Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

"Is that wrong?" Yumi asked, moving the cheesecake she had in her mouth over to her cheeks so she could talk. The action made the wolf girl almost look like an overgrown gerbil. She looked at the woman who had asked the question and tilted her head curiously. "I don't think you're bothering us." She said.

"Is there a reason you would be?" Miko asked, after taking a shaky breath. Her beating heart was finally starting to slow down. It was going so fast she thought it was going to burst. The Cat felt like she'd seen the girl in here before, but she had been worried about many other things at the time. So really couldn't have made the time to go and greet her.

Miko felt a little off looking at the woman. She couldn't figure out why. She seemed kind enough. If a bit cautious. Whatever the cat was feeling, she dismissed it for the cautious reasoning.

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
As Cas made her way slowly towards King Solomon’s Mind, she looked over some notes she had made from what she learned from the deciphering the journal, as well as what she had learned from the maps while she was studying last night. She hadn’t managed to pay for them yet, so she had returned them back to Hero’s desk so she could purchase them a little later on. She had her long hair tied back today, as the wind was blowing and she didn’t feel like it going all over the place. She also wore her jacket today, just in case it would happen to rain. When she reached the shop, she turned the handle, entering the building with a jingle. She looked around, like yesterday; it seemed a bit quiet at the moment. I guess I can work on a little more information gathering, she thought to herself.

She made her way over, setting her notes down on a table off in a corner, then moved and grabbed a couple of books she had noticed on passing, and the maps from Hero’s desk. She moved over and sat down, beginning to look over the pages carefully. “Once I can figure out how to draw his essence from something… I know a spell that will let me follow his steps… I should be able to find what he is leading me too with these maps…” She sighed and rubbed at her face, “Then… if I can somehow find him… he can answer my questions…”

Trash Smoker

A loud click came from atop the shelves near Cas, a man sat upon the shelves flicking open a lighter to light up a cigarette. Once the tip of the smoke stick was ignited he inhaled deeply, running a hand through his combed back brown hair as he exhaled the smoke. "Sounds like you seek a lost family member, or lover." Harper stated as he peered at Cas with his brown eyes. The man adjusted his black tie and gently scratched the stubble on his chin as he sat on top of the book shelf.

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She looked up at the man, nodding slightly, “You could say he is my family… he did create me… so to speak…” She then looked back down at one of the maps, running her fingers over the parchment. “But… he vanished without a word… and then his tower, our home, was destroyed and things scattered… I am searching for clues now…” She glanced back to him, “I’ve seen you in here a couple times before…”

Trash Smoker

Harper took a puff off his cigarette as he thought. "Homunculus?" He asked before adjusting the sleeves of his untucked white dress shirt. "So a missing man, a home destroyed. Sounds like a mystery to me. At least you are on the right track with searching for clues." The man stated before hopping off the shelf and landing lightly upon the floor, his black leather shoes creating a gentle thud. "I never leave this place, not while the kid is still here." Harper stated before taking a drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke upward.

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She shook her head, “You would think Homunculus… but I was not created with solely alchemy… He did gather what was needed for a human… but he then crafted all of my parts from a clay… then once everything had dried, he filled the shell with water and used a spell to transform that into blood, then transformed the hardened clay to flesh… He imbedded magical energies into my form, then willed me to life…” She knew it all sounded crazy, but it was what she had read in his journal.

She then nodded when he hopped down to the floor. “I see. Well, this is a nice place to be… it actually reminds me a lot of my home… I suppose that is why I like it here…”

Trash Smoker

"So you are more of a golem than anything." Harper stated as he tried to imagine the process. "I can actually see that working, although complex and tricky. One little mishap and the entire attempt would be a failure." He said as he rubbed his chin with his right hand. "Our definitions of nice might be two different things. But it does have a certain charm to it. And no offense but you technically don't have a home, so your home is where you make it. So if you feel this could be home then it is home, even if you don't live here." Harper said before inhaling the smoke from his cigarette and blowing a cloud out of his nose.

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She nodded, “Yes, Golem does seem to fit me when describing what I am… but I am just confused as to why I have a consciousness when other Golems do not…” She shrugged. “He was a very bright man… and he liked to try things that no other had done yet…” She shrugged, and then she nodded with a light laugh. “I do suppose you are right, each person’s definition of ‘nice’ might not be the same thing. But I would not really say I have a home now… but that could change…”

She then looked back to him, “So… any idea where everyone might be? I saw miss Natalie yesterday… She seemed very worried about a mister Ross and miss Lucy… I wanted to help out, but I am not entirely sure what I could do that would be of any help.” She then blinked, “Oh… I am Cas by the way… just realized I had not yet introduced myself, I’m sorry…”

Trash Smoker

Harper scratched his chin as he thought, grinning at the possible answer he came up with. "It is said the consciousness comes from the soul. Perhaps he had put part of his soul into you. Could explain it." The man stated before he nibbled on the filter of his cigarette a bit. "Could change soon, could change later. Finding a place to call home is strictly on you. To me a home is wherever I feel the most comfortable." Harper took a drag from his cigarette before speaking again. "No idea really, I had taken the quiet period I had to get some sleep in. Natalie will always be worried, even in the most calm periods at least as I have noticed. Nor have I introduced myself." Harper said before bowing politely to Cas. "Harper Leighton, Private Detective. Pleasure to meet you Cas."

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She smiled and bowed her head, “Nice to meet you Mister Leighton.” She could not agree more about Natalie, even though she had not known the woman very long or well. From what she had seen, she knew Natalie did worry, but she worried about those that she cared about, so that she could understand. She then thought about what he had said, nodding, “I do not know, maybe he did put some of his own soul into me… I won’t be able to have most of my questions answered until I find him… if I find him…”

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

Lucy had passed back out after his laugh. A laugh that would haunt her dreams at night. As she woke her body screamed at her for even opening her eyes. Her wound still bled since her healing power was weakened. Between the sliver poisoning and the smell of the gross sewer Lucy felt sick.

She rolled herself over throw up. Blood was all that came out. She had no idea how long she had been held down here. That wasn't on her mind. Lucy wiped the blood from her mouth. No her thoughts were of Ross, her children, and her friends. She was scared that she would never see them again. She looked up to see if Damien was still around.

Trash Smoker

"Just call me Harper, no need for formalities in an informal setting." Harper said with a light laugh before crushing his cigarette out between his fingers, dropping the butt into the pocket of his black slacks. "Are you sure that is the best idea? Some questions are best left unanswered. He may have had a reason for vanishing. Sometimes it is better to leave things undisturbed than to poke and prod them seeking answers." The man said, speaking from experience with his words. "Trust me on that, people have hired me to seek out lost loved ones or to solve mysteries. They rarely enjoy the answers they receive."

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
“Answers may not always be what we want them to be… but sometimes the not knowing… is more painful than the answers themselves… I just want to know why he lied to me… He could have told me what I was… who I am… but he lied to me and made me believe something that was just an illusion…” She shrugged. “Who knows… perhaps when I find him, all that will change? But he still needs to be found…” She may have been angry with him for lying to her, but she could not break what she had known since her creation so easily. She believed him to be her father, so she still felt obligated to find him.

Trash Smoker

"So long as you know what you are getting yourself into. As for him lying, you technically are his daughter. And if he told you that you were basically an abomination in the eyes of a lot of people, you would be different. It could also be to protect you. He played god and created life, alot of groups specifically hunt down being such as yourself. So what you might see as him lying, was him protecting you. But that is just the perspective of a man who has seen too much.". Harper stated his words in a calm manner before he leaned against the bookshelf. "Perhaps it will, perhaps it won't change. There is no certainty in it. But I agree, he does need to be found. If not for the answers, for the sake of family."

Shadowy Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She nodded; he spoke a lot of truthful things. She looked to Harper and smiled, “Thank you… When I first found out all this information from deciphering his journal… I felt lost and confused. Hero helped me by letting me vent, and that made me see that perhaps others could help me understand a little more about why he did what he did… Your words… they make sense to me about why it could be that he did what he did. He could have ran because someone was trying to force him into doing something he did not want to, maybe make more beings like me…” she shrugged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff