Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria blinked, surprise he knew that name. Her non-human must have spoken of her? So it WAS true.... Siri stood behind her whispering in her ear. A chill went down her spine, and she blushed. Yep...That was his child alright. Even down to his actions, and bold seductive methods.

" You father was young too to when I met him. Still is I guess..." She muttered with a sad smile upon her lips. She knew she missed him, but this was just... she didn't know how to react. It was tempting just to pretend.

She quickly snapped her head to the side, feeling the portal near by. And him. All Illyria wanted to do was run to him. But reality struck and the demoness knew this would end horribly if he came threw. Her Lord would be home any day now, and knowing Parricida... He would attempt to kill him. She couldn't allow that to happen.

She turned to face Siri With glowing red eyes, and a murderous glare. " You will go home now. " She demanded, tightly gripping his jaw. " If you tell you father of our encounter, or this world... I WILL decorate my front gate with your spine. "

With one quick motion, she sent him back threw the portal.

(( sorry. Could be better I know emotion_drool ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Siri

Prince of Hahkran

Siri ran his lips against the smoothness of her neck when she suddenly muttered something and looked in the direction of the portal. His eyes glanced away a moment to see what she was looking at and then suddenly he was faced with a set of red glowing eyes, he nodded in fear as she told him he would go home. His eyes widened further as she threatened to tear his spine out should he mention anything, father told tales of a beautiful woman with an entrancing voice in the past. This one just scared the life out of him and for good reason as he was tossed back through the portal.

As he hit the ground he coughed out dirt he had accidently inhaled and slowly picked himself off the ground, the set of feet covered in blood was his first sign of concern. Swallowing his fear as best he could he looked up to see the person's face, to see those glowing red eyes across his father's blood splattered face gave cause for concern.

"Hello Son"

Quote:

User Image

Parricida was splattered with blood all over with a gleeful grin on his face, his red eyes glowing ever red as he gazed into the portal. Just as he did someone familiar came flying to his feet from the other side, "Hello Son" he greeted. Dixa came out running out and helped Siri to his feet, "What did you do this time?" she pestered him. The fear in his face had him in a trance. Parricida felt Illyria's presence even stronger now as he gazed through the portal, turning his head to one side he looked Dixa in the eye and pointed at Siri. "Take him home" he told her, just as she was about to speak he shouted even louder, "Take him home now!" Dixa flinched and looked at the ground before disappearing with Siri. Upon the ground laid a single tear soaked into the dirt.

The portal started to shrink as Parricida peered through to the other side, "ILLYRIA!!!" he shouted through. Receiving no answer he grasped the edges of the portal with both hands and attempted to rip it open further. "I KNOW YOUR THERE!" he shouted again.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Standing impatiently near the portal she gnawed on her thump nail. Damn it, close already! She thought to herself. Close...close...close... Tapping her foot.

It wasn't her portal... so she couldn't just close it herself. But Parricida Was right there. She could feel it. All these years and her heart still fluttered just at the near thought of him.

"ILLYRIA!!!" Her heart skipped a beat. It was as if she couldn't breath. "I KNOW YOUR THERE!" looking like a nervous wreck, she didn't know what to do. She couldn't answer. He would come threw for sure. She hid behind the bolder just before the portal. Trying not to hyperventilate, or cry.

Here eyes watered. Her breathing quickened, and her heart felt like it was about to explode out of her chest. This was worse that the 100 years away from him. She closed her eyes trying to control her herself. Finally she started to breath a lil more regular, and her heart was still racing, but not as bad as before.

It was a waiting game.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

His strength only stopped the shrinking of the portal but he couldn't force it open anymore than that. Dixa had reappeared and saw what he was doing. Running across she wrapped herself around him, "Don't go!" she begged him. Parricida grit his teeth under the strain of the portal, his arms could no longer hold as it closed very slowly, "DON'T YOU DARE HIDE FROM ME ILLYRIA. THAT DEAL STILL STANDS YOU KNOW!" He screamed. His arms slipped from the portal as Dixa pulled him back and the hole sealed, his fist hit the ground in anger. "I was so close" he shouted aloud.

Dixa reached out slowly but flinched when he hit the ground, getting closer and closer she found way to hanging herself around his neck. "My sweet Parricida she's gone and she's never coming back. Illyria refused to even see you." She told him truthfully. The first of a few tears rippled down his cheeks in his entire existence, "I'm sorry" he muttered beneath his breath. Dixa cradled him in her arms and hushed him to quiet down. "I know it hurts but you must forget your past for your children's sake" she told him.

Back at the palace Siri had locked himself in his chambers; refusing to eat or see anyone for days. It seemed both him and his father had gone through some form of emotional ordeal whilst in the presence of Illyria, whether close or afar. A small force had set camp in the woods guarding the area the portal appeared in with orders to kill anything that moved via a portal. When Siri finally emerged he found his mother waiting, at first he looked away and try to hurry past her but a strong hand grabbed him by the arm. "Your father is waiting for you in the gardens" she told him, dragging him along by the arm she showed him the way.

In the gardens Parricida sat in the middle of a patch of grass with Tharek and Anya silently, "So you've finally come out Siri. You had us worried." Anya commented, this was probably the first time she had shown and interest in any other brothers well being before this. Siri sat between his siblings while Dixa leant against Parricida, Siri couldn't bring himself to look his father in the eye. Giving a sigh Parricida composed himself, "Do you all remember the story I told as children about Dante the conqueror and how I defeated him with a beautiful woman by my side?" he asked, looking around he only got nods from each of them. "That woman is. Was the love of my life until she vanished without a trace, she belonged to another like an object which burned at my very soul. Given the chance I would still kill the man even this day; however this is not my point." Another long pause gave him chance to make sure they were listening. The top of Siri's head gave rise to suspicion, suspicion he wasn't listening.

"Siri?" he asked, the boy muttered something beneath his breath. "Have I not told you to look at someone when you are talking?" he asked rhetorically. Slowly raising his head he had dark circles around his eyes and fear through the middle. "I'm sorry father I didn't mean to, its just she told me never to tell you" he replied. Parricida narrowed his gaze, "You will tell me what she said" he told Siri in a flat tone. At first he mumbled but then it became clearer, "She still loves you! She tried to kiss me thinking I was you" he said, Dixa was slightly angered by this while Parricida was shocked. "And you just acted like yourself then she more than likely threatened to take your life in some gruesome way." Parricida speculated. Siri gave a quick nod.

Parricida could feel the tight squeeze around his arm as his wife angered, "You two take Siri with you and see if he will eat something and Siri. You shouldn't worry, she has no power here" he claimed. The three disappeared and the garden was silent once again with just Parricida and Dixa laying on the grass, "The poor boy's going to have nightmare's for a while I suspect." he said, Dixa uttered a small giggle. "It didn't help to see his loving father standing over him with such a murderous glare, you could of at least smiled when you saw him." she replied. Her comment had Parricida laughing quite hard, "The smile was there but not quite in the way you mean." he finished.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image User Image

"DON'T YOU DARE HIDE FROM ME ILLYRIA. THAT DEAL STILL STANDS YOU KNOW!"

The portal closed. Once it shut, it felt like he ripped her heart out with his bare hands. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Crying. Furious at what happened, she threw a bunch at the bolder and it crumbled before her.

Slowly rubbing the tears from her face she walked up to where the portal was and just sat there. Her arms wrapped around her legs, she dug her forehead on top of her knees. Just like she did the last time she watch over Parricida as he slept. " I'm sorry " Illyria sniffled, continuing to tear up.

Far enough not to be detected, her children watch. Both shock at what happened before them. " Wow..... he he he. Dad is going to be so mad when he find out about this" Moon broke out of her daze and giggled. Sun placed his hand upon her shoulder with a stern expression " He will know nothing. She spoke with the Demons, and killed them off. That is all. " His sister tisked " ugh.. fine..you know, you take the fun out of everything. " Her brother didn't reply. Just stared off in his mother direction. This was the 1st time they had ever seen her so...... vulnerable. Yes he had witnessed her beaten and abused by their father. But even then she was always strong. But at this moment. It was like, she was broken. They vanished back to the mountain.

A few hour past before she walked back home. The guards bowed as she passed them, then continued on with their duties. Her expression was cold and absent. Almost in a daze. Locking herself back up in the great hall. She just stood there for what felt like forever.

" Continue " Illyra commanded. The blades that still hovered in the hall went to high speed, to attack her. Not even trying to defend herself they almost pierced her flesh. But a blur surrounded her fended off at the blades. Each one sent flying, getting stuck in the pillars surrounding them. It was Sun. After deflecting the last blade he paused and stud before his mother with a seriously disappointed look. She gave a sad smile and placed her hand lovingly on his cheek. " I know... " In her own way, that was her apologizing for having a moment of weakness.

" How about we hunt something big for your fathers return? You can take the lead. " Sun smiled, and they vanished together.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Tharek
Prince & Heir to the throne of Hahkran

After witnessing what Illyria had done to his family in one encounter enraged him, Anya entered while he paced. "What are you doing here?" he asked, his sister sat at the end of the bed "When do you leave?" she replied. Tharek stopped in the middle pace and peered at her with suspicion, "Your not coming, it's too dangerous" he told her. "Fine I will tell mother what your planning, I'm sure she'll love to know that your going to see fathers old lover." she told him, it was clearly blackmail but they had different reasons for going. One went out of curiosity while the other went for a darker purpose.

Tharek finally agreed for fear of his own mother, his father was bad but he drawn a very careful line when dealing with his children; mother was brutal and relentless. "I leave in a few moments if you could grab the knife from the draw beside my bed" he asked, Anya moved quickly over to the draw and opened it to find nothing. Tharek struck her across the back of the neck and apologised to his now unconscious sister as he laid her across the bed. Sighing he took up the sword father gave him, Dirge the world splitter. He had heard that this sword was how he came to Hahkran from Earth, from this deduction he assumed that with dirge he could reopen the portal back to Illyria's world.

Slipping from the palace he went to the nearby forest and drawn a crystal from his pocket, his magic was not quite as vast as his siblings so he focused all the energy he had at the end of every day into crystals so he could use them as a source of power to spells he couldn't usually do. With the five crystals he took with him he could do the trip five times with ease, after that he would have to walk home.

Taking a deep breath he focused the spell and drawn power from the crystal, in an instant he stood amongst the guards of the encampment in the forest. Several jumped out of their skins at the sudden sight of Tharek while others opened a sleepy eye to find out what all the commotion was. One young guard drawn his sword and rushed forward until a hand gripped him from behind and apologised, "Please forgive him my prince, he is a new recruit" the elder soldier pleaded. Tharek looked at the young soldier, "No need. I would have done the same should some stranger just appear, after all your orders where to kill anything not friendly was it not." he replied. The soldier's bowed, "Thank you for your kind words, should there be anything you need let me know and it will be done." The old soldier replied.

Tharek walked across to the place where the portal had been, there seemed to be a strange shimmering as if it was not completely closed but just a hairs breadth open. "Wake the men!" Tharek ordered. In quick order the men were awoken from their beds and assembled in front of the prince, "I am going to reopen the portal behind me and investigate the other side further, you are to take shifts standing guard, nothing is to get back through without my approval." he told them, the old soldier organised them into separate groups and dispersed the rest while a good fifteen took positions to watch the portal with weapons ready.

Tharek drew dirge from it's sheathe, "If anybody else is coming through the safe word is Cromtree. Kill everything else." he ordered them. Positioning to strike he thrust the sword into an invisible space and tore the portal open. "Here I go" he muttered to himself stepping through. On the other side the stench of death and decay crammed his senses, in response he covered his mouth and nose with cloth and made away from the encampment filled with bodies to a nearby tree. Breathing in fresh air he saw something glimmering on the ground in the dirt, crouching down he pulled it from the ground. "This is Siri's ring" he commented brushing it off. He heard a noise nearby and shoved it in his pocket while staying hidden behind the tree.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Moon

Moon appeared from behind the newcomer. Her head tilted, while her eyes scanned him from head to toe. Her eyes had a glimpse of insanity. Almost as if she had no heart. Just a wild animal watching her pray.

" My my..." She giggled " You are a STRANGE looking creature. Where did you get all that blue? " Her left eyebrow lifted. As far as Tharek cold see around him, there wasn't a lot of cool colors to go around. The lands where mostly desert, rocks, mountains, the occasional volcano. He was actually lucky enough to find one of the few bundles of trees that would withstand the double suns.

Now appearing beside him she was touching his wing curious and not really into boundaries.
" ha ha you look like a bird " She plucks one of his feathers. Tickling her lips with it. " Do you taste like one too? " Her grin twisted up with cruel intent.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
Tharek

Tharek peeked from behind the tree to catch a glimpse of the source of the noise but suddenly he heard a giggle from behind him and he jumped back away from the tree. Her question of the blue appearance made him suddenly realise he stuck out like a sore thumb and slightly embarrassed at the same time, the heat of the of the sun made him feel slightly nauseous.

Tharek had always kept a cool head but when she invaded his personal space he felt somewhat nervous and devoid of control, "I do not look like a bird!" he told her angrily. Such a comparison was an insult to a prince, the pluck of his feather made was worse as he stumbled back a few steps and drawn his sword in defence. "How dare you attack a prince of Hahkran" he said, stepping back he put good distance between them. "Now who are you woman!?" he questioned.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Moon

"How dare you attack a prince of Hahkran. Now who are you woman!?"

Ravenous rage awoke in her as he dare to threaten her
" I am daughter the the Lord of this land, and his 2nt. You... he he he...supposed price, are not in Hahkran " Hher eyes glowed a deep blood red and dropped his feather. Taking her stance.

Her grin practically almost ear to ear. Definitely took after her father.

Appearing left then right of him she was getting closer. teasing him to dare attack 1st. When She finally stopped wanting to play with him. She appeared before him doing a spiraling double roundhouse kick.

Moon wasn't yet as strong as Illyria. But Being taught by her, and being of her blood. She was catching on quick.

(( sorry this one isn't all that good. Its getting hot in the room and I had to do something real quick ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
Tharek

Tharek saw those glowing red eyes and suddenly flashbacks of his father came surging back for a moment and he felt fear, swallowing this fear he prepared for her attack and watched Moon's movement carefully. He spread his wings with anticipation as she moved left to right, he felt a taunting grin as she moved. Then he suddenly lost all track of her when the kick struck him across the face.

As he started to fall back his wings surged into motion and moved the wind beneath his feathers to catch his balance and put him back on his feet, Tharek spat the blood unto the ground with disgust. Looking at his sword he felt bad for pointing the blade at a woman so he sheathed dirge and prepared for unarmed combat, he had been taught in all forms of single combat that required no magic by his father because he lacked the ability to wield magic properly.

Tharek used his wings to propel him with extra speed as he leaped at Moon and pinned her down with his body, "I do not wish to harm a woman so stop this foolishness!" he told her. His hand pinned down her wrists while he sat atop her waist to prevent her body from moving. "Now tell me where I can find Illyria" he ordered.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Moon

Pinning her down drove her to a crazed fit. Screaming as she squirmed about trying to brake free from his hold on her. Finlay when Moon calmed a bit she began to laugh Hysterically.

"I do not wish to harm a woman so stop this foolishness!"

" HAHAHA! You are the full, Blue Bird. The women on this planet are something to be feared. Not pitied. " She Squirmed again, but this time to make herself more comfortable as he tightened his grip.

"Now tell me where I can find Illyria."

She rolled her eyes, bored already before looking back into his. " Look... I don't know who this.... Illyria, you speak of, is. We Don't carry names in this world." She lifted her head off the sand as close to him as she could within restraint. " You gonna need to be a little more specific " She whispered. Her eyes lustful. This woman definitely suffered from some kind of bipolar disorder. " Now how about we kiss and make up? " An upbeat mischievous grin paved across her face

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyria was making arrangements at the mountain while her son stood outside staring at the entrance. His hand behind his head, he tried to think of the best solution to his current conundrum. The beast they had captured was FAR bigger than he realized. It was easily enough to satisfy the entire army of demons currently under their rule for tonight event. But where the hell was he gonna fit it? Or cook it for that matter? Normally he liked his food raw, but this thing was already dead, so might as well give it a good char on the outside, for extra crispyness. In the end he found it best just kept it right before the entryway. Cracking his fingers he got to work. This thing wasn't gonna cook itself. he actually was exited because it gave him a chance to practices his fire.

laying right at the edge Illyria watched from up above in her lords chamber. Done with the preparations she was finally able to try and relax. Though it was nearly impossible, given all she could think about was her non-human, and the whole situation. Switching to laying on her back she covered her face with a sigh of frustration. How can so many years pass, still felt such...... She didn't want the finish that thought. Rubbing her eyes, Illyria tried to think of ANYTHING else beside the love she could never have.

Randomly something gripped her legs, and pulled her further into the room. Illyria quickly opened her eyes to find her Lord and master straddling her. Nuzzling her cheek, he smelling the sweet sent of her hair. Not expecting him for a few more hours, she began to freak out. Her mindset was fixed on Parridica. If her Master found out they had discovered a way to this world. All hell would brake loose.

Snapping out of fear mode mode, the demoness smiled as best she could manage and pretended to be happy to see him. But it didn't matter from this point. His eyes were crazed, and there was fresh demon blood splattered at threw out his body. Just back from the battle grounds his blood was pumping with adrenalin and he wanted to play some more.

(( and scene >.> <.< >.> ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
Tharek

Tharek barely held her as she squirmed about, using his body he tried to push her down further. When she finally calmed down he looked confused by her reaction as she laughed at him, apparently women weren't to be feared on this planet but it was the same back home. Maybe it was his title as a prince that kept the strong ones at bay?

Her statement of no names were ridiculous, how could they identify each other in such a barbaric society. As she fought back against him her head came awful close, the words escaped her lips and a shiver crept down his spine at the as her lips parted into a grin. His cheeks shown a hint of red, until now he had devoid himself of such contact with women and focused on strengthening himself through rigorous training.

"I would never do such a thing with a filthy barbarian like you" he screamed, his grip lessened and he slapped her across the face. Lifting himself away with his wings he landed softly, "Now I don't wish to harm a woman but barbaric creature's are just dirt waiting to brushed off my shoes. Regardless of their appearance." he stated. Tharek slowly drawn his sword again, his other hand slipped behind and drawn another similar blade from a sheathe hidden between his wings. His second sword was as mirror image of dirge except from its colour, it was as white as the moon.

Preparing his stance he glared at the girl, "You will tell me what I want to know about the woman with purple hair and markings down her body or you will die!" he theatened.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Parricida had been left to his own devices, Siri had locked himself in his chambers and Dixa had taken Anya with her into the city. His boredom had him yawned as he casually strolled the halls, passing's Siri's room he sighed and tried the door only to find it locked. Stepping back he kicked the door and watched it spin into the distance and fall against the opposite wall. "Siri" he called out.

He found his son amongst the paper's at his desk flipping from page to page trying to find something. "What do you want father?" he replied. Parricida had developed a sometimes brutal attitude over the years as a father, "What are you doing locking yourself in your room?" he asked. Moving across the room he looked over his son's shoulder, the pages he flicked through all contained various magic's from across the land. "I'm busy" Siri snorted. This annoyed Parricida.

Grabbing Siri by his jacket he dragged him out of the room as he squirmed and complained all the way down to the training grounds, throwing him across the ground he scowled at him. "You lose your nerve after one confrontation with someone threatening your life? Your pathetic Siri!" He told him. Siri felt angry as he stood on two feet "You don't understand anything!" he screamed, Parricida grabbed him the throat, "I have already died once, your fear is nothing in the face of death! And I will teach you to overcome this or you will die." he said, those glowing red eyes and that presence spilled with bloodlust.

Siri could feel the sweat pour as he faced his father, he couldn't worm his way out of this one.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Sun & Moon

"I would never do such a thing with a filthy barbarian like you" He Slapped her across the face. Her eyes shot wide open in disbelief. But she was quick to realize she actually kinda liked it.

"Now I don't wish to harm a woman but barbaric creature's are just dirt waiting to brushed off my shoes. Regardless of their appearance. You will tell me what I want to know about the woman with purple hair and markings down her body or you will die!"

She laughed... now knowing who he spoke of " OH..! You mean.."

Sun appeared behind Tharek, Gripping the back of his neck. Throwing him off to the side at a large formation of rocks. " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU TOOK FOREVER!" Moon scolded her brother as he offered his hand to help her up. " I was cooking. " Sun seemed completely different from Moon. Overly calm and collected. His eyes almost cold to any form of emotion.

Moon got exited " Oooh whats for dinner? " Her brother ignored her question as he stared down Tharek. She almost got mad at him but recalled who Tharek was searching for. Folding her arms she actually acted serious for a change. " He's looking for mother. " Sun's eyebrows lowered, seeing the stranger now as an enemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff