Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria watched as the spear made quick work of Dante, and fell to her knees in shock. This couldn't be happening. Not only did Sidewinder die... but she couldn't even avenge his death. What was left for her to do...? She felt empty inside. Hollow... like someone ripped out her own heart.

The light in her eyes faded. Didn't even blink. That was until her ear twitched. He was alive. The demoness started to growl. Without even thinking it threw she jumped toward Dante, kicking in the spear deeper, before Round housing the side of his face. The flames surrounding them followed her kick as if fighting with her. Dancing around her body; an extension of herself. The red Tat on her body now glowing

But the flames didn't stop there. They felt her hatred for the new comer, and surrounded him as well. Spiraling around the human as if wanting to consume him.

(( Sorry if its a bit short. ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine....

In the well of souls.

Sidewinder couldn't help but laugh like a madman. When he finally calmed down he brushed the tears away and a revelation struck him, he was standing. He felt stiff standing there, as if his body had been unused for awhile. "I wonder what happened?" he asked himself. Looking around he saw nothing; just a large fleshy cavern with a steep cliff but only a few feet away. Looking over this cliff he discovered the well of souls spinning violently, the souls screaming were but a whisper now. "Wasn't I?" he pondered with disbelief.

"I see another has emerged"

A voice spoke from the shadows and a creature came forward. The form of the creature appeared to be a mixture of animals: a lions body, a snake for a tail and great scaly wings. Its mane was ablaze like flames and the eyes were bright red as they stared at Sidewinder. "You mean me, right?" Sidewinder asked pointing at himself, he quickly glanced around to make sure he was the only one standing there.

"Do you see another?" the creature replied.

"No." Sidewinder answered.

"Then follow me." The creature beckoned. Lights started to glow and burn as they revealed a tunnel leading elsewhere. Sidewinder quickly followed after the creature with curiosity, "I am Matius, guardian of the pathway to the palace of thirteen. The tunnel opened up into a large area with stairs leading up, this room seemed more like stone but a small pulse rippled beneath the surface giving it a more living look.

At the top of the steps thirteen thrones spread out in an arc, each one was occupied by a unique being in their right. Some resembled animals and creatures from nightmares of children while others appeared more human with little differences separating them, amongst them he recognised the one sat in the centre seat, "Dante" he muttered.

"Kneel before your king you fool!" Matius roared at Sidewinder whilst in his own bow. "Matius return to your post" Dante ordered. With a nod Matius disappeared back down the stairs and through the tunnel, behind him the lights dulled and the entrance vanished. One of the demons aside Dante stalked from her throne and inspected Sidewinder with interest, "He seems competent enough for a servant, if not a tasty lover with a body like that." She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed up against him, "Can I have him?" She asked like a child wanting a toy. Another Demon perched on a further round throne laughed, "You had the last one Dixa, I think its about time I get myself a toy to play with. All my current ones are such a bore." They suggested.

The demons started to argue among themselves until Dante had an outburst and silenced them, Dixa quickly returned to her throne and left Sidewinder standing there confused. "Who amongst us would like to test this one" Dante asked looking about. Several of the demons looked bored whilst a few others had a lustful smile about them. "It has been a while Dante, why not test this one yourself" Dixa suggested. The demon's around the room came to an agreement.

"Then it is agreed. I will test him." Dante arose from his throne carrying a sword both jagged and razor sharp. A weapon slid along the floor to Sidewinder's feet, looking around Sidewinder could see the grin creep across Dixa's face with glee. As he knelt to pick it up he observed the reflection in the floor, the reflection was alien but felt powerful. His body looked human while his right arm and shoulder boasted a metal armour and sharp metal claws unlike anything he had seen before. Around his waist a cloth draped down to his ankles much like a warrior from long past times, it was roomy and flexible.

"Are you ready?" Dante asked. Picking up the short sword with his fleshy hand; Sidewinder posed for a fight, feeling quite confident. "Are you?" he replied.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante stumbled about gripping his stump of an arm to stem the bleeding, roaring about how he would maim and kill the pair of them. The spear tip stuck from his side until Illyria kicked it with such force it tore straight through his body and out the other side. The foot to his jaw didn't help as as it sent him reeling against the stony rubble behind him.

Dante could feel the cold stone behind him as blood flooded his lungs and forced him to cough it up, his sides kept gushing out with no end as his essence poured out onto the ground. His vision blurred and his body went numb from the blood loss. "If you kill me.....you also kill him.." he told Illyria.

Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Inquisitor Cross Ⅲ
An Iron Maiden for your Sins!

Cross never did drop the façade of simplicity that engulfed his face, down to his core he was quite sadistic in a way that only appealed to him. As the spear of light missed Dante he clicked his fingers and the spear refracted and redirected at Dante, cleaving through his arm and into his side. "I missed again, this just won't do" he spoke. Just as he did a swirling tornado of flames surrounded him, the heat was extreme.

"I never did like the summer" Cross Commented. Reaching inside his jacket he produced several bottle of holy water and drenched himself. Wrapping his coat over his head he split the flames for a moment with a glowing sword of light and raced through to find that Illyria had almost killed Dante in the few moments he had been occupied.

Reaching out with one hand he smiled, "A Crucifix for your body, Five stakes for your violence, two stones for your guilt and an Iron maiden for your sins!" he called out. As he did Dante found himself staked to a cross and weighed to the ground as his feet were engulfed in stone. To finish it off a Iron Maiden closed upon him, sealing Dante inside, small pages of paper raced to seal the seam of the Iron maiden; each with a holy seal embedded into it.

Moving slightly to his left Cross sat down on an ornate chair with a fancy china set upon a decorative table and the scent of tea steaming away. Taking the cup he sipped at the hot contents with delight. When did he set that up?

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Her numbed expression watch as Dante bled out. What was going on....? Not even revenge took away the hole she felt in the pit of her stomach. Why couldn't this fill the void? Killing those that wronger her had always brought such bliss. Their blood on her hands would feet like silk up against her skin. But this time... nothing.....................She was still enjoying the sight of Dante's anguish, but then what? Sidewinder would still be gone.

Illyria stepped closer, raising her elbow back. Claws sharpened ready to tare his face right off.

"If you kill me.....you also kill him.."

Her entranced eyes slightly faded as she blinked, her brow lowered in confusion "what?" questioning under her breath. But before she could properly get the answer from him, his hands were magically staked to a cross, feet in hot stones, and rapidly encased in an Iron Maiden. "WHAT?" Her confused eyes turned to anger. Claw now trying to pry the Maden open, but there was no use. The spell cast upon it was built to withstand Dante strength. It would not brake so easily.

Her fury made the flames around her spiral like a tornado reaching up into the sky
" DAMN IT "

Her eye twitch seeing the newcomer sipping tea, as he watched the show. The flames settled down to normal size as the Demoness appeared in front of Cross. Slapping the cup from his hand as her stern eyes burn threw his own.
" I grow tired of your meddling human. I need to speak with the demon. Let him go. I will only ask once. "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

Inside the well of souls

Quote:
"Are you ready?" Dante asked. Picking up the short sword with his fleshy hand; Sidewinder posed for a fight, feeling quite confident. "Are you?" he replied..

The two opposed each other at ten paces, slowly circling as the other demon's watched. Occasionally a cheer of banter or sarcasm would break the silence, however this would not distract Sidewinder. Dante on the other hand sneered as he let his eyes wonder a moment, this gave Sidewinder an opportunity as he rushed forward and lunged out with the sword. Just as the tip nicked Dante's skin he found the blade turned away in an instant and tossed Sidewinder across the room.

"Is that all you've got?" Dante laughed as he turned to face Sidewinder, pointing the jagged blade with one hand. "Now come again, your life depends on it" he told him. Sidewinder scraped to his feet and tensed his muscles, the grip on the blade tightened and his metal claw clicked with his bones as the fist clenched. Using his speed as his weapon he struck numerous times, most met blade to blade with Dante and a few scratched on the skin as he sped up.

Dixa mused a giggle "Don't break him too much I still need him fighting fit later" she called out.

Dante never broke focus as he replied, "No promises" he replied. Sidewinder saw the next attack coming as the pattern had repeated, sliding past the blow he tore into Dante's hip with his claw and tore the flesh away. Several of the thirteen rose from their chairs and others gasped, "Stay where you are!" He bellowed falling to one knee, his sword forced into the ground. Grasping the wound at his side he screamed through gritted teeth as he attempted to seal the wound with fire.

Sidewinder stared at the chunk of flesh in his hand before taking a bite; its taste was exquisite to him as it made him feel rejuvenated slightly, hearing the screams he spun around to find out what the noise was about. The steam rising off the wound smelt like charred meat on a barbecue to Sidewinder as he discarded the dripping flesh and licked his lips. "Revenge has such a sweet taste" he taunted.

Dante was furious when he stood, the wound was charred black and still oozing as he grasped his sword with two hands. The look in his eyes was vicious and glowing when the pair charged at each other, the clash of swords sent rippling waves in all directions. You could almost taste the bloodlust in the air as the two clashed over and over again.

"How long is this going to take?" asked Dixa tapping impatiently.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Inquisitor Cross Ⅲ

Cross laughed at Illyria as her anger exploded into a tornado of flames in front of Dante's prison of light. When she appeared before him he smiled, "Would you care for..." he started before suddenly the cup from his hand was smashed across the floor in a puddle of tea. His expression was a sad one for a moment as he stared at the broken china, "My favourite tea cup..." he said. Slowly reaching into his jacket he smiled and produced another cup identical to the last, "No matter I shall just use my second favourite cup instead" he spoke pouring another tea.

Glancing past Illyria he saw the prison of light was quiet, only the glimmer heartbeat of the Demon King remained and the dripping of blood. Sipping at his tea he made a satisfying sound and looked towards Illyria, "I'm afraid I can't do that but you may speak to the prisoner if you wish." He replied. With the click of his fingers some of the holy seals burned away and a small opening appeared with bars across it. The hole was head height of Dante so Illyria could speak to him.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

One eyebrow rose up as she watched the human cry over a tea cup. Who the hell was this man? He obviously had great power. At least enough to Trap the Demon king without braking a sweat... but there where moments he acted as though a child. He kinda freaked her out. Her skin crawled a bit. Taking a good look at his aura, Its was all over the place. But at the same time... there was something about him.

"I'm afraid I can't do that but you may speak to the prisoner if you wish." Opening the seal enough to speak to Dante.

Her head snapped toward Dante, and she teleported herself to him. Her hands on the bars.
" DANTE! WAKE UP! What did you mean, when you said, If I kill You.....I'll also kill him.. ? TELL ME."

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

Dante and Sidewinder continued to clash time and time again as the battle prolonged, of the two Dante had faired the worst at that moment but a few strikes had forced sidewinder to use his claws as the tendons in his left hand were severed and could no longer hold a sword. "What's your name?" Dante asked.

Sidewinder wiped the blood from his chin as a grin captured his face, "I have no name." he replied, breaking into a sprint he vanished for a moment and then appeared with his claw gripping Dante's sword in a deadlock. "Does it scare you that a no name like me is gonna kill you?" he questioned. Pushing the blade away he kicked at Dante and used him as a springboard to gain some distance.

"Parricida" Dante muttered beneath his breath on one knee. Whispers floated amongst the thrones as Sidewinder glared curiously, "Is there a problem?" he asked. Risking a glance he dropped his guard as Dante came charging in, however his wounds had slowed him considerably as the blade was caught with one hand by Dixa as she interrupted.

Dante was in shock as he was surrounded by the other twelve occupiers of the thrones, each held a sword accustomed to their individuality. "Parricida, the lot of you!" he shouted as all twelve blades came crashing down, not intended to kill they trapped his arms and legs preventing any movement. Sidewinder watched with disbelief and then twelve sets of eyes turned all at once and they spoke in unison. "By right of Combat you are the victor, now claim his heart and finish him."

No doubt he had wanted to tear Dante limb from bloody limb as he stalked across towards him. The strike was fast and accurate like a viper as he ripped the beating heart from his chest, the body just went limp and was shred into pieces as it fell upon the twelve blades. Savouring victory in his hand he felt strange as the twelve laughed about him, "He actually did it" Dixa said.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Dante
Demon King of Terrantis

Dante gritted his teeth as each stake drove its way in, the holy light was painful and unrelenting until he lost consciousness and the Iron Maiden closed. Looking into himself Dante watched the convening of the thirteen and Sidewinder, he enjoyed observing the tested to see who would claim the new blood.

As the battle went on Dante felt angered and annoyed, his inner self was a single power where his physical was the thirteen combined and under his control. Then a voice screamed at him.

Quote:
" DANTE! WAKE UP! What did you mean, when you said, If I kill You.....I'll also kill him.. ? TELL ME.".

His eyes blurred and senses felt dull, his body was almost out of blood as Dante's heart kept beating the red liquid onto the ground. "Who's there?" he groaned. Opening his eyes wider he sniffed the air, "Oh its you." he realised coughing up more blood. He recalled the question she pointed at him and gurgled a laugh, "He is a part of my existence now. His soul was mighty tasty, your should of had a bite while you had the chance. You still can if you help me out and kill the human." he proposed.

Cross heard his last comment and bound a collar around Dante's neck adding more damage to his already doomed life. Just as he did an unbalance came about inside the Iron Maiden and a metal claw holding a heart burst from Dante's chest. The next moment followed with a explosion of blood as the restraints on Dante vaporised and blood rained down in all directions. Cross came from behind a rock as thirteen figure emerged from the pool of blood.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Her eyes widened as the metal claw burst threw Dante's chest. The blast Throwing her back; Spiraling down, blood gushing out of her mouth as soon as her back and head slammed threw the bolder Cross was hiding behind.

Her eyes heavy. She could feel, what felt like warm rain. " I know this feeling" thought to herself. Finally coming too. Her eyes blurred. " That aura.. " here eyes closed, but struggled to open again. When they finally did, they wondered for a second, but where then finally fixed to one man. Standing amongst the 13. Slowly Illyria stoop up. That hit to the head really did a number on her. In fact the Bolder had been completely demolished. She took a step forward. Her eyes hardly open looking down at the floor. One step at a time till she finally reached The man with the metallic arm. her eyes still looking down. She just stood there for a moment. Covered in blood as the rain finally stopped. Silence.....

SLAP! The sound of her hand Slapping right across his face echoed threw the rubble down building.
" I hate you " She muttered. her eyes began to water. Her face still facing down, unable to look at him. " you................... you left "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

As the thirteen emerged from the pool of blood; all but the sound of the rain battering on the street and its occupants remained. Amongst the thirteen a single individual stood with a beating heart in his hand, obtained from Dante's chest while the other twelve had watched and laughed. Crushing the heart between his fingers he stood in silence, his hair was the colour of blood, his eyes the embodiment of revenge.

The footsteps were as clear as day as Illyria approached, his head moved up to see her but was met with a harsh hand across the face. "What kind of a welcome is that?" he said, he felt an impatience build up inside him and he dropped the heart. Without warning he cupped his hands round her cheeks and joined lips with her.

Dixa sighed in the background as the twelve watched, "Well that's ruined my plans for tonight. I wonder if he's just a one woman man" she contemplated. Another demon sneered at the remark, "We don't have time for this" they told her. Dixa cursed beneath her breath, "Until next time my sweet Parricida" she called blowing a kiss towards him.

Circles of power appeared beneath the twelve demon's and slowly they sunk and faded into it until Illyria and Parricida were left alone with Cross.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

"What kind of a welcome is that?"

The emotions building up inside her felt overwhelming. Illyria couldn't believe he was back. Her watery eyes began to tear up. About to turn away, he grabbed her and locked lips with his. Her tears flew in the air. Her eyes were wide open in utter panic. Her thoughts began to race.

She could feel his life / power / essence / him; flowing into her as her power began to drain his. But there was something different. He ... wasn't the weak nun-human she first met. His energy was strong, strong enough to kiss her without deteriorating instantly. The only other man who could do that was ....

Before taking too much she pulled away. Followed by another slap to his face
" WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED AGAIN " Pissed off she slammed him to a wall. But his power was intoxicating. Her eyes glowed red. Grabbing the back of his neck, she pulled him in for another kiss.

Her heart began to race. It started out like butterflies in her stomach.... But.. it began to change. She could feel the jealous rage, and bloodlust of her lords heart. Her mind felt like it was slowly being crushed. She cried out and pushed away. Both hands covering her ears.
" I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I ... " she screamed in agony once more.

Even though her Lord had grown mad, and abusive. In his own twisted psychotic way, he loved her more than anything... And her betrayal had hurt him so deeply, she could feel it all the way down to her bones. But that wasn't enough... He wanted her to suffer. Suffer more than he had made her in the past. Illyria began to cough out blood. His voice ringing in her ears.

After all this..... It eventually stopped..... Her lost, frightened expression looked up at Parricida.
" What does he mean? What did you two agree on? " Her tears now ran red, muttering. " I can't... I won't... " Her head shook, no.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image
Inquisitor Cross Ⅲ

Cross stood there as the thirteen figures emerged, his hand felt clammy holding his gun. Glancing from one to the other he committed to memory everything he saw and heard, he pondered what had just happened. Usually they just died, this was something else.

Curiosity captivated him as he watched Illyria approach one of the thirteen, his eyes widened as the slap against Parricida's jaw echoed through him. Cross stood there in disbelief and his façade of a simple smile faded in the wind, he felt like he had just stepped into a lovers quarrel and he was the third wheel weighing them down.

The circles of power brought his immediate attention but by time he had raised his gun they were gone and he cursed out loud, "Damn they got away" he said. Turning his attention back he saw Illyria was in pain before sidewinder and he felt an ominous smell taint the air. Raising his pistol he unloaded the six bullets without hesitation and reloaded six more, just as he went to fire the second six he froze. They had vanished.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Parricida felt the life draining from him slowly as he held onto Illyria, upon his victory over Dante inside the well of souls he had absorbed a part of his power and become a hybrid so very close to a demon. Forced away he stepped back and received another beating to his jaw, before he could complain she pressed up against him.

A sudden disruption had Illyria push away and she cried out at once, Parricida felt uneasy and tried to reach out for her as she screamed again. "What's wrong?" He demanded. As she coughed up blood he placed both hands on her shoulders and heard his voice ring inside him too, letting go he stepped away and a trickle of blood slipped from his ear as he covered it with his hand.

Shaking off the lingering feeling he saw the red tears running down her cheeks and flew into a fit of rage as he demolished the wall next to him with one strike. "That b*****d" he shouted, just as he did he heard the gunshots. In a blink of an eye he grabbed Illyria and vanished. Appearing behind Cross he glared murderously at him.

Looking around for a weapon; he saw a blade sheathed upon the ground where Dixa had been standing before with a note beside it. Casting a glance between Cross and the blade he noticed that Cross was unaware he was there. Carefully placing Illyria on the ground he vanished and grasped the sheathed sword, picking up the note he skimmed through it quickly.

Quote:

Oh my sweet Parricida,

It was a shame I couldn't have stayed a little longer, we could have had such a ravishing time but I have some things to attend to. Until then I leave this katana for you, think of it as something to remember me by. Forged in the same dark metal as your claw its razor sharp and light. Its name is Dirge, The World Splitter.

Until our next fateful encounter,

Dixa.

P.s Don't forget to visit! Just you of course.

Grasping his hand around Dirge's handle he slowly drawn it until the sheathe remained empty. It was a long thin blade with a slight curve to it, being black as the night it gave no reflection and its edges appeared razor sharp as Dixa said. The weight was also as she had said as he held it easily in one hand.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Sleeping in her lords chamber the demoness awoke panicked; breathing heavily. Her master laying beside her grabbed her close to calm her down. But in this dream, they were but children. Playing with her hair, whispered lovingly into her ear
" You and I are one, now and forever. I will away be here by your side" Her heart broke...... It was her fault... her fault he became mad.... her fault for betrayed him.

Her eyes open quickly, like catching herself falling asleep. Only this time she was back on earth. Sidewinder had just placed her down, and left to fetch the sword. Illyria's eyes were all teared up, but she couldn't for the life of her remember why. She never really was good at remembering what she dreamt... In the end... she figured it was probably for the best...

looking up at Sidewinder, her face blushed red hot. Though you wouldn't really be able to tell, given how she was drenched in blood.

Avoiding to make eye contact, she panicked and looked away. Now realize Cross was right before her, she rapidly kicked in the back of his knee to bring him down, and gripped his jaw tight to having him look up at her.
" You know...." her head tilted slightly to the side " Your really starting to tick me off " She growled with a grin on her face. Leaning in to kiss his lips. Knowing quite well he might attempt to shoot again

( Spider man kiss emotion_awesome of death. lol but she hadn't kissed him yet, so there is still room to defend, or someone to step in >.> <.< )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff