Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
divineonlyindeath_RP

He smiled, and continued petting Nightmare for a bit longer, before standing up with the rest of the woman. "Shall we, ladies?" he smiled. "chinease sounds good. i know a place. Ready to go?"

User ImageUser Image
Eclipse ,Alexandra ,Lunar Night

We are witch sisters !

Eclipse ,Alexi and Lunar both nod as the animals all sleek on away. Even the black panther that was sleeping. Alexi shrugs " They know when not to follow " She giggles and then links her arms with her sisters. Lunar looks at him and then nods " Key "
he smiled, and led them all to the restuarant, smiling as he held the door open for his three dates, letting them in before entering behind them.He got the group a table in back smiling. "its all you can eat, Eclipse, Alexi and Lunar." he smiled. "eat as much as you want." he didnt know how much they ate, so he figured a buffet would be a good idea.

Wicked Trickster

(( Right, getting offline now. Sorry, but until I can get a computer of my own ( my laptop finally died :/ ) there won't be much Fae sightings around Gaia..not for a couple more weeks at least )))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
(( Can't. Getting offline soon. ))
((ok))
Anafae
Sven shifts the child in his arms to make room for Isabella, and leaned in, returning the kiss back just as deeply,"Sorry for vanishing..Lulu had some..business she needed to take care of. And without Drizzt around, she's been restless.", he said, nodding at the female," We found this little one in a cemetery, fast asleep near one of the old graves.."

The child stirred at being moved,her eyes opening slightly and revealing dark, chocolate brown optics. They then shut again..
((Sorry about your laptop.))

"It's fine. I don't worry when it's just a day or two. Besides, who's dumb enough to try hurting you?" Smiling more, she laughs softly. "Lulu you're starting to become my mother. She's always finding someone who needs a home and takes them in. Then again half of my siblings do when they find a child who needs someone. They just seem to always find Mom. Like a beacon or something." Isabella laughs again, now thinking about her fifteen or so adopted siblings. Nuzzling Sven's neck she watches the little girl a moment. "You look good with a child in your arms."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya couldnt help but smile a little at his comment. He certainly was a smooth talker. When she saw the food and wine come she poured herself a glass. It wasnt big but it wasnt small. She sipped at her wine and took her fork so she could start to eat her food.

Amrilla smiled. She stood up with him and held his hand as she let his tail curl around hers. "Lets go to the park" She said with a smile as she walked out with him. She set her head on his shoulder and a low purr rumbled in her chest. She walked with him to the park as she let her tail sway slightly with his.

((repost))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya couldnt help but smile a little at his comment. He certainly was a smooth talker. When she saw the food and wine come she poured herself a glass. It wasnt big but it wasnt small. She sipped at her wine and took her fork so she could start to eat her food.

Amrilla smiled. She stood up with him and held his hand as she let his tail curl around hers. "Lets go to the park" She said with a smile as she walked out with him. She set her head on his shoulder and a low purr rumbled in her chest. She walked with him to the park as she let her tail sway slightly with his.

((repost))
He smiled. "so...where do you come from?" he smiled. "Im from Germany." He looked her and smiled. "Ich bin gut. du?" he smirked and then translated. "ive been good. You?"
he took a bite of his lasagna, and a sip of his wine.

Onie blushed and followed amrilla, smiling happily. He purred gently, and blushed, taking hold of her hand as they walked close together. she was nice..it made him feel wanted.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

((repost))
He smiled. "so...where do you come from?" he smiled. "Im from Germany." He looked her and smiled. "Ich bin gut. du?" he smirked and then translated. "ive been good. You?"
he took a bite of his lasagna, and a sip of his wine.
Amaya raised sipped at her wine then looked at him at his question. "My siblings and I are from Italy." She said and ate her chicken fettichini. When he spoke in German she raised an eyebrow and sat up a little more straight. "Meine Eltern haben aber uns mehrfache verschiedene Sprachen gelehrt. Es wurde von uns erwartet, viele Verschiedene zu wissen." She said and smirked. "Do you need a translation for that smooth talker?" She asked and chuckled.

Amrilla walked with Onie with a smile. When they got to the park she looked around. Her purr was loud enough for people close to her to hear. She looked around and saw a hint of a lae behind some trees behidn the park. "Onie look over there" She said pointing and lead him behind the trees to the lake. She smiled and looked at the pretty water.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Nein ich nicht. ich danke Ihnen für dies jedoch nicht. Italienisch, nicht wahr? Glück für Sie. Deutschland war ein ganz anderer Ort vor fünfzig Jahren." he laughed. "i think im good, Amaya." he smiled, and took another bite.:"so...how many languages do you know?" He was impressed. "Youve impressed me, amaya. this should be interesting." he smiled. He smiled widely, resting his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his folded hands."Impressing me isnt something easy to do...yet you seem to be doing it effortlessly."

onie followed annie, purring loudly. He walked with her, smiling brightly. "its..so nice here..."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
"Nein ich nicht. ich danke Ihnen für dies jedoch nicht. Italienisch, nicht wahr? Glück für Sie. Deutschland war ein ganz anderer Ort vor fünfzig Jahren." he laughed. "i think im good, Amaya." he smiled, and took another bite.:"so...how many languages do you know?" He was impressed. "Youve impressed me, amaya. this should be interesting." he smiled. He smiled widely, resting his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his folded hands."Impressing me isnt something easy to do...yet you seem to be doing it effortlessly."

onie followed annie, purring loudly. He walked with her, smiling brightly. "its..so nice here..."
Amaya smiled at him when he spoke in German again. She had to admit it was attractive. "I know four languages. German, Italian, French, and English." She said to him and finished her food then sipped at her wine again. She smirked at his comment. "Well I guess im just that skilled" She said leaning on her own arms.

Amrilla smiled. "It is" She said. She looked out at the water and looked at Onie. 'Lets go for a swim Onie!" She said happily with a smile. She was very excited.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya smiled at him when he spoke in German again. She had to admit it was attractive. "I know four languages. German, Italian, French, and English." She said to him and finished her food then sipped at her wine again. She smirked at his comment. "Well I guess im just that skilled" She said leaning on her own arms.

Amrilla smiled. "It is" She said. She looked out at the water and looked at Onie. 'Lets go for a swim Onie!" She said happily with a smile. She was very excited.

Carmine smiled. "Da...es ist gut." he smirked. "Four languages...my my..." he stroked the stubble on his chin, leaning back and thinking for a moment. "vier Sprachen ist beeindruckend. hier sitzt ein Gespräch mit Ihnen auf Deutsch ist ziemlich cool. Wissen Sie sprechen Deutsch ist noch cooler. aber das Beste an diesem Moment ist, dass im hier sitze und mit einem attraktiven und intelligenten Frau, die sehr viele Dinge weiß." He complimented her, smiling widely as he leaned forward onto his hands again, as he was before.

"S-swim...no...i..i cant swim...i...i never learned..." his ears drooped, he looking down embarrased. she looked really excited about it...hopefully he wouldnt hurt her feelings..maybe she could even teach him..

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Carmine smiled. "Da...es ist gut." he smirked. "Four languages...my my..." he stroked the stubble on his chin, leaning back and thinking for a moment. "vier Sprachen ist beeindruckend. hier sitzt ein Gespräch mit Ihnen auf Deutsch ist ziemlich cool. Wissen Sie sprechen Deutsch ist noch cooler. aber das Beste an diesem Moment ist, dass im hier sitze und mit einem attraktiven und intelligenten Frau, die sehr viele Dinge weiß." He complimented her, smiling widely as he leaned forward onto his hands again, as he was before.

"S-swim...no...i..i cant swim...i...i never learned..." his ears drooped, he looking down embarrased. she looked really excited about it...hopefully he wouldnt hurt her feelings..maybe she could even teach him..
Amaya couldnt help but blush a little bit at his compliment that he spoke in German. She just smirked however and finished her glass of wine. Was he really this determined to have her like him. Maybe he actually was attractive enough and good enough for her to like. She leaned back in her chair. "Why thank you. But lets just speak in English for now. No need to speak in foreign tongues." She said. "Hmm that was a nice dinner. Thank you for bringing me here. We should probably head back to the Last Pint now" She said to him.

Amrilla looked at Onie. She felt bad for him that he was never taught. "Oh im sorry." She said to him and held his hand. A smile then came to her face. "Wait a second Onie. I can teach you!" She said to her smile. Her tail was still wrapped around his.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya couldnt help but blush a little bit at his compliment that he spoke in German. She just smirked however and finished her glass of wine. Was he really this determined to have her like him. Maybe he actually was attractive enough and good enough for her to like. She leaned back in her chair. "Why thank you. But lets just speak in English for now. No need to speak in foreign tongues." She said. "Hmm that was a nice dinner. Thank you for bringing me here. We should probably head back to the Last Pint now" She said to him.

Amrilla looked at Onie. She felt bad for him that he was never taught. "Oh im sorry." She said to him and held his hand. A smile then came to her face. "Wait a second Onie. I can teach you!" She said to him smiling. Her tail was still wrapped around his.

he smiled. "You are welcome, amaya." he smiled. "Yes it was a nice dinner. glad you enjoyed it.." he looked at her, and finished off his food and wine. "Alright. Ill speak english." he chuckled, and nodded, wiping his mouth before standing, holding out his hand to her. "Let us head back then."

Onie blushed fervently. "iyou...you mean that?" his ears perked up happily. "can..can you...that would be awesome..."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya chuckled and stood up. She looked down at his hand when he held it out for her. SHe thought for a moment then shrugged putting her hand in his so she was holding his hand. It cant be that bad........right? Ash they walked Amrilla looked up at the sky with a smile.

Amrilla smiled. "Of coarse I would! Im not gonna try and have fun swimming with you all alone right here." She said. She then lead him to the water and got him in the the water enough so it was to his chest. "There now im gonna teach you to doggy paddel" She said and let go of his hand and moved her body so she could show him.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya chuckled and stood up. She looked down at his hand when he held it out for her. SHe thought for a moment then shrugged putting her hand in his so she was holding his hand. It cant be that bad........right? Ash they walked Amrilla looked up at the sky with a smile.

Amrilla smiled. "Of coarse I would! Im not gonna try and have fun swimming with you all alone right here." She said. She then lead him to the water and got him in the the water enough so it was to his chest. "There now im gonna teach you to doggy paddel" She said and let go of his hand and moved her body so she could show him.

He held her hand as he made his way back to the pub with her, smiling. He wondered what she was thinking, but didnt pry. reading her mind wasnt right. He smiled as he entered the pub with her a few minutes later. he turned to her, smiling. "here we are." he looked her in the eyes, and wondered what was going through her mind as he leaned back against the bar.

Onie. Poor onie. he blushed and watched her.do the doggie paddle, smiling as he got it before jumping in the water. He laughed and smiled. "im..im doing it...!"

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

He held her hand as he made his way back to the pub with her, smiling. He wondered what she was thinking, but didnt pry. reading her mind wasnt right. He smiled as he entered the pub with her a few minutes later. he turned to her, smiling. "here we are." he looked her in the eyes, and wondered what was going through her mind as he leaned back against the bar.

Onie. Poor onie. he blushed and watched her.do the doggie paddle, smiling as he got it before jumping in the water. He laughed and smiled. "im..im doing it...!"
Amaya walked inside with him and looked at normal eye level now. When they got over to the bar she leaned on it like he did. "Yes...here we are" She said and looked around with her bright blue glowing eyes. She looked back at him and saw him looking into her eyes. She smiled. This time her smile was actually kinder. It was uncommon for her to smile like that. Amaya titled her head up a little because he was an inch taller then her and pressed her lips against his. What was wrong with her. Could she really be falling for him?

Amrilla smiled and laughed. "You are you are!" She said and swam near him. She wrapped her arms around him when he was near the area where he wouldnt drown and hugged him. "Im glad you are happy that you can swim now" She said. She then nuzzled his neck a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff