Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Soldier-
yp3nuaao:1="God Soldier-Wolf]

Isabella laughed and blushed. "Thank you Tremo" She said.

He moved to sit up and walked naked over to the mirror and tilted his head. "May I as you a question?" He said seeming to get a bit of a serious look on his face. Well serious for him being the sort not to take much of anything seriously.

Timid Smoker

God Soldier-Wolf

Isabella sat up and looked at him curious. "Should what is it Tremo?" She asked seeing the serious look on his face. What could possibly be worrying him?

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Soldier-Wolf

Isabella sat up and looked at him curious. "Should what is it Tremo?" She asked seeing the serious look on his face. What could possibly be worrying him?

"Well.... do you find me strange?" He asked her. "Dose the fact that I have fur and you dont... bother you at all." He said remember many human not wanting to have anything to do with him just because he had fur. She was the first that had normal skin that didnt seem to even notice much.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled at him kindly and stood up. She wrapped the blanket around her and walked over to him. "I will never care what you look like. I wont care if your furry or just blue. I will always love you Tremo. No matter what." She said and wrapped her arms around him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled at him kindly and stood up. She wrapped the blanket around her and walked over to him. "I will never care what you look like. I wont care if your furry or just blue. I will always love you Tremo. No matter what." She said and wrapped her arms around him.

Tremo smiled to her and nuzzled her arms. "So Im glade you feel that way." He said softly. "I just was curious..." He said and then wrapped his tail around her. "So what shall we do today?"

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Tremo smiled to her and nuzzled her arms. "So Im glade you feel that way." He said softly. "I just was curious..." He said and then wrapped his tail around her. "So what shall we do today?"
Isabella smiled. "We can do anything we want to do" She said and kissed his cheek. She slide out of his tail and smiled at him. "Im gonna take a shower." She said with a smile

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled. "We can do anything we want to do" She said and kissed his cheek. She slide out of his tail and smiled at him. "Im gonna take a shower." She said with a smile

"Ok...:" He then washed up in the sink while she showered and then started to get dressed. "I wonder if she would want to see where I was born?" he asked himself.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

"Ok...:" He then washed up in the sink while she showered and then started to get dressed. "I wonder if she would want to see where I was born?" he asked himself.
Once Isabella got in the shower she poked her head out. "Would you like to join me?" She asked him with a smile.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Once Isabella got in the shower she poked her head out. "Would you like to join me?" She asked him with a smile.

He dropped his cloths as his tail swayed behind him. "ok.." He said as he quickly made his way into the shower with her. "I love to shower with my mate."

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and chuckled. "So do I" She said and wrappe dher arms around him. She let the water hit her back as she kissed him.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
"Ladies....ladies. Please. If youre going to fight, id rather it be over me, not a dagger that was stolen anyway." Yes. that sounded conceited..but he wasnt. he was just trying to distract them from thier current situation. "He smirked. "You two. calm down." He looked between them. he then wached amrilla go a little away from them, and turned towards amaya. "so. what do you do for a living, demoness?" he had no idea what to expect, but hell. conversation was conversation.
Amrilla couldnt help but just look at him with a raised eyebrow and a small smile came upon her lips as she chuckled. Amaya rolled her eyes unamused. Amrill crossed her legs so her legs were in the seat as she watched the two talk. He obviously had no interest in talking with her. It made her feel kinda hurt but......she would get over it. Amaya looked over ast him when he asked what she did. "I work at a construction site with my brothers" She said to him.
he smiled, hearing the neko behind him giggle rather cutely. He chuckled. He smiled. "construction? hmm...." He thought for a bit before looking at her. "Im...." he didnt know how to word it. "im a magic tutor at the school of dark arts and magic. i teach those who already know how to control their power abolute mastery of the powers they already had control over." He smiled. "thats the best way to put it."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya shrygged not really caring about his explanation but Amrilla was in awe of what his job was. "I honestly dont give a damn" Amaya said to him with the expression on her face. Amrilla was smiling at him and her tail was swaying. "I do! That sounds very cool Carmine" She said with a smile. He sounded like a cool guy even if he didnt care about her presence and only Amaya's.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya shrygged not really caring about his explanation but Amrilla was in awe of what his job was. "I honestly dont give a damn" Amaya said to him with the expression on her face. Amrilla was smiling at him and her tail was swaying. "I do! That sounds very cool Carmine" She said with a smile. He sounded like a cool guy even if he didnt care about her presence and only Amaya's.

Carmine smirked. "You dont care, huh." He smiled, and made his finger cold, extremely cold, but there was no outward appearance of it being so. He lightly tapped her shoulder, and a thin layer of ice appear where he touched. He then brushed it away, smiling. "Giving me the cold shoulder just wont do, amaya." He Looked back at amrilla. "thank you for the compliment, Amrylla." he smiled, and turned his head back towards amaya.

Onie walked the path towards the pub, his tail dragging, his ears hung low as he had his hands in his pockets. He been traveling for a rather long time. "youre nothing special, onie..." he said to himself. "just..someone who is in the way..." he walked into the bar area, and sat in the far corner, looking down, having passed amrilla, but not noticing because he was looking down.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya raised an eyebrow and looked at her shoulder when he made it cold. Her eyes went wide with anger then looked at him. "I am not one to let people in my life. You are gonna have to try harder then that if you want me to like you." She said.

Amrilla saw someone pass her. He looked sad. She didnt like seeing anyone sad. So she ignored what Carmine had said to her and walked up to Onie with her brown tail swaying slightly. 'Are you alright sir? You look awefully sad" She said to him with her hands behind her back. She hoped she could make it so he wasnt sad anymore.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Zekey
Human Form. http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Female+dragon&offset=48#/dg2can
Dragon form: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Female+dragon&offset=48#/d2z2aw0

Orientation: Lesbian. Height: 5 foot 9. Neutral.

Rosso walked towards the bar, sword in the sheathe upon her back. her hair swayed to and fro with each graceful step she took, she focusing on many things all at once. the trees that swayed with a small breeze. the grass that rustled beneath her feet. Her hips moved side to side with each long step she made. She enterered the pub, and thankfully Carmine was interested in amaya at this moment, or he would have been slapped in the face for trying to hit on her. She was feisty, this one. She let off a soft smirk, sitting at the Bar, and ordering a light drink, maybe a wine.

Monte

Carmine looked at her. "Try harder, Amaya? Very well." he looked at her, turning his head to the side a little bit, and at an angle. "Let me take you out for a night. Just once. and if you dont like me, then its alright. ill let it go." He said simply. "Ill leave you alone if you dont want to go out. plain and simple." he made her an offer, and a promise.

Onie looked up, to the woman that was talking to him. and there was a barely visible blush beneath his black fur. "Am..amrilla...?" he twiddled his thumbs, and smiled slightly, before looking down, too shy to say anything else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff