Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

As his hands gently embraced her cheek. She closed her eyes, giving a light smile as his lips kissed the crown of her head.
"You shouldn't worry so much" When she finally opened them again he tripped and fell. Quickly cupping her mouth, before she burst out laughing. Here eyes watering up, not knowing if she wanted to laugh or cry. luckily he didn't look back to see her reaction.

The demoness thought this would be the last moment with him. But what if she stayed? Illyria then felt her nose leaking. When she rubbed it dry she noticed blood. Her eyes became hollow inside. It was time.

Standing up she pets one of the red glowing flowers. whispering her commands to the building
" Take care of him for me, ok? " The flowers grew brighter, and she was gone.

"You should let me help relax. There's room for two"

Back in her home world Illyria appeared kneeling before her Lord and master, who was currently sitting alone upon his thrown. Neither of them spoke. She looked down to the ground in shame as his eyes were burning threw her with a scowl on his face. A moment had past before blinked and shifted his eyes away.

With that her heart sunk. Her eye wide not knowing what to do. Standing up, she was going to run to him, but he beat her too it. Cradling her jaw, he lifted it up, so she would have to look up at him. Finally their eyes met.
" ghaH parHa'ghachwIj? " (( do you love him? )) Her eyes turned away but his grip on her chin grew tighter. Forcing her to looking back up at him; he already new her answer. There was a twitch on his nose, trying to hold back his outrage.

Her hands lovingly touched the forearm he was gripping her jaw with.
" 'ach SoH je wa'. DaH 'ej reH. Sovbe'bogh rur SoH 'e' vImojchoHmoH. " (( But you and I are one. Now and forever. I WILL make this up to you. ))

His anger stayed, but a maleficent grin replaced his scowl. Pulling her closer they kissed patiently. Like a angry couple couple about to make up.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

As his words escaped his mouth he was shocked to not see her there. Sighing; he rubbed his eyes still feeling tired, maybe she'd gone to get a drink? Crawling back to the tub he stripped off his armour and sank into the warm water as the smell of roses filled his senses; the last few weeks had been mayhem in its own right as he reflected.

First there was Project Sidewinder, a hollow minded organisation for the so called greater good and future. Between the General and the other test subject he had his work cut out for him but in the end he was triumphant. Stein was also there, he offered aid for Illyria in exchange for his blood; his demon slaves weren't bad either despite the bionics. Parricida involuntarily flinched for a second expecting Illyria to hit him.

And then there was Dante; The King of Terrantis and a pain in the a**. The thoughts of momentary darkness he experienced back then haunted him as a shiver crept down his spine. Then he had drifted through the well of souls. Although only there for less than an hour outside he had experienced a life time of madness and insanity only to come face to face with the true Dante and the thirteen which made the larger version. His fight with Dante was the main event in this memory but the focal point was Dixa. The touch of her skin, the entangling voice that sung out like a siren.

"I wonder if I'll see her again?"

Lifting up one hand he observed the pulsing blood beneath his skin, when focused enough he could turn the water to steam. "I'll need to practice before I fight Illyria's master, I need every advantage I can get." he told himself. After a short while he finished with his bath and took to finding his clothes, the armour was light and fitting as he slipped it on. Staring at his lower robe with disgust he cast a glance around for something more suitable to wear but everything he saw was for a women and would never fit him. "It seems I must go elsewhere for something" he told himself throwing the dirty robe on.

Parricida entered the main area of the aprtment hoping to find Illyria but found nothing to his surprise. Leaving his doubt behind him he suspected she wanted some time alone, leaving a note he made out into the city with his sword. He knew not what to expect outside.

Across the streets there was body's everywhere, some covered in blood and devoid of life while others simply lay unconscious at the moment. Parricida came to a halt as he heard a dragging sound in a nearby alley, the creature that came into the light was a deformed and distorted version of a human being. Feeling pity for the creature he stripped its life away in an instant and carried on down the street, he was away before the corpse touched ground.

After walking for miles he returned to the apartment with a fresh set of trousers, made of silk; they were soft, flexible and matching in colour with his old robes. On his outing he had also found an odd shop selling clothes of a dark nature boasting death and violence, inside Parricida managed to find a fur cloak to keep him warm and a belt to hang his sword from. "She'll never be able to resist me" he said aloud.

Parricida glanced around the apartment once more and found nothing, even his note hadn't moved. A voice crept into his mind, "She's gone to somewhere you cannot." Dirge was in his hand as he spun around looking for the source of the voice, when it called again he stared at the plants suspiciously. "Come out you coward!" he shouted.

The voice explained to him it was useless to try go after Illyria but this only thrown parricida into a fit of rage as he lashed out with his fists at the building around him, flames coursed and left black scars across the stone. The stone suffered no damage and he drawn dirge, ignorantly slashing about he was stared upon by many eyes. About him he had slashed open the paths to other worlds, a being stepped through one and embraced him.

"So you've returned to me my sweet Parricida" Dixa whispered.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Playing back the last moment with Parricida in her dreams, Illyria awoke suddenly; finding herself back at home laying next to her sleeping Lord. The room was destroyed and they both look like they had their fair share of wounds. Gently brushing off some of her lords hair from his face, his wounds began to heal. Winced in pain, she was grinding her teeth, trying not to make a sound as the wounds appeared fresh on her skin. When it was finally over she sighed in relief. Having fed off Parricida and her lord recently made is so she healed quickly.

Tired, yet restless the demoness quietly sat up rubbing her heavy eyes. Wrapping one of the torn up sheets around her, she got out of bed now look out the window... well it was more like a missing wall that acted as a ledge/ balcony / window / large hole in the mountain that formed his Castle/ layer. Her kind was never into building great monuments. Instead they dug inside the largest natural structures they could find, and build kingdoms within them. Harder to find, and stronger defenses.

Sitting at the edge, her legs dangling, watching as the sun come up over the horizon. Her eyes slowly began to water. Surprised she rubbed the tears away and looked down at her hand. Illyria missed Parricida. Irritated, she rubbed the tears on the rag, and brought her legs up, now wrapping her arms around them; Trying to forget him. She had promised never to go back to earth, to him, so she needed to get over it.

A kick in her stomach.

The demoness panicked.
" no.." looking down, she felt it again. " CRAP.." Her eyes wide, her hands up to her sides, not knowing what to do with them. again. She brought her hands to her mouth, now biting at her nails. stumbling her way up to her feet she did the only thing she could do. " TA' " ( My King ) She ran back to bed awaking her lord. His eyes heavy, he looked up at her with a grumpy face. She grabbed his hand and placed it over her belly. kick. His eyes widened.

( will post another one )

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Her Lord panicked "HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN" She looked back at him pissed off "HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT HAPPENED!?" "I KNOW I KNOW... BUT I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T" " I COULDN'T" "THEN HOW COULD" "I DON'T KNOW..... IT.. IT JUST HAPPENED." They were both freaking out. One of the guards came in to check on thing, but before he could fully even open the door, the Lord barged threw it, grabbing the guard by the throat, slamming him against the wall. " We need a place for her to give birth! " Chocking " Ughh.. ww..we have birthing camps in the..." The Lord Growled furiously unpleased with his answer " uhhghh... he he... I'll bring up a midwife? " The Lord stopped growling, tightening his grip, his eyes now glowing yellow " You do that " He finally let go and the guard ran off to do his bidding faster than he had ever ran before.

The Lord looked back at Illyra. Their eye met with with uncertainty of whats to come.

(( they are speaking in a different language, but I have it in English cuz its too much talking to have both. ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Through all his anger, through all his rage those hands soothed him. The touch of her skin, the breath upon his back calmed him. "Dixa?" he asked rhetorically. Her giggle caused one eyebrow to lift in simple confusion. "Who else would it be other than me, the one who knows you best." Dixa replied smoothly. Her words had him at a daze as he felt flashbacks course through his mind, memories of Dixa that he had never known. She held him up as they took their toll on his mind and body, "Why are you here?" he asked.

Dixa giggled once again, "To bring you home of course" she replied. Parricida's mind was a storm of problems until that moment as he glanced around the apartment, only dark thoughts clouded his mind about Illyria and her master. The paranoia was unrelenting, his mind casting doubts. Moving away from Dixa he reached out for Dirge and sheathed it at his waist before breathing in deep breaths to clear his mind.

The rips in space started to seal up one by one very slowly until there was not a trace of their existence, the last one was Dixa's. Taking her hand he forced a smile, "Take me home" he told her. The delight in her face was slight but still there as she eagerly dragged him back to her world, the snap of her fingers was the last noise on earth before they vanished.

((first one of just kinda current time, next will be filler!))

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

The moment word spread that Illyria had children, all the other nations planned their attacks. The demoness was already the last of her kind. Her powers were almost lost to this world. But if they could get their hands on her children, with the combined power of her Master's. The most ruthless Demon of them all. They would have a fighting chance at overthrowing the other nations and become the rulers of this land.

But this in of itself was no easy feat. Her master's army were unstoppable, and if anyone tried to kidnap them. They would have to face the wrath of a protective mother .

Threw out this time her lord's Illness had continued to grow. Luckily, the outbreak of war was just what he needed to satisfy his psychotic bloodlust rage. He still managed to be abusive toward Illyria, but no longer felt the urge to lock her up in tiny spaces, or do anything that would take her to the brink of death. She needed to protect the children after all.

Parenting on the other hand... was a new thing to them. There are no parents in this world except for rulers, and even rulers have servants to do that for them. Well, trainers. From the moment all children are born, they are taken away and strictly taught how to become warriors.

But no children of theirs would be trained by a lesser creature. They were the best warriors in all the nations. Who better to teach them.

(( meh... kinda just threw this one together as I wait for my food to finish cooking. hope its ok. I might adjust if needed. but right now ^ ^ time to eat ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A snap of her fingers and the tear in space sealed behind them, only the ground beneath their feet was the path they could take. Parricida was taken in by awe as he looked around, a glint came to his eye as he observed the several moons dancing in the sky and the sheet of stars that devoured his doubt. Running to the edge of the cliff with a joyous look he cast his eyes to the sights on the ground and at a distance. Unexpectedly her world was an abundance of blue nature as the noises of animals filled his ears. "This is amazing!" he shouted, his voice echoed through the forest below.

Looking back at Dixa he felt a tremble in his spine, she seemed to have a glow about her as they gazed at one another. Quickly composing himself he faked a cough and looked away, his cheeks felt slightly warm. "So where are we?" he asked with interest. Parricida appeared even more desirable in the blue moonlight as well, coming to stand by him she resisted the urge to join hands. "You are on Hahkran. Our home." she told him.

Parricida turned his head, "I still don't understand. What do you mean by our homeworld? I was born on earth wasn't I?" he persisted. Dixa sighed, "You don't remember?" she asked, her face was a little disappointed when she looked to the ground. His hand moved to brush the hair from her face involuntarily, he saw Illyria's face in Dixa's as she looked up at him and felt confused suddenly. He froze.

"Is something wrong my sweet Parricida?" she asked, he could feel her breath across his face so suddenly and her eyes were so close now. He shook the numbness and stepped away, "No, its nothing. I was just feeling hungry all of a sudden." He said, his stomach growled with impeccable timing as he rubbed his belly, the pair smiled and Dixa led the way down the cliff path into the sea of trees.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

The Sea of Trees is where his life started on Hahkran with Dixa at his side. His first year was spent in the City of Bael at the pinnacle of the world, forged into the side of a great mountain top. The Palace stood above the clouds bathed in moonlight and stars, on Hahkran there was no concept of time and season's. Just the never ending blue moons as they circled the planet casting their blue shades upon everything below. Parricida learned that Dixa's was on top in this world. She was their ruler, their Queen.

Parricida's heart lingered elsewhere as it dragged him across the continent in hopes of finding a way to find Illyria again, only disappointment awaited him. His hatred for Illyria's Master drove him to refine his skills and powers to breaking points by seeking out the masters of sword and magic alike. After a full ten years he finally returned to the City of Bael boasted with power and skill but no peace of mind, his heart had broken and the threads started to snap.

Dixa had slowly put the pieces back together with comfort but only when the sound of a baby's cry rung out in Parricida's ears did it truly seal. The birth of a son was a joy beyond what he had imagined but some felt Parricida was unworthy of their queen and made attempts on his life every chance they had, these attempts soon turned into a full fledged rebellion as others joined the cause. During these times Parricida was made king in name and blood while Dixa nursed their son, in the unfolding events only blood and death rippled through the planet. During the siege of the city the twins were born in the palace, a daughter and son. The birth of the children should of been something trivial but the news burned new fires in the defenders of the city and the siege was lifted quickly.

The children matured at a natural pace of a human beings first; then once they hit ages around twenty they stopped aging, only their strength, skill and powers developed further. Parricida forged strong bonds with each of his children, passing on his skills and knowledge where he could. His eldest son attempted to hold the image of his father as his own and insisted on training with Parricida whenever he could, he sought the acknowledgment of his father more than anything else.

The twins were more difficult and were the cause to Parricida's strict parenting to develop. His daughter took after her mother in too many ways and caused him great grief as he dealt with the unlucky man who she had swayed to. On the other hand her twin brother was a hot shot, his powers meant everything to him and his position as prince even more. He was a show off and a delinquent in all respect, Parricida had gone to extreme lengths to punish him at times but found they only made things worse. Dixa had started to fear Parricida over the years when he fell into fits of rage at his children.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Dixa had explained over the years what her words meant that day he first arrived. Every being on Hahkran had a well of souls beneath the flesh but most could only contain their own soul where others could contain many. After Dante's defeat; Parricida had been granted his seat at the thirteen and the power of the previous owner was added to his own. Dante's essence and power completed the transformation that brought forth the current Parricida. Even after knowing this he still did not leave.

Upon the fiftieth year of his stay on Hahkran there was a massive celebration across the city. Parricida never had a birthday of sorts before as all traces of his beginnings vanished in the destruction of the Sidewinder Project, however his family had deviously planned this for years. At the beginning it was a plan between the children but by chance a run in with their mother was untimely, it was quite the delight for her to see them working together for once. Dixa aided them through loving deception and dragged Parricida off for a trip to visit the other cities, it was help bring the people together she told him.

His work of late had become tiresome and tedious, who knew running a kingdom was such a difficult task. The queens counsel to visit the other cities was most welcome as it would lighten the load and allow him for a break, as the oldest he named his son Tharek to stand in his stead while he was away. This had helped in their plans. Tharek had been keeping his father company during all matters of business in the kingdom, he was eager to learn and one day take the throne for himself.

During the time of absence of the queen and king; Tharek had run the city with efficiently together with his siblings to bring about the preparations of the mundane essentials and exotic varieties, they intended to turn the entire city into a place of celebration before he returned. The city and all its visitors were told to keep their mouths shut to make sure word didn't get to their father before the intended time.

The kings guard trailed behind as Parricida and Dixa led the way towards the city, when it finally came in sight the look on the kings face was in shock as he saw smoke rising from the citadel. Mustering everyone forward he raced to the city as quickly as he could. When approaching the gate there was silence and he feared the worst, no guards stood atop the walls and the smoke continued as the city was alit with fires. Dixa had an inkling of doubt and stayed back as the royal guard formed up behind Parricida. With one push the doors flung open revealing a shocking sight, he stood frozen as a wave of voices overcame him.

"Happy Birthday King Parricida!" they said, the whole city had been silent until that moment when they greeted him and an explosion of music and festivities ignited through the city. His children awaited just ahead as he laughed and looked back at Dixa as she joined him, "You knew about this" he mused. She fluttered her eyelids, "I might have" she replied. Turning back to his children he greeted them, "Tharek I thought I told you to keep an eye on Anya and Siri?" he asked.

Tharek looked to his siblings with confusion, "But..i.." he couldn't spit the words out, his father laughed and came across to give him a friendly tap on the shoulder. "Don't give me that face just relax. You all made me proud today so let's go have some fun!" He said marching off. The guards on the wall came out from hiding and resumed their posts and the gates closed for the festivities to begin in full.

The celebrations went on for days.

((there is more to come, decided to add a random event))

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

With the children grown enough to defend themselves and Her lord away at war, Illyria found herself with FAR too much time on her hands. She would still train with her children, and defend the castle if anything where to come up. But over all... there was finally peace in the city.

This kind of bore the demoness. She was use to being on the battlefield. Not babysitting their home. She began to train herself rigorously, just to have something to do.

She even started belly dancing again for her lord when he came around, or for the solders and children when they needed some entertainment. But, nothing really satisfied her... other than maybe watching her children become strong worriers. They were her only great joy in life. Her Sun and Moon.

Back to her training, she found some old disks Illyria and her lord used for practice when they where young. Flying disks with sharp edges that could cut a demons head clean off if not careful. She wished to test them out 1ist, to see if they still worked. If so she would give them to her Sun and Moon, as a gift for all their hard work.

Now stretching in the great hall, her breathing was strong. Controlled. Everything else in the room faded away, Her mind empty. Focused. A pause of Silence while taking her stance. Releasing the bladed disks threw out the room, they came back at her fast. Maneuvering around them with grace, as though dancing along with them. It was child's play till Parricida's image invaded her though. A blade grazed her arm. Crouching down, she grabbed the knives left on the floor to defend herself. Clearing her mind once more. The blades swarming around left and right, ready to kill her with any further mistake.

(( check out video in ooc ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

About eighty years had passed on Hahkran and it was coming up to its fiftieth year with Parricida as the king with Dixa at his side as his queen. Their children were still up to their old tricks and stressing him at times with their playful lives, however it did bring him slight peace that all was good through the kingdom. War was only fun for the short in the beginning, long conflicts often drained him of his bloodlust and eventually all motivation. His mind dwelled on conflict and suddenly the images of Illyria invaded his mind being held by a shadow a man with a glinting grin and bright yellow eyes, he suddenly awoke on his throne from a daze. Several guards had moved to check upon him but he quickly beckoned them away, "I'm just tired of sitting here, I thought the duke was supposed to be here by now?" he asked.

A page came scurrying up to the throne presenting a message with the seal of the duke, carefully taking it he split the seal and examined the contents. The page turned to cinders in his hand. "I think ill go take a walk. Come Tharek" he said, his son moved quickly to join his father and leave the city. They walked for miles until they hit a small clearing in the forest, several men including the duke awaited in full battle armour.

"My Lord" The duke stated with a slight bow. Parricida looked among the men and saw no real threat however the duke had been amounting power for several years, power he had only heard whispers about. "She is my queen" he told them, drawing a circle in the ground he drove his hand into the soil and drew a sword alike dirge which his son now carried. The men with the duke suddenly drawn weapons, "Stop, all of you!" he ordered. "As is my right I challenge you King Parricida, Ruler of Hahkran to single combat. The victor will claim right to rule this planet as dictated in the Queen's lore of Laws" The duke issued.

Parricida felt an excitement tremble in his sword hand, "I will accept your challenge. My son Tharek will act as bearer of proof should you win." He returned. All non-participants moved to the edge of the clearing and observed the two circle round; occasionally shifting and testing the other's reaction. The first ring of swords sent and echo across the trees and shockwaves through the ground. Attack, dodge and parry. It went over and over as minor blows and cuts were inflicted, they seemed to be evenly matched until the duke unleashed waves of energy through his sword so suddenly and snapped Parricida's sword in half and slashed through his torso in one arc.

The wound sent Parricida stammering back a few steps. He stared at the broken sword and a laugh escaped his lips while a glowing red pulsed in his eyes. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time, make sure your don't disappoint me!" he exclaimed. The broken sword started to glow until it was a white hot inferno in the shape of the blade, the sheer heat burned away the sleeve quickly and the blow came quickly. The duke barely managed to dodge the blow and struck out with his own, the sword started to melt as it struck the skin but the sword still delivered a cut. The blade had drawn its last strike as the duke's head rolled to the ground, "She is my queen" he said kicking the corpse over. The duke's guard scurried away in panic, tripping over every branch and footfall back through the forest.

Parricida still did not feel satisfied and gave chase, tree's burned at his passing and blood boiled as the sword struck the life from the living. Tharek couldn't believe what he was seeing, he remembered stories of the war when he was born but had thought them extremely blown out of proportion. The King supposedly is a one man army who held the mountain pass alone against ten thousand armed demons looking to sack the city and liberate the queen as they boasted. "How did mother tame such a monstrous power." he muttered.

The forest burned behind a shadow filled with red eyes and a disappointing expression, "Tharek. Prove I haven't wasted my time giving you that sword." he growled. Tharek felt nervous but did as he was bid and stepped up to gain posture with his hand gripping Dirge. With one draw he sent rippling waves of air and blew out the fire like candles on a cake. Parricida gave a slight smile and the pair made way home. The next twenty years slowly drifted by without a single word of the incident from his son.

Finally reaching one hundred years from his birth he quietly spent his time in the bedchamber's with Dixa, just laying their he considered that Dante must of grown tired of this too and set to start conquering just to keep him entertained. Later that day Siri had reached his destination across the other side of the planet where he was to investigate a report of hostile demons emerging from the forests in the hundreds.

((doing another post which will finally lead to interaction with one of his sons and your world))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Siri

Prince of Hahkran

Siri stuck to the shadows as he approached the forest's edge, smoke rose from many fires and the smell of cooking flesh tainted the air. Crouching down he moved silently through the brush and deeper into the forest to find the source of lights, when he got there he saw demons of many varieties not like any on Hahkran. At the back of the encampment a tear through space shimmered in the air and one after another more pushed through. He waited hours studying times of entry for an opportune moment.

Preparing some of the skills he learned from his mother he covered himself behind a façade of energy that made him invisible from one direction, should they move around he would be as clear as day. Siri slowly stalked across to the portal and waited for a moment of lapse as to slip through, on the other side he expected an army lining up to enter the portal but found none, just an empty camp from which they must have just left. He also noted that none of them bared much armour and weapons. Most of them looked like wild beasts.

Making his way down the ridge he quickly climbed a nearby tree to avoid being seen. Siri slowly relaxed and chewed his way through a chunk of bread. "Where have I stumbled into this time?" he asked himself.

((he's stumbled into Illyria's world))

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Taking her stance, the blades hovered in the air waiting to attack. Right as they darted toward her a guard rushed threw the doors " 2nd! " He cried.

" mev " (stop) Illyria commanded. The blades instantly paused, as so did the guard at the door. Sighing, releasing herself from her stance the demoness's eyes where fixed on the guard, burning with immanence " This better be good. "

He informed her that there was a camp in the desert not too far off from the Mountain. Their enemies wore white paint on their faces. I signal they wished to surrender. Illyria walked passed the guard " Should I set up a team to accompany you? " The guard bowed, hoping his question wouldn't leave to his death. " No... Keep the Mountain safe. If this is a lure, I want my children defended. " " Yes 2nd. "

Illyria vanished. Reappearing on top of a cliff, overlooking the white painted demons who now surrounded her. In her native tongue she spoke " Why is it you've come? " One of the larger Demons took a step forward, kneeling at her presence. " Our Lord is weak. Your Master's armies have almost completely destroyed our own. We wish to give you our arms and join the rightful Clan to rule us all. "

Illyria's eyebrows lifted up. Unable to hold it back, she laughed. " ha ha I'm sorry... What? " The demons looked nervous. Her eyes Glowed red with bloodlust. " I suggest you run now... " Practically stomping over one another, they ran for dear life. The demoness tilted her head, trying to decide on who to kill 1st.

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath in. As soon as her eyes open there was silence, the calm before the storm. Exhaled. Her skin lit up and flames blazed out of her like a inferno. Killing all those who fell behind.

As for the ones who made it out of the fire, she rushed past them all. Killing them one after another. Passing them so fast, they still ran a good few feet before dicing up into large chunks. All you could hear were scream and panic. She wanted them to suffer.

All Were dead or dieing now except for one. The one who who had the gall to speak to her directly. Crawling threw the sand trying to get away; she stepped on his back to stop him. " na na na, now where do you think your going? You pathetic traitor.... No wonder you armies have fallen. " She crushed her foot right threw his spine down past his stomach. She sighed once more, trying to shake parts of him off her boot. (( hopefully I didn't go to far o.o ))

Her ear twitched. Sensing someone watching. She grinned. Maybe this this day would have some amusement after all?

teleporting behind Siri, she now spoke in human tongue. " You know, Its quite rude to... " Before she could finished her sentence, He turned to face her.

Lost for words, Illyria was completely in shock. Unable to even proses it she rushed over to him and grabbed with both hands the back of his neck. Leaning him in for a kiss. Their noses had nuzzled and he could almost taste her lips on his before she stopped herself. Her eyes opened wide, staring back at him. " Your not him... " she muttered

Letting go, she took a step back. Her eyes now fixed down and off to the side. Avoiding eye contact. "uhhm... sorry.. I thought you where someone else." She could Smell Parricida all over him. He was definitely somehow related, right? She recalled her own children and realized that must be the case.

" Your Non-human's son?.. I mean.. " Rolling her eyes trying to figure out which name to call him " Parricida's? ... Unless he changed it again. " She shook her head, now all nervous. " How? How did you get here? Is non-human with you? " Here eye now staring back into his, before looking left and right to see if she could see him. " Aether way... you have to go... now. " She grabbed his hand ready to drag him back threw whatever portal he came threw, if need be

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Siri

Prince of Hahkran

Siri had sat patiently for hours awaiting something to happen, stretching occasionally to avoid going numb. By now the keep would of sent word back to his father that he hadn't returned and more troops would probably arrive in a matter of days, if his father didn't arrive first. A few hours had passed and the camp refilled with more demons of beastly variety, the war paint and crude weaponry made them no threat.

Then a strange woman appeared out of nowhere, much like mother did at times after she had vanished with Anya earlier that day. Watching the scene unfold he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing; his brother Tharek told the ridiculous story to his siblings about father and the duke but he dismissed it as a bad joke, he believed it much too crazy. The dancing blaze, murderous intent and the glowing red eyes were almost exactly like his father's in Tharek's story. Maybe she was related?

Siri turned as he felt a presence close upon him with speed, "F***" he cursed. Just as he thought about running he suddenly found Illyria embracing him and going in for a kiss, his thoughts drowned into a lust filled delusion before she stopped and pushed him away. He recalled a story from his childhood when father defeated the evil Dante beside a beautiful woman with purple hair and markings down one side of her body.

The mention of his father's name put more reality to his childhood stories, "Illyria?" he muttered beneath his breath. Just as she grabbed his hand he slid to his feet and came to stand behind her with his other arm around her waist, "I'm not usually into older women but I think I can make and exception for you beautiful" he whispered into her ear. His lips gently touched the skin on her neck, "I think I might stay a while longer."

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Parricida finally got a moment with Dixa away from the throne. He escaped without a single person even noticing, they were all probably going insane trying to find him but the gardens were quite the distance away. Sitting on the stone bench he stroked the hair from her face as she rested her head on his lap, "What do you think about leaving here?" he asked. "And where would we go?" she replied staring up at him, the question was quite odd.

"Away from Hahkran to traverse the planets and see their wonder's" he replied with a glisten in his eye, life on the road would be a brand new experience with which he could entertain himself with instead of conquering like Dante had done in the past. However he felt that the road would be lonely without his wife. "Tharek could take the throne." he followed, Dixa sighed and contemplated his offer as she closed her eyes. "Do you mean we should abandon this world, our children?" she questioned. His reply was swift, "The children need to live their own lives eventually and besides, we can always come back to visit."

The pair passed words back and forth of endless wonder and adventure for hours until Tharek came with urgent news, he always knew where to find his parents. Tharek reported the news of Siri going missing and all the details surrounding him, both Dixa and Parricida felt a familiar presence although only just. They moved quickly through the palace, "Tharek you are to assume my place on my throne and manage the kingdom in my stead until we return. We will deal with Siri." Parricida ordered.

The pair went to their chambers and prepared for a confrontation with weapons and armour, "I hope Siri doesn't do anything stupid" Dixa said. Parricida laughed as he slipped on the armoured gauntlet, holding onto Dixa he looked her in the eye. "We should get there quickly. Unfortunately some of my bad habits rubbed off on him." he commented.

The pair vanished from the palace and reappeared at the forests edge where Siri was seen last. The smoke trails from many campfires burned away as the smell of barbecued flesh filled the air, by the looks of it there was hundreds of fires in the forest and with it hundreds of demons. Parricida drew his sword with a grin on his face, "You go find Siri and I'll deal with the infestation" he said. Dixa reached up for a passionate moment before making off after a trail Siri left through the brush.

Parricida stalked into the forest at a slow pace at first but then started to pick up the speed, his sword tainted the earth in demon blood as he cut a bloody path through the forest. The red glow of his eyes showed joy and bloodlust at the same time as the forest quaked with screams of the dying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff