Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie gingerly picked up the necklace and stuck it in her purse. Out of sight, and hopefully out of mind? She said goodbye to Sherman and Blaze, and then she got quiet as they left. She was watching and listening to the conversation between Claire and Isha, and though she wanted to help, she wasn't quite sure how...

((I'm still here; I just have writer's block. lol))

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Dr. Isha ArztinUser Image
User Image

*Isha closed her one revealed eye and shook here head.*

"Tisk tisk tisk~ It seems like jou've been through a lot my dear Claire.Jou should learn to take care of yourself better,no?...hmmm....from vwhat you told me. The stabbing pain in your side could possibly be your appendix.You said jou're chest hurt as well,even more so when it comes into contact with something? You might have a a bruised rib. And last but not least~~~~~ An extra bump on your ankle? Sounds like a rolled ankle to me~!Hehe! this could also explain the pain when you walk......I could be wrong~ But given my expertise,Im confident in my claims.Id be willing to give it a deeper look and treat you but only if jou are willing to accept my help."

*Isha's sly grin crept across her face.

#########################################################################
L://C:Claire//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire nodded. "I would love the help but I don't have much I can pay with." She dug into her hat and pulled out a small bag that jingled. "This is all I have until my last job pays me." The witch wanted to be free of the pain she had caused herself but health care was not cheap, that's for sure.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie was more worried than ever about poor Claire! She had injuries all over her, and she might not be able to afford treatment! Isha might also need help treating Claire.

"Anything I can do to help?" she asked. "I don't have any medical training or anything, but I can at least fetch stuff for ya."

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Isha suddenly held her mouth to stop her from giggling.Claire indeed wanted medical assistance and was even willing to pay. Isha frantically kicked her legs in her seat before she busted out laughing for a second.Soon she calmed herself and shook her head as Claire pulled a bag of gold from her hat.

"Hehe! Jou think I'll accept payment?!Aha! Vwhy does everyvone always zhink zhat? No Claire,I must decline payment for my services. I zont take payment for such zhings anymore. However let me take a closer look at jou,no?"

*Zee good doctor reached up to her bandage and began to undo it.Within moments she removed the bandage that covered her other eye to reveal that her other eye was a sickly green color,a pin sized dot where her pupil should be..Isha placed the bandage on the table before standing from her seat and making her way over to Claire.Arztin shut her red dull eye in an effort to keep from straining her sight.Isha caught word from Natalie who offered assistance. Zee good doctor gave the spy a grin before replying*

"Id appreciate zee assistance Miss Pierce. Could jou perhaps fetch me a few vials or a few small glasses please?No medical training? No problem~!"

L://C://T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Putting the bag back into the hiding place in her hat, she froze when she saw Isha's other eye. She didn't know whether or not to be confused or terrified. She had never seen an eye like that! Claire watched, starting to feel really nervous as to what was about to come.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie had only seen Isha's other eye once or twice, so she blinked a few times when she saw the doctor remove the cloth over her eye. But thankfully, she was declining payment for her services, so hopefully Claire would be right as rain soon and would be able to save her money for other things.

She nodded at Isha's request to get some vials or small glasses. "I think there's some in the kitchen!" she said.

Going into the kitchen, Natalie first found an apron and a pair of rubber gloves. She put on the apron and then decided to hang onto the gloves, just in case. Then she gathered some small vials and glasses that were in the cabinet and looked clean.

"I hope these are enough!" she said, coming back into the main area wearing the apron and carrying the vessels and gloves. "What next?"

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*While Natalie Ran off to fetch her a few supplies.Zee good doctor placed her hands behind her back and grinned in the direciton of CLaire before goosestepping over to her. Isha leaned in getting uncomfortably close to the witch.The pin sized dot in Isha's sickly green eye grew in size,but only slightly.It got really small then back to normal.Isha snickered for a moment as she looked Claire over.Zee good doctor took her time and examined thoroly.You see Isha's now unbandaged eye worked much like an x-ray. It allowed her to see inside people's bodies. From their skeletal structure to their veins and muscle tissue. Though Isha didn't like to use it for too long. This was due to the fact that if she strained it too much it would cause her to have migraines.So while it may seem like Isha was being obnoxious,she was really looking inside Claire

"Hmm......."

*A few moments later Natalie came from the kitchen.Her attire had changed slightly. She now wore an apron along with rubber gloves. Isha happened to glance over for a moment to see the spy with the items zee good doctor had requested.Isha thanked Natalie before returning her focus to Claire.

"Zhank you Natalie! Zhose vwill do nicely.Now zhen~ Claire,jou've certainly suffered some damage from your ventures no? From vwhat I can see. You have two bruised ribs,vone of zhem is cracked as well......aaaaaannnnnd hehe~ I vwas somewhat right about zee pain in your side. Your appendix is swollen.....due to blockage....nozhing I cant fix.And lastly,Yes Youre ankle has indeed been rolled.....*shakes head* Claire it concerns me zhat jou haven't sought medical help sooner.*giggle* We'll most likley have to cut you open to remove zee blockage in your appendix~"

*Isha snickered to herself before she turned to Natalie with a serious look on her face.*

"Ohhhhhh Natalieeeeeeee~~~~ Do jou have a hack saw laying around here somewhere?"

*Isha followed that statement with a wink in hopes itd scare the living daylights out of Claire......but maybe this experince with zee good doctor would teach the witch to take better care of herself.One doctor visit from Isha was enough.....Isha let loose another giggle before turning back to Claire.*

"Im only joking~~~nah.....im serious. hehe~ Anywho~ I can help you claire no problem. As long as jou are willing to drink vwhat comes out of me that is~"

L:Solomons//C:Claire Natalie//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire tried not to move when Isha got extremely close to her, staring at her with that green eye. It felt like she was looking right through her! She listened as she listed what she had found wrong and was confused on how she found out. Was it her green eye? When she mentioned a hacksaw though, all the color seemed to disappear from the witch, frozen in fear. She couldn't be serious...could she? "D-Drink...what comes out of you?" That certainly confused her. "Am I getting turned into a vampire or something?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie's eyes got BIG at the mention of a hacksaw, and poor Claire was petrified! Eesh, what WAS this, some gore horror flick? Yipes! "Sweetie, don'tcha think usin' a hacksaw is a little bit, uh, extreme?" Natalie asked, trying to figure out what to do. But she had seen Isha's healing before, and though it was gross to see what liquid the woman produced, Natalie had seen it work. Claire would be healed, though Natalie didn't envy her friend having to taste that stuff.

"It won't turn ya into a vampire," Natalie reassured Claire. "I've seen her use this technique to heal somebody at the cafe."

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

"I don't think we need a hacksaw." Miko said, she had a book in her hand as she walked out from the shelves. She had found something, but wasn't sure if it was what she needed. "If you need a Healer instead of a Doctor, you need me." She said. Doctor's treated problems, they didn't cure them.

"No... offense." She said. The woman was a bit crazy if she was thinking that the best option was to hack off someone's arm. "So, who's injured?" She asked.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

*Isha giggled seeing Claire not so pleased to hear about the hack saw.Though soon after Claire questioned about drinking liquids from the doctor,even asking if this was some kinda vampiric thing.Isha giggled.

"No,no you silly thing you.Nozhing like that~"

*Isha backed away with that sly grin on her face. Natalie soon commented on the situation,saying that maybe using a hacksaw would be a bit "extreme."

"hehe! Vwould you like me to use an axe instead? smile "

*Isha snickered for a brief moment before proceeding towards Natalie. She would take the few vials and glasses Natalie had gotten for her.While she did so. Natalie comforted Claire by telling her it wouldn't turn her into vampire,and it was safe. Isha shrugged before turning and going back to the table she had previously sat at..*

"See Claire,my healing methods are Natalie approved~Nozhing to worry about,ja?"

*Isha sat the glasses down before taking one of the vials.So what was she about to do. Zee good doctor closed her green eye and reopened her other eye in order to give her "gifted" eye a rest.Isha slowly popped the top on the vial and moved her index finger over the top of the vial....nothing happened for a few seconds......but then....a drop fell from the tip of her finger......it was a clear liquid...this drop was followed by another...and another....soon a small stream oozed from the pores in her skin. When the vial was halfway full.The liquid slowly stopped dripping....and then a single black ink like drop of liquid fell from her finger tip and into the clear liquid.As the black liquid made contact with the clear liquid it spiraled within the clear creating a rather pretty effect. Isha then put the top back on the vial and began shaking the vial viciously.The first one was done.The final product being a slightly cloudy greyish liquid.Zee good doctor placed the vial on the table and picked up another.She then repeated the process of removing the top and held her index finger over the vial.A milky white substance began to secrete out of her pores.A quarter way in,Isha switched fingers and now held her pinky over the vial where muddy blue drops fell into the vial.She then put the top on and mixed the vial up.It held its color of milky white though.The texture would be that of cream. That was done,so now it was time for treatment.Isha turned after picking up both the vials.She then proceeded to Claire and went eye level with her. isha held the cloudy greyish liquid up to Claire.If Claire would consume. The taste would resemble that of leather mixed ranch.

"Drink up Claire~

L:Solomons//C:Claire Natalie//T:"I've lost my god damn mind! It happen's all the time~"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire listened to Natalie but was still nervous. Seeing Isha go over to the table, another girl appeared. "I-I am but Isha is already helping me." She said before trying to figure out what she was doing. As she came back, she carefully took the vial before taking off the top and downing it. In hindsight drinking it all at once was probably a bad idea but only have to deal with the strange taste once. Holding the vial, it seemed like nothing happened before the stabbing pain her side increased, as well as the rest of her injuries. The pain increased so much that it made everything in her sight start to spin before everything went black, falling to the side of the couch.

((Sorry, it's about 1:30am here and I definitely need some sleep for my morning shift. Night! ))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Thank goodness Miko was here, and she was advising against the use of a hacksaw. Or an AX?? Yup, Isha was nuts. But oddly enough, Natalie had seen the medicinal qualities of the nasty gray liquid that had come out of the woman's finger. She just hoped that it worked...

"Hey there, Miko!" Natalie said, glancing over at her before returning her attention to Claire and Isha. The medicine-stuff made Claire pass out, and Natalie cried, "Claire? CLAIRE!" She rushed over to help her friend.

Claire's pulse was going strong, so maybe it was just the liquid doing its work. But still! "Miko, Isha, can you guys help me make her a little more comfortable?"

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

Miko looked at the group and was about to walk away, considering they clearly hadn't heard her, when Natalie got her attention. Her eyes widened when the girl collapsed. "I'll try my best, I guess." Miko told her, walking over. She put down the book she was holding on the way.

"I'm doing a full examination once she's moved." Miko declared, giving the "Doctor" a look. Sure, the stuff probably worked, but there were better methods out there. This girl almost seemed a bit too violent for to be in such a profession, where the goal was to keep patients alive and in tact. Not in pieces.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff