Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1055 1056 1057 > >> >>> »|

Loyal Gaian

He blinked a few times, his milky jade eyes watching him. "It is from my family. My father had it but he died several years ago, now I have it." He nodded slowly, sitting on his knees for the owner. "You're aura... specks in it are so familiar to me... like someone I knew a long time ago..."

Angelic Hunter

The man looked over the thin framed individual before looking into his pale eyes. They looked completely flat and useless.

"I'm sorry... I've never met you. At least not that I remember."

The words were said in passing, calm and relaxed. He hadn't met the man before at least not that his memory recalled... though for him it wouldn't be hard. He lacked a large chunk of his life. Lightly touching the man's face, he pushed his eyelid back to look for any sign of magic or damage.

"You mean its hereditary or like it was transferred to you when he passed on?"

His accent revealed itself. It would be hard to identify as if from another world. The kind of accent where you'd expect someone to say words like "chap" and "old boy". He released the man's eyes and stepped back.

Loyal Gaian

He nodded slowly. "On my world it has been that way for a long time. That the heir to the throne would go blind. But I was born able to see. And I miss it." He then stood up, dusting his pants off. "And it is not your aura, but specks in it."

Angelic Hunter

The dark skinned man listened as the blind man spoke to him. He thought about what the man was saying. He knew something about the concept. He looked to a far wall and started off for the bookcase.

"I'm not from around here, likely you've seen others from where I'm from...."

He continued to work more on the thought he had in mind. Running his finger over the spines of several books, we grabbed one small one. It was bound in dark leather, old pages cracked as he opened it. It was one of several mock copies created, most of which had been destroyed.

"It sounds like a chain curse. Usually put on a family line or a certain ground of people. They're known to last for eternity and are notoriously hard to break, and that's only if they do not have some kind of backlash upon breaking them. A kind of backup curse, causing death or mutilation."

He flipped through pages and dropped the book on the table.

"This won't be a simple fix. Strong magic and a lot of research. Hmm... Alright, fill me in a bit more. What's the succession you are entering into?"

Loyal Gaian

"Well, I'm the heir prince of a planet that was destroyed a few years ago. I'm what's called a Aquinxian. There was a witch that hated my family. She tried to kill my father several times. She's the one that blew up my home world." He followed the man's aura, but made sure to give him plenty of room.

Angelic Hunter

"I'm sorry about your planet, I'm from an alternate planet myself. I'm Eltarian. Maybe our planets interacted at some point. That might explain why I'd seem familiar."

He flipped through a few more pages, before closing the book. He ran his hand through his short hair, scratching the back of his head.

"This is going to be more complicated than I thought. We'll need a high ranking wizard. Higher the order the better; at least a Second Order, preferably First Order. Even then we're talking days of near constant casting. And there's no guarantee."

He looked back to the man by his scrolls before returning his gaze to the man at his side. He removed his glasses and clipped them onto his shirt collar.

"I'll start looking into this for you."

Loyal Gaian

He bowed his head. "Thank you, Sir Eltarian. That means a lot. It's not easy having my brother try to be my eyes. He sleeps a lot and doesn't pay much attention to anything." He then turned his head to face him more. "Your aura color is crimson, but... there are flecks of pale pink in it."

Angelic Hunter

"Please, call me Rosso."

He ran his fingers through his hair again.

"My energy is based on the color red, so are my eyes. I can't say I've ever seen my aura, I'm not sure why there would be pink in it..."

He sat at the chair and tied shut the leather binding on the book. The cover read a simple title "The book of Counted Shadows". He ran his hands over the book and was ready to ask a major question.

"... So I have to ask, did your people survive? You still title yourself as a prince, so it seems that enough of your people survived to still be a leader to them."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke shrugged. "I do not know how many survived. I know my mother, father, both my older brothers and my sister were killed. The only one I've been able to find is my twin brother, Meep." He tilted his head to one side. "Why do you ask?"

Dangerous Lunatic

'An angel of death as his shadow...'

"No. Just a bird."

There was a cringe at the mention of vampirism. A grunt at the loss of one's soul. Would you be able to live with that on your conscience?

"I already do."

But another had entered and by this point the soaked man with the burns seemed grateful for something else to absorb the shopkeeper's attention. He found his way back to the entrance and slipped out into what remained of the night.

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

It wasn't like the wolf was stalking him but just following the scent of him to here. She was siting far enough away from anyone's sight but still close enough to watch the people inside. Her black fur helped her hide in the shadows for time being. Her ears twitching as they picked up the sound of chatter. Sanding on her paws now she slowly walked closer to the store. Her crimson eyes staring at the door. She didn't want in but just alittle peek.

Angelic Hunter

The man watched the blind gentleman speak about if family. He thought about his own life and the years he was missing. His eyes snapped to the man he'd been assisting before. He watched him head towards the door.

"A bird? I'll start digging threw scrolls. If you feel the bird is coming for you feel free to hide here. There walls are guarded from... birds among other things."

As the man left he noticed a glowing set of eyes by the window. He knew they were canine, not that a wolf was uncommon in Eve-town. His eyea followed the wolf as he returned focus to the man before him.

"It is just always good to remember who you are... Even when you feel it doesn't matter anymore."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke seemed nervous as he stood there, feeling rather venerable. "Is someone else here?" He moved slightly to one side, not sure if he was in danger or not.

Dangerous Dabbler

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Wind swirled the redhead's hair, sending it swirling into her face as she tugged the heavy door open with a loud groan. She stumble inside, wincing as the door slammed shut behind her and effectively ended any hope she had of making a quiet entrance. With shaky fingers, she rearranged her hair as presentable as possible and gazed about the shop with wonder.

"Sorry! The.... wind took it?"

Loyal Gaian

Zeke jumped as he heard the door slam. He spun around, sending his long silver hair swirling around. "Who... who's there?" His sightless eyes wide in his panic. He hated being blind and not able to see things. Every little noise startled him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff