Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
He sat up and looked upon her, blushing feverishly."O-oh amaya..." he looked upon her, smiling devilishly. He was glad he found her; he didnt think this would happen with any other woman.

Amaya chained the woman near the bed before getting onto his lap. "Well...what do you think?" She asked and kissed his neck.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP
He sat up and looked upon her, blushing feverishly."O-oh amaya..." he looked upon her, smiling devilishly. He was glad he found her; he didnt think this would happen with any other woman.

Amaya chained the woman near the bed before getting onto his lap. "Well...what do you think?" She asked and kissed his neck.

"That i will be ******** the brains out of both of you for the next few days." Hesmiled devilishly. "I love you, amaya." he smiled and kissed her lip as she straddled him." He snapped, calling the woman chained there to crawl up on the bed.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

"That i will be ******** the brains out of both of you for the next few days." Hesmiled devilishly. "I love you, amaya." he smiled and kissed her lip as she straddled him." He snapped, calling the woman chained there to crawl up on the bed.

Amaya smirked rather evilly. "Mmmm wonderful" She kissed him back and the woman crawled onto the bed.
TIME SKIP

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
He lay in the bed with both of the woman there, sheets covering them all. "oh..oh my god..." he panted heavily, face flushed. "didnt think i could handle two woman..heh..." he chuckled. "Espeically two demon woman..."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
He lay in the bed with both of the woman there, sheets covering them all. "oh..oh my god..." he panted heavily, face flushed. "didnt think i could handle two woman..heh..." he chuckled. "Espeically two demon woman..."

Amaya smirked. "Well now you know you can" She said before kissing him gently. The other demon wwoman just laid there passed out.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya smirked. "Well now you know you can" She said before kissing him gently. The other demon wwoman just laid there passed out.

He groaned. "damn..that was amazing..." He smiled happily, looking at the woman passed out from his efforts and then to his woman, his wife. "And to think that this is only the first night." He ondered what else she had in store for him; she was always full of surprises.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

He groaned. "damn..that was amazing..." He smiled happily, looking at the woman passed out from his efforts and then to his woman, his wife. "And to think that this is only the first night." He ondered what else she had in store for him; she was always full of surprises.

Amaya growled playfully before getting nice and close to him. She then giggled and laid on him. "What would you like to do now?"

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"after that....im down for whatever you want to do, my love." He kissed her lips and the forehead of the unconcious woman. She deserved her praise as well. "whatever you wanna do, baby."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
"after that....im down for whatever you want to do, my love." He kissed her lips and the forehead of the unconcious woman. She deserved her praise as well. "whatever you wanna do, baby."

Amaya smiled and kissed her back. She then giggled. "I love you" She said and rolled over.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya smiled and kissed her back. She then giggled. "I love you" She said and rolled over.

"So what is it you want to do, baby?" he purred and watched as the other woman woke up slowly, "Mmm....enjoy yourself, pet?" He chuckled.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

"So what is it you want to do, baby?" he purred and watched as the other woman woke up slowly, "Mmm....enjoy yourself, pet?" He chuckled.

Amaya smiled and shrugged. "What ever you want...." She said. The woman looked up at Carmen and just nodded befre laying her head down in her arms.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"So...youd make out with our pet here?" He raised an eyebrow, smiling devilishly.He stroked his pets face absentmindedly, looking at her before kissing amaya's lips. "You should continue surprising me, darling...tonight was pleasant." <3

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
"So...youd make out with our pet here?" He raised an eyebrow, smiling devilishly.He stroked his pets face absentmindedly, looking at her before kissing amaya's lips. "You should continue surprising me, darling...tonight was pleasant." <3

Amaya smirked. "Of coarse" She said to him. She then looked down at the pet who was just smiling. "Of coarse love" She said and kissed the pets lips.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
He watched her kissed the womans lips, smiling. The pet seemed to enjoy this, he thought. "You seem to enjoy kissing my wifes lips, pet. Am i right?" he looked into her eyes as he said this, giving his wifes neck a gentle n**.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
He watched her kissed the womans lips, smiling. The pet seemed to enjoy this, he thought. "You seem to enjoy kissing my wifes lips, pet. Am i right?" he looked into her eyes as he said this, giving his wifes neck a gentle n**.

(I can see where this is going xD )
TIME SKIP.
Amaya smirked and had made the pet leave. She only wanted her for a short time. She then got close to Carmen and chuckled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff