Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She nodded again at Natalie’s words, frowning some. “I’m sure they will be back soon… is there anything I can do to help out..? I mean, I know I do not work here or anything, but I can help out with things if you need me too… maybe go and get you some of this ‘coffee’ I have seen people going on about…”

Phantom

Olorin
User Image

"Oh, of this I am certain. I'll be around if anyone needs anything, just shout." He said with a nod before turning and heading off to one of the book shelves where he would take a segment of books study and catalog for the shop. It was a sort of hobby, for Olorin, at this point.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "I'm not hungry or thirsty for now, and I haven't heard a peep from the kids," she replied, "but I'll let ya know if I do need help makin' somethin' to eat. For now I think I'm just gonna sit and hope they show up soon." She sighed. "Maybe I'm too much of a mother hen for my own good, but this is really startin' to worry me..."

Turning to Olorin, Natalie said, "We'll let ya know if something comes up! And do let us know if you need anything!"

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

* Under Solomons in the sewers*

Lucy started to come to as she hung chained up like a piece of meat at a butchers. Her everything was hurting. Lucy recalled that it was Ross' s son that had done this. Lucy looked down at her bloody feet. While she was passed out her body relaxed. Making her step on the sliver silvers.

Her heart was beating fast. It scared her because that meant it wouldn't take long before the sliver poisoned all of her blood. From there her organs would turn to mush. If it hit that stage she would surely die. Lucy twisted her head around. She felt the marble still inside her. Her skin had started to bubble and ooze puss.

It was to much on her body to be awake and moving. A smile showed on her face. If she did die at least her last words were of her love to Ross. Lucy then blacked out again.

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cas nodded, frowning more as she looked down. She wished she could help ease her mind somehow, but she knew that would only happen if Ross and Lucy showed back up. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair slightly. “I’m going to look over the maps I am going to buy later… if you need me to do any running for you… just let me know…” she did not mind being an errand girl, since that is what she was created for anyway.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "I'll let you know...but I don't wanna disturb you lookin' at the maps either!" she replied. She decided to try to find a phone number to contact Ross. Going over to the cash register, she looked all over the counter area to try to find a phone number, hoping he had a cell phone and had it turned on...

((It's up to Ross whether Nat finds anything. I've gotta go pick up some food, but I'll be back in a bit. yum_puddi ))

Mohan Ross

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cas shook her head, “You wouldn’t be bothering me…” she offered a light smile, before she moved over and picked up the few maps on Hero’s desk, moving them back over to a table. She sat down and unrolled the first map, looking over it and starting to examine it for clues as to the whereabouts of whatever it was he hid for this particular map. She remained quiet as she looked over the old scroll, her lips moving silently as she read the words at various points around the outside of the area that she knew he was drawing her towards.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

So far Natalie wasn't having any luck finding a phone number for Ross or Lucy, and she was getting even more worried. I wish one of them would call the shop and at least say they're on their way or something! It'll probably be the kids' dinnertime soon!

She looked over at Cassidy, who was intently reading her maps, and she decided not to disturb the girl. If I were that deep in concentration, I don't think I'd want anybody to bug me! She kept looking for a phone number, while at the same time coming up with some emergency plans for keeping the little ones entertained in case their daddy didn't come home with Lucy soon.

Angelic Hunter

The angel had returned the hood to cover his face. He stepped to the wolf and pulled the chain from her throat. If she grew too weak she would loose her stability and suffocate when her legs gave out. He couldn't afford her death. He dropped her away from the silver pile on the floor and left her there. The high concentration of silver would keep her docile without fear she would flee. Damien wandered across the corridor to a dark shadowy corner. There a small camera had caught it all. He moved the tripod to point on the woman in her new location on the floor.

"Pathetic."

With a raise of his hand, he felt the metal like it were a magnet. He closed his hand, slowly wrapping each finger down as if it were in his palm. In a swift shot like a bullet being fired, the pellet tore out her abdomen like musket fire. His hand slowly uncurled like a magician finishing a slid of hand trick, revealing the silver orb covered in blood and sinew. He tossed the ball and watched, hoping for screams and bleeding.

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James drove back up to the shop in his black Ford Raptor again. After parking it and turning the engine off, he stepped out along with his wolf Blaze. James patted Blaze on the head some before walking inside holding the door open for the wolf. "Howdy. Anyone there?" He asked out loud as he adjusted his cowboy hat some.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"Dang it, there has to be a phone number here somewhere!" Natalie muttered, frustration in her tone. "If either Ross or Lucy has a cell phone, then they've gotta have the number written down somewhere! And I need to find out why Ross has been gone so long!" The fact that he'd been gone for so long, combined with the fact that he was now using his real identity and making the moves to come out of hiding, made Natalie really worry about what might be happening now. She was kicking herself for not having gotten a contact number before now!

The door opened, and Natalie snapped to attention, hoping it was Ross or Lucy or both of them. But it was James coming in with Blaze, and he was calling out to see if anyone was there. "I'm here!" Natalie called back. "And Olorin's around here somewhere, and Cassidy's doin' some studying!"

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James went over to Natalie and gave her a big hug. "You ok?" He asked. Blaze also walked up to her wagging his tail his ears pointing straight up and his big blue eyes looked up at her.

Angelic Hunter

Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "I'll let you know...but I don't wanna disturb you lookin' at the maps either!" she replied. She decided to try to find a phone number to contact Ross. Going over to the cash register, she looked all over the counter area to try to find a phone number, hoping he had a cell phone and had it turned on...

((It's up to Ross whether Nat finds anything. I've gotta go pick up some food, but I'll be back in a bit. yum_puddi ))

Mohan Ross

.oO(on two notes. 1. Ross never had a phone, but he can be called by asking to speak to him... angels hear humans who want their help (the basis of prayer is asking for help.) 2. The dagger that stabbed Lucy is in the alley if a well trained gumshoe were to find it.)

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"Yeah, I guess so," Natalie replied as she returned the hug, though worry was starting to gnaw at her more and more. All he was supposed to do was pick Lucy up, not go out of town or whatever it is he's doing! But she didn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill. There was always the chance that Ross and Lucy were just running late. "Just a little tired...been doin' a little babysittin', and the kids and I fell asleep readin' fairy tales!"

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"Well if there is anything you need help with just ask me or Blaze." James said giving her another hug hoping it helped her in some way shape or form. Blaze also nuzzled at her legs trying to help cheer James' friend up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff