Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Younger... Yeah Naomi sure as hell acted like she was younger! Honestly, how old was the girl? Didn't you have to be at least 18 to serve alcohol? But Jael knew that she would be a fun tease and though Luna may not be the type of person to take advantage of that, Jael certainly would. She would take advantage of it for all of them. "Doubt it. Ne'er been the type to go off all hussy and act like I've been slapped," Jael said in a hushed tone, looking back to Luna from watching Naomi s**t with the other patron who was probably still deeply involved in a book. The two moved past the thoughts of the childish behavior of Naomi and pushed further into more interesting things, like the current love of Luna. Jael couldn't help but smile widely with a wiggling of her eyebrows.

"If ya like 'em, stick with 'em. If ya can't handle not bein' more than bunkin' beds together, then tell it to 'em. In my opinion, though if ya want it, I'd say you keep 'em around for a while. He'll be sorry if he ever left ya." It was cold truth in Jael's eyes. Many of her bed partners she left in the dust were aching to get her back. One even stalked her for a few years. It was really kind of sad. Come to think of it, was he still stalking her? No matter...

Jael nodded in understanding that the man was.. older. "Older men know 'ow to get it done. If ya know what I mean.." Jael gave a wink, er.. blink I guess, and laughed roughly. Reminding her she really wanted a smoke. Really badly. Pulling out the cigarette, she stuck it behind her ear, planning on going out for a breather pretty soon just for a few puffs. Well, maybe she could sneak a few in here while Naomi was busy... Jael decided to think on that one, not wanting to make this witch more frustrated than she already was. Don't want to blow the tavern up now, do we? As Jael contemplated, she heard a truck pull up. It didn't pull up front, however, which meant it was a delivery truck, with booze. Lots and lots of it she hoped.

xxxx ϒσʊ ʞησѡ ɏσʊ ȴῖɣε Ъɏ ϯɧε ѡσɾɗȿ ɏσʊ ɔɧσσȿεxxxx

Out Of Chicken:: LOL! "Think unsexy thoughts, unsexy thoughts..." xDD Made me giggle
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi finally got an answer and walked out of the room
"Let me know if You do " she shouted back to her

Naomi looked around , she had so much work that
needed to be done. And with that she sat on a stool
and raised her hand and waved it.
Instantly the twigs and wood on the floor was gone,
and was perfectly clean.
She snapped her fingers, glancing behind her to make
sure their new comer wasn't watching, and then the
glass on the bar table was cleared, the dust in the entire
establishment was gone, and it seemed to sparkle.

She didn't mind the other two, they knew and she honestly
didn't mind nor care, but as for the other one...

She's too innocent, too new. She's not ready yet

She thought to herself.

Naomi looked around. She saw one in the booths, reading
"What else would she be doing, " She mumbled to
herself. As for the other two they were engrossed in
their conversation.
She couldn't take it anymore. She waved her hand and blinked
fast to reveal a large surround sound music player
beside the fireplace. It wasn't too big, but needn't be, because
its greatest intention was to fill the silence.
She closed her eyes and a dance floor appeared next.
Music was playing a good beat song and the dance floor
was open for all.

She sighed.

"Perfect"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O femeie este o armă mortală.

Bellaluna Arividecci
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Gypsy Attire.
Theme~No Ordinary Dagger
Interesting In~ Adenn

Luna giggled as she chatted with Jael. They were getting along famously. Just her kind of person. They could be great friends. Though she strived to befriend Naomi as well. Maybe they could exhange spells.
Luna spoke on Naomi again. "She means well, I think. But you two have at it. I will not get involved."
Luna thought about Adenn and smiled brightly, blushing slightly. "I...I like him a lot. When you meet him you'll see why. I'm hoping to keep him around...he's the most interesting person I've ever met. I don't intend to bed him then leave."
Luna heard a truck pull up as well and perked up. Was Adenn back? Was Jak back? She rather missed Adenn's company.

O femeie care dansează pentru a prinde in capcana mortala este chiar.
(( Instead of "Let's exchange our numbers!" It's "Maybe we can exchange our spells" LOL!))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am the blood of the dragon.

((Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, here's a magic spell, wingardium leviosa baby~))

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v

Jak made his way through the kitchen doors and into the common room, only to be greeted with loud music and a dance floor.

"Not bad..." he mumbled to himself, smiling. The place had been cleaned up nicely.

"Naomi, where are you?" he tried to yell over the music. "I need your... expertise."

^v^v ~ Two Moon Tavern ~ ^v^v

Lavish Lover

Why was Luna so much easier to get along with than Naomi? Maybe it was the booze. Yeah, that drink and few shots of vodka could do it to you. Then again, maybe like Luna had said, it was the age thing. And confusion thing or whatever. Eh, Jael really couldn't care any less at the moment. What was really on her mind was who this Adenn man was and why he wasn't just sticking around and loving this Luna to death. Sure Jael wasn't really the sort right now to go off and find a long lasting relationship but she could wish that on others... sometimes. Luna flat out said she wasn't going to bed him than leave him, so why would Jael push that any further? No use trying to convince the non-convincable.

"I plan on meeting 'em. If ya say he's real, he must be 'cause righ' abou' now he sounds ta good ta be true." Jael smirked, taking another sip from her flask before offering it back to Luna. " 'sides. Any guy who's gonna pass up a girl like ya, gotta be crazy. I think he needs a stern talkin' to." Another deep, throaty laugh from the smoker as Jael ruffled her hand through spiked pink hair. She did enjoy conversation with Luna, and was also very curious to see who else she could converse with at this tavern. Like that one kid who she had talked to earlier. The owner. What was his name? He seemed fun to mess around wi-- And there he was, popping out from the kitchen and yelling over to Naomi who had decided to start filling the rest of the silence with music. It wasn't a bad addition to the place, made Jael feel much more at home.

xxxx ϒσʊ ʞησѡ ɏσʊ ȴῖɣε Ъɏ ϯɧε ѡσɾɗȿ ɏσʊ ɔɧσσȿεxxxx

Out Of Chicken:: bahahaha yessss <33
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi blinked and the music was turned down a little.

She turned to see the owner once again.
"Welcome back to you too, geeze.what do you need boss?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
((I think I need to bring in some of my other RPCs who aren't so... innocent and young. That way I can interact with more people))

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v

Jak just smiled back at the girl, doing his best not to fall into that "eyes and smile" trap that always seemed to disarm him.

"I have a dozen skids outside, stuffed to the brim with all sorts of things needed for the Tavern. Liquor chief among them. Could you use your talents to give me a hand putting them away?"

It was a bit of a long shot. Jak had absolutely no idea what this young girl was capable of. Still, it would shave a lot of time.

User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naomi closed her eyes.
This was going to take a little concentration.

She made sure nobody saw her eyes change their color
the way they always did when using her magic and opened her eyes.

She went to the cupboard and opened it, showing the owner
all the fresh things were back in it's rightful place

"Good enough for me, since I run the counter"
She grinned

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

<><><>

Ruby screamed at the top of her lungs as she fell to the ground, once again. She had been reading her book and was almost done it when a box came flying out of no where and landed right next to her. What the hell was this! She stared at the box as if it was going to sprout wings and fly somewhere else.

<><><>

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v

Jak collapsed on one of the sofas near the fire, finally glad to be finished with the days work. This brief respite wouldn't last long. There was still a ton of work to be done outside. He smiled a small, knowing smile. Manual labor was much, much better then that alternative.

"Hey everybody..."
hey began, finding his voice after a long yawn. "My name's Jak. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to meet you all properly. I'm afraid we just opened."

Shirtless Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

^v^v ~ Jak ~ ^v^v

With a start Jak was woken out of his half sleep, instantly awake and ready to fight. More so then the scream this reaction surprised him. Fight? Why was his body ready to fighting something? Why was he in this ridiculous stance? This automatic reaction puzzled him.

Awkwardly he straightened himself, and with a confused glance back at where he was just standing Jak approached the screaming girl.

"What wrong? Are you ok? Don't be frightened." he said gently, his soft half elven voice singing out to the little girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces