Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP
He lay there, pretty much exhausted. "Mm...." he kissed her forehead, arms wrapped around her. She'd figured out what he was, and without him having to say anything. "I love you, Amaya." He whispered sweetly into her ear, drifting off to sleep.

Late in the morning Amaya rolled over but still stayed in his arms. She was sstill very tired. She eventually yawned and looked over at him with a smile.

He lay there quietly, snoring softly. "mm..." it was obvious he was having a pleasant dream, his arm around her as he held her close.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP
He lay there, pretty much exhausted. "Mm...." he kissed her forehead, arms wrapped around her. She'd figured out what he was, and without him having to say anything. "I love you, Amaya." He whispered sweetly into her ear, drifting off to sleep.

Late in the morning Amaya rolled over but still stayed in his arms. She was sstill very tired. She eventually yawned and looked over at him with a smile.

He lay there quietly, snoring softly. "mm..." it was obvious he was having a pleasant dream, his arm around her as he held her close.

Amaya giggled at his snoring. She leaned in gently and kissed his cheek a little. She then rested her head on his chest and just smiled.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Carmen smiled and suddenly rolled over, pinning her there and kissing her lips. "What did you have in mind for our honeymoon, doll?" He didnt know what she had planned, and he also knew she wasnt going to tell him even if he wanted to know.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Carmen smiled and suddenly rolled over, pinning her there and kissing her lips. "What did you have in mind for our honeymoon, doll?" He didnt know what she had planned, and he also knew she wasnt going to tell him even if he wanted to know.

Amaya eeped in surprise and looked at him. She smirked and kissed him back though. "Maybe going to a cabin nearby...stay there for a few days....what we will do in there though i will never tell" she said and licked his lips

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
he purred. "Ooohhhh....." he kissed her lips. "God i love surprises. I cant wait." Carmen chuckled and sat up, looking rather sexy as he did so. "mm..shall we go, darling?" he held his hand out to her, standing up. "I dont think we'll be leaving that cabin for a few days." he smiled devilishly.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
he purred. "Ooohhhh....." he kissed her lips. "God i love surprises. I cant wait." Carmen chuckled and sat up, looking rather sexy as he did so. "mm..shall we go, darling?" he held his hand out to her, standing up. "I dont think we'll be leaving that cabin for a few days." he smiled devilishly.

Amaya kissed him back and smirked. When he asked they should go she smiled and took his head standing up as well before getting dressed. "I think I will let you leave..." She said with a chuckle before waiting for him.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"But the question is will i want to?" he smiled, vanishing and appearing outside of the cabin and entering, wondering what she had in store for him. He had no idea.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
"But the question is will i want to?" he smiled, vanishing and appearing outside of the cabin and entering, wondering what she had in store for him. He had no idea.

Amaya smirked and looked at him. When they were there she opened the door and playfully shoved him in. She then giggled and jumped on him.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya smirked and looked at him. When they were there she opened the door and playfully shoved him in. She then giggled and jumped on him.

"Darling, is there something special you have planned?" He raised an eyebrow, looking up at her from the bed, kissing her lips. He wondered what was going through her mind. he knew she had something planned, but he didnt know what.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

"Darling, is there something special you have planned?" He raised an eyebrow, looking up at her from the bed, kissing her lips. He wondered what was going through her mind. he knew she had something planned, but he didnt know what.

Amaya smiled. "Oh yes" She then chuckled and sat up. "But I just dont know when I will show you the plan"

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
He purred and blushed. "Ohhh i cant wait~" he smiled up at her happily, laying back. "Why dont you blind my senses and then do it?" She knew he would have to be numbed to not know what she was doiing, he chuckling.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
He purred and blushed. "Ohhh i cant wait~" he smiled up at her happily, laying back. "Why dont you blind my senses and then do it?" She knew he would have to be numbed to not know what she was doiing, he chuckling.

Amaya chuckled. "Well how should I numb your senses?" She asked and nuzzled his neck.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

Amaya chuckled. "Well how should I numb your senses?" She asked and nuzzled his neck.
"Go ahead and do what you need to for my surprise, baby. Ill take care of it." He smiled and kissed her lips, laying back and using an illusion to stop his senses.

Timid Smoker

divineonlyindeath_RP
Aoi sister Wolf
divineonlyindeath_RP

"Go ahead and do what you need to for my surprise, baby. Ill take care of it." He smiled and kissed her lips, laying back and using an illusion to stop his senses.

Amaya smiled and nodded. She then left and came back a few minutes later. She had a woman on a chain with a collar as she walked to Carmen. "Look hun....I brought a guest for our honeymoon" She said with a small giggle.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
He sat up and looked upon her, blushing feverishly."O-oh amaya..." he looked upon her, smiling devilishly. He was glad he found her; he didnt think this would happen with any other woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff