User Image
E l l a X B r i i g h t

"I've been to heaven , I've been to hell,
I've been to Vegas, and god knows where,
but nothing feels like home like you babe
I love you more than you will ever
ohh I've got my car and my guitar
a couple pills a couple scars."

Ella took her time walking up the path. Her eye's were closed and she was humming a song. It was very rare for her to enjoy the sunlight, it had always been to bright. When she opened her bright yellow eye's, a building was in front of her. It looked nice, didn't sound too noisy, not noisy at all. Maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her again? She would see. She walked up to the building and opened the door.
"Hello..?"

{{Sorry for the lame-o post. Phone call from a friend.))

"I made a wish on a lonesome star.
Star oh star, you shine so bright
wont you grant me one small wish tonight
that i wont die on this destructive path of mine."

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Krojak ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Krojak's attention was torn away from his lovely drink to an even lovelier lady at the door.

"Hello there. Welcome to the Two Moon Tavern. Please, come in. Can I get you anything?" he asked cheerfully.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^ ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Fang

╔══════════════════╗

A short young man walked in, right past the two. He had a foul look on his face and looked fairly pissed. "..." He sat down at the first seat he saw and blinked, the large blue horns coming from his head surging with a blue electricity.

╚══════════════════╝

What is truth and what are lies?

[ooc: Just to point it out, my character is based off my avi. ]
User Image

Destiny Nightingale
----Here comes the rain...----

A frail girl walked outside, holding her sunhat delicately. Her eyes were hidden under the brim of the hat. The rain and wind had picked up, whistling through her hair as if talking to her. Soon after, the crash of thunder could be heard in the distance. The girl's pace didn't quicken. In fact, she wasn't getting wet. The rain seemed to fall around her as she walked slowly into the bar, making her way to one of the chairs and sitting quietly.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

((Nice to see you Hiru. Of course, you had to make my life hard by being all silent and stuff =D ))

From the corner of his eye, Krojak noticed the blue horned man enter the inn.

"I'll be with you in a second sir." he said quickly, never taking his eyes from the mysterious young lady at the door.

User Image
E l l a X B r i i g h t

Ella looked up at the man who greeted her, watching him for a moment.
"Oh, hello. Water would be fine."
Most of the time, Ella wasn't much of a drinker. And when she did drink, she kept it down to a maximum of five, depending on the strength. Her attention turned to the man who had stormed in, looking awfully angry.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

"Water, sounds good. Please make yourself comfortable."

With one hand, Krojak jumped over the bar, and began to pour the drink.

The room was thick with the tension of the three guests. They all sat at different ends of the room. No one spoke, no one even looked at each other.

Krojak shook his head and raised his voice a bit. "Hey, why don't you all come join me at the bar. First round is on the house."

User Image

Destiny Nightingale

Destiny looked up from her seat and gave a weak smile. "Yes. I think i'll have a drink..." She made her way to the bar, her shoes making absolutely no sound. "Strawberry daquiri...if you dont mind."

User Image
E l l a X B r i i g h t

Ella hadn't noticed the woman walk in the bar, since she was so quiet. Then again, she herself was also quiet. She moved over to the bar, yawning and stretching.

She looked over to the woman, and then to the man. Her best bet was to say hi to the woman, but she could get a bit...Rude at times, and didn't want to hurt her feelings. She looked at the man, who was angry. She couldn't really deal with angry people, she had tried once already. So, instead of just saying quiet, she sat down and raised her voice.
"Hi, I'm Ella."

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

"Very nice to meet you Ella, my name is Krojak. I know, it sounds like an odd name. It's mine though, and I like it as it is." he said simply, pushing the glass of water towards her.

With a smile, Krojak turned his attention to the other young lady."I didn't get your name name there, young lady." he said, pouring her the Strawberry Daiquiri she ordered.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((Glad you could join me Mistress, I miss roleplaying with you. I kinda re-read a good chuck of our Elemental Accademy RP, made me smile.))

((Hiro, you better pipe up damnit lol))

((Oh, and I hope I will get to know you, Kiss, as well as I have come to know these other two))
User Image

Destiny Nightingale

She nodded. The place was much more friendly now. She felt she could open up to these people. Destiny took a deep breath and with effort, made eye contact with the two of them. "Destiny...Destiny Nightingale. It's a pleasure to meet both of you." She meant to say this a bit louder than it came out, but she shrugged it off.

User Image

Isolde Myrand O’Bryan

Isolde floated in quietly. Each step was silent, but the appearance of gold shimmered round her form like a second skin, glowing brightly. Her eyes glittered as she, like a moth to a flame, found her way towards the center of the tavern, and the fire pit.

Goddess…Bless..

Her voice was a soft siren’s call as she settled. Her green silks wrapped her form in a way that betrayed every full curve, leaving very few things to the imagination as she sat, her eyes watching the fire like one who was mesmerized, silent, incoherent, and very much enamored.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

"Destiny... what a very foreboding yet beautiful name. I hope you will come to feel comfortable here." he said, placing the drink in front of the lady.

Krojak's gaze was arrested from the people in front of him to the very beautiful lady who just walked in. He made a mental note to hire some servers. This place seemed to be getting busy.

"Can I get you anything, young lady?" he asked from behind the bar.

User Image
E l l a X B r i i g h t

Ella nodded and waved to them.
"Nice to meet you, both."
She looked at her watch and blink, oh no! She was late!
"I'll be back."

((Ohayy~ I like getting to know people. XD I'm sorry, but my life has become busyyyyyy. Like, my phones ringing 24/7. And right now, I have to leave-Don't kill me!- I swear I'll be back, tomorrow. Or the next day...But anyway, its my friends birthday dinner. And I'm late. XD See yooh~

And sorry for the Lame-oh post again.
:O Do I have a stalker on my hands? : D ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items