8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Inquisitor Cross Ⅲ
An Iron Maiden for your Sins!

Cross froze as his face spelt disbelief all over it, retracing the steps in his mind with closed eyes. For a moment he saw them and next they were gone, there was a small dust cloud flowing in one direction; he ran? He had seen some fast demons but this one brought his sanity into question and wondered if it was all a dream.

His eyes suddenly turned as he felt a breeze rush past him, he saw it. He managed to glimpse Parricida while moving at such unbelievable speed, Cross questioned himself but then it occurred that he may be limiting his mind too much after all this wasn't just some possessed person he needed to exorcise. Feeling that he was being ignored as Parricida read the note he slowly raised the pistol.

The foot broke his balance and he felt a grip around his jaw as he stared into Illyria's eyes real close, her breath pricked across his face like a thousand needles. Without warning Cross started to glow, the golden light was there one moment and then he wasn't as Parricida drove his Katana into the ground.

Appearing a mere ten feet away he feigned a cough, "My that was a close one" he said brushing himself down. Looking at the blade sticking out of the ground made him uneasy, that blade was a bit close for his liking. Wiping his cheek of blood he produced a plaster from inside his jacket and slapped it across the wound, "I mean no offense but you should try mouthwash, it's really good for bad breath" he said. A bottle had appeared in his hand as he pointed to it like it was some advert for the TV.

Placing the bottle on the ground he produced a second pistol from his jacket. "I'll leave this here for you" he said with a smile, his body felt tense as the grip on his pistols tightened. The bead of sweat left his chin and the bullets started to fly out in an arc to prevent Parricida going around him. Concentrating he made quick time reloading and unleashing more over and over, following Parricida's movements as quickly as he could.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Staring at the blade in awe he regretted to think what Dixa would do if they did meet again, he couldn't imagine her and Illyria sitting down and chatting about their lust and killing. As he sighed he heard the thud on the ground as Cross dropped to his knees and turned to face the direction. Seeing Illyria face to face with him enraged his jealousy. He knew she wasn't his yet but either way he didn't need another competitor for this prize.

As Cross started to glow he made a dash for it, grabbing the sword with two hands he drove it into the ground where the inquisitor had been but a second ago. What happened? He felt the blade connect but their was almost no blood and no trace of his body. The letter Dixa left trailed at his feet. Slowly trying to pick it up without Illyria noticing he heard a cough and froze a moment; then he realised it wasn't her. She would probably murder him for just thinking it.

Turning his head he listened with a confused expression and then he realised it was some kind of sick joke towards her, an insult, a game. Dragging the sword from the ground he struggled bottling up the laughter and then it erupted as he held his sides, his mind had been slow to see the funny side of the mouthwash joke. He found it hilarious when he changed his angle of perspective.

Then twelve explosions rang out and metal tips came flying in his direction, his body reacted instantly as he felt time slow around him and by chance he dodged the first one without a problem. The second headed towards Illyria and he felt the world drift even slower as he walked in front of it, he had an idea from watching a TV from not too far back when he was walking among the humans and everything was normal.

Raising the sword he made a straight down motion and attempted to cut the bullet in half and make it fly around them. The sword went straight through; however because it wasn't straight down the middle one piece shot off away from them while the other went straight into his flesh and pierced through his shoulder. "Thatwasastupidideathatwasastupidideathatwasastupididea" he said, his voice running as fast as him as he clutched his shoulder hopping around.

Turning an angry glare towards Cross he made a dash out of the way as the second barrage came but found that his shots were becoming more accurate. Time and time again he tried to dodge them. For his troubles he suffered multiple shots to his torso and arm, the metal plates prevented some and his organs had yet to suffer.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria wasn't shocked to see the human vanish, or the blade that almost cut her by being a lil too close. She seamed cold, almost sad, but neutral.. Even though she didn't remember the dream, there was still an ace she couldn't brush off. Noticing the note float to the ground, she found it to be a lil odd. Why would he have a note? And why was acting kinda funny..? She grew a lil curious.

Cross attacked, and Parricida protected Illyria once more. The sound of the bullet piercing his flesh snapped the demoness out of it. She reached out to see if he was ok, but by the time she got to him, he already rushed out. She sighed with a smile, thinking it as a sign he was fine.

" Huh" her eyes widened as she recalled the note. Tilting her head slightly she picked it up and opened the letter.
Quote:

Oh my sweet Parricida,

Illyria's eyebrow rose unpleased already.

Quote:

It was a shame I couldn't have stayed a little longer, we could have had such a ravishing time but I have some things to attend to. Until then I leave this katana for you, think of it as something to remember me by. Forged in the same dark metal as your claw its razor sharp and light. Its name is Dirge, The World Splitter.

Until our next fateful encounter,

Dixa.

"......... Dixa?"

Quote:
P.s Don't forget to visit! Just you of course.

Her eye twitched and the small flames that lingered under the rubble beneath her feet, rose up and ignited everything around them. Especially that of what surrounded Cross and Parricida.

Threw the flames Illyria burst in decking Cross right in the face
. " So... " Her red light, jealously blood lusting eyes pierced right threw Parricida's. " Who is this Dixa? The demoness now cracking her knuckles.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Parricida continued his fight with Cross; dodging bullets left and right, then a word whispered on the wind and he lost his focus then stumbled on a rock. Cross however was fully focused on Parricida as Illyria's blow sent him reeling back into the wall, the blow made him feel dizzy before he fainted and collapsed on the ground.

Rising to his feet after a tumble he was confronted by a very angry Illyria, the crack of her knuckles made him flinch slightly and the blood drained from his face. He feared for his life in a instant. As his mind fought left and right for an excuse; all he could imagine and remember was the feeling of Dixa all over him in the palace of the thirteen.

The blood rushed back and slowly backed up with hands raised in dismissal, "She's no one, I just happened to meet her inside the palace of the thirteen. She was all feely touchy at first but then I told her no, you were the only one for me I said and then she thought I was playing hard to get and it got complicated and lots of stuff happened, I killed Dante and then poof I'm here" he said, his voice was getting faster and louder as he said each word.

A nervous laugh escaped his lips as he murmured beneath his breath, "I am so dead"

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

Illyria

Illyria moved faster than even his eyes could catch. Now standing just in front of him, her hands upon his chest playing with his new long red hair. Her eyes fixed onto his; Still wild and blood red " It got complicated... and lots of stuff happened....? " Raising her eyebrows for a moment before a murderous grin crept upon her lips. " And where is this..." a slight chuckle beneath her breath " friend of yours now? "

"I am so dead"

Her head shook slightly
" No...no... Your not dead... Not yet anyways... " Grabbing hold of his shoulders, she knees him in the gut, then puts him in a death lock

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( jajaja sorry I just had to XD I would have written this all out, but ran out of time))

" HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME AFTER SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU? scream I WILL NOT BE PART OF YOUR HAREM. IF YOU WANT HER, FINE! I'LL GRANT YOUR WISH AND KILL YOU BOTH, SO YOU CAN BE REUNITED! NOW TELL ME WHERE SHE IS SO I CAN TEAR HER APART! "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

The hand on his chest made him blush, the fingers playing with his hair made him nervous. His cheeks revealed a nervous grin, "I am so dead" he murmured. Seeing the grin when she demanded to know about Dixa gave arise to confusion, he was glad to see her furious that someone else had tried to take him but the bloodlust made him nervous and his head felt dizzy so suddenly as he doubled over from the knee to his gut.

As she gripped his jaw and kept pulling back he tapped out repeatedly and squirmed about trying to get free, "I'm sooorrrrryyyyy so stop pulling....on...my....jaw, I didn't do anything!" he yelled in pain. Squirming further he managed to rollover but she still had hold of his jaw. However in this position he had free movement of his arms and he reached back to grab her hands, although he pried her off his jaw; her knees still pushed into his back and he was stuck.

Then an idea flooded into his mind and he let go of her arms, it didn't quite work out as he planned. As he let go he felt the force of her pushing into his back launch him through the air. He went through three walls before he stopped like a cartoon character flat against the forth one, with cracks in the stone emanating from his being. Parricida mumbled something and groaned as the wall fell back on him and buried him in stone. Another groan escaped the rubble.

The rubble felt cold and he decided he would just lay there. At least he could escape the pain for a few seconds if any.

"Why me?" he thought to himself.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria watched as the rubble buried Parricida. At 1st she quickly ran to him in shock, but then she suddenly burst out laughing. Realizing this she covered her mouth trying to stop herself. Why did she go all crazy and attack him? Its not like she was je...... Her eyes grew bigger and tilted her head slightly as she thought. " Huh..." she muttered, realizing something about herself. DID she get jealous? " Naa.. " Shook her head, brushing it off in denial. Thinking of a million excuses to why she behaved that way.

Lifting the rocks now as if nothing, she tried to help him out.
" You can come out now! " she sighed " I'll promise not to kill you...? "

(( sorry its a lil short. I just woke up, and the only thing in my head right now is... must eat fooooood emotion_drool ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Parricida felt the warm heat of a single light ray on his face and a single eye glimpsed the outside world while laying beneath the rubble. The sound of footsteps caught his attention for a moment and instinctively he closed eyes and mentally prepared himself for a second beating. When the laughing started he felt confused again and started to question why she was even mad in the first place.

As some of the rubble lifted its weight he turned his face away, "hmm five more minutes. Then ill think about it" he replied rolling onto one side facing the other way. His body felt exhausted after today and he felt like an age of lives had gone through his mind, Parricida just wanted to sleep as his mind started to go blank and the world slowly drifted away.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria looked down and off to the side. She thought he had gotten upset with her for getting too je...uhh... angry over something she had no right to be. Its not like she didn't already have her master grabbing dibs on her. Why would she have any right to be upset over his relations with Dixe, or any other woman that came along.
" k.... " She muttered understandably, yet a lil down.

Re-purposing some of the rubble found on top of him, she quietly stacked them up so the light wouldn't bother. Not wanting to leave him... uhh... you know... for protection purposes... she convinced herself. She sat on the empty space behind him. Back to back, but still giving him his space. Wrapping her arms around her knees, she rested her head. keeping watch just in case. Cross, and who know what else could still be out there.

Her eyes looked tired. Illyira couldn't remember the last time she REALLY rested. Her mind of the past few day had been a lil blurred. But it wouldn't be the 1st time. She had been a worrier longer that she could remember. Could easily go a month without rest. So much so, that even when she DID find time to sleep. The demoness would often find herself resting while standing up, with arms crossed and eyes opened; Looking out into the sky. Much like how she was now.

How did she end up here? With this man, who just jumped in her life with both feet in. The demoness almost chuckled but didn't want to wake him, so it was more of just the expression. Now biting her lower lip, she looked out into the rubble. The sun was setting. She wished she was sitting higher, to see the full view. But the stars would be out soon. She loved the stars at night more than anything.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Before he even knew it exhaustion had taken him over and his body fell into a deep slumber, trying to restore itself. His body had changed and warped since he had known the light of day so many times that it scarred him mentally, his life had been reborn but his mind was still haunted by the memories of those he had taken into himself.

Parricida stalked down the endless corridor of his mind, doors either side bore names he did not know. He had walked for miles before he stopped and decided to open a door with a name he knew; but he was afraid of what he might find and hesitated when gripping the handle, he could feel the shakes flowing up his arm. Shaking off the feeling he burst through the door all at once, his face was shocked to see the sight before him.

It was steins lab stretching in every direction and a familiar face stepped out of the shadows, "So you came" he stated. Parricida looked stein up and down, "What's happening to me?" he asked. Stein strolled off and beckoned for Parricida to follow him, "This is your well of souls as far as I have discovered, unlike Dante you instinctively partitioned off your mind into segments to protect yourself from all the memories. It would overwhelm you in a matter of moments and you'd go insane within seconds if you hadn't. The physical effects would be painful and you'd probably go on a rampage." he said. Parricida partially understood what he said as he had been a part of Dante's well of souls but the small details of how it would affect him was lost.

"So this is real, I'm not hallucinating ?" he asked. With a laugh Stein replied "It wouldn't be any fun if I tricked you, on the plus side I'm having a blast exploring the endless possibilities of your mind. I could spend a 1000 years studying you and still only have a tiny piece of understanding!" he explained with joy. Stein glanced past at the doorway behind Parricida. A figure stood in its entranceway and caused him to frown as a voice called out. "This way Parricida" they called.

As Parricida went to leave he felt Stein grab his arm and gave him a warning, "When possibilities are endless you will always find conflict." he told him. "Don't keep me waiting my sweet Parricida." she called again. The door closed behind him as he left but no one was there when he looked around, the voice felt familiar to him.

"I'm over here my love." Parricida turned quickly and followed the voice as it taunted and called him down the corridor. As he came closer to the voice he felt as if a thorny vine had tethered and dragged him. The door he arrived at was coloured in purple with vines and roses wrapped around it unlike the others who were plain and just named. As cracks of light seeped through, the door vanished and suddenly he was dragged through. When his eyes opened he found himself strung up by the very same vines against a wall.

"So your awake my sweet Parricida. Did you miss me?" Dixa asked. She slowly stalked across the room with enjoyment spread across her face, her hands found way to run across his chest and her lips fixed his. The vines loosened and he found his body moving without him, holding Dixa close. "I see you've finally realised you should be with me, not Illyria. She just doesn't understand you like I do." she told him. A voice interrupted from behind them.

Parricida let go of Dixa and turned immediately only to find Illyria pushing a dagger through his heart. In that moment he suddenly awoke in the real world in a cold sweat with heavy breathing, "What was that?" he questioned himself quietly. Above him the night sky had come into view, a showering of many lights and a full moon looking down upon him.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria had sat there for a while. Watching the stillness. There was nothing coming at them... except maybe the human that was past out just around the corner. But she found him more of a nuisance than an actual threat.

It was nice. The night was cool, the stars were bright, and the moon. It was just relaxing to have some peace for once. That was the original reason she liked this world so much. Compared to hers, was a vacation. She almost chuckled again, realizing how crazy things had been from the moment they met. She was glad he was finally able to rest.

Parricida Awoke in a panic. "What was that?"

Rapidly Illyria reacted. Facing him she was on her knees lightly hovering her hands on his shoulders.
" Shh.shh..shhh.... Don't worry, everything is fine. " She could see his aura was all over the place. Placing her hands on the crown of his head, she gently moved them down to cradle his cheeks " You fell asleep is all " Her concerned eyes looked into his

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Illyria had come rushing at him and a shiver crept up his spine, then the warmth of her hands across his skin brought some calm. Parricida couldn't stop the images of that dagger through the heart, his pupils glanced down and his hands searched for the wound only to find nothing was there. Then his attention diverted elsewhere. As her hands wrapped around his cheeks he glanced back up and found himself eye to eye with Illyria, when she said he was fine his heart slowed and expression relaxed.

His mind went blank as he stared at her then he sighed and slumped back onto the cold ground looking skyward. "It was only a dream" he told himself. Looking at the sky made him feel small and insignificant, like a ant stood beneath a skyscraper. Although his body felt rejuvenated he still couldn't stop thinking about Stein's warning. Shaking off this feeling he suddenly became aware of his surroundings, it was quiet? Where did that priest go?

Sitting up again he looked around briefly, the spot he last saw Cross was vacant and there was no trace of him even being there; even the shells from his gun had vanished. Parricida then focused his attention back to Illyria, "Shall we go home? Your handsome prince could use a shower before you reward him for his heroic actions" he said with a wink.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

"Shall we go home? Your handsome prince could use a shower before you reward him for his heroic actions"

Steam almost came out of her nose, she looked so outraged.
" HEROIC ACTIONS!? YOU SHOT ME UP FULL OF SHARDS, AND YOU BLEW ME BACK THREW A BOLDER WHEN YOU CAME OUT OF DANTE! HOW IS THAT HEROIC"

She felt a heavy thud in her heart when she realized he spoke of home. For a second she though of her world, and knew her master was waiting for her to come back. This wasn't going to end well.. She wanted to be with Parricida, but didn't have much choice in the matter. Not really knowing the details of the agreement, It was still obvious her lord's intentions to torture and kill him.

Illyria knew she had to go back alone. If she played her hands right with her master, he might leave Parricida alone?

Her eyes felt heavy. She Closed them with a saddened sigh.
" Ya, I'm tired.... lets go home. " Gently placing her forehead onto his, the demoness teleported them back to her apartment. The place was cleaned up and the Red almost glistening plant she made her cigs from had grown rampant and filled the space. It finally looked like a real greenhouse. Still sitting on her knees she took a look around. " I thought I told you to keep them under control? " Illyria chuckled hearing the buildings response. " yes... yes... I guess it is prettier this way. " She had a smile on her face, trying so hard not to look sad.

Parricida could hear the water starting to fill up the tub in the bathroom, before Illyria nuzzled his cheek in a way to signal, go.
" The bath is ready for you" She was trying to contemplate if she should leave when he wasn't looking, or say goodbye. But knew he wouldn't let her go, at least not without him.

Blessed Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shrouded in darkness, surrounded by death...a figure who's purpose was unknown and undecided walked the streets of a desolte city who's look showed years of turmoil, rebellion and hardship under what appeared to be a imperial and fascist rule. The sinister looking figure wondered what was coming of this day and age, where violence and death ran rampant over the innocent, divine law ignored by the sinful and sinful rule was the abiding way of life. He could not fathom why such lack of diligence was so raw and why no measures were being taken to bring such lawlessness under control. He wandered the streets, not aimlessly but looking for something in which could direct him towards a purpose to put forth his energies. He looked for a purpose in which he could direct his powers, use them for a cause that served a just purpose or at the very least had a single goal in mind. The revival of an era.

Passing by rubble, broken buildings, destroyed signs of business long since out of work...the dark and sinister looking figure wondered why he had returned here. For now, the cloaked and shadowy enigmatic figure simply walked the desolate streets in curiosity. Wondering if he would find something, someone or a group of somethings, someones. Yet, his peace was not long lived, his solitude of wandering alone disturbed. A gang of mutated creatures, whos appearances suggested that they had once been human, wandered from the darkened alleyways and shadows of debris piles. Their postures suggested that they did not retain their once human minds and were merely now beasts out looking for their next meal. A larger, more dangerous looking mutated creature seemed to be the undisputed leaders as it took the lead and slathered out in some incomprehensible gutteral language for the other plethora to follow it. The sinister looking figure, from within the dark depths of his hood, closed his eyes in sadness at seeing these once proud human beings reduced to this mutated, beastial state. Opening his crimson orbs to stare at the approaching creatures, a single glow of ethereal blue seemed to emerged from the darkness of the cloaked figure's hood before it raised the Two-Handed Sword it was holding in its left hand and crouched down before launching itself forward.

The beastial creatures were much faster and dexteritous than their appearances would lead others to believe them capable of achieving. The cloaked figure, regardless, readied its Sword and went into a funnel-like motion that sent him spiraling towards the converging group. As they approached their collision course, time seemed to suddenly stop as the cloaked figure seemed to elongate and then flash right through the crowd of mutants as a streak of ethereal blue before he appeared on the other side of the mutant crowd in a whorl of dust before coming to a sliding halt and standing up, Sword pointed at the ground. The de-facto mutant leader gave what the cloaked figure assumed was a laugh before roaring out what he also assumed for its minion to go and attack him. However, before they could, there was a sudden flash of light and a subsequent explosion. Not an explosion of your typical nature but more of a bodily explosion in the sense of bodies being blown to bits while flesh and blood rained from the sky. This had the obvious effect of stopping the menagerie of mutants from continuing their attacks as they stood there while their former comrades rained down upon them from above...as bits and pieces of their former selves. The sinister looking cloaked figure stood there as bits and pieces of flesh and blood rained down around him, missing him since an ethereal blue colored aura was surrounding him and deflected everything while he watched his destruction continue. Bodies were exploding as if by some internal force until only a small handful of the mutated beasts remained standing. There was indecision amongst them and the cloaked figure could not abide such hesitation.

Crouching down, the cloaked figure seemed to move forward in a lunge in slow motion as time seemed to slow down around him before it resumed its normal pace and the cloaked figure just vanished from sight in a whorl of dust to be the only mark that he had left his position. The tip of the Sword was at the hallow of the leader mutant's throat where the neck and jaw were seemingly co-joined as the cloaked figure kneeled before the massive beast before looking up and that single orb deep within the darkness of the figure's hood flared. A column of what appeared to be ethereal blue flames appeared as a circle around the two before rising up to consume the both of them. The subsequent concussion blast from the appearance of the manifest aura of the figure blew away the other remaining mutants and even destroying a few who could not handle the raw power eminating from the cloaked figure. The column of unholy flames persisted for a few more moments until they flared out and blew away in one final concussive blast to reveal the still kneeling cloaked figure and what appeared to be an unharmed mutant leader. The other scant few remaining mutant minions picked themselves up from their scattered positions before seeing their leader apparently unharmed before charging at the figure. However, as they raced towards the figure...their leader seemed to topple backwards. This gave the remaining four pause as they watched, helplessly, as their de-facto leader fall. Upon striking the ground...the massive mutant shattered. Yes, shattered. Like marble or stone hitting an unforgiving ground that would not yield an inch. The leader had apparently been turned to stone or so it seemed. However, it was not that he'd actually been petrified but overwhelmed by the cloaked figure's power. As the pieces of the leader mutant broke apart and dissolved into ethereal blue smoke, the cloaked figure turned to face the remaining mutant beasts before that single ethereal blue orb deep within his hood flared as a blast of wind from out of nowhere eminated from his body and blew them away.

The mutants crashed through weakened body structure of old buildings and such before coming to a halt. As they dragged themselves up, barely, they took one look at the sinister figure that had so ruthlessly and easily massacred them before bolting in the opposite direction towards some unknown destination...leaving the cloaked figure alone once more. The Sword in his left hand vanished in a flash of ethereal blue energy, leaving the figure apparently weaponless as he resumed walking through the desolet and ruined city once more. Making his way towards the other side of the city and towards the wilderness that lay beyond, the sinister looking cloaked figure walked with no apparent purpose in mind or rather destination...waiting for something or someone to come and ask him to lend his power or force him to choose his path. Fight for the revival of an era long since passed or help in sowing the discord and chaos that pervaded the land now. The hood of the figure shook back and forth as he wondered what he would do when the time came to make that decision. For now, he just made his way through the city and whatelse he might come across in his directionless wandering.

((Until I can find a pitcure to closely represent my character, for all intents and purposes he looks like my avatar currently but wrapped in a cloak at the moment. No wings are visible just yet, either. If this post does not work for you, let me know and I'll do my best to make it work accordingly.))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Parricida flinched back and raised his arm in defence as she screamed at him, mind racing to find an escape if she did attack him again. Illyria suddenly stopped, he caught the smallest glimpse of sadness when she paused to sigh. His thoughts calmed and contemplated that soon he might have to part ways with Illyria if her master ended his existence.

All the doubt and the sadness vanished as their heads touched together and they appeared back at her place, although it had grown an abundance of nature he still recognised the surfaces and smells from his last visit. "I think I'll walk next time" He commented feeling dizzy from the teleportation. Illyria had started talking aloud and he thought her gone mad but then from her continued words he deduced that she was connecting with the building around Parricida.

Her smile felt cold but it still held him otherwise, the running water was the only sound in the apartment as Illyria urged him to move in that direction, "The bath is ready for you" she told him. Raising a hand to her cheek he placed a kiss atop he head. "You shouldn't worry so much" he told her trying to stand on his feet. Parricida stumbled about a few steps as if he had just come off a spinning roundabout before he slipped and fell onto his face.

A groan escaped his lips as he raised his head, "I am definitely walking next time" he muttered before crawling off to the next room and to the source of the running water. He vanished from sight for a few moments and then his head appeared quickly to see Illyria, "You should let me help relax. There's room for two" he said with a wink. He tried to tempt her into screaming at him to bring her out of sadness, at least she would be happy beating him to a pulp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff