+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I do not have a gentle heart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♕☽☾ӑurora Ѧмέέʀᾰ ῥendragon☽☾♕
~Location~ Two Moons Tavern
~Mood~ Happy
~Wearing~ Apothecary's Garments
~Theme~ Lost In Paradise by Evanescence (Orchestral Version)
~Enamoured by~

Aurora nodded, her eyes had return to their normal blue. This woman was quite friendly. She smiled widely at her trick and felt much more comfortable now that she knew she was in the presence of magic as well. "Hot cocoa would be amazing, thank you. I have these...notes to study on being an apothecary." She motioned to the books. "A drag sometimes how scrupulous I must be but knowledge is power!" She sat over by the fire. "I think...the owner will be happy of your efforts. It's beautiful. I had forgotten what Christmas was supposed to be like."

I am the blood of the dragon.

Fashionable Cleric

She walked behind the bar and pulled out an oversized mug, she'd gotten used to where things were, after her time there, pouring a hot cup of cocoa from her thermos and dropping some marshmallows into it for good measure. "Better when they get oogey-gooey." She smiled, bringing it over to the woman. It seemed this woman had a sort of feeling like she'd been raised well mannered and such, something she could familiarize with. Handing the cup to the woman she sat down next to her, sighing lightly.

"Always good to study and learn what you're going to be doing for your life. And I don't know, never met the owner. Maybe they're away on business, I know what that's like. I run some nightclubs and a resort of my own. Tends to take alot of time to run a business, unless they become popular or has a staff that can do the tedious work." She smiled widely, taking a sip from her own cocoa. She was watching the snow still falling inside. It reminded her of when she'd blow bubbles in her house and her mother would yell and say she'd get everything soapy. Wasn't any harm in this, right? "Christmas will always continue to be my favorite time of year. People need to treat each other the way they do during this time, year round. If that happened,...the world would have less problems, you know?"

Her pager went off in her pocket, to which she looked down, simply sighing. "excuse me a moment, I'm going to take this outside." She sighed, giving a friendly wave before stepping outside of the tavern, taking her call.

((Sorry I had to leave and you hadn't posted in awhile, this way it doesn'[t tie up either of our charries. xD have a good one ))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I do not have a gentle heart.
♕☽☾ӑurora Ѧмέέʀᾰ ῥendragon☽☾♕
~Location~ Two Moon Tavern
~Mood~ Sad, marose
~Wearing~ Apothecary's Garments
~Theme~ Lost In Paradise by Evanescence (Orchestral Version)
~Enamoured by~

Aurora took her hot cocoa gratefully and sipped it. "Yummy!" She listened to the woman, blinking eagerly as she spoke. She soon let out her own velvety voice and spoke. "You own places? Ooooh, do tell me more?" When the woman made the statement about Christmas cheer Aurora simply frowned. "My family isn't so full of Christmas cheer...not at Christmas nor any time of year." The girl appeared sad now. Her blue eyes shifting down to her hot chocolate. She then sipped it, looking back up at the girl, Maggy, her eyes smiling now. When the girl slipped away, Aurora watched her go, a bit sadly. She hoped she'd return.
((Out Of Coffee: Sorry girl. It's a busy day. And Justin Bieber caught my attention on tv for some reason...what is wrong with me ahhh!!!))

I am the blood of the dragon.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Με το μυαλό μου θα Connor Reid δείτε στην καρδιά σας

Connor sat in the office of the bar, going over the papers that lay strewn about the large oak desk. Jak hadn't been around in weeks, and the bills were starting to pile up. He drummed his fingers on the smooth wood, annoyed, as he sorted each page into their respective paid and unpaid piles. The stacks were frighteningly favoring the latter.

With a sigh the young man began to rub his temples gingerly. Where was that stupid half elven boy? This was HIS bar, HIS establishment. What the hell was Connor even doing? "Just take care of things while I'm gone. You worry about the paperwork, old Namfoodle will take care of everything else" he muttered through gritted teeth, fighting to keep his headache in check. Those were the words Jak had said to him before walking out the door.

Connor stood up, arching his back with a groan. He had been sitting for far too long. After a brief moment in the kitchen to grab himself a cup of coffee, the young man was soon taking a walk along the lake in the cool, crisp air.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Tish groaned inwardly as she returned to the Two Moons Tavern. She 'adn't been on shore leave in what seemed to her to be ages. The pirate honestly could not recall the last time she had set foot on land, much less here at the tavern. She cringed. Would her friends remember her? She doubted it. Tish 'ad a habit of wanderin' in an' out wit'out a 'ello or goodbye. Call it her piratical nature. The pirate knew now though she was dressed anythin' but a pirate. Wit' 'er cutlass firmly looped on her hip, she dressed in tight white leather pants tucked smartly into vivid candy apple red boots. An off the sleeve ivory blouse exposed her midriff as she sported gold hooped earrings as well as a fashionable pointed ear. Much like an elf. Tish did it on a dare. She rather liked her temporary pointed ears.

She sauntered inside the building, her parrot perched on her shoulder. Trotters... the wretched bird of crimson, sapphire an' gold feathers 'ad caused a mutiny on her ship.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
To those of the Two Moon Tavern,

I'm sorry but I'm going to pull out my Pirate (Tish McBride) for a few months. My mother is dying of terminal cancer and I won't be able to Roleplay for some time. I hope to be back as soon as I can. It might take a few months but I hope to be back.

thanks for understanding.

-Peach-

Fashionable Cleric

((sorry to hear hon *hugs* I know nothing we say will help with that. Check in with us all if ya can...))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Magik Mason
((sorry to hear hon *hugs* I know nothing we say will help with that. Check in with us all if ya can...))
[[I'll do my best to check in once a week. <3!]]

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
HippiePeach

I'm sorry but I'm going to pull out my Pirate (Tish McBride) for a few months. My mother is dying of terminal cancer and I won't be able to Roleplay for some time. I hope to be back as soon as I can. It might take a few months but I hope to be back.

-Peach-

((It's moments like this that remind me of how much I take the people in my life for granted. I think I'm going to call my family and try to spend some time with them this week.

My thoughts are with you, HP. ))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Krojak
HippiePeach

-Peach-

((It's moments like this that remind me of how much I take the people in my life for granted. I think I'm going to call my family and try to spend some time with them this week.

My thoughts are with you, HP. ))

[[Thanks Krojak.]]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Hello people! I'm back! Anyone up for an RP?]]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[An update: My mom passed three weeks ago. I have moved to California a few days after her funeral, though my current situation and emotional level demands that I move back east. So, after a few months (possibly by end of April) will be moving to D.C. area.]]

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((God bless you I am so sorry!))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[I wanted to publicly thank all of y'all for your support.]]