Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

••• The man elaborated a bit more on what he'd been up to all this time and Amia grew concerned. He mentioned getting killed as though it were a normal thing and then went on and told her not to worry about it. This made the little girl frown. " Don't be stubborn! I can help, I promise. I've been training and reading and preparing. " She paused. " Yes... I was able to help mama. But I also had lots of help. And it's not because I'm too young, though I probably am. I'm only one person and that's true for you too." She said as though lecturing Bill.

••• When the redneck commented about school the little girl sighed. " It's boring most of the time. " She said. Today she was particularly bitter about school. But that wasn't something she wanted to discuss. Bill went on about wanting to teach her something and the girl's blue eyes light up when he said the magic word. Dragons. Now he had all her attention x2. " What can you tell me about dragons?" She asked him. Leaning in closer, excitedly. This was a girl who'd spent the last two years reading, watching, researching and observing all that had to do with dragons. And despite her knowledge she was always thrilled to learn new things about her favorite magical lizards.
                      •••
                      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Trash Smoker

William "Bill" Wilkerson
Bootlegging Bandit

Alignment: Neutral

Bill set the book down on the shelf in front of him as the little girl began to lecture him. "I ain't sayin ya can't lil darlin. This jus ain't a fight fer ya. I got plenty uh folks that'll help me. I jus don't no one I love gettin hurt cause uh me." That was something, he wasn't going to tell Amia why he feels that way. He has had to give in plenty of time, but not if he can help it.

"I wasn't one fer it either." A chuckle came out of the redneck, and a smile crossed his face when Amia got excited at the mention of dragons. "Ah, were ta start. Uh... iffin uh dragon in it's dyin days, gives it's soul ta ya it'll become part uh ya. Like muh ma, she can turn inta dis half-dragon thang. Cause when she was bout yer age, an ol dragon gave is soul ta er. Now she can git scales made uh iron and spews metal sparks an fire." He wasn't sure the exact conditions that were required, but that is what he knew of it.

Taking off his jacket, he showed off the dragon tattoo that went around his arm. "See dis ere? Dis is fer uh dragon, neva learn dere name. But the thang sure as hell was uh toughie. Durin da war, thang scorched uh trail cross dat orc line. Ended up givin is life ta save us, took uh rocket that was gonna take out our trench line. But ya shoulda seen im. Big black an fierce, loyal ta us and actually gave uh damn. Now, I ain't no expert. But what I do know, is that not all dragons er da same. Some dragons er greedy as hell, stealing errythin. Some er noble and will give dere lives ta save ya. Dragons ain't no different den people, cept dere an scalie." Giving a bit of a chuckle at the description at the end.

"Iffin ya want, since ya seem so interested in dragons. I can see bout findin one fer ya. Meet em an ask all sorts uh question. Whatcha thank?"

Markings:
Right Arm:
Rebel Flag Tattoo (Upper Arm)
Jaw-less Orc Skull Tattoo (Outer Forearm)
Elven Style Vine Tattoo (Wraps Around Wrist)

Left Arm:
Heart Tattoo with Ribbon Above "Crystal" and Below "Fannie" (Upper Arm)
Tribal Dragon Tattoo (Wraps Around Forearm)

Chest:
Skull with Crossed Rifle and Cutlass Tattoo (Right Pec)
Tattoo of the Head of a Black Horse with a Firey Mane(Left Pec)

Right Hand:
RUFF Tattoo (Across Knuckles)

Left Hand:
REDY Tattoo (Across Knuckles)

Face:
Diagonal Scar (Across Center of Face)

Right Shoulder:
Fang Puncture Scar
Large Canine Bite Scar

Left Shoulder:
Four Vertical Scars
Puncture Scar

Back:
Faerie Wings Tattoo (Upper Back Across Back of Shoulders)

Inventory:
1x Bowie Knife "Big Iron" (Belt Sheath)
1x Colt M1911 "Naomi" 7/7 (Chest Holster)

Equipment:
1x Brown Leather Bowie Sheath (On Belt, Right Hip)
1x Nazi Gun Buckle with Belt 4/4
1x Chest Holster (Left Pec)
2x 7 Round .45 FMJ Magazines (Magazine Pouches on Belt)

Clothing:
1x Black Combat Boots
1x Boot Cut Blue Jeans
1x White Tank Top
1x Olive Drab Field Jacket
1x Set of Dog-tags
1x Naomi's Pendent (around left wrist)

Dog-Tags:
Wilkerson
William, W
(This line was scratched out)
O+

Equipment Explanations:
Bowie Knife "Big Iron": Bill's Bowie Knife has a cold iron blade with a solid oak handle, wrapping around the handle is some rough leather for extra grip.

Colt M1911 "Naomi": Custom made Colt M1911 chambered in the .45 Auto round, the parts are two toned with the majority of the weapon being black while the receiver is stainless steel. At the end of the muzzle is a compensator in black that has double upward facing vents. An engraving is upon the slide which is inlaid with silver that says "Naomi" with the quotations included, it is on the left side of the slide opposite of the ejection port. The hand grips for the Colt are made of plexiglass allowing a clear view through them, the left side grip allows you to perfectly see the magazine inside. Beneath the right side grip is an image that is sized to match the grip perfectly, the image is of a slender yet elegantly curvy grey eyed woman with cherry blonde hair and a sun-kissed skin tone. Her hair is layered with messy bangs and her slightly pointed ears and lined with black and white feathers.

Nazi Gun Buckle: This oddly crafted beltbuckle is rather large and emblazoned with symbols of the third-reich. Built into it in a rather well disguised fashion is four barrels that fits .22 LR rounds in it. This buckle was worn by Heinrich Himmler and was stolen from him right off his unconscious body in his own office.

Appearance:
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Hair Style: Braided Mullet with Sides Clean Shaven
Facial Hair: Five O'Clock
Height: 5' 7"
Build: Athletic
Skin Tone: Fair

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

••• Amia listened attentively to her friend as he went on about dragons. He told her it was possible to become one if a dying dragon gives you their soul. And what five year old doesn't dream of becoming a dragon? Though, the whole idea of a dragon dying made her very sad so maybe she wouldn't do that.

••• Then Bill would show off his tattoo and told her a story about a war fought alongside one. The little girl smiled brightly as she imagined the dragon defending their friends. Then he spoke of greedy bad dragons and finished it by saying dragons weren't all that different from people. Amia simply nodded at the statement. She was going to say something but then Bill spoke again telling her that since she was so interested in dragons he could actually see about finding one for her. " Whoa! You can do that?!" She exclaimed beyond thrilled. Not one would she be meeting a dragon but if she could get Pyrrus to meet them then it could help him as well. Pyrrus was somewhat new at the whole being a dragon business so she had no doubt meeting one would do him a lot of good.
                      •••

Trash Smoker

William "Bill" Wilkerson
Bootlegging Bandit

With the story done, he pulled his jacket back on and noticed how much Amia was smiling. Guess she liked his little war tale. Amia seemed shocked that he'd be able to do such a thing, well, he did track wild game. If he could get a rough area of a dragon den, hunting one down and talking to them wouldn't be hard to do. "Jus gotta follow da trail, youngin. Errythin leaves uh trail. Just gotta find out what kinda dragon an bring offerin. Food er gold'll do. Show yer respect to em, bow yer head an make they ain't thinkin yer some kinda hunter." That was the big one, don't be a threat to them and don't try to be threatening. "Ya still got muh phone numbah?" Bill asked as he grabbed the book titled "Magick" from the shelf again.

Markings:
Right Arm:

Left Arm:

Chest:

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Face:

Right Shoulder:
Fang Puncture Scar
Large Canine Bite Scar

Left Shoulder:
Four Vertical Scars
Puncture Scar

Back:

Inventory:

Equipment:

Clothing:
1x Black Combat Boots
1x Boot Cut Blue Jeans
1x White Tank Top
1x Set of Dog-tags

Dog-Tags:
Wilkerson
William, W
O+

Equipment Explanations:
Bowie Knife "Big Iron": Bill's Bowie Knife has a cold iron blade with a solid oak handle, wrapping around the handle is some rough leather for extra grip.

Colt M1911 "Naomi": Custom made Colt M1911 chambered in the .45 Auto round, the parts are two toned with the majority of the weapon being black while the receiver is stainless steel. At the end of the muzzle is a compensator in black that has double upward facing vents. An engraving is upon the slide which is inlaid with silver that says "Naomi" with the quotations included, it is on the left side of the slide opposite of the ejection port. The hand grips for the Colt are made of plexiglass allowing a clear view through them, the left side grip allows you to perfectly see the magazine inside. Beneath the right side grip is an image that is sized to match the grip perfectly, the image is of a slender yet elegantly curvy grey eyed woman with cherry blonde hair and a sun-kissed skin tone. Her hair is layered with messy bangs and her slightly pointed ears and lined with black and white feathers.

Nazi Gun Buckle: This oddly crafted beltbuckle is rather large and emblazoned with symbols of the third-reich. Built into it in a rather well disguised fashion is four barrels that fits .22 LR rounds in it. This buckle was worn by Heinrich Himmler and was stolen from him right off his unconscious body in his own office.

Appearance:

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

••• As the man explained the process of finding and successfully approaching a dragon Amia nodded. That sounded about right. And also exciting. She'd go along but she had school and other things to worry about. Which as she thought of that she was reminded that she'd left the studio suddenly and f she didn't return by the end of the class they'd probably be calling the police. She took out her phone to look at the time and nodded when Bill asked if she still had his number. " Yup! I do. But I have to go now. I couldn't do what i came here for but that's ok. I got to see you again that's way better. " She said cheerfully.

•••" Now, take care and I hope to see you soon." With this she took off.

((Have to go out for a bit so pulling her out for now.))
                      •••

Trash Smoker

William "Bill" Wilkerson
Bootlegging Bandit

Bill still remembered the first meeting his platoon had with the dragons, they nearly got roasted til they were established as allies. Good times. Bill actually looked a bit sad when Amia said she had to go. "Ya be careful now lil darlin. I'll shootcha a message iffin I find uh dragon fer ya ta meet. An you'll meet me again, I'm always round. Jus a call away, youngin." The redneck said with a smile as the little girl ran off, but the meeting left his heart a bit heavy. He hadn't been able to spend much time with Fannie before what happened occurred. Henrietta was such an odd one, it was like talking to an adult most of the time. Now it made Bill wonder, what would Fannie be like now.... Shaking his head to disperse the thoughts, he was on a mission. Examining the stacks again, he found another book, this was was about Solomon's fourty-four seals. Might come in handy, so he added it to the Magick book he had tucked under his arm.

Markings:
Right Arm:

Left Arm:

Chest:

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Face:

Right Shoulder:
Fang Puncture Scar
Large Canine Bite Scar

Left Shoulder:
Four Vertical Scars
Puncture Scar

Back:

Inventory:

Equipment:

Clothing:
1x Black Combat Boots
1x Boot Cut Blue Jeans
1x White Tank Top
1x Set of Dog-tags

Dog-Tags:
Wilkerson
William, W
O+

Equipment Explanations:

Appearance:

Trash Smoker

William "Bill" Wilkerson
Bootlegging Bandit

It took a bit more searching for him to find another book about demons, this one was called demonology 101. Normally if he needed to take care of a demon, he would get advise from Lucius. But this time, he need to make a deal with one. Sure, he was going behind Naomi's back and he knew she'd probably be ticked about it too. There was one thing he couldn't let happen. Looking to the broken pendent that still hung around his wrist, then drawing Naomi from the holster on his chest. Turning the pistol around in his hand to look at the picture beneath the right grip. "They ain't gonna gitcha darlin." Holstering the pistol, he let out a sigh as he kept searching for a final book. Something that involved deals with devils and making good contracts.

Markings:
Right Arm:

Left Arm:

Chest:

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Face:

Right Shoulder:
Fang Puncture Scar
Large Canine Bite Scar

Left Shoulder:
Four Vertical Scars
Puncture Scar

Back:

Inventory:

Equipment:

Clothing:
1x Black Combat Boots
1x Boot Cut Blue Jeans
1x White Tank Top
1x Set of Dog-tags

Dog-Tags:
Wilkerson
William, W
O+

Equipment Explanations:

Appearance:

Trash Smoker

William "Bill" Wilkerson
Bootlegging Bandit

He found a final book, "Fiddle of Gold" which described in detail about making deals with devils and how to not get screwed over. Taking all three of his books over to the register, for once he didn't steal anything, he knew better than to screw around with anyone that runs an occult shop. Paying the charges for the three books, he headed out the door with them nicely wrapped in packing paper and tied with twine. Climbing into his beaten up chevy, looks like they decided not to fine him for his truck dry humping a fire extinguisher.

Starting up the beast after setting his books in the passenger seat, he pulled back from the hydrant and went rumbling down the road. Where he was going, only he knew.

Markings:
Right Arm:

Left Arm:

Chest:

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Face:

Right Shoulder:
Fang Puncture Scar
Large Canine Bite Scar

Left Shoulder:
Four Vertical Scars
Puncture Scar

Back:

Inventory:

Equipment:

Clothing:
1x Black Combat Boots
1x Boot Cut Blue Jeans
1x White Tank Top
1x Set of Dog-tags

Dog-Tags:
Wilkerson
William, W
O+

Equipment Explanations:

Appearance:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items