Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and chuckled when he appeared infront of her. "That sounds like a swell idea" She said with a smile. She then took his hand in hers and held it.

He followed behind her happily. SO where is it you live?"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Lilith gets off of his back and then holds her stomach." Oh but its to lovely to be torn down !" She says to him. She walks around and then stops." Why not rebuild it ? Fix it up and we live in it ?" She asks him. " This way if your sister ever thought about it. She doesn't have to worry about it." She smiles at him and then felt the baby kick. She gasps and sits down on a stone wall. She looks up at him and then blushes softly as another kick happens. But at the same time. Her dress gets soaked.. " Oh s**t.. "She looks down. " My water just broke "

God Solder- Wolf

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and walked around with him. "I live here" She said and She showed him the woods. "The forest his my home" She told him.

Devoted Lunatic

((Fell in love with this song... <3))

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux smiled. "Be nice fer me t' talk to you, too. Who knows? Somethin' exciting may happen." he said and put his big arm around the wee troll-fairy woman. This wasn't exactly the most normal-looking couple in the world, but for them, they seemed alright.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux smiled. "Be nice fer me t' talk to you, too. Who knows? Somethin' exciting may happen." he said and put his big arm around the wee troll-fairy woman. This wasn't exactly the most normal-looking couple in the world, but for them, they seemed alright.
"More'n likely. Daharra has no end of strange.", Astrid blushed slightly, looking down at his arm, a small grin quirking her lips up. From what she saw..of other..lovers, or couples...married mostly, this was a sign of affection..so, she took it as such. Felt sorta nice. Twisting under his arm, she sat on her knees and leaned in, lips grazing lightly over the cajun mans.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
x-NightNeko-x
http://youtu.be/MS_NvcpdSNo
((Fell in love with this song... <3))
coolies!

Timid Smoker

((anyone wanna rp? ))
Anafae
((Want to continue?))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux smiled as her lips grazed him. Buddy-Reaux . . . you lucky ********] he thought. Smiling as he held her close, he leaned in and kissed her back. That bunch of scratches on his back, his balloon either damaged from tree limbs or gunfire, and whatever happened last night seemed all but a distant memory for him. There was only here and now, and he liked it that way.

Wicked Trickster

"You're a slippery little fellow, aren't you?", Karnayna, standing on the grass shore of a random lake in the forest, was clutching at some ...well...whatever it was. A strange, blue scaled, serpentine thing, with legs that struck out at the jotunn woman in an attempt of escape,"Now, if you'd just hold still! Gah, almost done..", she struggled, trying to pull a twig from it's side, but with the creature squirming so damn much, actually removing it effectively without causing harm was difficult.

Timid Smoker

Anafae
"You're a slippery little fellow, aren't you?", Karnayna, standing on the grass shore of a random lake in the forest, was clutching at some ...well...whatever it was. A strange, blue scaled, serpentine thing, with legs that struck out at the jotunn woman in an attempt of escape,"Now, if you'd just hold still! Gah, almost done..", she struggled, trying to pull a twig from it's side, but with the creature squirming so damn much, actually removing it effectively without causing harm was difficult.
((-glomps- Hiya. How are you today? ))

Wicked Trickster

((*flails weakly* Still sick..*hacks* ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
((*flails weakly* Still sick..*hacks* ))
((awwwwww im sorry -hands you a cough drop- I hope you get better))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff