Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dfrnt Illyria
Ultra Death for Matt
((Thanks for the tip <3 ))

(Play wit' me. :3)

Shameless Lunatic

No longer feeling the ground beneath her feet, she looked down questioning why. As soon as she saw what was going on the entity smiled happily. She knew now she could still fly in the sky as she did when she was a violent storm. This made things much easier, for her muscles where too newly developed to hold her new wight. But her happiness was short lived when some of the teal blood dripping from her chick reached her lips, and entered her mouth. Instantly she made a strange face, never had tasted anything before it came to a shock to her. Placing her hands on her face, she tried to smear it away.

(( sorry for the short post, in the middle of some stuff ))

Shameless Lunatic

Ultra Death for Matt
Dfrnt Illyria
Ultra Death for Matt
((Thanks for the tip <3 ))

(Play wit' me. :3)
(( I'll play a lil ^ ^ ))
Dfrnt Illyria

Dirk stalked into grounds unknown, a flurry of eccentric crowds flooding out corridors among street corners in a flash mob wave that he couldn't run from, only endure. Being much stronger then off-worlder's humans pelted off of Dirk like a pin-ball to a peg, himself not pushing and yet so many people at once were pushing against one another straight into him...

In turn, he mowed them down with all of his might, tackling forth to break the unending surge that even with ultra-strength could barely defend. Men and women screamed in agony and pain all around, and the sound of bones cracking and gunshots blurting coated the night in anxious, ear shattering tension. Fires spurted from windows high overhead as inferno cast down like judgment day rising, children screaming for their fathers and echos of lost souls pressing the off-worlder back to somewhere deep in his mind's eye.

A place he once called home.

Dirk swam through as best he could, tackling, spitting, and cracking fists in a mob of frightened and ill gone insane humans that seemed to never end.

And then it did, the last of them trickling out of the scalded street into alleyway cracks far into the churning night. Dirk stood gasping with his hands wringing out, eyes trailing back at the receding mob of frightened morons. He was partially coated in blood along his slayer shorts and his head had been split open from several onslaughts at once, some he couldn't even remember at the moment though they had literally just occurred. The world swam and he felt at the back of his head. A large lump was forming from a heavy blow from something. It ached and when Dirk touched upon it his eyes swam with static, but he felt he could continue on just the same. He healed fast, as most did that traveled the Road, and as long as he kept awake he could ride out the concussion with relative ease...

Or so he hoped, stumbling down to where he spied something most peculiar..

Was that a naked, floating woman.

"I really did get hit hard." He removed his signature mask, face of scars and wars untold showing out with a curious yet far away gaze. Instantly he stooped around a broken brick face, glancing in a hidden view to spy the glowing woman. That had to be what had caused the light, or so he assumed. On his planet only Hook Captains like Chels or Rolyat could perform such feats. They were known as Ire, one with the world, speakers of that which has always existed. His breathing grew heavy as he gazed in awe at the creature, slowly stepping out from his cover to observe her more openly.

Shameless Lunatic

Ultra Death for Matt

By the time he found her, she was in a shock like state. Floating as she looked off into the distance. There was just so much to take in, the sounds the crowds made as they panicked about, the touch of the wind, fire, smoke, and even her own skin... everything was so very new. The entity has seen much in her existence. Things ppl couldn't even possibly comprehend. She had been to the ends of the darkness and back, and yet something as simple as senses where overwhelming.

(( again sorry for the short post. getting ready to go run some errands. will be back later today ^ ^ ))

Shameless Lunatic

Ultra Death for Matt

Her eyes wide open, taking everything in as the city became chaotic around her. Without an existing government, there was no one there to stop the fires from spreading, or to save the lives of those under the collapsed buildings, except for the brave few who stayed to help.

But after the last bunch of humans she obliterated, everyone quickly stayed away... running for the fastest way out of the city. Hopping not to get pinned by one of the demons awaiting their arrival with the dark alleyways. This night was a hell hole for most but became a feast for those those no longer feared to be discovered.

Even with all the bloodshed surrounding her, non of it bothered the entity other than maybe the noise. Bleeding and dieing where never a thing to be concerned about in the past. Without a body there was never even a reason to understand these dilemmas. Or any emotion at that. Before today she had never felt fear, or anger.. love or any other feeling a human would partake in.

... But now... What does she do now.. She pondered for a moment before she felt someone coming closer. The entity turned her head and spotted the one staring back at her.

(( hope this is a lil better. I'm so rusty with my RPing ))

Shameless Lunatic

(( ninja ))
Dfrnt Illyria
(( ninja ))

Dirk stood tall. He approached the creature for a moment, almost cutting their distance to merely ten feet before he stopped completely, feeling over his head and hands.. He felt something odd like a spirit close by, the hairs on the back of his neck rising along with an unsettling fear in his stomach. Waves of nausea broke him to his knees, and he grinded his vision away from the glowing woman...

Sitting back on his a**, Dirk heaved to his side, vomiting profusely as white washed over his vision. He fell back to his right elbow, looking through watery eyes once more at the woman..

Another heave, and he felt somewhat relieved after dry heaving thrice more, straightening as his head slightly cleared.

"Hail." He spoke defiantly though he sat like a feeble child, unwilling to stand yet for fear of being struck down. He could sense somewhat an overwhelming energy coating the woman; he knew better then to stand during a lightning storm.

Shameless Lunatic

Ultra Death for Matt

As the entity looked down upon the sick man she tilted her head. This one was different, He didn't come at her like the others and his body seamed broken in some way. She hovered over to him. Slow at 1st, but as he sat still she got closer. She leaned in without touching the ground taking a better look at him. The human form was so strange to her. She couldn't really understand what was wrong with it, so she did what she could. With a genital tap of her middle finger upon his forehead, a large shock of energy bursted threw out his body, he could see visions of galaxies that haven't even been discovered yet flashing before his eyes. While linking with him for a brief moment she was able to adjust his energy to react faster to heal himself at a remarkable pace. But the shock itself would have led him to feeling like he was just struck by lightning during the link.

Beloved Hunter

The city was teeming with souls and for some it was a playground and others it simply meant death. That was how it was anywhere in this world but for one it was a way of life. Without all these other creatures in the world Kreios would have gone mad. Though it had happened once in her long life span, she would never really admit it. Seeing the beam of light enter the city her curiosity peaked more and she found herself drawing closer to the scene. With all the idiots running crazy through the streets looking for a way out Kreios would stay to the shadows.

This new creature that made such a grand entrance to the city had already killed a few dozen poor souls. An odd smile would cross her lips as her silver eyes shined slight through the darkness. A slight chuckle would leave her and she would give a shake of her head. Watching the two come together kept her full attention. Kerios herself was curious as to what this being was exactly and she would find out soon enough but for not she would wait and just watch.

((hope you don't mind if I pop in.I know it's short but I didn't want to just jump in.))

Dfrnt Illyria

Edited

Ominous was the air between the two as particles fizzled all around, her touch booming through Dirk until he knew no more thoughts. Galaxies birthed then lay obliterated, stars forming, birthing, dying, renewing all in one simultaneous smash of overwhelming vision. Dirk had been struck by lightning before, and being a creature far stronger if not ten times the resilience of a human being he handled it fairly well though the pain was incredible, as usual. Cringing back an outcry the Wastie tried his best to stand, then found he could easily. In fact, he was feeling much better.

Strangely, his thoughts would be nearly impossible to glimpse, as if the mental connection was inert coming from his end. Visions could flow in but nothing came out of Dirk's steel trap mind. It was like an unbreakable sphere enshrouded his complex thought processes, visions of far off worlds tapering off to finally allow him purchase to look into the real world once more.

Almost immediately he held his hand out for the woman to take. He was going to get her out of this ******** up hell hole...

For some reason, he felt, now more then ever, he had to protect whoever she was.

"Guardian." His free fist banged over his bare chest, ebony eyes like voids taking in the bio-luminescent female.

Shameless Lunatic

Quote:
Kreios Theia

(( feel free to jump in. I want a place that ppl can still move forward with rping when others have left. Instead of a standstill, I think it easier to jump in a different one, then continue the old one when the other person comes back. jajaja I hope I worded that right. Anywho ^ ^ join if you like))

Shameless Lunatic

((Maybe I'll do one more tonight but can't say for sure. It would have to be on my phone))

Shameless Lunatic

Ultra Death for Matt

The entity had no understanding of what he was saying. Guardian? With his fist on his chest and the other toward her? Without having limbs before today, hand movements didn't mean anything more that plain movement. She pulled back a little when his had came toward her though. She still wasn't sure of his intention, and his closed mind didn't help make her trust him any more than any other person in this plannet she awoke from.

(( sorry its short, not on the computer and heading off to sleep. Be back in the morning. Night ^ ^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff