Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "Thanks," she replied. "Actually...there is one thing. How good are you with kids? Because I need to go buy dinner for the kids, and I don't wanna take 'em with me because it's kinda dangerous to take kids places around here at this time of night, so I need somebody to watch 'em for me while I go pick up somethin'."

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James chuckled some. "I love kids as long as they are well behaved. But yeah I'm a wolf demon the whole pack helps with raising the pups you know. But yes it can be dangerous. Take Blaze with you ok Natalie?" He said. Blaze wagged his tail and barked a little in agreement that he would go with Natalie to help keep her safe. "So where are the pups?" James asked.

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Melody Sica

The Pink Rose

Melody had promised to come back at a better hour to Yumi and today she was able to get off early thanks to the Blue Rose. He agreed to cover her shift for her when she started to make far too many mistakes. Melody currently was carrying a cake box containing one of her mistakes. It was embarrassing but now she was free for the day.

She entered the shop and looked around. Yumi didn't seem to be there...as far as Melody knew. The girl could change her shape after all. "Hello?" She called out before spotting Natalie! "Ah!" She said in recognition. She happened to find the bookshop cafe many months ago and had not had a chance to return.

((The outfit she is wearing))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"I don't think you're gonna have any problems with Jay and Lyla," Natalie said reassuringly. "I've had 'em all night, and they've been little angels!" Which was exactly what they were. As Ross's kids, they would be at least half angel. Making them possible Nephilim, in the Biblical sense. It's weird that my race has the same name, even though we're not related. "I'm gonna go to one of the little cafes around the corner that has a pretty decent kids' menu."

She smiled. "And I'll be happy to take Blaze with me! As for the kids, they're over on the couch." The little ones were currently occupied with some pencils and drawing paper. (The pencils and drawing paper were ordinary pencils and regular paper, so all the little ones could do with it was, well, color!)

Just as Natalie was leaving, with Blaze in tow, a familiar face entered the bookshop, and she was carrying a bakery box. "Hiya! Melody, isn't it? Long time, no see!" Natalie greeted. "I'm about to go pick up dinner for the kids I'm babysittin', and I guess myself too. You guys want anything?"

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*

Yumi once again entered the shop invisible, she looked around to see people inside. Natalie, Melody, and the wolf guy. She was still worried about the wolf guy. Some wolves held a grudge. Still, maybe she could use the wolfy nature to help her. She appeared behind Melody, shifting in the process into a white haired wolf girl. Or rather, it was the simple act of shifting forms that had revealed her. She didn't know how to be invisible in this form. Of course, she knew it wasn't capable of it either.

"Hello!" Yumi exclaimed happily. Looking around again, she noted. "Looks kind of empty today." Sometimes this place was full of people, other times it just seemed to be empty. She didn't care either way. She just wanted there to be people.

Anyone with a good enough sense of smell would note Silmara's scent (the same form she'd been using the other day). That scent was linger for a few seconds before it was overpowered by a mixed human and wolf scent.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with:
Profile in Journal.

ჯ Dressed in her black hooded cloak, she stood in a somewhat of an opening. Lifting her head from the ground, the moon danced across her smooth skin. Everything was normal, but her eyes, they were off, solid black even to where the whites was also black. Closing her eyes she looked down, a smirk forming at her lips, not being herself. her hands lifted, the sleeves falling from her skin and stretching to the earth. Her hands were curved, seeming to draw some kind of power. As she did so, the grass started to turn into vines, growing, curving and spiraling upwards. The scene looked like small eels coming from the ground. Her hands turned over, leaves starting to sprout along the vines. Sounds of wind and growing could be heard from an effect. Looking towards a tree, her hand pointed towards it and the roots started to up root, beginning to crawl and move. the branches of massive leaves shifted.
Rawrlicia

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"No problem Natalie I'll watch them." James said with a smile before hearing the door open and smelling the scent of that invisible person from the other night. His tail twitched as he put his guard on high alert. He then saw the wolf girl appear from behind Another new face to him. Melody. Noticing the scent change James recalled dealing with the same thing with a shifter before. "Hey that irish guy I once ran into who made himself look like some sorta zombie or whatever. What happened to him?" He asked his tail twitching for he thought this might of been the same person as he eye-ed the wolf lady with suspicion.

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Melody Sica

The Pink Rose

Melody held up the box she was holding. "Actually I brought cheesecake... Sort of." She said now moving to set down the box. She jumped at the new voice behind her but she didn't drop the box. "Anyone can have some if they like. It was supposed to be cookies and creme but I made cookies and caramel because I got distracted." She said opening the box displaying the cheesecake. She smiled at those around her unsure of what she should be doing now. She fiddled with her bow

((The outfit she is wearing))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

The mention of cookie and caramel cheesecake definitely got Natalie's interest! "That sounds heavenly!" Natalie exclaimed. "I love cheesecake, 'specially when it has cookies or caramel or chocolate or somethin' like that in it!"

Just then Natalie spotted a wolf girl who looked vaguely familiar, though she hadn't seen the girl in quite some time and wasn't sure if she'd caught the young woman's name. Kinda funny that she just pops up out of nowhere to say hello, though! "Hiya!" Natalie greeted cheerfully. "Long time, no see!"

Turning to James, Natalie beamed. "You're a sweetheart!" she said. "I'll be back in a bit." Then, in a very low voice, she continued, "The shapeshifter kid was the stepson of John Zephyr, and Zephyr actually came in and shot the poor boy point-blank. But thanks to Vorrick and his medical skills, the kid was able to make a full recovery. Only thing is, he's still regainin' his strength...and he's amnesiac. Doesn't remember a thing about his life before gettin' shot." Natalie sighed. "Anyway...kids're probably gonna start cryin' for dinner if I don't get 'em fed soon, so maybe I'd better skedaddle. We'll be back!"

She walked out the door, Blaze in tow, and decided to use the alley nearby as a shortcut. She saw blood, and something metallic. I don't like this... She knew better than to pick the item up with her bare hands, but she took out her phone and started taking pictures, a sick feeling in her stomach. The item was a dagger, and there was blood on it...

"Ross?" she called out, hoping that she'd get an answer. "Lucy? Are you guys okay?" But she had a terrible, terrible feeling that the mess in the alley meant that one of her friends was hurt...

((Quoting Ross so he sees Nat finding the dagger.))

Mohan Ross

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*

"But... I was here yesterday." Yumi said, seeming dejected. Quickly though, she got distracted and became curious about the cookies and caramel that were revealed by Melody, and she gazed at them. "What kind are these?" She asked, her eyes started to sparkle. She had to admit, she did like a good treat.

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

A Cheetah dashed into the store, the cat slid to a halt as she saw people and shifted her form. Now in human form, she stumbled to a halt, thankfully on two feet. Despite everything, she was panting, her breath short and she looked slightly feverish. Goodness knows how long the cat had been running.

User Image

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with:
Profile in Journal.

ჯ The tangled vines swirled and grew about and the wind picked up slightly. Doing so, strands of her hair peeking out from her hood swayed and moved, dancing about. The Pendant around her neck glew a soft purple but enough to be seen from a distance. The trees were moving closer, starting to surround her, a good ten feet in either direction. Glancing around them, they stopped and the vines started to grow between them. Stairs started to form in a spiral around the inner mass of the trees, creating a natural ladder. Looking yo she could still see the moon. In almost an instant she blinked, her eyes returning to normal. The vines seemed to stop growing. "What..Where.." Her breathing started to rush as she glanced around, having idea where she was.'Obey..' A voice spoke to her mentally. Closing her eyes briefly she sighed and her eyes opened again black. Her hands reached out towards the moon, a force starting to build in her palm, almost telekinetic energy. After building enough after a few moments, she rushed her hand to the earth, kneeling in the process, causing the trees, and vines crash and break. The pulse destroyed everything she created. Doing so she felt a pulse move from around her, as if a protective shield kept her from getting destroyed in the chaos. Her hood covered nearly all of her as she knelt cloaked in the darkness.
Rawrlicia

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"Tell me something I don't know Natalie." James said his tail wagging some. He then looked at melody and what she brought. "Looks good but I'm good. Don't really want anything like that right now." He said before heading over to the kids.

Blaze went and sniffed at the blood soaked dagger then looked at Natalie and started to back and such and motioned to the shop trying to get her to go back and get James.

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

Mohan Ross
The angel had returned the hood to cover his face. He stepped to the wolf and pulled the chain from her throat. If she grew too weak she would loose her stability and suffocate when her legs gave out. He couldn't afford her death. He dropped her away from the silver pile on the floor and left her there. The high concentration of silver would keep her docile without fear she would flee. Damien wandered across the corridor to a dark shadowy corner. There a small camera had caught it all. He moved the tripod to point on the woman in her new location on the floor.

"Pathetic."

With a raise of his hand, he felt the metal like it were a magnet. He closed his hand, slowly wrapping each finger down as if it were in his palm. In a swift shot like a bullet being fired, the pellet tore out her abdomen like musket fire. His hand slowly uncurled like a magician finishing a slid of hand trick, revealing the silver orb covered in blood and sinew. He tossed the ball and watched, hoping for screams and bleeding.

Lucy woke once she hit the floor. With what strength she had she held up her head. She watched in horror as he moved the camera. "Sick fu...." she was cut off by the marble moving inside. Ripping through everything.

Lucy howled in pain. Her body felt like it was on fire. Then it was ripped out. Making her scream. Her hand flew down to the wound. Her body started to shake. "Just kill me." She had had enough. He wasn't letting her go. So she begged for death.

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Melody smiled at who she was assuming was Yumi. "It's chocolate chip cookies and caramel cheesecake. Would you like a slice?" She asked having brought the entire cake over. She noticed another girl run in and wondered if she was running from loud noises or someone or something. Perhaps she just enjoyed running? "Hello. Would you like some cheesecake?" She offered the new girl as well as Natalie left. She smiled at the man. "That's alright. If you change your mind you can get a slice. I brought the entire cake since I messed up."

Angelic Hunter

"No no no..."

The angel merely shook his head. He had far worse things than death planned for the woman. He lowered the hood and revraled his face, a face somewhat similar to Ross if he let his hair grow out. But his eyes were different, the band or red throughout the slate gave away his evil... it was like fire burning in the depths of his soul.

"I have far worse things that death. Things that will make you pray for death..."

His laugh echoed maniacally through the tunnels, it was a crazed laugh he had used when he attacked Ace... manipulative and twisted. A laugh that shown he was willing to go as far as he had to, to truly break her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff