Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
(( Heya. Just got on only for a moment. My room-mate needs his computer back so he can work on fixing a computer tower. I'll probably be back on in a bit since he's going out to play MAGIC in a couple of hours. We can rp then,since I know ya must be wanting me to bring in Tansiel XD but for now, see ya. ))
(( XD yea I wanted to say hi and to be honest i have been wanting to rp with you. But hopsully we can when you said we can))

(( I'll make sure to post for him later. Things are just slow now since I don't have my own computer at the moment ^^;; ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
(( Heya. Just got on only for a moment. My room-mate needs his computer back so he can work on fixing a computer tower. I'll probably be back on in a bit since he's going out to play MAGIC in a couple of hours. We can rp then,since I know ya must be wanting me to bring in Tansiel XD but for now, see ya. ))
(( XD yea I wanted to say hi and to be honest i have been wanting to rp with you. But hopsully we can when you said we can))

(( I'll make sure to post for him later. Things are just slow now since I don't have my own computer at the moment ^^;; ))
((its fine smile ))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Carmine smiled and led looked at Amaya, smiling as he led her downstairs and out the door and into the forest, he heading towards a spring he had found in his daily walks of the forest around the pub. "hehe. Close your eyes." he lifted her up into his arms, cradling her. He carried her the rest of the way, which wasnt that far anyway. he smiled. "open your eyes." what she saw would be a waterfall that misted off the contact point of the pond said waterfall created. "hehe." He set her down on the grass before sitting next ot her.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Carmine smiled and led looked at Amaya, smiling as he led her downstairs and out the door and into the forest, he heading towards a spring he had found in his daily walks of the forest around the pub. "hehe. Close your eyes." he lifted her up into his arms, cradling her. He carried her the rest of the way, which wasnt that far anyway. he smiled. "open your eyes." what she saw would be a waterfall that misted off the contact point of the pond said waterfall created. "hehe." He set her down on the grass before sitting next ot her.
Amaya laughed when he craddled her in his arms and she closed her eyes like he said. When he said to open her eyes she looked at the beautiful waterfall and smiled. She caught her balance when he set her down and she just smiled. "Its beautiful" She said and looked down at him. She sat next to him on the grass and cuddled close to him. "How did you find this place?" She asked resting her head on his shoulder.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
Amaya laughed when he craddled her in his arms and she closed her eyes like he said. When he said to open her eyes she looked at the beautiful waterfall and smiled. She caught her balance when he set her down and she just smiled. "Its beautiful" She said and looked down at him. She sat next to him on the grass and cuddled close to him. "How did you find this place?" She asked resting her head on his shoulder.

He smiled, and nuzzled her close. "Just something i found on my walks of this place." he smiled.
He pulled her close and kissed her lips. "im glad you like this place, Amaya." he smiled, and cuddled. "want to go for a swim? i cant guarantee ill wear clothes." he smirked, looking her in the eyes.

Onie blushed bright red. "i..i love you too, Ammy...." he went timid. He twiddled his thumbs before hugging her back, holding her close.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

He smiled, and nuzzled her close. "Just something i found on my walks of this place." he smiled.
He pulled her close and kissed her lips. "im glad you like this place, Amaya." he smiled, and cuddled. "want to go for a swim? i cant guarantee ill wear clothes." he smirked, looking her in the eyes.

Onie blushed bright red. "i..i love you too, Ammy...." he went timid. He twiddled his thumbs before hugging her back, holding her close.
Amaya smiled and kissed him back. At his question she looked at him and smiled. "I would love too" She said and kissed his cheek and stood up. "Lets hope you keep your clothes on like you said" She said with a smirk and jumped into the water.

Amrilla smiled and nuzzled his neck. "How about we go get something to eat?" She asked with her smile/.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya smiled and kissed him back. At his question she looked at him and smiled. "I would love too" She said and kissed his cheek and stood up. "Lets hope you keep your clothes on like you said" She said with a smirk and jumped into the water.

Amrilla smiled and nuzzled his neck. "How about we go get something to eat?" She asked with her smile/.

"like i said..i cant guarantee my clothes staying on." he smiled before shedding them, getting into the water happily, completely nude as he looked back, smiling. "hehe."

Onie smiled. "l-lead the way..."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

"like i said..i cant guarantee my clothes staying on." he smiled before shedding them, getting into the water happily, completely nude as he looked back, smiling. "hehe."

Amaya looked back and saw he was nude and just laughed. Amaya didnt care if her clothes got wet. Especially since they were very loose clothes and were ripping everywhere. "You are way to funny" She said and swamm over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and chuckled.

Amrilla smiled and kissed his fuzzy cheek then walked out of her room with him. She went down holding his hand and sat down at a table with him. She sat down with her tail still wrapped around his and sat close ot him.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP
oOMonte_MoneyOo
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya looked back and saw he was nude and just laughed. Amaya didnt care if her clothes got wet. Especially since they were very loose clothes and were ripping everywhere. "You are way to funny" She said and swamm over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and chuckled.

Amrilla smiled and kissed his fuzzy cheek then walked out of her room with him. She went down holding his hand and sat down at a table with him. She sat down with her tail still wrapped around his and sat close ot him.

Carmine smiled and held her. "amaya...youre amazing." he smiled, and held her close, kissing her lips. She seemed intent on attaching her body to him, and he smiled. "You certainly do like hugging and holding my well-toned self." he smiled, and placed one of her hands on his abs, and smiled, pulling her close.

Onie blushed. "so..what..what would you like to eat...?"

Wicked Trickster

"Janori...the next time you ever sneak into the shower while I'm using it, you're getting thrown out the window...", Tansiel sat on the bed as his twin cheerfully toweled the male Tiefling's hair dry. She took the opportunity to scrub him clean: from head to toe. Very awkward. But, at least he was clean,"Gently...damn.."

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya smiled at his complement. He certainly was sweet. At his comment however she laughed. "And you seem to not be able to stop kissing me" She said and kissed him back.She let him move her hand to his abs and she just chuckled.

Amrilla smiled. "Hmm fish" She said to him with a smile and chuckled.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

((*Tackles*))

Wicked Trickster

God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

((*Tackles*))

((*flails wildly before falling over* ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

((*Tackles*))

((Hello there. ^_^ How are things?))

Wicked Trickster

God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae

((*Tackles*))

((Hello there. ^_^ How are things?))

(( Decent...relaxing after a day of stress at work.You? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff