Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Bear

Cryo stirred and found himself lying alone on the floor. He remembered everything that happened and rolled to his feet with his hand on his head. He couldn't believe he'd lost it so badly. Thinking of several of the things they'd done actually caused him to blush just remembering them. He shook his head and refocused on the present...after he moved the video stored in his cybernetic eye to a separate location...for educational purposes!

Cryo walked into the bar and found a naked Kuja leaning against the bar. Cryo found himself smiling as he looked her over. Then he smiled broader realizing he was smiling and how good it felt to do that again. "Looks like we both get a bit of a new perspective eh?" Cryo noticed a fresh set of clothes appear on the counter next to Kuja's and his eyes narrowed in suspicion but his smile remained. "I see. Devious as ever aren't we BL. Dragging us both in here in the state we were in to get us to chill out. Well I'll take that hint I guess." Cryo hopped the bar still undressed and found a drink along with something to eat. "So we still have a battle to fight but before that food! That and I do have to ask if there is anything left unresolved? I wouldn't want to leave a job half done." Cryo gave her lazy grin and a wink as he got started prepping vegetables.

Revered Bear

Cryo busied himself with making the food for breakfast. He would glance up at Kuja periodically to make sure she was still there and didn't need his attention for some reason. She looked very distracted idly puffing on a lit cigarette and staring off into the distance...or directly at Cryo's crotch. It had honestly taken Cryo a few minutes to figure out she wasn't actually staring at him though and during that time he became really self-conscious for unknown reasons. Eventually though he noticed her glazed eyes and realized he'd been flustered for no reason. During this entire scene she didn't say anything though and Cryo was fairly certain she'd missed his embarrassment which brought him some relief.

When the cooking was done Cryo plated the food up and placed it on the bar before Kuja and Cryo found himself walking around the bar to sit in the spot next to where Kuja's food had been deposited. Cryo cast another glance her way and seeing her eyes glazed over as she peered into the universe he just turned back to his food and started eating while he waited for her to find whatever she was looking for. He wasn't in a rush.
Nothing had really changed, and yet she felt different. The bloodlust was clearly grinning at her confusion. She tossed the completed cig while it ignited and quickly became ash. This was the moment she turned and saw the still breathing rabbit he had strapped down to a plate for her. She smirked as she took her claw running it through the poor creatures eye like a child dipping their finger into a pie. With that done, she burned the straps, picked up the rabbit and tore into it like a wild animal, blood flying about everywhere. "You know they need you. If they aren't all dead already... Give them my regards. I've a few things to tend to here," she said as her eyes were cast to the mortal hell room. She had felt something strange there, as slight as it was, she needed to understand what it was. Something... no. Quite a few somethings called to her from the blood rain. It was as if she could hear voices... As well as sorrow and joy among a vast ocean of other emotions. This had never been part of her skill set. Could it be part of what Solomai had done? With a bit of surprise she felt herself touching the runes he had placed on her cheek without even having noticed she had moved her hand again. "We are death.... Is that what he meant?" She whispered to herself.

Revered Bear

Cryovix wolfed his own food down at the same time Kuja had. His had been a more normal breakfast consisting of a lot of protein and some vegetables cause oddly he liked the way they tasted. After he finished eating he watched Kuja carefully while she spoke. Cryo wanted to be certain that she would be alright now but he just couldn't be sure. She'd been through so much recently...and well always had been truth be told. Cryo didn't want to just leave in the middle after a little head way had been made. He didn't know what lay in store for them so he shot off a message to Ruin and then walked around the bar to Kuja. He looked into the bloody rain where Kuja was staring not truly understanding what was going on her mind but honestly didn't need to in order to be present to help. "Care to go find out?" was all Cryo said to Kuja's open question.
The demoness peered into the heart of the blood fallen on the ground after their night of... whatever it was. "I'm sure it's nothing... but I swear I can hear the voices of those which gave their blood for mortal hell. Present... past... future. It's all there. Even alternate timelines.... Is this even possible?" She shook it off as her clothes appeared up upon her body while she walked toward the door once more. She was the first to be chosen as Solomai's replacement. Was her daughter Kali a possibility as well now? Even further... What would happen now that Solomai was alive again? Would he even have a need for the two of them? She turned back to the bar and picked up the pack, pulling another cig from it and lighting it before walking to the doors of mortal hell once more. "I think.... They're rejoicing... every patron we've ever seen, met, served, been served... Something's happened and they're glad for it..."

Revered Bear

"Something just happened and they are all rejoicing?" Cryo's question was unnecessary and mostly spoken aloud for his own benefit. A swift recollection of recent events showed him a few reasons why that might be the case assuming of course that the echoes weren't as twisted as several of the people Cryo had recently interacted with. It was with the realization that these dead must be rejoicing for Kuja that Cryo couldn't stop the smile from reaching his face and he wouldn't have tried hiding it anyway.

"Kuja, I'm fairly certain they are rejoicing for you." What more could he say?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff