8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image

Tharek
Prince of Hahkran

Tharek was at peace that moment as she got closer to him, he chuckled when she called him an idiot. "I am" he muttered in reply. He felt the white abyss was swallowing his sanity, an image of his family stood there all grinning and laughing at him. "Yes we should enjoy this, after all this i finally figured out. I thought love was for fools, so i must be a fool." he said. The image of his family slowly faded, he pulled Moon's face to see him, the blue prince slowly moved in for a kiss feeling his time to be fleeting but she was gone. He opened his eyes to find himself alone again.

Moon was awoken by Judas...

It felt like forever that Tharek sat there all alone, he leaned back in the chair lazily. "So she was the real one." he laughed. Black liquid flowed into the never ending white abyss, figures arose from it including his father. "I'm sorry son but not everything is a happy ending." Parricida told him. The blue prince laughed hysterically, "I suppose not, i take it the others are..." He started but his father interceded. "...previous sacrifices for the seal, most have been forgotten by time and wander aimlessly in this space created by our collective consciousness. They lack the will to go on and their dwindling minds are weakening the seal. Our predecessors seemed to have forced our hand again." he informed. Tharek knew better than to argue with his father and understood what he regarded as his new hell, he needed no more information and wanted it even less. "That's probably because most of them didn't have a choice. You once said, a man who accepts his sins is less likely to become mad than the man who rejects them." He replied. His father laughed, "So you did listen once in a while, i suppose we have some time now to discuss things."

(( I don't know if you wanna fill in feelings and observations they made while travelling and the ceremony before moving on))

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

"Yes we should enjoy this, after all this i finally figured out. I thought love was for fools, so i must be a fool." She felt a rush of emotions as Tharek reached in for a kiss. She didn’t understand it but she never wanted this moment to stop. As she realized this, it had already ended. Moon jolted upright in a gasp, with tears running down her cheeks. “ Then I’m a fool as well.” She muttered to herself.

Moon winced in a sharp pain while her eye reverted back to yellow. Holding her skull at either side, she could feel her head pounding as her mind slipped back into madness. She knew there was always discomfort, but having it taken away only to be dumped back in all at once was excruciating to say the least. She wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on top of her knee. She didn’t look at a soul. Only watched as the stars passed by. During the ritual, Moon had on a blank stare. She thought it best to lock away any sort of emotion. IF she hadn’t, Moon would have wrecked the entire place up just at a chance to save the Blue Bird.

Sun also stayed quiet. He was dealing with a similar situation of having his madness return. The only thing keeping him focus now, was the knowledge he would finally retrieve his family.

Instinctually, Moon stepped forward once having seen Tharek. “You must stay here.” Galusius suggested. She lowered her gaze and nodded her head. Closing her eyes completely, while Tharek was consumed in the black liquid. She didn’t wish to see him like that.

Sun’s eyes widened as his parents were brought to them. He placed his palm on his mother’s cheek. “As promised.” Cold and detached, Moon bowed her head slightly before Galusius. “ We thank you for keeping your word. If we ever meet again. I hope it’s on better terms.”

Moon looked over to her brother’s off putting stare. “ Time to return home, brother.” Sun nodded in agreement.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Galusius
God of the Fifth Dimension

User Image

Galusius nodded in turn to her bow, "You may think badly of us but we only do what is necessary. We may call upon you one day though, you have much potential too." He said pointing to her chest. "A deep primal power will guide you to much greater heights than your ancestors but that is a story for another day." he informed. He snapped his fingers and a portal appeared just a few feet from them, Judas came floating over. He looked more like a ghost in his ethereal form. "Pleasant dreams young ones." he said before fading away.

Siri was the last to approach while Dixa and Celestia watched from afar, "I'm sorry you got dragged into this but hopefully we will see each other again, the adventure was the most fun I've had in ages even if the price was steep." He said glancing to the now flat surface where the vault was before. He then turned his attention back to the twins with a held out hand, on his palm was a glowing crystal. "If you should need me just crush the crystal, I'll come as fast as possible." He told them.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

"You may think badly of us but we only do what is necessary. We may call upon you one day though, you have much potential too. A deep primal power will guide you to much greater heights than your ancestors but that is a story for another day." Moon looked down at her chest then back up at Galusius in a confused manner. "Pleasant dreams young ones." The twins bowed their head slightly as a thank you.

Moon dropped her eyes low to the ground as Siri walked over. "I'm sorry you got dragged into this but hopefully we will see each other again, the adventure was the most fun I've had in ages even if the price was steep." She hesitated for a moment before taking the crystal from his palm. "If you should need me just crush the crystal, I'll come as fast as possible." Moon nodded in understanding, before turning to leave. Sun watched. With a nod to say goodbye he went thru the portal along with the cells that held his deceased parents. Moon only managed to take a single step before turning back around to hug Siri. “He thought of you.” A tear ran down her cheeks, but she held her emotions in check. “ Said something about how you would laugh at him, and that you had women magic fingers.” She let go of Siri and placed the crystal back in his palm. Still avoiding to look up at him. “What will be, will be…. But if you’re ever in the area, feel free to stop by. We will hunt for you, and feast in your honor.“ She looked over to Celestia and Dixa. “ They can come too, as long as the loud one behaves.” Moon paused, before she finally looked up at Siri. One of her eyes had completely turned yellow, while the red eye had a slight yellowish center. “ But if you see both our eyes are fully yellow… Run. Run or kill us. Don’t try to calm us down. don’t reason, or try to fix us. Or we will kill you.” She gently placed her hand on his cheek. ”Live a good life, little Red Bird.” Her fingers became extremely hot before she vanished. Leaving a red tribal marking on his cheek. A symbol representing him as part of her clan.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image

Tharek and Siri
Prince of Hahkran

Siri watched Sun leave and then looked back to Moon when she suddenly hugged him out of the blue, he felt he had missed something. She spoke. A small gathering of a tear collected at the end of his cheek when she mentioned Tharek, he laughed hysterically for a moment when she mentioned that his brother said he had magic women fingers. He probably meant he had with women but it was still funny. He accepted the crystal back from her, "I will try and drop by i suppose. No promises on the behaviour though." He lied.

When she explained about the eyes he just nodded in approval, If I never visit then there is no need to he thought to himself. "Goodbye Moon." He replied. His hand touched the stinging mark on his cheek. "I hope you have a safe trip." He said walking away. Galusius waited quietly for Moon to leave so he could close the portal. As siri walked away he started to fade away until he had completely vanished, much alike Judas. Dixa looked worried while Celestia became annoyed, his mother saw the look on the red prince's face and knew he needed some time. Celestia folded her arms and sat on the floor with a pout, refusing to move from that spot till Siri returned.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

User Image
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The Greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

Returning home, the twins took pause. They had landed right back in Sun’s old room. It was surreal, being back. The room was filled with sand and rubble as It hadn’t been touched in over half a century. Even THIS far up the mountain, the desert had nearly re-claimed it entirely.

As the wind picked up, The twins heard a screeching sound before finding themselves in the center of a sandstorm. Once the wind stopped they turned their heads in awe of the Enchant sand creature standing over them. Dropping their heads down in respect, they presented the crystal prisons containing the last remaining children of fire and earth. The three stood in silence. Their mission was over, but it was far from a joyous occasion. The Enchant placed a hand on each twin’s cheek. The room was filled with emotion, but there was nothing left to be said.

Taking a step back, the Enchant slipped away and cloaked it’s body over the crystal prisons. Bowing its head in thanks, the wind picked up again as it vanished from sight. Taking with it, its deceased brethren.

It was over. The twins couldn't even bear to look at one another. What were they to do now? Without a word they casually walked threw the entire mountain in search of what became of their home. But there wasn’t a soul to be found. Without their leaders to guide them, their people reverted back to the ways, long past. To each their own. No tribes, no family, just survival til death.

In an instant, Moon had accidentally stepped a little too close and brushed up against her brother. Before she could step away, Sun had snatched her neck and pinned her to the wall. This was the 1st time he had looked at her in days. To him, she still smelled of the blue prince. His burning yellow eyes scanning hers. She had never truly feared her brother till this very moment. Those weren't the eyes of her brother. That piercing glare was that of their father, when he wanted to rip someone apart, or worse. The next few days to follow, Sun’s cruelty would prove him to be his Lord’s son.

On the 6th day, darkness had finally blanketed the sky. Moon stared up in a blank gaze while Sun laid, passed out on top of her. His head resting on her belly. Her body was bruised and bloody. She was pretty sure she still had three cracked ribs, and a broken leg. But she had mentally numbed the pain a few days back. She just laid there like a broken doll, brushing her brothers hair back with her fingers.

“ Broken already? Took me a couple millennia before I was able to crack your mother’s will. I should be ashamed to call you my blood. “ Moon’s yellow eyes shifted slightly to see her father sitting in the dark corner. “Aren't you dead?“ She asked, unfazed by his presence. Her father’s lips twisted up into a maleficent grin. “...Broken? No…” She answered him coldly. Shifting her gaze back to the ceiling above her. “ ... Or yes? I AM talking to a dead man, after all.“ She brushed her fingers threw her brother’s hair once more. “ But don’t you compare us to you and yours. You were both WEAK. You would rather be the cancer that caused each other's suffering. Than to suffer the pain of… “ Moon paused before she chuckled, having solved a puzzle. “ I get it now… You didn’t invite that man here to punish our mother. You broke her spirit LONG ago…... No, You brought him here to do the one thing neither of you could. “ The Lord tilted his head. “ I stand corrected. How can I be ashamed of you, my lovely daughter? For you were the only one in this family who was strong enough to actually kill the other half of your own soul.” Her eyes widened.

Moon awoke, in a cold sweat. Hyperventilating as her heart rased faster than ever before. In the darkness she could smell old blood, on withered bones. What did she do? As her eyes adjusted she leaned forward while her shakened hands reached for the figure lying before her. Feeling its skull she knew it was her brother. Flashes of memories came flooding back. Tears dripped down her cheeks, but her expression had numed. She remembered now...

A dry thunder storm roared just outside; But Moon hadn’t even noticed till the flash of light shone her father sitting in that same dark corner. “ I see you tried to forget again.” “Shut up.” “Just face it.” The Lord grabbed hold of the skill, and moved the jaw to act as if Sun was talking. “ You’re just mad I left you behind.” “I said SHUTUP!!!” The lightning struck again to reveal her father wasn’t really there. “ I wasn’t trying to forget… It just happens sometimes.” Her mother Illyria wiped the tears from her daughter’s face. “ What have you done, my little Moonlight.” “ I… I Don’t know…” Moon started to tear up again, before realizing they were both gone. Lightning struck. Moon turned her head back having thought she heard Sun calling out to her. “Brother?” The thunder drowned all other sound, and it was dark again. She felt the bones. By her side. She laughed.

(( EDITED it almost completely. was going to show this later. but I thought this was more fitting of the post. Sorry if it has a LOT of typos. Kinda rushed it, and didn't get the chance to check my work. laterz ^ ^ ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
User Image

A figure floated in the void of time, hands joined at the centre and legs crossed gently. Images and visions flashed across the void in bright instants, red hair freely flowed. Eyes were glazed white as he concentrated, he saw the dark and lonely room lit with flashes of lightning. Thunder roared above and tears streamed down Moon's face, although Siri was not actually there he could feel the cold air against his face and taste the sadness coming from her. He willed himself across time.

Siri slowly stepped forward into the room, the air rippled like water around him for a moment before calming once again. Much time had passed since he had last seen that face, it brought but a brief smile before returning to be blank again. His apparel was simpler than the past with only a loose robe covering the waist down, red patterns and markings were woven into his skin. His red hair almost touched the ground whilst four horns had grown from his skull, charms hung from chains around his neck and clinked in the breeze.

The red prince stared down at the bones of Sun with no expression or feeling, "It seems I'm a little late this time..." He muttered. His attention then turned to Moon, his red eyes were cold. "Hello Moon." he greeted. For Siri it had been a few thousand years since he last saw anyone else in person, ever since the passing of Celestia and his child.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

User Image
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The Greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

Laying back down on the floor to rest. Moon’s eyes opened wide having heard footsteps coming from behind her. "It seems I'm a little late this time..." Ghosts don’t leave footsteps? She thought. Forcing to sit upright, she turned her attention to the man hidden within the shadows. Her head tilted, while her yellow eyes scanned his silhouette. She could smell him, his flesh. She was so hungry. She had been starving for so long it was hard to hold more than a single thought. There was no longer life on this planet. She had fed on everything in sight, til there was nothing left.

"Hello Moon." rapidly, and without warning, Moon pinned the man to the wall behind him. She could smell him, she knew this scent but couldn't place it. though that didn’t really matter. She needed to feed. She exhaled deeply. She couldn’t decide if she wanted to tear his flesh open with her teeth or pull his soul out with her lips.

Before she could decide, lightning struck. Shining a light over the man’s face. Moon paused, surprised. When she eventually blinked, her wild yellow eyes finally lock onto his. Lifting her hand, she brushed her fingers against his cheek. Just along the tattoo she gave him so many years ago. Fighting threw her hunger, she tried her best to remember. “ I… I know you..?“ She looked down, having taken a step back. “ Sorry…. “ She takes another step back. “ I wasn’t expecting guests. “ Moon started shuffling things around, trying to tidy up. Anything to distract herself from wanting to consume him. With a wave of her hand all the sand covering the room blew out to join the desert. Uncovering piles upon piles of bones. “ Oops… “ She chuckled, having forgotten those were there. “ I think...I..I know I promised you a feast….yes? But… I’m sorry to say, food is a little scarce, these days…. “ She started to scratch her forearm repeatedly. “Perhaps you should come back another time?” She avoided looking in his direction. She didn’t want to listen to anything he might say. She just needed him gone, before she did something she'd regret.

Scratching away, Moon had pierced through the skin. Black blood trickled down to the floor, while her eyes rolled back. Yes... pain... pain is good. Pain distracts from hunger. Keeps her focused. She dug deeper into her forearm with a twisted grin on her face. " Why have you come, Red Prince of Hahkran? We both know you didn't come to reflect on fond memories."

(( too tired and or lazy to add her description to this post cohesively. Probably coming down with something. Anyways... Her hair practically reaches the floor. Her tattoos have extended. She has two fill sleeves, full back wrapping around to her sides, collarbone, and neck, as seen in image. Back when Siri new her, she had silky smooth skin. But now, her body is covered in scars, and her eyes have completely changed yellow. She is wearing the black armored top as seen in the image, and a pair of short shorts, that cover half her torso. ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
User Image

Moon's first reaction to him was not entirely unexpected, he gave no resistance and patiently awaited for her to recognise him. Siri could almost taste her hunger as if possessed by it himself. The red prince realised the damage was quite extensive when she didn't remember him, he watched carefully. Just as he was about to introduce himself she finally remembered. Siri watched the confused and distraught Moon, it seems she had quite the experience since their last meeting. He glanced back to the bones and then the others around the room, "You've been busy." he muttered.

When she mentioned the feast and food shortage he started to understand a little more, her appearance caught his eye. Moon seemed to be much different since their last meeting, that long flowing hair had grown longer, those markings extended. The scars increased. "If i came back another time you will probably dead." He replied.

Quote:
Scratching away, Moon had pierced through the skin. Black blood trickled down to the floor, while her eyes rolled back. Yes... pain... pain is good. Pain distracts from hunger. Keeps her focused. She dug deeper into her forearm with a twisted grin on her face. " Why have you come, Red Prince of Hahkran? We both know you didn't come to reflect on fond memories."

Siri observed her self harm as if observing an experiment in a lab, he wondered why she did this. Mention of Hahkran drawn his attention away, he hadn't been back for a long time. "Yes fond memories they were, you're right. But that was not why i came." He started. He paced across to a seat, "I came because i heard your sorrow, I heard our pain. I could not simply sit and watch." he told her. Moon's blood trickled bit by bit on the ground to disturb the following silence. With a snap of his fingers a demon skidded across the floor as if thrown, "I believe it used to be customary to bring something for a feast?" He half stated/asked.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

User Image

"Yes fond memories they were, you're right. But that was not why i came." Moon’s eyes jolted to him as she noticed he was about to sit right on top of her father. But as soon as Siri sat, her father vanished within a blink of an eye. She look around the room to see where he had gone. Even in death, her father was never to be trusted. "I came because i heard your sorrow, I heard our pain. I could not simply sit and watch." She looked back at Siri, confused at his words at 1st. Once she put the words together she cracked into laughter. “ A little late for THAT don't you think?” Siri’s finger snapped and a demon was brought to her feet. "I believe it used to be customary to bring something for a feast?" Her cold eyes stared at the demon intensely. She couldn't even recall what it was like, not feel the hunger inside, eating away at her bit by bit. Her teeth were sensitive having not used them in so long. Moon wouldn't be able to bite into him even if she wanted.

Buckling down to her knees, she reached her hands out. Caressing either side of the demon’s cheeks, as if to calm it down. Moon could hear whispers, but she ignored them. Leaning in for a gentle kiss upon the demon’s lips; She seemed nonthreatening. Once their lips locked, the demon’s eyes widened. He could feel his life being sucked out. He tried to pull away but he hadn’t the strength. His veins popped out, as his skin dried till there was nothing left but withered skin and bones.

Allowing the corps to fall to the ground, Moon breathed in heavily. It was like watching an addict finally getting her fix. “ You came to help… but you’ve only made thing worse for me.” Her eyes closed as tears fell down her cheeks. She had forgotten what it felt like, not to suffer.. The wound on her forearm nearly completely healed. Leaving nothing more than a small scar behind. “ You think me helpless? Trapped in a wasteland without sustenance, Yes…? You think I can’t just leave? Find a new world to feast upon….. It would be so easy. But what would happen next? “ She opened her wild eyes and look over to him. “ I am hungry. “ She got down on all fours. “Always hungry.” She began to crawl towards Siri. “ Once I have fed, I want more. There is no stopping. I would feed until I have killed every living thing. Then I would go to the next world, then the next, and do the same till there is nothing left but ash.” Having reached Siri, She stood up on her knees and placed a hand on each armrest. “ I chose to stay. I chose to suffer. I chose to die... “ She dug her nails into the stone. “ But now this hunger returns fresh. I feel it taking back control of me, and I am tired. “ Her eyes water up. “ I am unlinked, unhinged, and now you have given me a taste of what I can not have. “ Her eyes glowed yellow. Her hunger already demanding more. She leaned in closer, but pulled herself back and turned her head away. “Please leave.” She stood up, and began to walk away. After the taste she just had, She would be more ravenous than before. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to stop herself this time. “ Don’t think me ungrateful for your visit. It means everything, not to have been alone this day.” She gave a sad smile. But dared not look his way. Something seemed off about her words. It was as if her last. She turned the corner into the hall.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

User Image

The tunnel system was a maze that Moon knew better than the back of her hand. But as she turned the corner her head started to throb. Taking another step, the hall warped and changed in a way she had never seen before. Was this a trick of the mind? Taking a step, she lost balance and had to use the wall for support. The hall was spinning

The whispers came. She turned her head trying to ignore them, but that only made them louder.“shop..“ She muttered under her breath, and stop they did. Moon looked back in shock. Everything was still. This was unnerving. It was never this easy. Taking a step forward her father stood before her. The shock faded and her expression ran cold… she should have known. “Young lady, you turn right back around, and...“ He demanded. Deliberately blocking her path after every step she took. “ Come on. Kill him, eat him, or at least have babies with him. You're no spring chicken, and It’s not like you really have a lot of options here.” She almost managed to slip past him but he grab her shoulders and spun her around towards Siri’s direction. Her eyes widened. Was that possible? No, he’s dead. She must have done it herself? 'No.' She hit her forehead with the palm of her hand. 'No.' She thought long and hard before blurted out a giggle now thinking of having her way with Siri. 'He smelled so delicious. All that power.' She could live off him forever. 'Wait..No.' She hit her head again. 'No.. no .. no..' Moon turned to face her father. “ No!” “Ok fine. Make babies and THEN eat therefor killing him. You can have it both ways.” Moon paused. The offer was tempting, but she shook her head.Stop it, You’re not him, YOU'RE not HIM. He would never ask me to make children. He wanted this world to die. Yoooouuu... are them... “ She tapped on his chest. “ You are them… I killed your children and now you’re alone..Like I’m alone. HAH!! How does it feel?” She stood tall and really exited to have one over them.

“You still don’t get it, my child. I wanted them all to die. They were weak and lost their connection to the mountain that created them. They were roaches. But you. You were always my pride and joy. You were strong, fearless, and just as crazy as me.“ He brushed his fingers threw her hair. “You had such potential.” Grabbing hold, he slammed the side of her face into the stone wall. “But then you had to fall for that bird and become weak like your mother." He slammed her head again. “...and you allowed your pathetic brother to take ownership of you.” He pulled her out and brushed the rubble from her face. “But that’s ok.“ He fixes her hair. “I forgive you.” Cradling the sides of her face with his hands. “You snapped out of it and did what needed to be done. Now the weak have all been extinct and the land is ready for a new beginning."

Moon just stared into his crazed eyes. Her forehead bled but she hardly noticed. She welcomed pain. It helped her keep her mind in check. 'He’s right… I think he’s right. He’s RIGHT, right? No…. yes. No.' His hands on her cheeks felt cold to the touch. Like death. She pulled away, acting twitchy. Muttering, as she weighed her thoughts, till her hunger grew. Gripping her stomach, she felt it coming back to her. But she promised. She promised to self not to harm him. Killing or Eating him was definitely harmful to him.. Didn’t she want to die. Yes? Yes. This was the plan, it was a good plan. But now she had some of her strength back, she could go anywhere and eat all that her heart desired. No. she remembered what she told Siri. No leaving. No feeding. Just death. She then recalled the warmth of his flesh, and when she tried to kiss sweet, yummy lips. The red prince would make a fine mate. She would no longer feel hunger. No! That would drive him mad. He is...was, the brother of the blue bird. She could not do that to him. Will not! Her father slapped her, making her spiral before crashing onto the floor. The room felt warped again, and the voices came. “ He's not real... he's NOT real. Stick to the plan…” She, spat out blood. “... the plan is good.” Tumbling her way up, she dashed down the hall. Slamming into countless walls, but that didn’t stop her. Reaching the edge, she stopped just short of falling. Below was the cavern of stone spikes her father created years ago to drop things in. If she fell just right, Maybe? The stone was the hardest element in this whole planet. She was weak enough. With a simple sigh of relief she smiled "Couldn't hurt to try?" Spreading her arms out she took her last step over the cliff.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image

User Image

Siri watched as the fruition of his meddling brought Moon closer, he could see the struggle behind her eyes and instinctively prepared a spell. He was but moments from unleashing it when she suddenly turned away, he understood why she asked him to leave. The red prince knew she was teetering on the edge and etched every second into his memory, he felt it important to remember the one whole managed to steal his brother's heart.

The mind's eye wandered and followed the woman, the muttering and self harm almost had him rushing to her aid but he knew he shouldn't interfere if this was to be her last moments. However when he saw that edge coming closer Siri vanished from sight to appear as she stepped off, an arm reached out without thinking and grabbed her wrist. If he let go she would plunge into the pit as wished. Siri's face was a mask of confusion. "Is this how you really want to go? Or does your father still condemn you to die?" He asked. Her answer was the only thing in the world for the next coming moments.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

User Image
Her eyes opened as she jolted to a pause. Teetering over the edge with nothing but a grip on her wrist holding her back.. She stared off into the abyss that would end all her suffering. What happened? She looked back and saw Siri. His muted expression was dramatically changed. What did that expression mean again? Confusion, yes? "Is this how you really want to go? Or does your father still condemn you to die?" Moon, with a face full of blood and tears, opened her mouth to speak. But nothing came of it after seeing her brother reappear behind Siri.

Her face turned white.. How was this possible? She consumed his soul. He was more dead than even their father. But still he stood there silent. No expression. Just giving off an empty stare.

Her eyes shifted back to Siri. “ So you saw him? You SAW him? No you couldn't have seen him. You can’t have seen him. They are nothing but shadows and LIES. You see the truth, don’t you? ” She giggled hesitantly. “ It’s me. I’m now worse than he ever was. I can’t control it. I don’t want to go like this. But I can’t live like this. Not if it means hurting you. I promised.

Sun’s head tilted slightly before his cold hands pushed Siri off the edge. Seeing this, Moon wrapped her arms around siri in mid air and they vanished somewhere on the other side of the desert planet, just inches away from their death.

Teleporting that far, exhausted her. She found herself passed out buried half deep in the sand. When she came too, Moon jumped upright in a panic to find Siri. What did she do? Did she do it again?

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
User Image

Siri found his wrist aching under the weight, physical labor wasn't his specialty. He'd usual use magic to do such mundane tasks. An ominous presence made the prince nervous, the hairs on his neck stood on end from a gentle cold breeze. Moon started going off in what he deemed crazy ranting, "You are seeing ghosts where there are none." He assured her. But luck would have it that those cold hands pushed him into the abyss, one moment he was falling. The next he crashed into a dune in the desert. He rolled a few feet before stopping.

"Maybe i was too hasty in my observation." He thought aloud, Siri emptied the sand from one of his boots. Moon was half buried not too far from him but she was still breathing, the prince decided to let her have a moment to compose herself. Moon's frantic behavior made him exhale deeply into a sigh, "You should calm down and just sit a moment, you'll just make things worse by panicking." He told her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff