Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Isabella raises an eyebrow as the group leaves to eat elsewhere. But it's not like they have to order their Chinese here. Shrugging she walks over to Marcus and his family, taking their orders. Once they all tell her what they want she heads into the kitchen to make it all. Since she makes everything from scratch it takes an extra minute. When it's ready she brings out a large tray and sets out each plate. "If you want anything else just let me know." Smiling softly Isabella moves back behind the bar.

Timid Smoker

The Devils Aphrodite
Isabella raises an eyebrow as the group leaves to eat elsewhere. But it's not like they have to order their Chinese here. Shrugging she walks over to Marcus and his family, taking their orders. Once they all tell her what they want she heads into the kitchen to make it all. Since she makes everything from scratch it takes an extra minute. When it's ready she brings out a large tray and sets out each plate. "If you want anything else just let me know." Smiling softly Isabella moves back behind the bar.
Marcus looked at Isabella and smiled. "Thank you Isabella" He said and set the food infront of Leo and Emily then took a fork for his own food. He then began to dig in to eating his food.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity Viloet Lilly Lilly ghost Unicorn Lilly Ghost Unicorn form
Serenity smiles and then helps the little ones to eat first. She flickers her eyes to Isabella." Hi Isabella. How are things ?" She tucks her hair out of the way as Leo tried to grab it. She feeds him and then chuckles. Emily being the lady was eating slowly. Serenity now and then took a bite out of her food. But she kept a watchful eye on her kids

oOMonte_MoneyOo
"You're welcome." Looking from Marcus to Serenity she continues. "Things are fine, how are you guys?" Tucking a strand of raven hair behind her ear, Isabella watches them a moment. Things have been pretty routine here lately and fairly boring. Just life people coming and going, ordering food and nothing lively happening.

Wicked Trickster

"..You keep picking up random kids. Why not have one of your own first before constantly adopting.", Sven steps inside, with his cousin Lulu following closely behind. Cradled carefully in the crook of one massive arm, was a little toddler, a girl. With soft, emerald green hair, she was poorly dressed, only garbed in a patched together pair of trousers and button up tank top,"She is adorable, though..I'll give ya that."
"I wasn't just going to leave her out in the middle of nowhere..", Lulu huffed softly, folding her arms, and looking around. Nothing seemed to have changed much.

Timid Smoker

Anafae
"..You keep picking up random kids. Why not have one of your own first before constantly adopting.", Sven steps inside, with his cousin Lulu following closely behind. Cradled carefully in the crook of one massive arm, was a little toddler, a girl. With soft, emerald green hair, she was poorly dressed, only garbed in a patched together pair of trousers and button up tank top,"She is adorable, though..I'll give ya that."
"I wasn't just going to leave her out in the middle of nowhere..", Lulu huffed softly, folding her arms, and looking around. Nothing seemed to have changed much.
((-tackle hugs- Hi! How have you been? ))

Wicked Trickster

((*dodges quickly*I've been fine ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
((awwww. -falls over then stand up-Thats good. What are you u pto now? ))

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

(( Relaxing..you? ))
Anafae
"I have to agree with her. I wouldn't leave a child either. But I also agree she's cute and you guys should have one." Smiling at her should be sister-in-law and her boyfriend, Isabella moves around the bar again. Joining them she kisses Sven deeply. She's always happy to see him. He brightens up her days no matter how bright they might already be.

Timid Smoker

Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

(( Relaxing..you? ))
((watching a japanese horror movie))

Wicked Trickster

Sven shifts the child in his arms to make room for Isabella, and leaned in, returning the kiss back just as deeply,"Sorry for vanishing..Lulu had some..business she needed to take care of. And without Drizzt around, she's been restless.", he said, nodding at the female," We found this little one in a cemetery, fast asleep near one of the old graves.."

The child stirred at being moved,her eyes opening slightly and revealing dark, chocolate brown optics. They then shut again..

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

(( Relaxing..you? ))

(( Nice ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

(( Relaxing..you? ))

(( Nice ))
((yup its awesome so far. Would you like to rp though? ))

Wicked Trickster

(( Can't. Getting offline soon. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas