Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP

Amrilla Neko. Amaya demon.

Amrilla looked at him with a small glare. "Im not shy im protecting myself! My a** hurts from her tugging on my tail so much' She said and glared at her. Amaya looked back at the male. "Its not just a dagger its my fathers dagger which i stole from my brother Marcus. Which I want back!" She said looking at Amrilla. Amrilla groaned and stepped out from behind Carmine. Amrilla walked behind the bar and bent over looking through the shelves. Finally she found the dagger. She stabbed it into the wood and looked at her. "There thats where Aikur had hide it like I told you! Now if you dont mind. Stop pulling on my tail!" She said almost with a hiss and got away from the bar and took a seat across from the two of them with a glare at her.

Amaya looked at the dagger that she had stolen and put it in its sheeth. "I cant garentee that" She said with a smirk and a growl rumbled in Amrilla's chest.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Ladies....ladies. Please. If youre going to fight, id rather it be over me, not a dagger that was stolen anyway." Yes. that sounded conceited..but he wasnt. he was just trying to distract them from thier current situation. "He smirked. "You two. calm down." He looked between them. he then wached amrilla go a little away from them, and turned towards amaya. "so. what do you do for a living, demoness?" he had no idea what to expect, but hell. conversation was conversation.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
"Ladies....ladies. Please. If youre going to fight, id rather it be over me, not a dagger that was stolen anyway." Yes. that sounded conceited..but he wasnt. he was just trying to distract them from thier current situation. "He smirked. "You two. calm down." He looked between them. he then wached amrilla go a little away from them, and turned towards amaya. "so. what do you do for a living, demoness?" he had no idea what to expect, but hell. conversation was conversation.
Amrilla couldnt help but just look at him with a raised eyebrow and a small smile came upon her lips as she chuckled. Amaya rolled her eyes unamused. Amrill crossed her legs so her legs were in the seat as she watched the two talk. He obviously had no interest in talking with her. It made her feel kinda hurt but......she would get over it. Amaya looked over ast him when he asked what she did. "I work at a construction site with my brothers" She said to him.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity Viloet Lilly Lilly ghost Unicorn Lilly Ghost Unicorn form
Serenity had been taking care of the little ones. For a long while. Her mate Marcus was out and about doing what ever he does best. And she was expecting him home soon. She was putting Leo and Emily into there day cribs. In the living room so she could keep a eye on them. She walks over to the kitchen to start making dinner. ".. I wonder if I am getting any better at making dinner." She wondered.

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi

Marcus had been covering Amaya's shift while she was trying to get her dagger back from the little neko. He didnt like covering for his siblings but he did what he had to. After his shift was over he bid goodbye to Aikur and went home. When he walked inside he chuckled and stayed silent. He kissed his twins on the forehead then snuck up on Serenity in the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. 'Hello my love' He said with a smile and kissed her cheek. 'Sorry im late. I had to cover for Amaya" He said to her.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity smiles and then kisses him back." Hmm Maybe we should go and visit them. They do they come to the last pint ?" she asks him as she flips some many burgers over on the stove. She then giggles as Leo and Emily were both looking at them like what are they doing ? Kind of look . She knew that they haven't seen his family for a while. So it might be a good time.

oOMonte_MoneyOo
if i am slow i am sorry its the internet ,-.

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi

Marcus smiled. "Akiur lives at the last pint. Amaya.........I dont know about her. She makes it her buisness not to really let people in her life and I make it my buisness not to poke at that" He said and smelled the burgers. They smiled good. "Mmm smells wonderful love" He said and walked over to the children and chuckled.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity chuckles and then nods. flipping the burgers over to make sure they were done. She then puts them on a plate and throws some cheese on some and others not so much." Hmm then after dinner do you want to go and visit your brother ?" She asks him " Maybe we might get lucky and see your sister too " She smiles at him. Leo chuckles and then grabs for his father. Emily blinks at her father and then looks at her brother. The two were growing so fast. But still had that cute baby look to them.

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi

Marcus smiled. "Sure we can if you want" He said. He saw his son grab for him and he laughed picking his son up. He raised him up and down in the air making funny noises like his son was flying. It was funny how a demon could turn into this soft guy after simply meeting a girl and having children. He played with his son then looked at his daughter with a smile.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity smiles and then flips the burgers to make sure they were done right. Once they were she puts them on a plate putting some cheese one others and not on some. She then puts the other good stuff that any Burger king would have on there burgers. But home style. She also grabbed the tray that has checkered fries. She puts every ones food on there plate and then moves to the dinning room " Dinner is ready. " She calls out to them. She had put smaller chunks of meat on the babies high chair;s. And they were both by there parents. Emily looks at her father and then grabs for him,." And that means every one " She giggles as she looks up at Marcus

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi

Marcus laughed and picked up Emily so he had the twins in both arms. He stood up and put both of them in high chairs and saw them starting to munch on their food. Marcus sat next to Serenity and kissed her cheek. "It looks wonderful" He said with a smile. He then started to eat his own food.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity giggles and then nods her head. she takes a bite out of her burger and then smiles. She giggles as she chews and then swallows the bread meat and every thing with it down. She looks at Emily as she was eating her fries. And Leo was having a hiss fit with his food. Seeing the grown ups meat was on a bun and his was.. well not on a bun. " I think Leo hates it." She says to him after another bite of her food. ".. He looks like he wants your burger and giving you his small cut up peaces of his own meat " She giggles

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi

Marcus laughs and notices this and realizes that he wants a bun. So Marcus stood up and went into the bread box and got out a bun and went over to his son. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked and put his sons meat together like a burger and put it in a bun. He handed to his son and smiled.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Serenity looks at him and then giggles. She shook her head and then licks her lips. She then smiles as Emily was eating her burger as it was. She shook her head as Leo digs in now that he got what he wanted. He swings his cute little legs in his high chair as he ate his dinner. ".. Watch it. They will grow up so fast in a blink of a eye. And we will wonder how."

oOMonte_MoneyOo

Timid Smoker

Kawaii Kitsune Usagi

Marcus smiled and kissed his sons forehead. He sat in his seat once more and continued eating with a smile. When he was done eating he put his plate in the sink and washed Emily's face which was covered in food. When their children were done eating he picked them up and set them in their crib so they could fall asleep. "There" He said with a smile and walked back over to Serenity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff