Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen

User Image "Good morning my mate" He said, kissing her forehead softly, "How did you sleep after last night, I hope I didnt give you too hard of a time" He said and smiled down at her.
"Not too hard, though my hips do still ache. ", Ana smiles warmly, sitting up on his lap, bare as a new born, but uncaring of the matter. She was comfortable, with herself and in his presence.....and very, very pregnant. But we'll get to that later.

User Image "Ive got something for you" He said and smiled, against his bare chest rested the glowing emerald he always wore on its silver chain, invisible to most but to someone like her, if he allowed her, she would see that inside of him, inside his body there was something similar, beating, pulsing like a heart, he took her hand and pressed it against the right side of his chest, her hand went through as if he were made of butter, "Take it, and pull it out"

"....", she tilted her head, uncertain for a moment, but then merely nodded and gently cupped her hand around the pulsing thing. Its rhythm relaxed her...so steady, hypnotic. Carefully, she brought her hand back, pulling it out.

User Image He gasped as she pulled it out, it was an emerald, shaped like a heart, not a real one but a heart like the playing card suit, it pulsed with his life, what she saw of him faded to a faint glimmer, a silver chain came out of the top of the jewel in the center point, he took it from her and placed it around her neck, the bottom point resting just between her breasts, "That is, effectively, my mortal heart, id only give that to the one I chose as my mate, most would call us husband and wife I think, or this is as proposal, im not sure"
Something in her always passive features turned frightened as she held his life in her hands( literally ). Ana quickly brought a hand up to his chest where it'd only been a few seconds ago...however became calm, feeling the jewel drift down to rest at her chest, pulsing,"...I...would like to say...my husband..", she said quietly, blushing a bit.

Friendly Phantom

7,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen

User Image "Good morning my mate" He said, kissing her forehead softly, "How did you sleep after last night, I hope I didnt give you too hard of a time" He said and smiled down at her.
"Not too hard, though my hips do still ache. ", Ana smiles warmly, sitting up on his lap, bare as a new born, but uncaring of the matter. She was comfortable, with herself and in his presence.....and very, very pregnant. But we'll get to that later.

User Image "Ive got something for you" He said and smiled, against his bare chest rested the glowing emerald he always wore on its silver chain, invisible to most but to someone like her, if he allowed her, she would see that inside of him, inside his body there was something similar, beating, pulsing like a heart, he took her hand and pressed it against the right side of his chest, her hand went through as if he were made of butter, "Take it, and pull it out"

"....", she tilted her head, uncertain for a moment, but then merely nodded and gently cupped her hand around the pulsing thing. Its rhythm relaxed her...so steady, hypnotic. Carefully, she brought her hand back, pulling it out.

User Image He gasped as she pulled it out, it was an emerald, shaped like a heart, not a real one but a heart like the playing card suit, it pulsed with his life, what she saw of him faded to a faint glimmer, a silver chain came out of the top of the jewel in the center point, he took it from her and placed it around her neck, the bottom point resting just between her breasts, "That is, effectively, my mortal heart, id only give that to the one I chose as my mate, most would call us husband and wife I think, or this is as proposal, im not sure"
Something in her always passive features turned frightened as she held his life in her hands( literally ). Ana quickly brought a hand up to his chest where it'd only been a few seconds ago...however became calm, feeling the jewel drift down to rest at her chest, pulsing,"...I...would like to say...my husband..", she said quietly, blushing a bit.

User Image The normal energy she saw about him became clearer now, it became an exact image of him, around everything else she might only see energy but when she saw his, she would see him as he was, as if she could truly see him with her own eyes. "I gave you a ne sight, I imagine"

Wicked Trickster

JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen

User Image The normal energy she saw about him became clearer now, it became an exact image of him, around everything else she might only see energy but when she saw his, she would see him as he was, as if she could truly see him with her own eyes. "I gave you a ne sight, I imagine"
".....Wolf...", Ana's voice came as a whisper, her hands reaching out to cup his cheeks, stroking them. She smiled widely, lunging forward and flung both arms around his neck. She had NEVER, ever seen him clearly...just a misty version of his energy..but now...there were no words to describe the happiness she felt in seeing her mates form as it was..

Friendly Phantom

7,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen

".....Wolf...", Ana's voice came as a whisper, her hands reaching out to cup his cheeks, stroking them. She smiled widely, lunging forward and flung both arms around his neck. She had NEVER, ever seen him clearly...just a misty version of his energy..but now...there were no words to describe the happiness she felt in seeing her mates form as it was..

User Image "Yes, well, it doesnt appear to anyone else, if you werent truly in love it would of been intangible, unable for you to grasp" He said and held her tightly and lovingly.

Wicked Trickster

JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen
Anafae
JackLaen

User Image "Yes, well, it doesnt appear to anyone else, if you werent truly in love it would of been intangible, unable for you to grasp" He said and held her tightly and lovingly.
Ana beamed, nuzzling her face into his fur and staying there. Her mate...her lover....the one person in this long lasting existence she wanted to be beside...
"..I've always loved you, even without seeing your form....but..I can't help but feel a strong pleasure and bliss from getting to see what you look like, too."

Wicked Trickster

User Image..Well, if this forest wasn't a spawning ground for all things irritating! Clawed roamed aimlessly, an apple in hand, ripe and sweet as the fresh morning.

Now, where was that inn again? He knew it was somewhere around here? Scritching the back of his head, he stopped, cramming the apple between his teeth. How boring! He sighed inwardly, and sniffed, nostrils twitching as he did so. This is what he got for not stopping at that monster mud hole to ask for directions. Well, whatever. Twisting, he went and took a seat underneath a heavily hung tree, crossing one leg over the other and taking another bite of apple. His dark, midnight blue eyes were continuously searching.

Rosa would be lonely if he didn't meet her there...poor girl was so shy, especially around boys. Well, except him. Then again, that was for a very special reason. Otherwise, she fainted, or screamed and ran off.....heh, rather cute. He did like to test it for that cute little redheads reaction.

He'd find her eventually....but right now...this was relaxing...

Timid Smoker

((hmmm i want to have something bad to happen to one of my characters to make things interesting but I dont know how they would talk to))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
User Image..Well, if this forest wasn't a spawning ground for all things irritating! Clawed roamed aimlessly, an apple in hand, ripe and sweet as the fresh morning.

Now, where was that inn again? He knew it was somewhere around here? Scritching the back of his head, he stopped, cramming the apple between his teeth. How boring! He sighed inwardly, and sniffed, nostrils twitching as he did so. This is what he got for not stopping at that monster mud hole to ask for directions. Well, whatever. Twisting, he went and took a seat underneath a heavily hung tree, crossing one leg over the other and taking another bite of apple. His dark, midnight blue eyes were continuously searching.

Rosa would be lonely if he didn't meet her there...poor girl was so shy, especially around boys. Well, except him. Then again, that was for a very special reason. Otherwise, she fainted, or screamed and ran off.....heh, rather cute. He did like to test it for that cute little redheads reaction.

He'd find her eventually....but right now...this was relaxing...

((-glomp- hi Anafae ))

Wicked Trickster

Timid Smoker

Anafae
(( Allo ))
((what you up to? ))

Wicked Trickster

Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
(( Allo ))
((what you up to? ))
( Enjoying a long needed storm. You/? ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
(( Allo ))
((what you up to? ))

(( XD nice. Well Iam bored and feeling like having something bad happen to one of my characters to make things more interesting. Would you be willing to rp with me. Im thinking of having Kagome me the character.))

Wicked Trickster

Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
(( Allo ))
((what you up to? ))

(( XD nice. Well Iam bored and feeling like having something bad happen to one of my characters to make things more interesting. Would you be willing to rp with me. Im thinking of having Kagome me the character.))
(( If ya want, sure ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
(( Allo ))
((what you up to? ))

(( If ya want, sure ))

((yay. Any specific character you want her to crawl to? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff