda filthy with scars..." Laughing easily Hazard shook his head. "Listen to me clucking like an old hen! I must be boring ya to tears!" Looking around he pulled up a chair and settled down. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? There's not much to me...yet. I mean not that I can remember..." Reaching up underneath his hat the traveler scratched his brow. "All I remember is somebody throwing a box at my head and it nailed me right with the corner! Then I woke up gassed out underneath a park bench..."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Apologies for the delay. I was disconnected.]]

Trotters fluffed his feathers proudly. A gold timepiece fell out of his feathers and landed on the floor. It was a beautiful antique pocket watch. If his mistress only knew, the parrot rolled his eyes. He'd be a dead parrot. Or not. Tish said things. She never took up what she said though.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Jez returns to lightly chuckling as the man replies. Her smile broadens and she can't help letting out more laughter at Hazard's humourous comments. It's been a while since she's really laughed and she feels her gut begin to hurt at the exertion of energy. And that is why she happily plops into a seat at the nearest table with her company. The girl takes a moment to gather herself and ease her breath. "I'm quite enjoying hearing about you. You have a pleasant sense of humour," she finally replies as she wipes at her watery eyes. Her eyeliner smudges a bit, but she doesn't mind much. The psychic can already sense that she is in good favour with Hazard by the joy in his mind. However, she doesn't really need telepathy to see the broad smile on his face.

At the mention of not remembering much, Jez's grin fades a bit as she replies sympathetically, "Well, that's awful to hear. I'm glad you seem alright now. Her brow creases slightly in worry. "Or are you alright?" She leans forward on the table and cocks her head slightly as she examines Hazard some more. He certainly is interesting, making it difficult for the teen to distinguish any wounds on him.

EDIT: The sound of feathers against air draws Jez's attention and she turns her silver eyes to the parrot suddenly. She notices something fall from Trotters, but doesn't pay it much mind. She assumes that it's one of the colourful creature's beautiful feathers dislodged by his frequent activity. Her worried eyes are back on Hazard after a heartbeat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas