Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

Sidewinder

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine....

User Image

As his lips drew closer he felt excitement before a rude interruption hit him square in the face and broke his nose. As his head hit the ground he grabbed his nose to stop the bleeding while Illyria screamed at him. Trying to interrupt her was pointless but he tried, "But...", a single word escaped before she carried on. Within an instant she panicked and before he knew it she was leaping away from him.

Gripping his nose tight with a quick movement he snapped the bone back into place with a crack before rising to his feet, his bow had already faded back into his mantle by this point as it wasn't needed. Looking over to Illyria oddly as she scratched herself he just couldn't resist as he moved like a shadow, only to appear next to her with a grin on his face.

Rubbing his hands together; he shuffled up beside her, "Why not let me ease your weariness, i am quite good with my hands you know" He whispered into her ear.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Her heartbeat slightly quickened as hes whisper tickled her ear. Her cheeks a bit blushed. But she didn't look at him. Keeping her eyes fixed onto the floor. Still scratching away at her wounds nervously. Why did he have such an affect on her. She was reminded of the demons who laughed at her, the way she was suppose to act, how she was raised. There is no reason for her to... wait...? Thats it, wasn't it? She growled under her breath. It was preposterous. But the longer they where together... the more... comfortable... she became with him. As inconceivable as it may seam.... Uggghh.... this was just too confusing to think about. Emotions of any kind where just.... o.o ...

Shaking her head, she dug her nail right into the leg wound, pulling out one of the bloody shard. Quickly healing now that its out, Illyria handed the shard to Sidewinder; leaning in closer. Her maleficent animalistic eye Locking with his.
" You get I'm suppose to kill you right? " She whispered with a slight devilish grin.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

I wear a mask to hide what’s been erased
How do you kill a man who has your face

Ronove scratched the back of his head nervously. "Fancy that..." He said before glancing about a bit more rather nervously. "Perhaps we should keep moving? I have a bad feeling about loitering around in the one spot for too long." Finally Ronove reached up and removed his helmet without thinking, the object was so uncomfortable on his head that he just needed to scratch it for a moment. With his back turned to Harmony, she wouldn't be able to see his face, though his hair was as radiant as ever.

My heart is gone there’s only fire
I’ve met my maker and the man’s a liar

Desirable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Harmony/Haruka
"I'm more than just a machine!"

I’ve got this burning like my veins are filled with nothing but Gasoline.
And with a spark it’s gonna be the biggest fire they’ve ever seen.
Cut me down or let me run, either way it’s all gonna burn...
The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch....Łiġĥţ ūp ťħė ńïġĥť

xxxxxxxxlocation: Random alley
xxxxxxxxcompany: Someone who has taken up the same name as her creator, but she suspects she's met him before under a different name.

Harmony nodded when he made the mention of moving on, it was something she'd been considering. This was probably the longest she'd really stayed in one spot since coming to this city with the intentions of offering some help, even if it was something she was yet to understand. Either way, she wasn't going to stop until she knew they were safe enough.

Passing a glance back toward her companion, she watched him for long enough to bear witness to him removing his helmet to reveal the back of his head and hair of a unusually familiar shade. "...are you sure your name is Yuuto?" Came the inevitable question as she focused upon the back of his head curiously, but didn't budge until he moved himself.

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove could feel her eyes upon the back of his head and eventually he sighed. "You know who I am Harmony." Turning his head he only showed half of his face to begin with. The streak of blood that was visible whilst wearing his helmet would show that it had run down from his eyes. "I made this armour for you, remember?" He asked turning to face her fully. It would appear that both of his eyes had been bleeding. "It's not safe for you here"

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

The only way that they’ll ever learn, you’ve gotta turn it off, flip the switch....Łiġĥţ ūp ťħė ńïġĥť

xxxxxxxxcompany: Aww shiet, it's Ronove guys!

It took her a few seconds to properly register that her suspicions had been true, and she felt her core skip a pulse at the realization that she wasn't going to be alone anymore. But her cheer was cut short when she discovered just where the blood from before had come from, and she took a few steps toward him with one of her hands outstretched to try to touch his face, ignoring what had happened the last time she'd tried to touch him. "I ought ta give ya a dead arm for not tellin' me!...but...why are your eyes hemorrhaging?"

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove stepped back in time to dodge her hand but only tripped and landed on his backside with a dull thud. "I know what happened to Yuuto, I know everything about him" He said looking away from her. "When I left... I asked... I asked if I would see you in the future. And I did... this is my price..."

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

xxxxxxxxcompany: Ronove

Though she should have taken the hint when he avoided her touch once again, Harmony knelt down in front of him with a deep frown. He spoke of doing something she'd always subconsciously feared almost as much as the potential death of Yuuto at the hands of /them/, and it upset her quite a bit. "Ya should of never done that, damn idiot..." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair briefly before she went to touch him once again. It was something she felt she had to do to make sure he just wasn't a data ghost in her systems, let alone the idea that any of her prior programming had stuck and could be sending her rampant. "I'd ask what happened to...him...but your wellbeing is more important right now...we need to get ya somewhere safe, I ain't lettin' ya stay out here considerin' what your eyes have been doin'."

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove allowed Harmony to touch him this time, though his body began to shake as though shivering. Truth being, he was suffering from withdrawals fast. What with being part demonic, the drugs he put into his system were gone not long after they had been administered. Originally to help with the pain of his eyes, Ronove had become heavily addicted. Reaching into his armour once more he produced the needles, heroin. Ronove's last bastion attempt with dealing with his 'sins'. Producing the needle, he shook so much that he dropped it to the ground, then began fumbling as he tried to pick it up once more.

"He's alive. Though in what state... I don't know..." He spoke finding it difficult to pick up the small object with his gloves on.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

She watched him for a few moments as he went to retrieve another needle only to fumble and drop it, pausing briefly as she glanced down at it before reaching down to pick it up and inspect it. Harmony was completely unaware of what the needle contained, but judging by the short time between now and the last time he'd injected, she suspected there was some addiction in play. "Alive...that's...a lot of weight off my chest.." She replied, feeling a rush of emotion flicker as she furrowed her brow. Hopefully he was safe, otherwise she'd have to do some door knocking once she was done in this city. "But other than that, what the hell is in this thing?...it better not be anythin' dangerous, otherwise I'll have'ta break some Reploid rules and whoop ya a**!"

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove's eyes snapped straight on to the needle as Harmony picked it up. "Be... careful... I need that... for my eyes..." He said reaching for it slowly so that she would give it back. His words were one thing but his eyes would betray him. He looked at it like he used to look at Harmony, like he needed it more than he would admit. His hand still shook as he continued to reach slowly towards it. His last one until he could get more.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

His behaviour was closely studied by Harmony as she kept the needle just out of his reach, determining whether her next planned action was going to be worth it. And with a deep sigh, what followed next was the distinct crunch of glass breaking as her armoured fingers bore down and crushed it. "This is for your own good." She spoke, losing most of her Kansai accent as she grew serious, pale blue eyes hardening slightly. It made her feel bad, but she cared about him enough to try to force him into going without the drug. "I'm sure there's something else that can be done about your eyes....I don't want you hurting yourself any longer than you have...and I will keep to the idea of kicking your a** if you try to say otherwise!"

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove's look of desire turned to one of pain as the glass crunched and changed once more like any other addict. Anger filled up inside of him, blood started from his eyes once more before he lashed out with the same outstretched hand. "What... have... you done!" He hissed, a huge contrast from the innocent young man who used to care for anyone who came into his home.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Harmony/Haruka

Every good deed sometimes had a consequence, and this was definitely one of those times. A small gasp escaped her slightly full lips as she moved away from his lashed out hand only for the servo-motors in her knees to malfunction and not work, causing her to fall onto her butt where she wasted no time in trying to push herself backwards. "s**t, Ronove! I'm trying to help!" She called out, holding one of her arms up defensively just in case he started on her as she tried to scramble to her feet. The idea of hitting him was something she hated, but if he started it, she was definitely going to have to deliver a few 'love taps' to calm him down. "Calm the ******** down, because I ain't having none of this right now...not after the s**t I've been through."

#F11D11

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

Ronove scrambled over to where the drugs had splashed onto the floor along with the needle. "Maybe... Maybe I could get some of this up..." He said grabbing the empty needle from the pouch he withdrew the now broken one. Placing its edge upon the ground he failed at getting any liquid up and began to cry. With his tears brought more blood, with the blood brought pain. He knew he was addicted. He knew that it wasn't doing him any favours but as the pain returned to his body he crumbled into a pathetic ball on the floor. Both broken ribs and damaged eyes adding to his grief.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas