Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Fashionable Cleric

((I'm still lurking around, liked Two moons alot. And I hope things get better for you, Peach, though I know it's gonna take awhile. Hope the gang still lurks and will rp when ya get back xD))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[I'm here now. Would you like to RP?]]
User Image
<><><>Ruby Halliwell <><><>

Her feet seemed to have their own brain as they were leading her down the stairs to the bar once more. Right away Ruby noticed that it was deserted and that it seemed like nobody had been there in days. She got up and went straight to work at cleaning the place up. Placing her long black hair in a bun was the first step as she went to behind the bar and grabbed a cloth. Looking around she counted and took note of everything that needed to be done.

"Where did everybody go?" She said to he empty room.

Shrugging, she went to work wiping the counter and making the coffee. If nobody was here, then it was up to her
User Image

Name: Damian Job: Bartender

I had been days since he had left to cure his cravings, taking a long trip to the south seemed like a good idea and now that he was back in he tavern it was time to get back to work. However when walked through the door, he noticed that nobody was anywhere and it looked abandoned. Where was everybody? He thought to himself slowly... Clearly he had missed a lot.

Walking to the bar he saw that there was a layer of dust on the top, and sighed grinning. He loved it here and he especially loved working here. Heading into the kitchen, he grabbed a cloth and began to soak it in water. Wiping the counter top first he saw that there was no drinks anywhere, no cups, hell, not even any food in the cupboards. He knew Conner well enough to know that he would never just leave it empty, in case somebody else returned one day. What the hell was going on?

Kneeling on the floor behind the bar, he went in search for any source of matches, a way of giving the place a little light. It was the middle of the day, yet it was almost dark... did that make sense? Where was Namfoodle to cast his strange smart sells on the place? Where was Conner who was always so responsible about the Tavern and keeping it in business...

When he stood up, he nearly had a heart attack when he saw a girl make her way down the stairs, a girl he had never seen before. She was beautiful with her long black hair and mysterious eyes.

"That's what I would like to know" He smiled at her in a Welcoming way.

Since he was the only one here, it seems he just got promoted..

"welcome to the Two Moon Tavern, Im Damian its a pleasure to meet you ma'am"
User Image

<><><>Rose Halliwell<><><>

Rose nearly jumped out of her skin when an attractive deep male voice came from next to her. She swore she didn't see anyone back here with her, but then again her mind was so full of things these days that everything else was easily forgotten.

He was tall, dark and handsome. No other words for it. Blushing lightly, she let her frustration out and took a seat on a stool at the bar in front of him.
"Ma'am? Do I look old to you? And I'm not new here, but I've never seen you before. What are you, a DJ or something? Where is everybody. You'd think that sine it was the middle of the day that there would be a lot more people here but noooooooo people had to go and left no notes what so ever and left us to take care of things. I'm only human you know. I know nothing about beverages, kindness to visitors, bills, finances, I'm only nineteen for crying out loud! What! What WHAT!"

He was watching her with a strange expression on his face.
So quiet. Bossman, you alive?)

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((I'm not dead, and I'm not done roleplaying. This school year I will need something to pass the time))

Lavish Lover

[[ -creepin'- ]]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[I apologize for being gone. I moved out west after my mom died. I just got settled in a better place now. I'll be free for Rping in the evenings around 7pm CST.]]

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
Shimmering Cupcake
[[ -creepin'- ]]

((Creeper heart ))

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
HippiePeach
[[I apologize for being gone. I moved out west after my mom died. I just got settled in a better place now. I'll be free for Rping in the evenings around 7pm CST.]]

((You're not the only one who has been gone))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Krojak
HippiePeach

((You're not the only one who has been gone))

[[Still. It's the Southerness in me to apologize for being gone so long without updating.]]
(( Jayden--> You up for a little role play~ Aunt's over and 'm bored as hell right now))
[ I'm up for it! <3 Always Julie ~ You sure you can handle it? The whole... "thing"]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff