Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Harmony/Haruka
"I'm more than just a machine!"

I’ve got this burning like my veins are filled with nothing but Gasoline.
And with a spark it’s gonna be the biggest fire they’ve ever seen.
Cut me down or let me run, either way it’s all gonna burn...
The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch....Łiġĥţ ūp ťħė ńïġĥť

xxxxxxxxlocation: Random alley
xxxxxxxxcompany: Ronove

Addiction was something she'd seen quite often during her patrols around the more run down sections of the city she hailed from, areas inhabited by humans and reploids shoved out of the close knit social circles to live in something akin to poverty. It was always a sad sight, but especially so now that the man she had grown attached to had fallen to the temptations of drugs to fight away the ails he'd picked up.

"This is why I always hated the idea of you going off on your own..." She moved over to kneel down beside him, placing a comforting hand upon his shoulder, it would do for now, as much as she wanted to hug him tightly and never let go. And soon enough, she too began to tear up and cry, something she hadn't done for a very long time. "Let me help you....I'll do anything, I just don't want to see you like this..."

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

I wear a mask to hide what’s been erased
How do you kill a man who has your face

It had been a short while since his needle had been broken by Harmony, and now Ronove sat upon the wall of a high building, his feet dangling over the edge as he looked down at the ground below.

This particular street was quiet and that's why he had picked it.The demon's had already swept through this part of town and he could just see fires breaking out all over the various streets that the demon's would head in to. Destroying as much as they could in their wake. Silently the male vowed he'd stop it, but for now he had to wait for his ribs to settle down. The pain still very much evident.

My heart is gone there’s only fire
I’ve met my maker and the man’s a liar

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine....

User Image

Sidewinder noticed the blush as he felt the cheeks spread wider with another grin until suddenly the smell of blood caught his nose and Illyria produced a metal shard from one of his arrows, 'Oops' he thought.

As Those captivating eyes stared at him directly he felt a shudder down his spine which he could only define as excitement, the excitement of demonic desires for violence or lust. Keeping the distance he took the shard without hesitation and licked the blood to get a good taste for Illyria to see, by the second he inched his way very slowly closer to her until they were but a moment from touching. "That's only if you can catch me" He whispered. A shadow remained only a moment as he moved away to then appear leaning against a rock facing Illyria's direction.

Using the shard as a toothpick he glanced up at the sky wandering back to that ultimate question he had been stuck on for hours, "What should i call myself? Dave? No thats too genuine. Alex? Its over rated. Hmm i wonder....oh shoot i completely lost myself again." he drifted. Recomposing himself he combed back through his hair with his hand, "Besides you could at least buy me dinner or something first. You gotta have a first date before a commitment!" He told her with a laugh.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

Illyria

The demon grinned, listening to Sidewinder think up a new name. Still fiddling away; trying to get the shard that got jammed into her shoulder.

The moment she finally pulled it out, Sidewinder mentioned "DATE". Immediately her head cocked to the side and her eyes glowed yellow.
    " Its you... " She stated calmly with a cold stare. Tossing the shard to the side before picking up the nearest weapon. " You've changed... No Matter...You won't need a name where you going "

User Image

The demon swung the staff around like it was an extension of herself, her eyes now red.
    " I suggest you run Non-Human "

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

I wear a mask to hide what’s been erased
How do you kill a man who has your face

Ronove now stood alone once more, having slipped away from Harmony in his shame. His addiction to heroin had kept him going through the years since he murdered his uncle. He was alone, having left everyone he had loved behind him as Ronove donned the mask of anonymity. Red eyes looked out from the dark visor, ignoring the pain in his body from his previous fight.

"Dante huh?" He muttered before checking his gear. "Maybe killing you will attone for my sins. Maybe then I can face father" removing the armour plating on his arm the male lightly checked his arm. Midway down his forearm flesh turned to steel, powered by his demoni chi.

An injury the male had picked up on his various adventures through the stratosphere. He had crafted the limb attachment himself with the aid of the knowledge he had gathered from the girl Rina. Having watched her tune her robotic limbs enough times, he understood the nature of technology.

My heart is gone there’s only fire
I’ve met my maker and the man’s a liar

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

User Image

Sidewinder's expression suddenly became plain and emotionless, "Back again I see" he muttered. The edge of his mouth slighted upward a moment before straightening up and his fingers flicked the shard from his hand. His shrouded mantle of purple and black shivered with excitement at the presence of Illyria's master and immediately started to bulge and formulate a weapon suitable for combat.

In his mind's eye Sidewinder tried over and over to get a clear image of the presence behind the those yellow eyes and pierce them with his own will, as he was only half demonic he failed at every attempt. He just wasn't strong enough to influence another demon of such power yet. The swift sound of a blade smashing the ground next to him produced a sword for his battle, stretching out with one hand he retrieved it slowly. The blade was a decent length and tainted red as if soaked in blood, down its body serrated edges covered both sides while at the end the blade curled around into a misshapen hook.

Glancing down at the sword he grinned with excitement, "Now this is a weapon!" he applauded with laughter. Bringing the sword up in one motion he pointed in Illyria's direction, "If you wanted to fight me you should of just asked you coward! Although I'd prefer to fight the real you, I wouldn't want to hurt my prize." He exclaimed.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

"If you wanted to fight me you should of just asked you coward! Although I'd prefer to fight the real you, I wouldn't want to hurt my prize."

The demon laughed " If you can't even hold out against my pet. Then you are not worth the effort it takes to come to this s**t hole you call earth. " He slit Illyria's wrist with her nail, before licking the blood clean. The yellow eyes role back and bites her lower lip. " But hows about this? It's been about time she finds her way back home. If you can convince her of this; to create a portal to bring you both, without me having to force my hand in any way.... You will have your fight. Though I cant promise getting to me will be easy. "

He lifts her hand to shake Sidewinder. Illyria's hand now drenched in her own blood from the wound. A blood packed
" Do we have a deal? " Her eyes menacing twisted

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

User Image

Sidewinder's hand was steady and unmoving while he awaited to do battle. When he started suddenly talking about earth he felt his gaze quiver in anger a moment as he described the earth where he had come to live in and call home, and where he had met Illyria. Tightening the grip he watched carefully as the nail dragged across Illyria's wrist, his teeth started to grind against each other very slowly as it carried on.

"No" He replied.

His expression fixed into a glare as he compiled his demands. "Release her first!" he demanded. Stepping closer he carried on his counter-bargain, "Until one of us are dead she belongs to no one, it will be a fight to the death." he said. Stopping in reach of Illyria he gently pushed his hand against the blade. "I'm sure you have plenty of watch dogs to keep an eye on us and make sure we get there. Also I require her help with a few problems here first." he said pointing towards the tower behind him with his thumb.

"All is fair in love and war...."

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria looked up after Sidewinder mentioned Dante
" Oh yes... That Irritating speck. I had forgotten about him. " A cold uncaring sigh... " kill him as you wish. I would enjoy watching my pet stain the pavement with their blood. But I warn you. If she doesn't come home soon willingly, I would have to force it upon her. " The demon now face to face with Sidewinder. Standing on a body, to have equal height.

" I would rather not fry her brain again by forcing her. She has a tendency to loose some memories that way... And I would rather they stay in tact as she watches me tear you apart. Perhaps next time she'll remember not to pick up strays " The demon laughed before Punching Sidewinder clear across the face " Side note " fangs sharpened " We are one. Now, and Forever.. She will always belong to me.... twisted Do try to remember that" Her eyes glowed from yellow to red, and her knees buckles. Passing out after her master left

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante spent some strength summoning those demons as he sat atop his throne and continued to observe, "There is no where to run now" he said aloud. The top of the building seemed bare now as his lone throne sat there amongst the stones, the demons surrounding him had chased Illyria down the sky scraper and had not returned yet. However a few souls had already returned.

A sudden crash caught Dante's attention as he realised their failure followed by a low growl, his smile still remained awhile though. "Bring the demon b***h back, kill everything else!" He bellowed across the city. As the demons rampaged towards Sidewinder and Illyria they fell easily beneath their strength but as each soul returned to Dante; so did a little of his strength and fury. Each moment brought more and more soul's surging skyward towards Dante until the entire battle was over and his minions scattered the pavement in their blood and entrails.

As the last soul returned his legs moved Immediately and the burning aura around him suddenly increased and his eyes burned a deep red as he stalked over to the buildings edge. Without warning he leapt with one great stride and plunged towards the ground below, on the way down he felt a strange presence; one with power.

The impact of his landing created a massive crater and shattered buildings nearby and statue's alike, its centre was a molten rock pool of magma with Dante stood like a burning statue of flames and fury.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

User Image

Sidewinder remained vigilant of the person before him, unlike Illyria he had no fear, no hesitation and no concept of mercy. As they spoke of Dante he felt his eyebrow raise as Dante was referred to as an irritating speck considering Sidewinder was convinced that even he couldn't beat The Demon King at this moment with his current strength.

As Illyria's face came to his height he felt a bloodthirsty presence run him through but this was immediately ignored as he mentioned she might lose some of her memories, then punch came with surprising speed and sent him steps back as he rubbed his cheek. The glow in Illyria's eyes faded as she fell and Sidewinder rushed to catch her. Looking down at her he felt a strange lingering tugging at him, "I'll just have to make new memories then" he commented.

The rush of air panicked him and he sought safety at a decent distance, quickly picking Illyria up he darted off as fast as he physically could but it was too late as the shockwave washed over them and sent Sidewinder flying off his feet and rolling across the ground. Using his body as a shield he cradled himself around Illyria to protect her and found himself to stop rolling whilst lying on his back. Letting his body spread out he sighed and looked towards the sky, "How will I explain this, her charming princes face is all beaten up. He looks more like some street punk now." He humoured trying to distract his mind.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria didn't feel a thing as they spiraled rapidly down the street. It actually wasn't till they finally stopped that she even began to regain consciousness .

"How will I explain this, her charming princes face is all beaten up. He looks more like some street punk now."

"hm....." Her eyes heavy, she looks up to see Sidewinder's face. Not yet noticing their positioning. Just that she felt warm and safe. " What are you talking about...Non- Human? You have always looked the same to me. " She rubs her right eye then covered her yawn with her wrist. " What's going on?... " Now getting a better look at him with less tired eyes, she tilted her head. Lightly touching his wounds, she gathered some of his blood, then licked it off the tip of her finger. Her eyes widened and her heart pulsated more aggressively than normal. His blood was so... so different from her own. It felt like a rush, wounds began to appear on her face as his began to fade away. Illyria winced for a moment bearing her teeth, but the wounds transferred over healed quickly.

His arms caressing the demon gave a sort of a calming affect on her. Their eyes locked. A moment passed, before their situation snapped Illyria back into reality. Realizing what they where doing; She turned her face away and pulled back. Now sitting, she growled; as if contemplating on how to punish him

But before she could decide, her head snapped toward Dante's direction. His presence can be felt from miles away. Confused. " who ... the hell is that? " A grin crept from the corner of her lip, and her eyes began to burn red with excitement. " What an interesting new toy to tear apart. "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

User Image

Sidewinder caught the sound and movement of Illyria just after finishing his sentence. As she spoke he felt an elevation in his heart and a sudden rushing through his head, 'She's just so cute with that sleepy eye look; oh I could just lay here forever watching!' he thought to himself with a grin.

He watched closely as she licked the blood from the end of her finger, he found his head started moving closer to watch ever so carefully until something strange happened, his body felt strange a moment. His wounds from his face vanished and suddenly appeared and then healed across Illyria's face. Arms slowly risen around her as Sidewinder sought this moment, his thoughts raced as their eyes met. 'This is really it! Am I ready? Of course I'm ready! I'm such a fool sometimes, my irresistible charms never fail.' he carried on in his own mind. If she knew what he was thinking I am sure there would be many injuries to come for Sidewinder.

Although they never moved he felt as if he was getting closer until she suddenly turned away and he felt his heart sink once again, "I was so close" he muttered beneath his breath. Sidewinder felt as if he couldn't sink any lower in that moment after all the hope he had given himself. But his mind sparked off again, Illyria had backed off but she still straddled him all the same.

As Illyria turned her attention away he sat up to whisper in her ear, "You have no need to fear, I will protect you. So how about a good luck kiss for your hero?" he tempted the fates with this one.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

His footsteps were like thunder across the ground and with each one a tremor shook through the city and cracked the earth beneath his feet. Seeing Illyria and Sidewinder in the distance only increased his fury, "Fee-fi-fo-fum; I smell the blood of demon scum!" he roared savagely. Lifting both hands he held a glowing chunk of molten rock above him the size of a bus and threw it towards the pair. "I will eat your souls!"

((small post just to have something happening between the comedy))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff