Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP
Weston Smiled. Nodding to each of the woman there. "Eclipse, Alexi, and Lunar. its a pleasure to meet you all." he Smirked at her comment. "hehe...im here because i live here...and that i would like to find love again, as you stated." he looked over as luna speaks, and watches her blush. He chuckled. "so...may i ask what you three rather attractive woman are doing here?".

User ImageUser Image
Eclipse ,Alexandra ,Lunar Night

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse, Alexi and Lunar looks at him and then Eclipse spoke first " We travel. Looking for items that witches like our selves could use." She says to him. Alexi nods " Oh what a shame. Do you need a love spell ? Or do you rather have us in your bed ?" She asks him bluntly. Lunar on the other hand blushes at Alexi's statement. It wasn't the first time a male loved all three of them and vice versa. But damn it. Lunar looks at the male as he was talking. She was finished with her meal and was dozing off to la la land.
He smiled at Eclipse's comment, and said, "cool..ive done some traveling." He looked offended slightly by Alexi's comment. "I wouldnt just straight get you into bed. thats just not right. i really am looking for love..and i dont need a spell." He looked down, gone quiet, and thought for a moment. "maybe ill find it. who knows? You three are nice. Bluntness is good. it means you wont bullshit me. Being shy is okay. It just means ill have to try harder to crack open the shell you have...its alright." he directed each sentence to each woman in turn, smiling.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

divineonlyindeath_RP
He smiled at Eclipse's comment, and said, "cool..ive done some traveling." He looked offended slightly by Alexi's comment. "I wouldnt just straight get you into bed. thats just not right. i really am looking for love..and i dont need a spell." He looked down, gone quiet, and thought for a moment. "maybe ill find it. who knows? You three are nice. Bluntness is good. it means you wont bullshit me. Being shy is okay. It just means ill have to try harder to crack open the shell you have...its alright." he directed each sentence to each woman in turn, smiling.

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse shrugs softly " You have to be blunt to get around. And you have to be Nice to not get shoved around with no money in your pocket. And you have to be shy to be well.. Innocent ?" She flickers her eyes to Lunar as she was asleep all ready. Alexi shrugs and then leans back " Can't help it. Its my nature. Eclipse is the one that things before she talks. I just say what the hell is on my mind. And Lunar ?" She flickers her own eyes at Lunar." Lets just say she has dated but never ******** them. " She shrugs " I guess she wants some one that is there and not just fooling around " She shrugs, Lunar mumbles something in her sleep as she was on the stole at the bar counter. Eclipse then looks at him again ." So you live here yes ?' She asks him.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse shrugs softly " You have to be blunt to get around. And you have to be Nice to not get shoved around with no money in your pocket. And you have to be shy to be well.. Innocent ?" She flickers her eyes to Lunar as she was asleep all ready. Alexi shrugs and then leans back " Can't help it. Its my nature. Eclipse is the one that things before she talks. I just say what the hell is on my mind. And Lunar ?" She flickers her own eyes at Lunar." Lets just say she has dated but never ******** them. " She shrugs " I guess she wants some one that is there and not just fooling around " She shrugs, Lunar mumbles something in her sleep as she was on the stole at the bar counter. Eclipse then looks at him again ." So you live here yes ?' She asks him.

he nodded his head at her comments. "Its a good nature to have, especially in times such as these." He smiled. "Shes waiting for the one, huh? ive alreaedy said i wouldnt fool around like that. I never have and never will." He nodded once more. "yes, i live here. this became my home several years ago....oh how time flies."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

divineonlyindeath_RP

he nodded his head at her comments. "Its a good nature to have, especially in times such as these." He smiled. "Shes waiting for the one, huh? ive alreaedy said i wouldnt fool around like that. I never have and never will." He nodded once more. "yes, i live here. this became my home several years ago....oh how time flies."

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse flickers her eyes to Lunar and then back to the neko. " Is that so ?" She leans forward " So your saying that if you had all three of us. That wouldn't stray from the love we give ?" She asks him. Alexi giggles and then nods " And love us equally ?" She swings her legs and then points to Lunar." And that means all of us. Even our baby sis." She looks at him. Lunar flickers her eyes open and then sits up. She looks at them and then blushes. " Sorry.. I dozed off.." She rubs her eyes and then sighs.Just then there familiar came walking in A small house cat black with green eyes and a lazy look bounds for Eclipse.He purrs and then sits up straight " What is this ?" He asks the group. Night the panther sleeks on in and then lays down at Alexi's feet. He yawns and then goes to sleep. And a falcon flies in perching on Lunar's shoulder

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse flickers her eyes to Lunar and then back to the neko. " Is that so ?" She leans forward " So your saying that if you had all three of us. That wouldn't stray from the love we give ?" She asks him. Alexi giggles and then nods " And love us equally ?" She swings her legs and then points to Lunar." And that means all of us. Even our baby sis." She looks at him. Lunar flickers her eyes open and then sits up. She looks at them and then blushes. " Sorry.. I dozed off.." She rubs her eyes and then sighs.Just then there familiar came walking in A small house cat black with green eyes and a lazy look bounds for Eclipse.He purrs and then sits up straight " What is this ?" He asks the group. Night the panther sleeks on in and then lays down at Alexi's feet. He yawns and then goes to sleep. And a falcon flies in perching on Lunar's shoulder

Yes...it is so." he listened to eclipse and nodded. "If i had all three of you, id be really happy...i wouldnt even think about straying away form the love you all would give me. id love you all, together." He watched thier animals come in and fly in respectively. He smiled widely upon seeing the panther. He watched the housecat, whom he realised just talked.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

divineonlyindeath_RP

Yes...it is so." he listened to eclipse and nodded. "If i had all three of you, id be really happy...i wouldnt even think about straying away form the love you all would give me. id love you all, together." He watched thier animals come in and fly in respectively. He smiled widely upon seeing the panther. He watched the housecat, whom he realised just talked.

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse chuckles at her cat and then pets him. Hearing him purr brought joy to her. " This is Nightmare. " She says to the male. " The one on the floor all ready sleeping is Midnight. Night for short. And the falcon is Twilight." Alexi giggles and pets Night on the head as he dozed off to la la land. Twilight screeches and then spoke " Its a pleasure to meet you " He says. Yes they were all male familiars. Nightmare chuckles and then flickers his tail. " Its a pleasure.. " Lunar pets Twilight and then blushes " I don't think he knows that these are not.. normal "

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse chuckles at her cat and then pets him. Hearing him purr brought joy to her. " This is Nightmare. " She says to the male. " The one on the floor all ready sleeping is Midnight. Night for short. And the falcon is Twilight." Alexi giggles and pets Night on the head as he dozed off to la la land. Twilight screeches and then spoke " Its a pleasure to meet you " He says. Yes they were all male familiars. Nightmare chuckles and then flickers his tail. " Its a pleasure.. " Lunar pets Twilight and then blushes " I don't think he knows that these are not.. normal "

He listended to eclipse speaking to him, and nodded, smiling. "Nice to meet you too, Twilight." he chuckled. "This is cool..." he smiled. "may i pet you, midnight?" he asked, smiling. He looked at all of the woman before him, and smiling. "would you ladies care to go out?" He smiled,looking at thier familiars, and then to the woman there.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

divineonlyindeath_RP

He listended to eclipse speaking to him, and nodded, smiling. "Nice to meet you too, Twilight." he chuckled. "This is cool..." he smiled. "may i pet you, midnight?" he asked, smiling. He looked at all of the woman before him, and smiling. "would you ladies care to go out?" He smiled,looking at thier familiars, and then to the woman there.

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse chuckles and then looks to her sisters. Alexi was petting Night and Nightmare was just watching the male. He then shrugs " Depends on where you pet me " He says proudly. Twilight Twi for short shook his head. " He is a picky one so if he scratch don't say we didn't wan ya " Alexi giggles " It will be a test if Night likes ya " She says to him. Lunar looks at him and then giggles softly. " Sorry its just so funny " Alexi then looks at her sisters back and then Eclipse looks at him " All right. We will go out with you. But.." She leans in " If we see you stray we will go."

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse chuckles and then looks to her sisters. Alexi was petting Night and Nightmare was just watching the male. He then shrugs " Depends on where you pet me " He says proudly. Twilight Twi for short shook his head. " He is a picky one so if he scratch don't say we didn't wan ya " Alexi giggles " It will be a test if Night likes ya " She says to him. Lunar looks at him and then giggles softly. " Sorry its just so funny " Alexi then looks at her sisters back and then Eclipse looks at him " All right. We will go out with you. But.." She leans in " If we see you stray we will go."

He reached over, and petted Nightmare behind his ear gently, smiling. He was fast enough to dodge should he be scratched. but be real here. every cat loves being scratched behind thier ears. He smiled at Eclipse. "very well, Eclipse." he smiled. "shall we head out?" He smiled. "what are your favorite types of food?"

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
Serenity Viloet Lilly Lilly ghost Unicorn Lilly Ghost Unicorn form
Serenity nods and then braids her hair so the kids didn't get tangled in the hair. She picks Emily up and then snuggles to him. As she got the baby bag that held the clean dippers and the baby food for the kids. She smiles and then kisses Emily's cheek as she giggled. " Yep. " She smiles at Marcus as they exit out of the house and lock up. She was thinking of what to order for them." Hmm I am starving " She giggles

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Marcus smiled. He ordered himself some eggs and bacon and let Serenity get what she wanted. He looked at Emily and played with her a little while she was in her hghchair and chuckled.

((writers block @.@ ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

divineonlyindeath_RP

He reached over, and petted Nightmare behind his ear gently, smiling. He was fast enough to dodge should he be scratched. but be real here. every cat loves being scratched behind thier ears. He smiled at Eclipse. "very well, Eclipse." he smiled. "shall we head out?" He smiled. "what are your favorite types of food?"

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse chuckles as Nightmare purrs into the pets. She then looks at her twin sisters. " Well how about Lunar picks ?" She asks them.Lunar looks up and then blushes " Um Chinese ?" Alexi smiles. " Yep I can sooo go for that " She stands up and every one else does at the same time

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity Viloet Lilly Lilly ghost Unicorn Lilly Ghost Unicorn form
Serenity smiles and then sits down. Leo on her lap as she looks through the kids menu first " what would you like Leo ?" She asks her son. She smiles as the others around them were talking about getting food else were and what not. She giggles as Leo points to some eggs and bacon " Hmm good choice " She then looks at Marcus " Ready to order ?"

oOMonte_MoneyOo

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse chuckles as Nightmare purrs into the pets. She then looks at her twin sisters. " Well how about Lunar picks ?" She asks them.Lunar looks up and then blushes " Um Chinese ?" Alexi smiles. " Yep I can sooo go for that " She stands up and every one else does at the same time
He smiled, and continued petting Nightmare for a bit longer, before standing up with the rest of the woman. "Shall we, ladies?" he smiled. "chinease sounds good. i know a place. Ready to go?"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

divineonlyindeath_RP

He smiled, and continued petting Nightmare for a bit longer, before standing up with the rest of the woman. "Shall we, ladies?" he smiled. "chinease sounds good. i know a place. Ready to go?"

User ImageUser Image

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse ,Alexi and Lunar both nod as the animals all sleek on away. Even the black panther that was sleeping. Alexi shrugs " They know when not to follow " She giggles and then links her arms with her sisters. Lunar looks at him and then nods " Key "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff